Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1631012 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Finally the Lakers make a move. Here come the veteran minimum contracts. Troy Daniels is a really good shooter, step in the right direction.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Whiteside may just be heading to Portland for Harkless and Leonard....... shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
aliondo:
Whiteside may just be heading to Portland for Harkless and Leonard....... shocked shocked

May?
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
steady986:

Please type more coherently so I can understand.
You don't understand anything so I'm not surprised. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
TheCockroach:

How dare you disrespect uncle Shay you idjit!
Lol. Uncle what? The only uncle we know is Uncle Dennis and he's telling Kawhi to sign a short term deal in Toronto to run it back
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hardetayour:
Lol. Uncle what? The only uncle we know is Uncle Dennis and he's telling Kawhi to sign a short term deal in Toronto to run it back

LOL you're in for a rude awakening.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
The Knicks should just sign Dwight Howard so we know they're a legit joke.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
TheCockroach:

May?

Oh..its done already..looking like a steal for me for the Heat except Whiteside regains form...he really regressed a lot and became lazy on court...
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eruditor:

Regular season is not the problem. We won 67, 73 and 18-1 when KD was not in the team during the regular season. If Klay was fit with the current roster I still think we can seed 1-2. The issue is post season.
i don’t know if we can still sign some players for veteran minimum. Klay, curry, DLO, Looney, green is a solid first team.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kanter heading to the Celtics.... wink
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
ipledge10:
i don’t know if we can still sign some players for veteran minimum. Klay, curry, DLO, Looney, green is a solid first team.

I still don't get this Dlo's move tho...will he come off the bench when Klay is fit?
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
aliondo:

I still don't get this Dlo's move tho...will he come off the bench when Klay is fit?
What I saw on First is Klay play forward.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
ipledge10:

Keeping Looney is even an issue. Other teams like the Rockets are courting him.

Not enough height on this team but getting into the playoffs will not be a problem.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
TheCockroach:

LOL you're in for a rude awakening.

I heard Broussard say Kawhi grew up a Lakers fan even when the player said his family were the Lakers' fans whilst he was an A.I fan.

Keep banking on Broussard for a player who unlike KD cannot be bullied.

If Kawhi leaves the Raptors (which he has no reason to) he will more likely go to the Clippers.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
aliondo:
Kanter heading to the Celtics.... wink

Kanter is impressive under the rim on offense, however, the defensive end, particularly defensive rebounding is a problem.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hardetayour:
You don't understand anything so I'm not surprised. cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eruditor:

I heard Broussard say Kawhi grew up a Lakers fan even when the player said his family were the Lakers' fans whilst he was an A.I fan.

Keep banking on Broussard for a player who unlike KD cannot be bullied.

If Kawhi leaves the Raptors (which he has no reason to) he will more likely go to the Clippers.

LMAO! Here comes prophet eruditor with another one. Don't say i didnt warn you. Besides, i've been calling kawhi to the lakers before broussard broke the news. Are you willing to put your account on the line and mean it this time? or do you want to put money on it instead?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mehn, GSW fans are going to cry when its made official. cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
TheCockroach:

LMAO! Here comes prophet eruditor with another one. Don't say i didnt warn you. Besides, i've been calling kawhi to the lakers before broussard broke the news. Are you willing to put your account on the line and mean it this time? or do you want to put money on it instead?

I am not prophesying. There is a difference. I am not even flustered about Kawhi. I have GSW to think about.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Roland17:

Kanter is impressive under the rim on offense, however, the defensive end, particularly defensive rebounding is a problem.

So on point with your statement but you still got Smart..but if Al had stayed, Kanter and Al would have been a good combo....
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bell to Timverwolves.. shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Please pump your brakes. We already know the real Anthony Davis. Next we would here is how LeBron made him an all star. AD is a beast. There's no need comparing him to Giannis.

If AD had what Giannis had last year hed very likely be an NBA champion by now. Giannis got exposed cause he's one dimensional. AD is a capable shooter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kawhi has informed the Clippers that they're out. Down to LA and the Raptors. I told you, this is God's plan you can never stop this.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
People saying woj is biased against the Lakers I didn't see it until now. He never had any sources around LeBron and seems he doesn't have any sources with the Lakers either. Didn't even report the only move the lakers made. LOOOL some people are going to cry.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2019
ANNNNNND ITS A DONE DEAL, WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:
Kawhi has informed the Clippers that they're out. Down to LA and the Raptors. I told you, this is God's plan you can never stop this.

LOL

You are reading RDAmbition on Twitter.

Like anyone can disrespect the logo, Jerry west by doing conference call when they (Balmer and co) have a pitch for him.

Believe that news at your own peril.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

LOL

You are reading RDAmbition on Twitter.

Like anyone can disrespect the logo, Jerry west by doing conference call when they Balmer and co have a pitch for him.

Believe that news at your own peril.

First it was broussard, now its rdambition. LOOL! I have my sources and its neither of those, in fact if someone else is reporting this it only means its true. Eruditor, you have never been right in your life. I on the other hand have never been wrong in my life. Its obvious whats about to happen here. LOOL!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2019
Funny thing is i'm technically not even on twitter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

First it was broussard, now its rdambition. LOOL! I have my sources and its neither of those, in fact if someone else is reporting this it only means its true. Eruditor, you have never been right in your life. I on the other hand have never been wrong in my life. Its obvious whats about to happen here. LOOL!

Okay.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:
ANNNNNND ITS A DONE DEAL, WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only one man can stop this now.

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 1:08am On Jul 02, 2019
Looney $15M 3years... I so much believe in this guy. I don’t want these lakers fans to start crying blue murder when he become an all star.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 02, 2019
ipledge10:
Looney $15M 3years... I so much believe in this guy. I don’t want these lakers fans to start crying blue murder when he become an all star.

LMAO Ohhh the warriors got looney, the lakers are so scared. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: greypencils and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.