Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1631532 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (2214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2019

The name is "His majesty the knight of the fourth Sir Fourth Korver", the best 3 point shooter in the league. Put some respect on his name!

Korver is one of the few who truly fit the definition of "a sniper", until you get to the finals that is. cheesy

But still, he was one of the kings most trusted knights in cleveland. Run it back!

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
All NBA Teammates:

LeBron All NBA:
Wade 11
Wade 12
Wade 13
Irving 15

LeBron All Defense:
Varejao 11

Jordan All NBA:
Pippen 92
Pippen 93
Pippen 95
Pippen 96
Pippen 97
Pippen 98

Jordan All Defense:
Pippen 92
Pippen 93
Grant 93
Pippen 95
Pippen 96
Rodman 96
Pippen 97
Pippen 98

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Next season is going to be sweet sha. When hopes are shattered, we don't want people to bawl on this thread.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
My updated wish list for the LA Lakers in free agency

Projected $32m cap space

Pat Beverly / Darren Collison - $9m

Bojan Bogdanovic / JJ Redick / Brogdon - $15m

Javale Mcgee / Dewayne Dedmon - $4m

KCP / Reggie Bullock - $4m

Mid Level Exception ($5m) - Rajon Rondo

Veteran Mininum:

Kyle Korver

Jeff Green

Carmelo Anthony

Nerlens Noel/Mike Muscala

Beverly/Collison Bojan/Redick/Brogdon Lebron Kuzma AD.

Rondo KCP/Bullock Korver Melo/Jeff Green Javale, Muscala/Nerlens Noel.

Conversely if AD insists on playing PF, Kuzma can move to the bench and the lakers can slide Javale into the starting line up hence the two back up centers.

I'm no expert but this is my opinion based on my fair projection of what i feel these players might warrant based on their previous contracts and performances. This might actually work. The lakers with a $32m cap, mid level exception and veteran minimum contracts can definitely build a deep competitive team.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hardetayour:
Next season is going to be sweet sha. When hopes are shattered, we don't want people to bawl on this thread.

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:37am On Jun 20, 2019
anyone posted this already?

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1141082596954255360?s=09

Harden looks very bad here.

When I kept saying Morey and his mathematics lack common human sense, its like i just hate him. I dont think he understands the human relationship aspect of bball. Hardens wings should have been clipped a long time ago.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 20, 2019
No one wants to be in space jam...

Plus I'm expecting Westbrook, CP3 and D Wade to feature in it somehow.

Re: The NBA Begins by lordbeans(m): 5:30am On Jun 20, 2019
steady986:
All NBA Teammates:

LeBron All NBA:
Wade 11
Wade 12
Wade 13
Irving 15

LeBron All Defense:
Varejao 11

Jordan All NBA:
Pippen 92
Pippen 93
Pippen 95
Pippen 96
Pippen 97
Pippen 98

Jordan All Defense:
Pippen 92
Pippen 93
Grant 93
Pippen 95
Pippen 96
Rodman 96
Pippen 97
Pippen 98

grin

A defective stat to undermine the true Goat. MJ. (Honestly if I am to draft a player in their prime, apart from MJ, it is a 50% 50% between Kobe and LeBron. Coming from a LeBron fan. The best player in the NBA right now is Kevin Durant. I do not care about stats my common sense tells me that.).

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 20, 2019

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:37am On Jun 20, 2019
lordbeans:

A defective stat to undermine the true Goat. MJ. (Honestly if I am to draft a player in their prime, apart from MJ, it is a 50% 50% between Kobe and LeBron. Coming from a LeBron fan. The best player in the NBA right now is Kevin Durant. I do not care about stats my common sense tells me that.).
I'm sorry to break it to you, you're not a LeBron fan. I don't care what you tell me. smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2019
steady986:

I'm sorry to break it to you, you're not a LeBron fan. I don't care what you tell me. smiley

I'm a MJ fan and i can easily tell you lebron is the true GOAT, Kobe is barely top ten and KD is not better than Kawhi let alone Lebron. Even though I'm a MJ fan.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lordbeans(m): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2019
steady986:

Sure. Let us agree to disagree.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 20, 2019
Holy sh-t! Steph Curry is 31 ? Damn, i really did not know that.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2019
lordbeans:

Sure. Let us agree to disagree.
I'm guessing this is A40's burner account
Re: The NBA Begins by lordbeans(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2019
steady986:

I'm guessing this is A40's burner account

Again, you have guessed incorrectly. smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2019
lordbeans:

Again, you have guessed incorrectly. smiley
OK
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
You have 15 points to draft your own squad. Who ya got? wink wink

Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
aliondo:
You have 15 points to draft your own squad. Who ya got? wink wink
where is Kobe?

I wouldn't pick MJ
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
LarcPickerin:
Holy sh-t! Steph Curry is 31 ? Damn, i really did not know that.
he looks younger than his age

LeBron is just 3 years older but career accomplishments makes it look like LeBron is 8 years older hahahaha
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
All the Warriors did was draft Splash brothers, Draymond and added KD via free agency and they got hated on so much for it by many.. Now these same people are advocating monster moves for the Lakers. Double standard is interesting to watch. We know who's gonna get triggered but it's just facts that the Warriors and KD never did anything wrong. The hypocrites were the problem from the onset as I've always said.

If Kyrie like, let him go back to LA. Warriors will be back and there's no stopping that.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
iamJ:

LeBron is just 3 years older but career accomplishments makes it look like LeBron is 8 years older hahahaha

Yes. Plus LeBron entered the NBA from high school and Curry had injuries earlier in his career. I never really noticed but he's sort of always been here, just didn't come into his own until he bursted into the scene in 2013.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
SmooshCHN:
All the Warriors did was draft Splash brothers, Draymond and added KD via free agency and they got hated on so much for it by many.. Now these same people are advocating monster moves for the Lakers. Double standard is interesting to watch. We know who's gonna get triggered but it's just facts that the Warriors and KD never did anything wrong. The hypocrites were the problem from the onset as I've always said.

If Kyrie like, let him go back to LA. Warriors will be back and there's no stopping that.

I don't have a problem with the Warriors but fvck Kevin Durant. If anyone hated the Warriors it's because Kevin the serpent Durant played for them. Do you see me pushing for Kyrie or Kawhi? I'm actually advocating for depth. If anyone is trying to assemble stars it's because you lot gave the league PTSD and everyone thinks the only way to beat you is to assemble the Avengers.

I for one can't wait until the Warriors and their merry band of cripples return so the king can dismantle you once and for all. First, you have bigger fish to fry, seems the serpent is about to bolt. But mark me, serpent or no serpent, we have no fear for you. Your days of terror are over!

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
KarnThornheart:

I don't have a problem with the Warriors but fvck Kevin Durant. If anyone hated the Warriors it's because Kevin the serpent Durant played for them. Do you see me pushing for Kyrie or Kawhi? I'm actually advocating for depth. If anyone is trying to assemble stars it's because you lot gave the league PTSD and everyone thinks the only way to beat you is to assemble the Avengers.

I for one can't wait until the Warriors and their merry band of cripples return so the king can dismantle you once and for all. First, you have bigger fish to fry, seems the serpent is about to bolt. But mark me, serpent or no serpent, we have no fear for you. Your days of terror are over!

You people should put mascara on your head and make up your mind. Kawhi is the best player in the league yet you are angry that KD who is not the best is playing for chokers like Curry and Klay and Donkeymond. I don't understand.

You hate the "not best player in the world" for playing with other bums. But the player you call the GOAT should play with Kyrie, AD, Butler, and Kawhi.

You people crack me up.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
iamJ:

Lebron was born Dec 1984. Curry was Born 1988. Lebron got into the NBA straight from High School and Curry had 4 years of college. Lebron got drafted 2003 Curry was drafted 2009.

And they have the same number of rings.

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
SmooshCHN:

That is why I was angry with KD. Like why are you so sensitive? They hate your success..nothing else. They hate that you have changed the narrative. They wanted to crown Lebron the GOAT. They will not take any Curry injury but will remind you about every injury other players had.

Like Curry almost broke his neck game 4 against Rockets and that neck bothered him even in the Cavs series but nobody talked about it. Same as his knee injury that got worsened in the 15/16 season yet, he choked and did not show up. LOL.

Only Shaq has been a voice of reason telling people to relax first. We heard this about Celtics and even Philly. We even heard how Bucks will beat us. But they lost 4-2 to the same team that beat us. Only that we had most of our players injured and they did not.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Eruditor:

Lebron was born Dec 1984. Curry was Born 1988. Lebron got into the NBA straight from High School and Curry had 4 years of college. Lebron got drafted 2003 Curry was drafted 2009.

And they have the same number of rings.

Same number of FMVPs as Kwame Brown.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Steph Curry is 1-2 in finals without kevin durant and only won in 2015 cause the other teams second best player was matthew dellavadova cheesy

If Steph 3 has rings with 0 FMVPs, whats the difference between him and Patrick McCaw? Nothing I say! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Steph Curry is a role player on his own team. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
iamJ:
where is Kobe?

I wouldn't pick MJ

Its not only MJ that's there na..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Eruditor:

That is why I was angry with KD. Like why are you so sensitive? They hate your success..nothing else. They hate that you have changed the narrative. They wanted to crown Lebron the GOAT. They will not take any Curry injury but will remind you about every injury other players had.

Like Curry almost broke his neck game 4 against Rockets and that neck bothered him even in the Cavs series but nobody talked about it. Same as his knee injury that got worsened in the 15/16 season yet, he choked and did not show up. LOL.

Only Shaq has been a voice of reason telling people to relax first. We heard this about Celtics and even Philly. We even heard how Bucks will beat us. But they lost 4-2 to the same team that beat us. Only that we had most of our players injured and they did not.

LeBron is already the GOAT! No serpent can change that.

LMAO Here comes the Steph Curry is injured narrative again. What's his excuse for choking and shooting 1-6 in the 4th quarter in game 6 this year? Was he injured too? Steph Curry is the most notorious choker in NBA history! That's a bare fact! Your man got outplayed by Fred van vleet. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Eruditor:

You people should put mascara on your head and make up your mind. Kawhi is the best player in the league yet you are angry that KD who is not the best is playing for chokers like Curry and Klay and Donkeymond. I don't understand.

You hate the "not best player in the world" for playing with other bums. But the player you call the GOAT should play with Kyrie, AD, Butler, and Kawhi.

You people crack me up.

This literally doesn't make any sense whatsoever!

Too happy to even bother.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Your franchise ain't getting Zion Williamson tonight..??

Looooooooollllll....can't relate. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (2214) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: joshboo(m), Roland17(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.