Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629760 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
KarnThornheart:

But you claimed you "saw it" and that it was inevitable. Which means you saw everything that transpired. I don't want you to leave for good either cause I enjoy schooling you. But the least you can do is to delete this account and get another one. At least then you'd have my respect and that of others back because right now no one respects you and that blunder will continue to haunt you on this thread.

Unless you delete your account that is...

You are making me laugh I swear. And I mean that in a good way. At what point did I denounce my proclamations? Yep. That is what I thought. I never did. But it was clear fate was ready to even take Curry's ankles as well just for the Raptors to win. That much is clear.

I literally do not care about anyone's respect and my time here should have proven that. So the people who care about it should shove it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

You are making me laugh I swear. And I mean that in a good way. At what point did I denounce my proclamations? Yep. That is what I thought. I never did. But it was clear fate was ready to even take Curry's ankles as well just for the Raptors to win. That much is clear.

I literally do not care about anyone's respect and my time here should have proven that. So the people who care about it should shove it.

I know people better than anyone else in this universe. Your profile, your psyche. I knew you weren't going to do it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
KarnThornheart:

I know people better than anyone else in this universe. Your profile, your psyche. I knew you weren't going to do it.

You want me to do it so bad and it is spurring me on the more to not care. Like, you people take yourselves too seriously.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

You want me to do it so bad and it is spurring me on the more to not care. Like, you people take yourselves too seriously.

Lol. It's not even that man. I read people quite well, I don't blame you. I'm just saying based on what I pegged you to be I knew you would never delete your account. It's alright, not all people are built the same way.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Lol. It's not even that man. I read people quite well, I don't blame you. I'm just saying based on what I pegged you to be I knew you would never delete your account. It's alright, not all people are built the same way.

It actually exposes the chemical imbalance in someone that they cannot detach personal space from an online persona. The people, for instance, who delete accounts at every slight turning only to come with a new one can feel as honourable as they want to. I don't subscribe to that type of honour. There is more to life than that.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

It actually exposes the chemical imbalance in someone that they cannot detach personal space from an online persona. The people, for instance, who delete accounts at every slight turning only to come with a new one can feel as honourable as they want to. I don't subscribe to that type of honour. There is more to life than that.

You are right. But you see, i have several accolades in the field of psychology and i can deduce a persons real life persona from an online persona easily. Based on my findings i can predict how people react to certain things i mean how do you think i manipulate people on here so easily? You my friend I believe are the type of person that would never delete a nairaland account. You seem like the sentimental type, theres more to this but i will just leave it at that. I dont even want you to do something so against your personality cause it might really affect you in real life, so forget it, dont delete your account. smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
lordbeans:
Eruditor, I do not want you to delete your account. However, never make outlandish promises you cannot keep. How can you boldly say Warriors will win AFTER clearly seen that Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson were hurt and the Raptors were 3:1 up. Common man you can do better.
I don't want him to delete his account too. I want him to be here while I taunt the living daylight out of him grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
steady986:

I don't want him to delete his account too. I want him to be here while I taunt the living daylight out of him grin

Dont worry, he isnt going to. He cant, his whole psyche is programmed that way.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Someone needs to check on A40, see if he's doing alright.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
LarcPickerin:

You are right. But you see, i have several accolades in the psychology field and i can deduce a persons real life persona from an online persona easily. Based on my findings i can predict how people react to certain things i mean how do you think i manipulate people on here so easily? You my friend I believe are the type of person that would never delete a nairaland account. You seem like the sentimental type, theres more to this but i will just leave it at that. I dont even want you to do something so against your personality cause it might really affect you in real life, so forget it, dont delete your account. smiley

LOL.

I am sure you don't even think you are convincing yourself about your antics. I also think you have forgotten who you are trying to pass your psychobabble to. If there is anybody who has rightfully psychoanalyzed anyone, I am pretty sure you know everyone on here has you figured out. I understand the craving you have for someone else to join you on this torturous journey you have been on mentally. A part of you wants to believe there is some intellectual context as to why you are so challenged and miserable. In fact, that excuse keeps you going. But more often than not, you ebb back into that world of derangement and even the lies you tell yourself to keep you going don't hold up. That mental tug of war is the reason you lash out vehemently at everyone even when you so desire to be loved and revered. Huge dilemma you have there. I sadly, don't share the same imbalances as you. The person behind this moniker is happy with his life and will continue to be so away from social media. I don't need to talk about accomplishments or to hold up to some promise to feel like a man. I mean, think about it. Delete the account and then what? Money gets credited to me in real life? LOOL.

Nice try. I will keep praying for your health.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
steady986:
Someone needs to check on A40, see if he's doing alright.

Hes probably fine. He does this all the time. he'll just hide for a few days then come back to tell you how he was never a warriors fan. You just wait, you'll see.

I've profiled all these dweebs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

LOL.

I am sure you don't even think you are convincing yourself about your antics. I also think you have forgotten who you are trying to pass your psychobabble to. If there is anybody who has rightfully psychoanalyzed anyone, I am pretty sure you know everyone on here has you figured out. I understand the craving you have for someone else to join you on this torturous journey you have been on mentally. A part of you wants to believe there is some intellectual context as to why you are so challenged and miserable. In fact, that excuse keeps you going. But more often than not, you ebb back into that world of derangement and even the lies you tell yourself to keep you going don't hold up. That mental tug of war is the reason you lash out vehemently at everyone even when you so desire to be loved and revered. Huge dilemma you have there. I sadly, don't share the same imbalances as you. The person behind this moniker is happy with his life and will continue to be so away from social media. I don't need to talk about accomplishments or to hold up to some promise to feel like a man. I mean, think about it. Delete the account and then what? Money gets credited to me in real life? LOOL.

Nice try. I will keep praying for your health.

LOL Let me see, i am a devastatingly good looking dude (not my words) built like a greek god with an IQ of 147 and 8 figures in my account. Oh and i'm barely old enough to drink. I am very challenged and miserable indeed cheesy

Its not bragging if its bare facts.

Just leave it man, i told you i know you. Everything you said fits into my profile of you and how you will react. Like i said i know you can never delete your account so lets just leave this discussion alone.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ahhh men you best know I'm just waiting for that woj bomb about AD. Pile on the misery on these fools.

Kyrie LeBron AD spanking Wardell without KD and Klay next year LMAO! cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
LarcPickerin:

LOL Let me see, i am a devastatingly good looking dude (not my words) built like a greek god with an IQ of 147 and 8 figures in my account. Oh and i'm barely old enough to drink. I am very challenged and miserable indeed cheesy

Its not bragging if its bare facts.

Just leave it man, i told you i know you. Everything you said fits into my profile of you and how you will react. Like i said i know you can never delete your account so lets just leave this discussion alone.

Don't you speak 5 languages? Did you not invent the vendergood? Aren't you the 21 22 year old PhD Masters Bachelors degree holder in Oxford Greenwich University.

Hahaha. You thought you were some Sigmund Freud but now, here you are, throwing fictitious numbers around trying to defend whichever personality you are choosing to wear today. I will say that I envy you, but then that will make me exactly who you are...a liar.

LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Dude said devastatingly good looking then added that it was not his words. grin

How would I know? You are the one who typed it here. Or maybe he meant one of his alter egos complimented another one.

You make me laugh I swearigad.

grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Don't you speak 5 languages? Did you not invent the vendergood? Aren't you the 21 22 year old PhD Masters Bachelors degree holder in Oxford Greenwich University.

Hahaha. You thought you were some Sigmund Freud but now, here you are, throwing fictitious numbers around trying to defend whichever personality you are choosing to wear today. I will say that I envy you, but then that will make me exactly who you are...a liar.

LOL grin

All of that is besides the point though. If you look closely you'll find that I'm always right and I'm never wrong. I knew you weren't going to delete your account and you didn't. You can believe whatever you want but as far as that is concerned the proof is in the pudding. You can't deny it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:
Dude said devastatingly good looking then added that it was not his words. grin

How would I know? You are the one who typed it here. Or maybe he meant one of his alter egos complimented another one.

You make me laugh I swearigad.

grin grin grin

It means someone else called me that, best PG compliment I've ever gotten so...

Again all of that's besides the point though. Point is my profiling skills just like everything else I set my mind to are top notch. I'm never wrong about these things.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
KarnThornheart:

All of that is besides the point though. If you look closely you'll find that I'm always right and I'm never wrong. I knew you weren't going to delete your account and you didn't. You can believe whatever you want but as far as that is concerned the proof is in the pudding. You can't deny it.

What is your fixation with me deleting my account? That is what I don't understand. The account means nothing to me and besides I already have an alternate account EruditorII which I have used here when this one got banned. I don't know why you see honor in that. I am here to defend my team and my favorite player. That is all. You can win the honourable award for deleting accounts.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
KarnThornheart:

It means someone else called me that, best PG compliment I've ever gotten so...

Again all of that's besides the point though. Point is my profiling skills just like everything else I set my mind to are top notch. I'm never wrong about these things.

You did not get it. How will I know?

Okay someone called me the richest man under 30 she had ever met.

How about that?

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

What is your fixation with me deleting my account? That is what I don't understand. The account means nothing to me and besides I already have an alternate account EruditorII which I have used here when this one got banned. I don't know why you see honor in that. I am here to defend my team and my favorite player. That is all. You can win the honourable award for deleting accounts.

That's my point exactly.youre never going to delete your account cause that's exactly the sort of person you are. Certain people value their online persona more than their real life persona. You'd sooner erase your real identity than this moniker. A lot of people use the internet as a means of escapism. It's fine, I'm not obsessed with it, it's just who you are.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

You did not get it. How will I know?

Okay someone called me the richest man under 30 she had ever met.

How about that?

grin

LOL really? That's dope.

But this really doesn't have anything to do with the issue at hand. Like I said, if this guy deletes his account you can all declare me a quack psychologist and a liar. It'd be beyond any reasonable doubt that I am. And I can make that proclaimation because I know he never will. I know you better than you know yourself .
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
KarnThornheart:

That's my point exactly.youre never going to delete your account cause that's exactly the sort of person you are. Certain people value their online persona more than their real life persona. You'd sooner erase your real identity than this moniker. A lot of people use the internet as a means of escapism. It's fine, I'm not obsessed with it, it's just who you are.

Okie dokie.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
KarnThornheart:

LOL really? That's dope.

But this really doesn't have anything to do with the issue at hand. Like I said, if this guy deletes his account you can all declare me a quack psychologist and a liar. It'd be beyond any reasonable doubt that I am. And I can make that proclaimation because I know he never will. I know you better than you know yourself .

Let me escape back to my real-life. It was fun watching you feign being Hannibal Lecter. Good-looking out man.

Cheers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Okie dokie.

When I call myself a genius you lot protest. It's just a fact.

PS I hope you got laid with the lady in question. I didn't cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Let me escape back to my real-life. It was fun watching you feign being Hannibal Lecter. Good-looking out man.

Cheers.

Cheers eruditor.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lmao. How is one comfortable posting with two accounts?

How many browsers do u use? How many phones?

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
They speak of gravity. All great players face it. Steph is just a choker pure and simple.

This is illegal defense BTW.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hes not lying though.

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
KarnThornheart:
They speak of gravity. All great players face it. Steph is just a choker pure and simple.

This is illegal defense BTW.

That is not gravity. That is only you should beat us we won't let the other 3 and D guys have you beat us which is what I said we always did against Bron.

Curry was, you will never beat us. We would use all our guys to guard so you will pass the ball to someone else. We prefer that person to beat us.

And it worked when Klay went out.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
LarcPickerin:
Hes not lying though.

This Raptors team would have beat the last Cavs team Bron had.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:

That is not gravity. That is only you should beat us we won't let the other 3 and D guys have you beat us which is what I said we always did against Bron.

Curry was, you will never beat us. We would use all our guys to guard so you will pass the ball to someone else. We prefer that person to beat us.

And it worked when Klay went out.

I told you, you dont know basketball ball. The whole point of zonal defense is to take away iso plays from the game, thats why it was made legal to begin with when it used to be illegal. Lebron playing one on one would've eaten all night, thats how jordan for a good portion of his career used iso to bully less skilled players. The defense was going to collapse once lebron made a move. So its the other way round, here the idea was to make him kick out and make the other bums beat the warriors and not lebron. That was the model that was used all year last year in the playoffs and he still carried those scrubs to the finals.

But i guess its not fair to hold steph to the GOATs standards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.