Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625172 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
I'm waiting for the Jordan d*ck suckers to tell me there are things that don't show up in the stat sheet.
Re: The NBA Begins by damentalist: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
steady986:
1998 MVP candidates:

Player A is Jordan
Player B is Malone

Guess who won it angry
baba you have been dropping bars back to back dayummm
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
BlueMann:

That rubbish has happened to me before...made a simple comment on the Chelsea - L'pool match thread couple of weeks ago,and I got banned for it. Till now ion understand the logic behind d banning
you deserved it. Lmao grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is so hard.

Which team would you pick?

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Lool someone ask this shameless Bronsexual knobjockey to stop wailing and post the 88/89 season and 96/97 where MJ should have been MVP
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2020
SmooshCHN:
This is so hard.

The team with 14 time scoring champs and 4 DPOY awards between them probably. Not sure how you guard KD and MJ
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2020
damentalist:

baba you have been dropping bars back to back dayummm
I guess you can call me barman smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:20am On Mar 17, 2020
SmooshCHN:
This is so hard.

It should be easy for you na, you'll choose the team that doesn't have LeBron cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Every time I post something here, somebody, who was probably taking a dump in his toilet when he saw the post, would just jump in here and say trash without even checking facts. Y'all know me, whatever I post here, I post with verifiable facts, actual numbers, something I can base my argument on. But you, your fingers think faster than your brain.

Well, let me feed your ignorance once more. In the 1988-89 season, MJ led his team to a measly 6th in the east. Magic rightly won the MVP for taking the Lakers to 1st in the west.

As for 96-97, the Bulls and Jazz finished 1st in their respective conferences. These were Jordan and Malone's stats. Choose your MVP

Jordan: 29.6 pts
4.3 ast
5.9 reb
1.7 stl
0.5 blk
27.8 PER

Malone: 27.4 pts
4.5 ast
9.9 reb
1.4 stl
0.6 blk
28.9 PER
Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2020
SmooshCHN:
you deserved it. Lmao grin
Bhet why,abi I can't praise somebody again
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2020
The average Bronsexual is ret@rded by default but this shameless hypocrite obviously takes the cake. What is your fascination with my dumps you homoerotic nuisance

You think the people that suggested he deserved MVP didn't know the Bulls finished 6th? The difference is they recognize that Magic played with two players that averaged 20pts a game.

MJ was player of the month twice, Magic didn't make player of the month even once

MJ led the league in points, PER, WS, VORP and +/- and the useless Dan iska is talking about verifiable facts. Oloshiousmented fellow

89/90 Same story the GOAT led the league in points, steals, PER, WS, VORP. Magic did not lead the league in a single stat

96/97. The GOAT again GOATING as usual. Led the league in scoring, led his team to the best record in the league, led the league in VORP, +/-, WS

You have no argument you forked tongue serpent. Any year you claim MJ didn't deserve MVP I will raise you 3 seasons he should have won it

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Imagine defending your ignorance with another bout of ignorance. Damn.

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Imagine saying someone deserves MVP for leading his team to 6th in the east. IN THE EAST.

Somebody tell that nig*a that the award is for most valuable player and not for best player.

Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
SmooshCHN:
This is so hard.

any team curry is in. I could never go wrong picking my *own* GOAT.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
See this certified Charlatan talking about ignorance when he's the SI unit of it. What seed and what record did Russell Westbrook and Moses Malone have when they won MVP. Answers on a postcard.

Brainlessav Moronovich
Re: The NBA Begins by kenturkish(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Thought the passing of Kobe will make your all realize that this is sports and these individuals you are here masturbating for actually get along and respect each other tremendously. Mj/Kobe, kobe/LeBron and every great out there. Fans can argue and at the end of the day it comes to individual preference. One thing for sure is they are all all time greats and the ranking is for fans to slug it out, but do that respectfully

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Someone is bringing up Westbrook's 30-point triple double season and asking why he won MVP. Lol. And he brought up 1970s/early 80s basketball to buffer his folly. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
kenturkish:
Thought the passing of Kobe will make your all realize that this is sports and these individuals you are here masturbating for actually get along and respect each other tremendously. Mj/Kobe, kobe/LeBron and every great out there. Fans can argue and at the end of the day it comes to individual preference. One thing for sure is they are all all time greats and the ranking is for fans to slug it out, but do that respectfully
It's just that some people take it personal when you call some players the GOAT. They begin to throw insults coated in big grammar at you. Avoid such people for your own good.
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
kenturkish:

Thank you brotherly. My people have a saying, "Wars are for men, the stories for women." These stars have a deep understanding of the contributions and impact each of them has made to the game and have a profound respect for each other. But their fans, that's a completely different wrap of moi moi.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
DeeMain:

Thank you brotherly. My people have a saying, "Wars are for men, the stories for women." These stars have a deep understanding of the contributions and impact each of them has made to the game and have a profound respect for each other. But their fans, that's a completely different wrap of moi moi.

So we are women abi. grin

Speaking of which where are ewuro4 and lolawilliams
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
The media is so happy to report the next person diagnosed. It's even so annoying that NBA teams can't keep the identity of the infected players private since they are already on intensive care and isolation. I would be concerned if the virus was all that fatal but the media wants something to talk about and blow out of proportion. These publicity only brings shame and ridicule to the affected ones even when they've recovered fully.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Not K.D ..please?? cry cry
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
aliondo:
It's not serious. They'll all be fine. angry
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:11am On Mar 18, 2020
aliondo:

KD is a homebody. Prolly washes his hands every hour. He is fine. Now kyrie otoh...
Re: The NBA Begins by damentalist: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2020
aliondo:
Wtf, I feel so sad for KD. I mean upon all the health issues he already went through.

Also knowing he is not a mentally tough guy.

This is one who had the potential to be the very greatest in this game. I guess luck is part of greatness
Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Na wa o,this rubbish is still spreading anyhow instead of subsiding.
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2020
KD? Damn! Get well bro. Same to all the others.

The mass hysteria though. This too shall pass.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Simple question werey alaso no fit answer. What was the record and the seeds of Moses Malone and Russell Westbrook when they won MVP. A proper buffoon
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
kenturkish:
I just loathe hypocrisy and hypocrites. When a lunatic who openly wished for another player to get injured calls others haters just because they feel Giannis is the rightful MVP then reactions are to be expected

Same clowns that called KD a snake will open mouth and call you a hater once you tow the line of a different opinion.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sucks for KD I hope he shakes the virus off expeditiously. Let's hope they find a virus or vaccine. I didn't expect things would get this bad so quickly

(1) (2) (3) ... (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.