Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1617408 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2019
"If I'm hurt, I don't play. If not, I'm playing. … I probably got a good 45 years to not play basketball."
–LeBron James on load management

nba is no place for pussy ass nigga on cornrolls

[img]https://media./images/8fe62e86b43e2a4432d6dd8c6c213e34/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2019
did you know that kwahi has never won mvp
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2019
someone explain me how someone can be as inconsistent as lemarcous aldrige.. ? dude had 39 the other night and today 3 points.. and how has pop didnt kill him yet angry
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2019
iamJ:
someone is salty as fuvk
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2019
iamJ:
"If I'm hurt, I don't play. If not, I'm playing. … I probably got a good 45 years to not play basketball."
–LeBron James on load management

nba is no place for pussy ass nigga on cornrolls

[img] https://media./images/8fe62e86b43e2a4432d6dd8c6c213e34/tenor.gif[/img]
like he did not sit out games last year
Always trying hard to make everything about him
Nonsense butthurt losers masturbating everywhere because of kwahi
Las Las Una go commit suicide come June next year

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2019
SmooshCHN:
First he gets mad rookie Kendrick Nunn is getting minutes and says something stupid which got him suspended. This lightweight injury guy has yet to suit up for the heat. Now he does this nonsense. Dude is done.
They need to cut him like the NFL. Criminally erratic and inconsistent on the court, injury prone and unreliable off it

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Yeah. I understand you. And I knew where he was going. That as why i initially indicated that the narrative exists only in his mind. A practical person would never think that. Only a Bronsexual would. grin.
SmooshCHN:
I'm disappointed you fell for that. Really disappointed you still don't get what he's trying to do.
What do you think TalonVonner as the biggest LeBron fan out here will say if the Lakers beat the Clippers (according to him, is the greatest team assembled) in the playoffs? grin
We saw that coming from miles away.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Tough luck for Hayward. He was getting back to Utah form. Let's hope the injury is not something that keeps him out too long. Maybe just maybe Kyrie is a locker room cancer after all. You can be a great player and still simply not blend with your troops. We shall see

Luka Doncic for MVP

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2019
What he is doing is placing Le (3-6) bron grin on a pedestal. He is attempting to create a scenario in which Le(3-6)Bron can never take a knock. It's either he lost because the other team is one of the greatest teams of all time. Or he wins, in which case you know the story.
KNIGHTBlaed:

I see what you're trying to do here. Same thing you did the Warriors, Hyping them as much as you can so you'll be the first to laugh if anything happens. Nice try.

Now tell us, your team has AD and Bron, will you say Kawhi/PG13 > Bron/AD? Then look at the rest of the team and bench and tell us which the best team in the NBA is at the moment. Look closely at your coaching crew and look again, then come and tell us the Clippers are the best team in the League or the best team ever assembled. A team being balanced does not mean they have the best players on the team, you've decided to start arguing recently that the Clippers are the most complete team in the league. PG13 is not even back and so is Rondo and Boogie. Do you even know how many allstars you'll have? Is Danny Green not amongst the Raptors that won the chip? Abegi enough with the hype, we see what you're trying to do.

Please I suggest your face your own team and hype your team. Y'all have got them best record so far, so why not hype your team and leave us alone.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2019
Suddenly everyone claims to have known about my "ruse" all along. LMAO. You people.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Well at least now you lot will shut up about the clippers.
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2019
yomi96:
someone is salty as fuvk
just saying things as they are grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2019
benji93:
What he is doing is placing Le (3-6) bron grin on a pedestal. He attempting to create a scenario in which Le(3-6)Bron can never take a knock. It's either he lost because the other team is one greatest team of all time. Or he wins, in which case you know the story.
Lol. You folks are just scared af. Don't worry, June is almost here.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
benji93:
What he is doing is placing Le (3-6) bron grin on a pedestal. He is attempting to create a scenario in which Le(3-6)Bron can never take a knock. It's either he lost because the other team is one of the greatest teams of all time. Or he wins, in which case you know the story.
Welcome..
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Roland17:

It’s good to see the team play without distractions and the burden of creating offense from one source. More importantly, the chemistry is great but it’s still a young season and like every Celtic fan out there this season, we are toning down the noise and expectations.

Hayward’s injury is a big problem because he was playing at an All Star level this season on both ends of the court. The man can not catch a break. I will be keeping a close eye on what the doctors say on Monday.

You guys are indeed playing well. I'm impressed to say the least. Continue down this road and a Top 2 finish in the East is guaranteed. You guys are back playing like the Pre Kyrie celtics which can only be a good thing.

Shame about Hayward man. Just when He was hitting a rich vein of form, this happens. Dude has absloutely Zero Luck I tell ya. Hopefully it's not a Long term one and He'd be back playing sooner rather than Later.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hey guys,abeg I have one question about two great shooting guards; who is the better player between Victor oladipo and Bradley beal?

Don't consider Victor's injury woes.

Cc

A40
steady986
Roland17
Chic2pimp
Benji93
iamj
Talonvonner
Yomi96
KNIGHTblaed

And every NBA lovers,y'all opinion's needed!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nostradamus:
Hey guys,abeg I have one question about two great shooting guards; who is the better player between Victor oladipo and Bradley beal?

Cc

A40
steady986
Roland17
Chic2pimp
Benji93
iamj
Talonvonner
Yomi96
KNIGHTblaed

Bradley Beal is better than Oladipo
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nostradamus:

Cc

A40
steady986
Roland17
Chic2pimp
Benji93
iamj
Talonvonner
Yomi96
KNIGHTblaed

The best ability is Availability is Beal it is. Beal the better scorer and slightly better passer. Dipo is the better defender of the two though.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
chic2pimp:

The best ability is Availability is Beal it is. Beal the better scorer and slightly better passer. Dipo is the better defender of the two though.
i think ola is a better passer with good handles and great dunk prowess while beal is a better shooter
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
yomi96:
i think ola is a better passer with good handles and great dunk prowess while beal is a better shooter

To be honest you can go either way with regards to passing so I won't disagree with anyone calling Dipo the better passer. But yh Beal is the better Shooter and Scorer with Dipo being clearly the much Better Defender.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
LeBronto is coming to town.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Regular season James Harden is a cheat code. Damn!!
na so...then he gets to playoffs and chokes!
Re: The NBA Begins by Timi141: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
Tough luck for Hayward. He was getting back to Utah form. Let's hope the injury is not something that keeps him out too long. Maybe just maybe Kyrie is a locker room cancer after all. You can be a great player and still simply not blend with your troops. We shall see

Luka Doncic for MVP
After all of you slept on the Mavs in the off-season you're all beginning to see the light. I'm just waiting for Luka and KP to build that pick and roll chemistry
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nostradamus:

Cc

A40
steady986
Roland17
Chic2pimp
Benji93
iamj
Talonvonner
Yomi96
KNIGHTblaed

If you even ask me to choose between Bradley Beal and Klay Thompson, I'd choose Beal. That guy is a legit scorer.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
steady986:

Apart from the Lakers having the better duo, and only slightly, I believe everyone here agrees that the Clippers win all other aspects. The HOF coach, the two best two-way wings, the best 6th man, second best 6th man, best defensive point guard, a deeper bench. Y'all should be united so we'll know how to tackle you. grin

Okay na. Dey give yourself hope. Last last, we know which team is stacked. At least the Clippers guys you mentioned have been together for a while now, just like GSW. So they'll definitely look the better team because of the team chemistry. But y'all have the better players. Fool me not.

Or Bev now > than Rondo abi? Abegi
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
steady986:

Lol, but how can the supposed best team in the league get swept?

Sheybe na una dey laugh teams wey dey struggle with injury. Karma's around the corner

I don't wish anyone injury o, but you know how it goes these days. Hayward no plan wetin do am
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
iamJ:

I'd rather win a chip and be Playoffs/Finals MVP than win the regular season MVP or remain a candidate every season. Ask Harden grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

I'd rather win a chip and be Playoffs/Finals MVP than win the regular season MVP or remain a candidate every season. Ask Harden grin

This is an interesting debate. Whos had the better career, kawhi or harden?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Okay na. Dey give yourself hope. Last last, we know which team is stacked. At least the Clippers guys you mentioned have been together for a while now, just like GSW. So they'll definitely look the better team because of the team chemistry. But y'all have the better players. Fool me not.

Or Bev now > than Rondo abi? Abegi

Make up your mind, which is the better team, the lakers or the clippers. Stop flip flopping.

BTW, Lakers fans have been calling for Rondo to get cut for a while now so that should give you a bit of perspective.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nostradamus:

Cc

A40
steady986
Roland17
Chic2pimp
Benji93
iamj
Talonvonner
Yomi96
KNIGHTblaed

Beal is quite difficult to defend because of his size and ability to score in multiple ways. Both players are good facilitators, nothing extraordinary if you ask me with Victor edging Beal in this aspect but overall, I would take Beal because of the multiple ways he can hurt you.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
I hail ooo. Person ask you to compare two players. But you still manage bring another guy into the matter. Where you go school for? grin
steady986:

If you even ask me to choose between Bradley Beal and Klay Thompson, I'd choose Beal. That guy is a legit scorer.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Nostradamus:

Cc

A40
steady986
Roland17
Chic2pimp
Benji93
iamj
Talonvonner
Yomi96
KNIGHTblaed

I will pick Beal...Dude is a lit scorer and can pass too...though Oladipo is slightly a better defender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.