Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1633473 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (2217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:15am On Jun 07, 2019
KarnThornheart:

LMAO! Who? Here comes the lies!

PS The dumbest of people often equate education level with smarts.

Would you not know them being one of them yourself?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:16am On Jun 07, 2019
KarnThornheart:

When did nurkic go down again? PS Nurkic or no nurkic, pre injury crises lakers would've smashed portland.

LOL.

Do you have any evidence to back this up? Would you bet that Lakers would finish as a 3rd seed had Lebron not gone down to an injury?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2019
CuteRedd:
This dude is ruled out for the series! embarassed
grin perhaps so, but they'd prefer to dish out the disappointment one game at a time
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Eruditor:

How am I supposed to undumb you? Did I make you dumb before?
Bla bla bla
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2019
GOZ the reverse psychology by Beverley is just epic. shocked shocked shocked. The monster grin grin grin the bucks are just hilarious
Re: The NBA Begins by Basilona(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am Idongesit Basil, a Market research analyst with Sagaci research, a Pan-african market research company. An ardent but silent follower of this thread. And I must say this is one of the most stimulating threads on Nairaland.

I write because Sagaci research is conducting a focus group discussion session as it relates to sports and sports fandom. The key focus of the session is to understand how sport fans in Nigeria(like yourselves consume and interact with digital content in the context of professional sport (with extra focus on basketball). And I believe a lot of the contributors on this thread (esp. [/b]eruditor, steady 896, Karnthornheart, A40, khan ben[b])would be suitable participants of this session.

To this end, we request your kind participation in the focus group discusssion session.

The session detail refers....

Date - Thursday 13 june, 2019
Venue - Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja
Time - 11 am - 1pm

The session is billed as an informal discussion where there are no right or wrong answers and everyone’s opinion matters.

Your participation in the research is voluntary. You may choose not to answer any or all questions, and you may stop at any time .

A small honorarium will be afforded participants for their time.

Please anyone who is interested in being a part of this session should kindly signal their interest with their emails/phone number/or contact me on 08182052486(text/whatsapp). or if there's a more suitable/private way we can reach you

Note: Mods please permit to do this as I am not sure if I am breaking any rules with this message

Regards,

Idongesit Basil
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Who noticed how Steve Kerr has turned Curry into a spot up shooter. The guy barely touches the ball on offence, running around the whole time, then BOOM, he makes a 3.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2019
Basilona:
Hello Everyone,

I am Idongesit Basil, a Market research analyst with Sagaci research, a Pan-african market research company. An ardent but silent follower of this thread. And I must say this is one of the most stimulating threads on Nairaland.

I write because Sagaci research is conducting a focus group discussion session as it relates to sports and sports fandom. The key focus of the session is to understand how sport fans in Nigeria(like yourselves consume and interact with digital content in the context of professional sport (with extra focus on basketball). And I believe a lot of the contributors on this thread (esp. [/b]eruditor, steady 896, Karnthornheart, A40, khan ben[b])would be suitable participants of this session.

To this end, we request your kind participation in the focus group discusssion session.

Time - 11 am - 1pm

The session is billed as an informal discussion where there are no right or wrong answers and everyone’s opinion matters.

Your participation in the research is voluntary. You may choose not to answer any or all questions, and you may stop at any time .

Please anyone who is interested in being a part of this session should kindly signal their interest with their emails/phone number/or contact me on 08182052486(text/whatsapp). or if there's a more suitable/private way we can reach you

Note: Mods please permit to do this as I am not sure if I am breaking any rules with this message

Regards,

Idongesit Basil
I'm not based in Lagos
Re: The NBA Begins by Basilona(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
steady986:

I'm not based in Lagos

Awwww.

Thanks for your revert though.

Regards

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Basilona:
Hello Everyone,

Time - 11 am - 1pm

Regards,

Idongesit Basil

I'll be there.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Basilona:
Hello Everyone,

Time - 11 am - 1pm

Regards,

Idongesit Basil
Most participants on this thread are scattered around various parts of the world never mind country. Have you considered doing this online via the numerous platforms we have.

Just frame your questions and mail to every interested party and those of us interested would definitely get through to you.

Nice concept. I'd send a PM
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2019
Roland17

Happy anniversary.

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Welcome back to “brick city” Danny Green.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Lowry on Klay is not just working....Klay is cooking him...
Re: The NBA Begins by popizaino(m): 3:02am On Jun 08, 2019
Welcome Klay.

Cousins and cook just missing easy shots earlier
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 08, 2019
That brick by draymond though cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Green, Siakam and Gasol, and Lowry have combined for 5 field goals and the Raptors are only down by 4 going into half time.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:14am On Jun 08, 2019
So too many turnovers and Curry is cold from 3.

The FT disparity though. Refs...wake up.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:18am On Jun 08, 2019
Eruditor:
So too many turnovers and Curry is cold from 3.

The FT disparity though. Refs...wake up.
You mean they should just dish out FTs for nothing, like the kick out Stephen did while attempting that 3? Wake up bro
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:30am On Jun 08, 2019
It’s all about the “815”
#FVV
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:35am On Jun 08, 2019
Curry is hesitating on his shots which is not a good sign. Klay is steadying the ship for now but some of the turnovers are unnecessary.

If Curry catches fire by any stretch of the imagination this game will be a blow out. For now, Raptors are shooting better from 3.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:45am On Jun 08, 2019
Dray has been begging for the technical since game 3.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Oo oh, GS in trouble here.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Win or Lose, this team badly needs K.D....
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Draymond don't lose your head
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Steph needs to step up big time. This is season on the line.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Just keep playing.

The calls have been crazy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:51am On Jun 08, 2019
What exactly are they (Iggy and Dray) complaining about? Those are blatant fouls!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Curry missing free throws. Okay.

But Quin Cook hit those open 3s.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:53am On Jun 08, 2019
Eruditor:
Just keep playing.

The calls have been crazy.
I was going to say your complaints are very legit based on today. Steph is being butchered out there it has to be said
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:53am On Jun 08, 2019
A40:
Steph needs to step up big time. This is season on the line.

I think he will. He just needs to be more aggressive as mix his offense.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:53am On Jun 08, 2019
Roland17:
What exactly are they (Iggy and Dray) complaining about? Those are blatant fouls!!
Not this one but over the course of the game. The frustration boiled over

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (2217) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.