Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629322 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2019
AD taking the collective hearts of the NO fan base, and shredding it. Again. Zion come an collect ur people grin

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:28am On Nov 28, 2019
A40:
If you like make him kindergarten ball handler he can't pass like Giannis. And I'm sure there is a reason why he's never been a primary ball handler on any NBA team (don't tell me he was a PG in high school)
whatever mate

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 28, 2019
I don't know how the lakers won that game. The pelicans beat the lakers in almost every aspect of the game including the intangibles and they still lost. Every team plays like a game 7 against the lakers.

Oh and AD has no doubt been the DPOY so far.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2019
I wonder what Skip had to say about Bron's forth quarter. Anybody who's still underestimating this man's greatness is just flat out hating. Even the people on this thread have gone quiet on Bron, it's like they're now believers cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2019
I'm sobbing cry

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2019
steady986:
I wonder what Skip had to say about Bron's forth quarter. Anybody who's still underestimating this man's greatness is just flat out hating. Even the people on this thread have gone quiet on Bron, it's like they're now believers cheesy

You care what skip has to say? He trolls people on TV for a living. Its his job to not give LeBron credit.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2019
birdman:

games like these are more mind games than skill. coming from 10 down on the road in a hostile arena is a good sign

Its been the same thing all season for the Lakers, its all about that second wind. Teams come out flying and hitting all their shots and the lakers look lackadaisical. Can be frustrating because if they show up in the first they blow out most of these teams. But 16-2, back from 15 down (again), I'll take it. I guess we'll soon see what this team is made of.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2019
Kyle Kuzma: “New Orleans fans should probably boo their own team for letting him get 40.” cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2019
KarnBarlow:
Didn't want to get on the Rondo hate train but man its glaring how much better the team plays without him on both ends. The Lakers have some very difficult decisions to make, they need a wing and now apparently a more reliable back up PG. Caruso has been great but its more about his defence and hustle and from what i've seen this season isnt a capable floor general.
We still need him. His game goes beyond filling the box score.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2019
steady986:

We still need him. His game goes beyond filling the box score.

I know, i'm talking about Rondo.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2019
birdman:

its ok. this game is not the goal of the season
Did the Houston Rockets die? Why are you here? undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Inside life

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2019
Joel Embiid grin

from 0 to 33

Raptors really dented his ego
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2019
A40:
Celtics really hate Kyrie

I gotta ask too is this Bradley Beal nigga Kenyan? His cardio is off the chain. While the rest of the league is load managing this dude barely sits more than 2 mins each quarter. Almost a travesty that he gets to waste his prime with the Wizards

Big Shame Bro. I'm sure some sort of trade can be worked out to get Him on the Bucks. Giannis needs a second star on that Team tbh. Don't Trust Middleton one bit and the less said about Bledsoe, the better.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2019
chic2pimp:

Big Shame Bro. I'm sure some sort of trade can be worked out to get Him on the Bucks. Giannis needs a second star on that Team tbh. Don't Trust Middleton one bit and the less said about Bledsoe, the better.
If they ever get Bradley on the Bucks it's over y'all
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2019
A40:

I won't say it's a Given tbh. It's not like KD going an already stacked Golden State. Even with Beal, there are still flaws on this Bucks Team coaches can exploit. Also I'm not sure that Trade puts them over the Clippers for example.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2019
chic2pimp:

I won't say it's a Given tbh. It's not like KD going an already stacked Golden State. Even with Beal, there are still flaws on this Bucks Team coaches can exploit. Also I'm not sure that Trade puts them over the Clippers for example.
Obviously not but what the Bucks sorely lacked last season was a guy late in games that can go 3 straight possessions and create his own shot not named Giannis. A guy like Beal has played in playoffs before so the terrain won't be new for him.

I don't know if they win the whole thing but they will come out the East.

Another team I have an eye on is Indy. They have been picking W's quietly and if they get Oladipo in good shape things could get interesting
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2019
A40:
Yea, it's all over for the regular season. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
SmooshCHN:

cmon now undecided . my cards are on d table. u know exactly how i roll. im repping lebron wherever, rain snow, sleet, hail and sunshine. i didnt get on d bandwagon today.

as for my rockets, the gm has made a decision to make money off 'exciting' bball, even if we flame out come playoffs. i aint mad at billionaires making billionaire moves... it is what it is. my expectations this season are low for rockets.

i am not the fan that has sleepless nights because millionaires missed d playoffs. im gon eat regardless. ill find individual players to root for. cant wait for oladipo to come back too

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
iamJ:
Joel Embiid grin

from 0 to 33

Raptors really dented his ego

the yam head probably watched that playoffs game over and over again. now its in his head. the greats learn to move on from defeat like it never happened. stay off the newspapers and tweets. considering olajuwon is a mentor of sorts, he should have mentioned this
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
birdman:

the yam head probably watched that playoffs game over and over again. now its in his head. the greats learn to move on from defeat like it never happened. stay off the newspapers and tweets. considering olajuwon is a mentor of sorts, he should have mentioned this
Watch him drop 40 in his next game against them
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Its mind boggling! Hes obviously so talented. I've never seen an instance where a team is better off without such a good player. Its fascinating, i have never seen anything like this before.
the intangibles matter too...his body language, and his persona...just screams something off
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:57am On Nov 29, 2019
btw happy thanksgiving all. unless u are an atlanta falcons staff... angry
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Its been the same thing all season for the Lakers, its all about that second wind. Teams come out flying and hitting all their shots and the lakers look lackadaisical. Can be frustrating because if they show up in the first they blow out most of these teams. But 16-2, back from 15 down (again), I'll take it. I guess we'll soon see what this team is made of.
teams are very aggressive towards Lakers

They want to beat Bron
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2019
steady986:

Yea, it's all over for the regular season. grin
this one loud oooo
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2019
birdman:

cmon now undecided . my cards are on d table. u know exactly how i roll. im repping lebron wherever, rain snow, sleet, hail and sunshine. i didnt get on d bandwagon today.

as for my rockets, the gm has made a decision to make money off 'exciting' bball, even if we flame out come playoffs. i aint mad at billionaires making billionaire moves... it is what it is. my expectations this season are low for rockets.

i am not the fan that has sleepless nights because millionaires missed d playoffs. im gon eat regardless. ill find individual players to root for. cant wait for oladipo to come back too

Interesting grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Tundesam923:
the intangibles matter too...his body language, and his persona...just screams something off

Agree. How a franchise player affects team chemistry and bonding matters. Everything is not physical(skill/talent), mind and spirit matter too.

He will need to deal with his personal demons.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2019
Brace yourselves.

Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2019
KarnBarlow:
Brace yourselves.
only Mavs scare there
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
iamJ:
only Mavs scare there

The only easy wins there are the wizards and the hawks. The Lakers will have to fight for every other win.

And after the pacers come the bucks, nuggets, clippers, blazers, mavericks, suns and pelicans (you know they're extra motivated). Tough times ahead.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
kyrie irving rambling on insta. smh. who advises these cats tho..and you know Boston fans are some the most wicked in the league (except roland17). Now that they know their boos affect him, they are going to rip him a new one EVERY time.

speaking of which, where are those "uncles" who pushed this guy to leave the cavs at the top of his game? Villagers come in many forms o, even in obodo oyinbo grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
UP WARRIORS

WE MAY NOT WIN THIS SEASON BUT WE WILL COME BACK FROM THIS AND BE REBORN.

AND I FORGOT......I'M HAPPY IF ANY OTHER TEAM WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIP APART FROM LAKERS. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW SUCIDAL A CERTAIN KARNBARLOW IS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.