Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1639725 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2019
ipledge10:
Looney $15M 3years... I so much believe in this guy. I don’t want these lakers fans to start crying blue murder when he become an all star.

Relieved to have him. He is better than Jordan Bell.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2019
At this junction I think kawhi is just being a sissy. Like dude you had the whole os the last 2-3 weeks after winning the title to think about this.
By now you know all about what the clippers are about because they have been courting you from day 1 and all about Toronto. I guess the only thing he may have not been clear abt is the arrival of Davis in La.

Like due, come on! Make up ur mind
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

Relieved to have him. He is better than Jordan Bell.
someone said that’s like comparing Mercedes to Kia... I think as a starter, Looney is a 12ppg and 12Rpg gu. I don’t know if I am expecting too much from him
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:29am On Jul 02, 2019
etidy:
At this junction I think kawhi is just being a sissy. Like dude you had the whole os the last 2-3 weeks after winning the title to think about this.
By now you know all about what the clippers are about because they have been courting you from day 1 and all about Toronto. I guess the only thing he may have not been clear abt is the arrival of Davis in La.

lol. 2 weeks is a lot. the fact that you as a fan cannot wait is not Kawhi's problem. doesnt make him a sissy...you just have unreasonable expectations
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 1:29am On Jul 02, 2019
etidy:

Kawhi to lakers have more than 8k tweet in the last hour. I think Kawhi to lakers is sure
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 02, 2019
Betting sites are taking out kawhis free agency decision. At this point its inevitable. I told you, no one can stop this.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:34am On Jul 02, 2019
etidy:

I hope he doesn't sign with the Lakers or the clippers
Remain for a year In Toronto and try to win it again. With him on the roster they are still the team to beat,in the east.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:03am On Jul 02, 2019
ipledge10:
Kawhi to lakers have more than 8k tweet in the last hour. I think Kawhi to lakers is sure

5K tweets many of which were 9hrs ago and the majority of which are people's wishes. If he decides to go there, it has not happened. He has not even met with the reps of the teams. Not spoken to the Raptors and certainly not met with the Clippers. Even Woj has not said anything about it. People need to chill.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:03am On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:
ANNNNNND ITS A DONE DEAL, WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you don’t give yourself a heart attack because of Kawhi. You were not this excited when AD signed for “YOUR” team.. Not even when LeBum took his talent to Los Angeles.
Day 2 is almost over, yet no news except the news that he spoke with Magic. Like I said earlier, I believe Kawhi will listen to all 3 pitches and at his own time he will make an announcement.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

5K tweets many of which were 9hrs ago and the majority of which are people's wishes. If he decides to go there, it has not happened. He has not even met with the reps of the teams. Not spoken to the Raptors and certainly not met with the Clippers. Even Woj has not said anything about it. People need to chill.

LOOL! Eruditor is in denial cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2019
ipledge10:
someone said that’s like comparing Mercedes to Kia... I think as a starter, Looney is a 12ppg and 12Rpg gu. I don’t know if I am expecting too much from him

Looney is much more intelligent as well. Jordan Bell acts like a m-u-m-u.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2019
I wonder what they'll say when its officially announced.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 02, 2019
Roland17:

I hope you don’t give yourself a heart attack because of Kawhi. You were not this excited when AD signed for “YOUR” team.. Not even when LeBum took his talent to Los Angeles.
Day 2 is almost over, yet no news except the news that he spoke with Magic. Like I said earlier, I believe Kawhi will listen to all 3 pitches and at his own time he will make an announcement.

LOOL! You all are going to have a heart attack. Don't question what i know to be true.

See I wasnt here when lebron signed with the lakers and quite frankly i hate the lakers. Lebron and AD is cool but Lebron AD AND Kawhi? Its Armageddon!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:07am On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

LOOL! Eruditor is in denial cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not. We don't have Klay yet and that is all I care about. But you are making me laugh with all the tweets you are posting here as facts. The betting site rubbish, saw it on Twitter. The Clippers rubbish the same. Nobody disrespects Balmer and J West. Just relax, Kawhi will attend every meeting before making a choice.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:09am On Jul 02, 2019
etidy:

Oh just stop it already!!!! Is Kawhi behaving out of character here? This is who Kawhi is on and off the court, there is nothing new about his style. He takes his time and moves at his own pace and is never forced to make a decision.
Calling him a “Sissy” is disrespectful to put kindly because that is a grown man making a decision for himself and not to please anyone including fans.
He put a schedule out for the three teams he is evaluating and he is sticking to it. He will speak with all three teams before he makes his decision. The Lakers are the ones playing a risky game waiting for him while other chips are falling.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

I am not. We don't have Klay yet and that is all I care about. But you are making me laugh with all the tweets you are posting here as facts. The betting site rubbish, saw it on Twitter. The Clippers rubbish the same. Nobody disrespects Balmer and J West. Just relax, Kawhi will attend every meeting before making a choice.

LMAO! I feel for you, the prospect is just too painful for you to imagine. But like i said, all that pain, its inevitable. Oh and i'm sure lebron feels bad about what hes about to do to the league.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 02, 2019
I too was once naive like you lot. I wanted competition in the league, then i realized that i was a hypocrite and only wanted competition cause the team i wanted wasnt dominating. Now they can have that and a thousand times more. ITS OVER FOR YOU!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:14am On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

LOOL! You all are going to have a heart attack. Don't question what i know to be true.

See I wasnt here when lebron signed with the lakers and quite frankly i hate the lakers. Lebron and AD is cool but Lebron AD AND Kawhi? Its Armageddon!

If Kawhi joins LeBum and AD in LA, I concede that team would be an absolute terror in the NBA but what if Kawhi does not? They will not be finals contenders in my opinion because of the lack of perimeter scoring.
Re: The NBA Begins by Northeastern: 2:15am On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:
I wonder what they'll say when its officially announced.

Oga, it will go record as the weakest move in the history of the game. The books already made the Lakers the favorite for winning the ring before KD left. The odd is at 3.60 at the moment and the closest to it 8, a Kawhi move to the Lakers will see the gap widen further.

Do you even have conscience at all? How would you feel when teams come against a Laker side with Kawhi knowing that they stand no chance? The Raptors stole 1 ring from the warriors in their 3 years of lopsided dominance, with the roster you're rooting for, no team can break them. It will kill competition.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 02, 2019
Roland17:

If Kawhi joins LeBum and AD in LA, I concede that team would be an absolute terror in the NBA but what if Kawhi does not? They will not be finals contenders in my opinion because of the lack of perimeter scoring.

Do you think they dont know that? They wouldnt go all in if they didnt have a certain amount of confidence. Terror is an understatement.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 02, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Oga take it easy and no kill yourself on top my matter o. I'm a warriors fan, YES. Kawhi and PG13 are my fav players, YES. I don't see any change here. And you were a warriors fan some weeks back if I am not mistaken

Now that kawhi is a laker, how do you balance that with your hatred for lebron? Thats if you were ever a kawhi fan to begin with.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2019
Northeastern:

Oga, it will go record as the weakest move in the history of the game. The books already made the Lakers the favorite for winning the ring before KD left. The odd is at 3.60 at the moment and the closest to it 8, a Kawhi move to the Lakers will see the gap widen further.

Do you even have conscience at all? How would you feel when teams come against a Laker side with Kawhi knowing that they stand no chance? The Raptors stole 1 ring from the warriors in their 3 years of lopsided dominance, with the roster you're rooting for, no team can break them. It will kill competition.

Two times fMVP, slayer of dynasties. Weak? LOL! Dont make me laugh.

TheCockroach:
I too was once naive like you lot. I wanted competition in the league, then i realized that i was a hypocrite and only wanted competition cause the team i wanted wasnt dominating. Now they can have that and a thousand times more. ITS OVER FOR YOU!
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:31am On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

Klay put on his Instagram that he is not going anywhere
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:35am On Jul 02, 2019
ipledge10:
Klay put on his Instagram that he is not going anywhere

He said Warriors for life with the Wolf of Wall Street snippet.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:39am On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

He said Warriors for life with the Wolf of Wall Street snippet.

Edit; I get you now. I was saying he is out for most of next season. That is what I meant. Not that he has not re-signed.

cc iPledge10
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

Edit; I get you now. I was saying he is out for most of next season. That is what I meant. Not that he has not re-signed.

cc iPledge10

Lets put some money on kawhi signing with the lakers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 02, 2019

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

cc iPledge10
ooh I see what you mean... if we manage to stay around 6th see before he come back
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:37am On Jul 02, 2019
TheCockroach:

Lets put some money on kawhi signing with the lakers.

Like, the same people you were quoting have come out to say that Kawhi will meet with the Clippers execs etc.

Like I said earlier, there is no NBA player that will disrespect the logo. And he is the greatest pitcher in the NBA.

You guys will most likely get Boogie Cousins.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:37am On Jul 02, 2019
ipledge10:
ooh I see what you mean... if we manage to stay around 6th see before he come back

6th that we never were even before KD was here?

LOL. We are better than 6th even with Dlo.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 02, 2019
Eruditor:

Like, the same people you were quoting have come out to say that Kawhi will meet with the Clippers execs etc.

Like I said earlier, there is no NBA player that will disrespect the logo. And he is the greatest pitcher in the NBA.

You guys will most likely get Boogie Cousins.

LOL Thats completely irrelevant to what i proferred. Is Kawhi signing with the lakers or not? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Even the clippers fans have given up, but "the prophet" still has hope. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (2227) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.