Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1723034 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by fredoooooo: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2019
chic2pimp:

Ewuro is the only true Raptors Fan I can think off

Me nko tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2019
steady986:

Lol, look at someone who was teaching me English. I said it, you're getting delusional cheesy
Nah!! Look again. I bet you'd learn something. Again.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2019
chic2pimp:

Graceful in wins and defeats. Not the fake analysts just chatting rubbish without control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2019
LarcPickerin:

GO AWAY YOU SHAMELESS QUACK. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE. BUT I MUST WARN YOU, IN SANER CLIMES YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR YOUR MALPRACTICE!

TALENTS MY FOOT! cheesy
Big mad cheesy grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2019
chic2pimp:

Oh! True.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 14, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Big mad cheesy grin grin

BIG MAD BECAUSE THE WARRIORS LOST AND A QUACK DOCTOR IS LEAVING MY COUNRTY? LMAO cheesy cheesy

WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP SMALL FRY! cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Nah!! Look again. I bet you'd learn something. Again.
Wow, I don't know which is more idiotic. You writing that rubbish or you actually believing that it is not rubbish?

But once again, this is not an English Language thread. Let's stick to the script.

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2019
fredoooooo:

Me nko tongue

C'mon Gerrout! angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2019
Klay has an ACL injury
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2019
"Steph Curry is 0-8 all time shooting go ahead shots with less than 20 seconds left in playoff games"

STEPH CURRY IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN NBA HISTORY!!! grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Damn. Achilles and ACL injury?

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2019
donlittle25:
Klay has an ACL injury

Fvcking hell, i spoke of a rapture but i didnt know it would actually come to pass. Damn! And i actually kind of like Klay.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Losing two allstars and still having one more all star than your finals opponent isnt being high powered?

You just wait until july, you will know what not being high powered feels like. For the rapture is inevitable!

KarnThornheart:

They must take no chances. For the rapture is inevitable and its up to the strongest vultures to feed on the carcass of the league afterwards.

KarnThornheart:

Don't worry for we await the rapture foretold in the scriptures. All these arrogant pretentious GSW fan girls that have overrun this thread will soon disappear just like the golden State Warriors. Like I always tell them, they should get it all out now...

Whoever this guy is he may be the second coming of Nostradamus!
Re: The NBA Begins by fredoooooo: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2019
chic2pimp:

C'mon Gerrout! angry angry

Have a nice day , try to eat snake peppersoup , it cure anger and depression grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2019
donlittle25:
Klay has an ACL injury
Bruh!!! Danny should have just let him had that basket. It was just two points. My man came back to hit free throws and was doing jumping jacks in the locker room to convince the doctors he's ok. These players need someone to save them from themselves. Adrenaline na bastard. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2019
KarnThornheart:

It's a shame you sold out to the dark side. Jumped on a plastic bandwagon when real greatness stood before you.

Come July, you will pay for your treachery.

Smooshchn

Hate to say it but he did tell you this was coming. It was never going to last.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Bruh!!! Danny should have just let him had that basket. It was just two points. My man came back to hit free throws and was doing jumping jacks in the locker room to convince the doctors he's ok. These players need someone to save them from themselves. Adrenaline na bastard. embarassed embarassed

Do you remember when Kawhi rolled his ankle and we had to read idiotic upon idiotic posts about how Zaza Pachulia was a dirty player? Or when Shaun hit FVV and he chipped a tooth and got a ball under his eye?

The 2 times Klay went out this playoffs Danny Green caused it.

I am waiting to read posts discussing it.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Do you remember when Kawhi rolled his ankle and we had to read idiotic upon idiotic posts about how Zaza Pachulia was a dirty player? Or when Shaun hit FVV and he chipped a tooth and got a ball under his eye?

The 2 times Klay went out this playoffs Danny Green caused it.

I am waiting to read posts discussing it.

Re: The NBA Begins by Ocon: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Why is LeBron trending?
Re: The NBA Begins by khunz: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2019
So all his 3 pointers that lead to the play offs counted for the opponents or are of no relevance?

LarcPickerin:
"Steph Curry is 0-8 all time shooting go ahead shots with less than 20 seconds left in playoff games"

STEPH CURRY IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN NBA HISTORY!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by khunz: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2019
We will be back new season with new look poised for victory cool

Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2019
LarcPickerin:

SHUT THE FVCK UP YOU CHEER LEADING TWO FACED HYPOCRITICAL BITCH! JUST ONE WEEK AGO HE WAS A WARRIORS FAN, TODAY KAWHI IS HIS FAVORITE PLAYER! NOTHING WORSE THAN A SPINELESS BANDWAGON HOPPING PLONKER! SILENCE RECREANT!!!

Hi LarcPickerin, while we enjoy your gloating and sarcasm and the fun you bring, please can you quit writing in all caps? It's hard to read and connotes disrespect to readers. Thanks
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Klay would have played with crutches if he could. I love the man, no homo.

U guys should chill with these trolls, thier preek just dey stand for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by oxladexo(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
CuteRedd:
You are welcome sis.
Oops
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Congrats to Pau and Marc Gasol....The first brothers to win a championship ring... smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
khunz:
We will be back new season with new look poised for victory cool
This is more appropriate smiley

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
LeBron to Curry after he lost KD and Klay for the Finals:

Re: The NBA Begins by lordbeans(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor, I do not want you to delete your account. However, never make outlandish promises you cannot keep. How can you boldly say Warriors will win AFTER clearly seen that Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson were hurt and the Raptors were 3:1 up. Common man you can do better.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
lordbeans:
Eruditor, I do not want you to delete your account. However, never make outlandish promises you cannot keep. How can you boldly say Warriors will win AFTER clearly seen that Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson were hurt and the Raptors were 3:1 up. Common man you can do better.

I can keep my promises and really I have nothing to gain by being here. I don't learn anything from most of the rabble-rousers but there are other GSW supporters that I enjoy conversing with which is my conundrum.

I am not here to play the ifs maybes game with you. My confidence in my team has always been about how the team without KD were still good for wins even though his presence made it ×3 easier.

If you are trying to prove me wrong by celebrating a game GSW had won with Klay on, be my guest. It is not only the raptors, if we had the same depleted roster at the Rockets series we would have lost there as well.

Funny, fate had to have players keep getting injured and reinjured coupled with some questionable officiating for me to be wrong. I like it.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
lordbeans:

Ooh please everyone knew he wasn't going to delete his account. Hes a Warriors fan and they're all soft. Too fragile to understand anything about keeping your word or honour. Just don't want him to ever try to claim otherwise. And you think Warriors fans know basketball? LOL
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

I can keep my promises and really I have nothing to gain by being here. I don't learn anything from most of the rabble-rousers but there are other GSW supporters that I enjoy conversing with which is my conundrum.

I am not here to play the ifs maybes game with you. My confidence in my team has always been about how the team without KD were still good for wins even though his presence made it ×3 easier.

If you are trying to prove me wrong by celebrating a game GSW had won with Klay on, be my guest. It is not only the raptors, if we had the same depleted roster at the Rockets series we would have lost there as well.

Funny, fate had to have players keep getting injured and reinjured coupled with some questionable officiating for me to be wrong. I like it.

But you claimed you "saw it" and that it was inevitable. Which means you saw everything that transpired. I don't want you to leave for good either cause I enjoy schooling you. But the least you can do is to delete this account and get another one. At least then you'd have my respect and that of others back because right now no one respects you and that blunder will continue to haunt you on this thread.

Unless you delete your account that is...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
steady986:

Awww, how cute.

But you forgot to mention A40

Cry baby, I'll let Adam Silver know about your complaints. embarassed

A40 has always been a mental weakling who goes missing when the going gets tough. Everyone knows this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.