Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1617977 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:56am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Why do i have to get paid to support someone? hating on someone on the other hand. SMH

I have never rooted for any player to get injured. Just like you want him to lose on the court we want to see him take down teams at the height of their strength.

I constructively criticize, i don't hate on other players.

Agreed, its just december. Wait until May when LeBron shatters your hopes once again.
Dude. Rest! I'm not a LeNomad fan, will never be. Call it hate, call it what you want. I don't give a damn

Good. So now that we know where each other's interests lies. Why are you still wailing.

Constructive criticism? Calling someone a notorious choker, snake and even alluding to a man involved or to blame for his father's murder is not hate? Stop lying to yourself

Either way it doesn't matter. 17 years and my hopes have been shattered just twice. I like my odds. And we don't want no excuses either

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 27, 2019
A40:
So why are you whining and turning to an overnight data miner. The anti LeNomad crew are pretty obvious and their M.O is pretty clear. You're bugging

I was the first to graciously accept defeat. I'm just wondering where any of you given your history with LeBron have the license to defame him, especially after a regular season game. Did you not crown kawhi and the clippers based on that?

Alright fine. Lets put our money where our mouths are. You say i'm shook by the clippers and this loss. You say you're certain the clippers will beat the lakers in the playoffs. How about this then, If LeBron and the lakers lose to the clippers, i desist from calling him the GOAT and surrender that Jordan is the GOAT. However, if LeBron and the lakers beat the clippers, all this hate has to stop. You have to admit LeBron is the GOAT. No excuses. This is huge for me, i obviously trust my GOAT and my intuition. Do you trust yours?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Enough of this LeNomad banter anyway. Done with your washed king. We see in May

The future is back. Luka Doncic. And man 1 week has felt like 2 weeks have felt like 2 months. Good to see he's not missed a step
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 27, 2019
A40:
Dude. Rest! I'm not a LeNomad fan, will never be. Call it hate, call it what you want. I don't give a damn

Good. So now that we know where each other's interests lies. Why are you still wailing.

Constructive criticism? Calling someone a notorious choker, snake and even alluding to a man involved or to blame for his father's murder is not hate? Stop lying to yourself

Either way it doesn't matter. 17 years and my hopes have been shattered just twice. I like my odds. And we don't want no excuses either

The gauntlet has been thrown. Accept the challenge and all this comes to an end.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:02am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

I was the first to graciously accept defeat. I'm just wondering where any of you given your history with LeBron have the license to defame him, especially after a regular season game. Did you not crown kawhi and the clippers based on that?

Alright fine. Lets put our money where our mouths are. You say i'm shook by the clippers and this loss. You say you're certain the clippers will beat the lakers in the playoffs. How about this then, If LeBron and the lakers lose to the clippers, i desist from calling him the GOAT and surrender that Jordan is the GOAT. However, if LeBron and the lakers beat the clippers, all this hate has to stop. You have to admit LeBron is the GOAT. No excuses. This is huge for me, i obviously trust my GOAT and my intuition. Do you trust yours?
What evidence do I have that you will hold on to your end of the bargain? Why are we even taking bets in December? Why not wait till they clash
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 27, 2019
A40:
What evidence do I have that you will hold on to your end of the bargain? Why are we even taking bets in December? Why not wait till they clash

Come on man, don't do this. You assertively claimed the clippers will beat the cavs in the playoffs. Now you want to bring rationality into the equation? Keep the same energy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 27, 2019
This challenge applies to everyone on this thread. I dare you!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:13am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:
Bruh!!! Get some sleep and some help when you wake up.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 27, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Bruh!!! Get some sleep and some help when you wake up.

LOL! Why will i sleep in the morning?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:26am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

LOL! Why will i sleep in the morning?

Get some sleep and some help when you wake up
Who said anything about morning or night? This confirms you need time away from your phone. Take a break.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 27, 2019
SmooshCHN:

Who said anything about morning or night? This confirms you need time away from your phone. Take a break.

So you're really ducking the bet?

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Buddy Hield is a something else. I just can't deal right now. lipsrsealed embarassed
Must you fuckíing shoot 3s??
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:33am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

So you're really ducking the bet?
Sorry, what bet?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:40am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Come on man, don't do this. You assertively claimed the clippers will beat the cavs in the playoffs. Now you want to bring rationality into the equation? Keep the same energy.
We don't know if they will even meet in the playoffs yet. I hinted as much didn't I? So the rational thing to do is wait till they are actually paired against each other. I know rationality is foreign to you but you will need to apply it here.

If they meet in the playoffs. We would talk then.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 27, 2019
A40:
We don't know if they will even meet in the playoffs yet. I hinted as much didn't I? So the rational thing to do is wait till they are actually paired against each other. I know rationality is foreign to you but you will need to apply it here.

If they don't meet then they don't meet. The bet wouldn't hurt now will it? You were so sure a few hours ago and you claimed i was discombobulated. Prove it.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:44am On Dec 27, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Buddy Hield is a something else. I just can't deal right now. lipsrsealed embarassed
Lmaooooooo when you tell folks this era of players merely jack up threes without necessarily being better at anything else you sound like a Boomer but really that's all there is to today's players.

Everybody just shooting as many 3's and on cold nights they are borderline unplayable because their scoring game has little else
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 27, 2019
A40:

If they don't meet then they don't meet. The bet wouldn't hurt now will it? You were so sure a few hours ago and you claimed i was discombobulated. Prove it.

OMG, You dont fear lebron now do you?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 27, 2019
SmooshCHN:

You know whose fault this is dont you? wardell curry and the warriors ruined the NBA.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:47am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

What does you admitting to Jordan being the GOAT add to my pockets? I would much rather we put money where our mouths are than any of that nonsense. So if you're serious let's back it with an actual bet when or if they meet

What happens to the legion of Bronsexuals on my Twitter feed? Will they admit too
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:49am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

OMG, You dont fear lebron now do you?
If they get paired I would much rather we staked cash. You admitting Jordan is the GOAT does nothing for me. The dopamine effect for me would be spending a Bronsexual's money
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 27, 2019
A40:
If they get paired I would much rather we staked cash. You admitting Jordan is the GOAT does nothing for me. The dopamine effect for me would be spending a Bronsexual's money

A40:
What does you admitting to Jordan being the GOAT add to my pockets? I would much rather we put money where our mouths are than any of that nonsense. So if you're serious let's back it with an actual bet when or if they meet

What happens to the legion of Bronsexuals on my Twitter feed? Will they admit too

Money? You know how many people owe me money on this thread? lets not even open that can of worms.

LOL! Forget about them getting paired lets make it so the end game is the same no matter the outcome of seedings. Lets make it about the lakers making the finals then. Deal?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:55am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

You know whose fault this is dont you? wardell curry and the warriors ruined the NBA.
Yeah, It's Steph Fault the NBA rating is also down 17%. It's his fault LeBron was like 0-6 from 3 yesterday? You're desperate. It's bad.

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:58am On Dec 27, 2019
A40:
Lmaooooooo when you tell folks this era of players merely jack up threes without necessarily being better at anything else you sound like a Boomer but really that's all there is to today's players.

Everybody just shooting as many 3's and on cold nights they are borderline unplayable because their scoring game has little else
What's annoying was how much he wanted. Sometimes I question of these guys really give a fuçk about the game. I don't really understand how they think.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 27, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Yeah, It's Steph Fault the NBA rating is also down 17%. It's his fault LeBron was like 0-6 from 3 yesterday? You're desperate. It's bad.

What does the league becoming 3 point oriented have to do with any of that? Dude i swear you are so strange sometimes.

But i guess its possible the league being more boring because of the 3 point frenzy is part of why people arent as interested anymore.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:01am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

What does the league becoming 3 point oriented have to do with any of that? Dude i swear you are so strange sometimes.

But i guess its possible the league being more boring because of the 3 point frenzy is part of why people arent as interested anymore.
Yeah, everything is the Warriors fault. Get some sleep man. You're embarrassing yourself out here.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 27, 2019
A40:
LeNomad fanboys getting really emotional right now. We're in December and the wailing and salaye has started already. Imagine comparing a squad led by 6'3 185 pounds Steph to 6'7 Kawhi. A 2 time FMVP and DPOY.

I saw prime LeNomad on Avenger squads catch L's to lesser talent so nobody is scared of your little washed king. We know when shit hits the fan we would hear more and more excuses and panegyrics by himself and his legion of fanboys

If I say I'm more scared of the Clippers losing to another team other than the Lakers it's because I know they can get sloppy and complacent vs other teams but they will always be fired up to beat the Lakers. Common sense. Don't know why Bronsexuals are all in their feelings

A40:
Lmaooooooo was he hurt on opening night as well? All these stories are for the gods! Nobody has time for it.

All summer we heard about how LeNomad would get his extended rest for the first time in a long time, he would be fresh reh reh reh. We are just in December and he's already 'hurt'

Like I said, we don't give a shyte! I saw Kawhi dominate multiple series and win a chip hobbling on one knee and barely able to elevate. Yet he led the postseason in minutes. No friggin excuses!

Lool I think you have me confused for someone else. My stand has been constant. The Lakers and Clippers are evenly matched. Y'all are the inconsistent lot that constantly try to play the underdog card. My confidence is in Kawhi not that notorious choker Paul George. Whatever he contributes in the series would be a bonus.

The Clippers will beat the Lakers in a playoff series and at that point I don't want to hear any excuses about age, refs, coaching, teammates, load management, injuries. This same confidence I want y'all to have it when Kawhi executes your washed King in GOT fashion

What happened to this guy? was it all adrenaline or liquid courage? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

What happened to this guy? was it all adrenaline or liquid courage? grin
Dude if you're not willing to back it up with greenbacks then I'm not interested.

I don't care for you to acknowledge Jordan as your GOAT because I will never, I repeat! Never acknowledge LeNomad as the GOAT. So let's not waste each other's time with jejune back and forth. Whenever they get seeded hit me up and let's stake on it. Periodtt
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2019
SmooshCHN:
What's annoying was how much he wanted. Sometimes I question of these guys really give a fuçk about the game. I don't really understand how they think.
They are guilty of wishcasting a lot of these GMs.

There is nothing worse than overpaying average and severely limited players. Because all the money in the world will not make them better than what they are and then if they get comfortable and complacent because they have been paid then even worse. You're stuck for the foreseeable future

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2019
You are not to be trusted. We would rather wait till they meet before making any commitments.What of if the clippers are not at full strength? You want to force us into a deal riddled with uncertainties. Why do LeBron fans think they are smarter than they actually are?
VaughnSangrey:

Money? You know how many people owe me money on this thread? lets not even open that can of worms.

LOL! Forget about them getting paired lets make it so the end game is the same no matter the outcome of seedings. Lets make it about the lakers making the finals then. Deal?

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2019
WE ARE THE WARRIORS

WE AREN'T BACKING DOWN JUST YET

THE SKY IS STILL BLUE FOR US

GO GSW!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

What made me laugh about your post was the question: is it dare or Dare (the Yoruba name) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2019
This man accused me of not getting paid for hating LeNomad like Skip and it hit me. This dude was right.

I'm an introspective nigga and I have decided to start monetizing my 'hatred' for LeNomad. So if you are serious come playoff time then let's put money where our mouths are.

Kawhi, LeNomad are going to get paid win, lose or draw so let one of us join them as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (2200) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.