Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1724819 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:39am On Jun 08, 2019
Eruditor:

I am fine with Draymond. Iggy, Jerebko, Cousins and Cook. Those were the issues.
Livingston couldn't even catch a pass. Bad loss
Re: The NBA Begins by Ekpekus(m): 4:39am On Jun 08, 2019
My belle is sweeting me...
Let's go Raptors!!! grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:40am On Jun 08, 2019
Roland17:

Baba, I no gree... you for don conjure a conspiracy story against Curry by the refs or the NBA.

Like the ones I was conjuring today whilst he was being fouled with no calls?

I know when refs are influencing a game and also when the other team is simply out playing GSW. I am pretty sure I accepted the latter today.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:40am On Jun 08, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Livingston couldn't even catch a pass. Bad loss

He was useless all season so I had no expectations.
Re: The NBA Begins by CuteRedd(f): 4:40am On Jun 08, 2019
Ewuro4:
We got this.. PROUD CANADIAN BABY cool

Night everyone
You made that switch real quick tho

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:42am On Jun 08, 2019
Kevin Durant must not leave the warriors o

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:43am On Jun 08, 2019
CuteRedd:
You made that switch real quick tho

Nah...he's a Raptors fan
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Klay Thompson's performance deserved another great game from Curry which his numbers will hide.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Chai, even after the gentleman's sweep some people here will still be blaming the referee. Issorait

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Man, Masai.

How much of a betting man is he to pull the plug for kawhi... A one year rental knowing if he fails all hell is let lose?

Has anyone ever seen a better trade in the Nba?

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:53am On Jun 08, 2019
A lot of people made emotional arguments about the firing of Dwayne Casey and the subsequent elevation of Nick Nurse but I hope they have swallowed their tongue because Casey would have choked this series even with Kawhi. Nurse's time outs tonight were just timely and perfect.

With that being said, this one is for KAWHI LEONARD!!! The man is just unbelievable. Nothing fazes him, he is even-tempered and he plays at his own pace. This one is for you CLAW!!! It is you against the world KAWHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md15-bpJpdY

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:55am On Jun 08, 2019
Raptors played great and Kawhi has lead this team excellently so far. KD returning doesn't mean the bench would fix itself. Curry wasn't bad tonight however, much was needed with how bad the front court and bench were playing. Besides, the Warriors will not risk KD's career for what the team put themselves into with that poor bench and embarrassing front court performance.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Roland17:

I think some of them know who BD is na!! I would really hope so oh..
#Baron Davies

You'd be surprised.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 08, 2019
donlittle25:
Kevin Durant must not leave the warriors o

The rapture is coming but not in the way we expected. Like they say, God works in mysterious ways. Doesn't even matter if KD leaves or stays, losing is absolutely going to expose the cracks in their relationships. Its easy to sacrifice when you're winning but when you lose... cheesy

PS We all know KD isnt staying.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 08, 2019
There was a complete idiot on this thread, who was laughing when i called kawhi the second best player in the league and the best player in the league with lebron out. Its one thing to argue that hes not, its another thing to laugh at the notion. Said complete idiot has gone missing from this thread. I wonder why. Wont be surprised if the clown reappears with a raptors jersey and a new moniker.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:26am On Jun 08, 2019
donlittle25:
Man, Masai.

How much of a betting man is he to pull the plug for kawhi... A one year rental knowing if he fails all hell is lose?

Has anyone ever seen a better trade in the Nba?

A class act who deserves this no doubt
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 08, 2019
cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2019
The GOAT is in a different league.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Whether they like it or not we must spread the gospel.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Raptors played great and Kawhi has lead this team excellently so far. KD returning doesn't mean the bench would fix itself. Curry wasn't bad tonight however, much was needed with how bad the front court and bench were playing. Besides, the Warriors will not risk KD's career for what the team put themselves into with that poor bench and embarrassing front court performance.

We needed him to be stellar but he missed too many open 3s and some defensive assignments.

You are right @ bench and front court though. All of them should be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2019
Watching the 2016 finals again because why not? And the most mind boggling thing for me is how JR and Tristan went from being pivotal to absolute scrubs after winning the chip and getting paid. Certain people just dont have any ambition. And its amazing how much of a scrub kevin love was in that finals but thankfully that one play on curry at the absolute end redeemed him.

That being said the 2016 NBA finals may well be the greatest of all time. Had everything, drama, suspense, great players, record breakers, grudges record breaking performances and record breaking moments. Even the music was really really good.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2019
Eruditor:

We needed him to be stellar but he missed too many open 3s and some defensive assignments.

You are right @ bench and front court though. All of them should be ashamed.

Re: The NBA Begins by Basilona(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
KarnThornheart:

I'll be there.
Oh. Thank you.
Please do you mind dropping your digits. So I can share some details with you.
Thanks Again
Re: The NBA Begins by Basilona(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
KarnThornheart:

I'll be there.
Oh. Thank you.
Please do you mind dropping your digits. So I can share some details with you.
Thanks Again
Re: The NBA Begins by Basilona(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
A40:
Most participants on this thread are scattered around various parts of the world never mind country. Have you considered doing this online via the numerous platforms we have.

Just frame your questions and mail to every interested party and those of us interested would definitely get through to you.

Nice concept. I'd send a PM

Yea. Thanks for this
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Warriors in 7!

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Naah, I only blamed him because he is the star player. The rest of the players did worse a job. 17 Turnovers and 9 missed free throws compared to them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
steady986:
Chai, even after the gentleman's sweep some people here will still be blaming the referee. Issorait

Warriors in 7!
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eruditor:

Warriors in 7!
kikiki, this got me rolling on the floor, wake up guy, this is reality, not la la land. Shey una and draymond say kd can go abi, well it is now obvious, you guys need him more than he need you guys.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eruditor:

Warriors in 7!

Low risk, high reward prediction, very smart guy.
You have nothing to lose if the Warriors suffer a gentle man sweep or lose the series before game 7 or even after game 7 but you would be revered as the 2nd coming of B. Idahosa if your prediction comes to pass.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
yomi96:
kikiki, this got me rolling on the floor, wake up guy, this is reality, not la la land. Shey una and draymond say kd can go abi, well it is now obvious, you guys need him more than he need you guys.

Rubbish.

KD is a GSW player. There is nothing like we need him more than he needs us. I don't remember him winning without us but there is sufficient evidence that we have won without him. I don't take hot-take and kneejerk analysts seriously. If he was not here we would have had a better bench not G league level players who are missing open shots...consistently.

That being said, Warriors in 7!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Roland17:

Low risk, high reward prediction, very smart guy.
You have nothing to lose if the Warriors suffer a gentle man sweep or lose the series before game 7 or even after game 7 but you would be revered as the 2nd coming of B. Idahosa if your prediction comes to pass.

No predictions in this. I am going with my heart squarely. Has nothing to do with who is coming back, what Kerr should do etc.

I had nothing to lose when we were down in certain games that I was insisting we would win. Yet even when we led by the half yesterday I kept mute about winning. It is a heart thing.

Warriors in 7!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.