Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625377 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
A40:
https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/1222707193754996736?s=19

Lou Williams really nails it here. Behind all the fire and intensity this was who Kobe was and became.
someone said it in the comment about him being a nerd, and I think that about sums it up. I have always looked at him as a smart guy.

I wonder what he would have done if he didn't play basketball. Man, I miss that guy. This is about the first video I am watching.

I miss miss him.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
What has Dame been smoking this past few games? Whatever Weed He is on, I need His dealer abeg. Dude has been on fireeeeee!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
A40:
https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/1222707193754996736?s=19

Lou Williams really nails it here. Behind all the fire and intensity this was who Kobe was and became.

The one that cracks me up the most is the story about Kobe taking His Kobe signature sneakers off the members of the team and tossing them in the trash. They apparently could not be seen wearing them as they were all soft grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
donlittle25:
someone said it in the comment about him being a nerd, and I think that about sums it up. I have always looked at him as a smart guy.

I wonder what he would have done if he didn't play basketball. Man, I miss that guy. This is about the first video I am watching.

I miss miss him.
And well spoken. This guy learned Slovenian so he could talk to Sasha Vujacic. I recall the game Luka heard someone trash talk in Slovenian only for him to look back and saw Kobe

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2020
chic2pimp:

The one that cracks me up the most is the story about Kobe taking His Kobe signature sneakers off the members of the team and tossing them in the trash. They apparently could not be seen wearing them as they were all soft grin grin

grin grin grin This one off me. I can visualize him actually doing this and it is killing me with laughter. Kobe was more intense in the locker room before/ during and after games than he was on the court, it seems and from what I have seen.
#RIP24&GIGI

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Roland17:

grin grin grin This one off me. I can visualize him actually doing this and it is killing me with laughter. Kobe was more intense in the locker room before/ during and after games than he was on the court, it seems and from what I have seen.
#RIP24&GIGI
Bro I.could.control.my laughter when I first heard it. Such a Kobe Like story as well grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 1:38am On Feb 03, 2020
KC Chiefs looking good
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 1:40am On Feb 03, 2020
KC Defense as soft as tissue paper.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:41am On Feb 03, 2020
I said We might as well just hand Mahomes the Superbowl MVP a week or two ago.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Errrrt I might have spoken too soon grin. Nah but with Patrick onboard, the impossibe becomes possible..Dude is a game changer
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 1:44am On Feb 03, 2020
chic2pimp:
I said We might as well just hand Mahomes the Superbowl MVP a week or two ago.

I am a big fan and want him to win but history tells us the dominant defense usually beats the prolific QB
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Quiet game from Mostert thus far, looking for the Dude to explode sooner rather than later.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:54am On Feb 03, 2020
afrodoc2:

I am a big fan and want him to win but history tells us the dominant defense usually beats the prolific QB

Whilst true, I don't any defence in the league can keep Mahomes quiet for a whole game. He already has a rushing TD btw. Keep the game close enough and watch Him takeover in the 4th.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 1:58am On Feb 03, 2020
chic2pimp:

Whilst true, I don't any defence in the league can keep Mahomes quiet for a whole game. He already has a rushing TD btw. Keep the game close enough and watch Him takeover in the 4th.

Hopefully. They don’t have to to keep him quiet for the whole game though, just slow him down enough.

The keys are the KC defense and then their O-line.
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 2:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Was that really offensive pass interference?
Well we’ll take it. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:35am On Feb 03, 2020
afrodoc2:

Was that really offensive pass interference?
Well we’ll take it. cheesy

I thought it was a bad call.
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 2:37am On Feb 03, 2020
KC Chiefs have a soft ass defense. They get to the ball but can’t make a play. Allowing too many yards after their soft ass contact.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 2:39am On Feb 03, 2020
Roland17:

I thought it was a bad call.

Yeah. The arm was out but there wasn’t an obvious push off.

Probably saved the Chiefs 4 points.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2020
The 49ers are averaging 8 yards/ play.

That throw should have gone to Kittle!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:49am On Feb 03, 2020
The Chiefs have no running game so they have to rely on their receivers and Mahomes for any offense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:53am On Feb 03, 2020
There it is! A pick! The 49ers are doing a great job with their line backers spying on Mahomes and keeping him scrambling inside the pocket or throwing the ball.
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 2:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Roland17:
The Chiefs have no running game so they have to rely on their receivers and Mahomes for any offense.

Yes but that is not new to them. The 49ers D line though is what is rocking them.
The pocket is not safe for Mahomes and he is having to get rid of the ball early and under pressure.

He needs to lean on Kelce more or use his legs.
This D line won’t allow enough time for his speedsters up front to get enough separation.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:59am On Feb 03, 2020
afrodoc2:

Yes but that is not new to them. The 49ers D line though is what is rocking them.
The pocket is not safe for Mahomes and he is having to get rid of the ball early and under pressure.

He needs to lean on Kelce more or use his legs.
This D line won’t allow enough time for his speedsters up front to get enough separation.

He can’t use his legs because the 49ers are doing a great job spying on him and he knows it and that is why he can’t run out when he is flushed out of the pocket and scrambling outside the pocket.
The 2 Safetys and LB are the ones keeping him from running away because they are spying hard on him. When he ran the first time he took a very bad hit and lost the ball for a 4th and 1. You don’t want to suffer that because the 49ers are hard hitters.
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 3:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Roland17:

He can’t use his legs because the 49ers are doing a great job spying on him and he knows it and that is why he can’t run out when he is flushed out of the pocket and scrambling outside the pocket.
The 2 Safetys and LB are the ones keeping him from running away because they are spying hard on him. When he ran the first time he took a very bad hit and lost the ball for a 4th and 1. You don’t want to suffer that because the 49ers are hard hitters.

He can use Kelce for some short yardage attempts.
The problem is that D line. They are the ones giving the 49ers secondary the confidence to be spying a gun slinger QB instead of worrying about his speedster receivers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:15am On Feb 03, 2020
afrodoc2:

He can use Kelce for some short yardage attempts.
The problem is that D line. They are the ones giving the 49ers secondary the confidence to be spying a gun slinger QB instead of worrying about his speedster receivers.

That D-Line are bullies, I remember what they did to my Packers!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Another pick!
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 3:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Roland17:
Another pick!

This one don go. Let me go dress up enter work.
To think i organized a half day because of this.

Andy Reid dey disappoint pass Amaka.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:22am On Feb 03, 2020
afrodoc2:

This one don go. Let me go dress up enter work.
To think i organized a half day because of this.

Andy Reid dey disappoint pass Amaka.

Andy Reid is the Mike D’ Antoni of the NFL. Game still dey sha!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Touch down Kelcee
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:44am On Feb 03, 2020
The Chiefs O-Line are now showing up! They are now protecting Mahomes and giving him enough time to throw.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:03am On Feb 03, 2020
@afrodoc2 I feel you say game still dey!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:03am On Feb 03, 2020
LMAO @ Garropollo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.