Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1628092 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nope i know what he's capable of. What i think doesn't matter. Whether i want him to fail or not what will be will be. cheesy. I am just saying we don't want excuses when he loses.He has another top 5 player according to most viewers. So win it. The 50 point triple double thing is both sarcasm and realism mixed together. cheesy. He's done that before. He's chasing the GOAT status, so each loss in the finals is a dent in argument in his favor. Just saying. cheesy
mattfeuter:

Your earlier post reeks of someone waiting for him to fail. . . You said “he’s the king, drive through the traffic and score a 50 points triple double”.

I know sarcasm when I see one.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
benji93:
Can you see what we have been talking about with respect to AD. After scoring 21 points in the first he could only get 7 in the second.
Well I've always questioned AD's bottle so let's see if he shows up this time. To be fair he's destroyed this Portland before with Holiday and co
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Antoine Walker: Damian Lillard is the best point guard in the league right now.

Stephen A.: Damian Lillard is the best player in the world at the moment

Max Kellerman: Dame is like Steph, only that he gets better in the biggest moments

Guys on Nairaland: Damian is not a superstar

grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
SIRcumalot:

"not hitting shot at the moment" is a bit of a soft sell, they have struggled in the bubble.. The game against the blazer is just a continuation of this bad form.
Good. You said it all, "bad form"
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
benji93:
Stop it Man. Stop it. I don't give a damn. [b]You have two top 5 players. [/b]So you should win this series. Hakeem won a championship without another All-star. If he's the king he must win it. Has it occured to that he probably is the reason his teammates are not doing well. He's the king. Drive through the traffic and score a 50-point triple double. cheesy
You sound like they've lost the series already
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
benji93:
Weespecially don't want to hear excuses such as i miss my family. cheesy. The other players there have families they miss too.

I see what you did there.. tongue

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
SIRcumalot:

"not hitting shot at the moment" is a bit of a soft sell, they have struggled in the bubble.. The game against the blazer is just a continuation of this bad form.

Couldn't agree with you more on this...
Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Jamal Murray with a 4-3-3 statline at half-time.

Lmaoooooo...You ain't Pep Guardiola you shïtcünt. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Michael Potter Jr's breakout game??

Tears in my eyes. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Superstar whey don reach only one conference final for him career. Make una continue.
These days everyone is so reactionary, have one great season or a series of games. Gbam He's a superstar.

A superstar is supposed to be a transcendent talent. But what do I know. undecided

steady986:
Antoine Walker: Damian Lillard is the best point guard in the league right now.

Stephen A.: Damian Lillard is the best player in the world at the moment

Max Kellerman: Dame is like Steph, only that he gets better in the biggest moments

Guys on Nairaland: Damian is not a superstar

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Curry will kill someone everytime, then they have one great streak

You start hearing things like dame is like curry but he gets better in the brightest moment.

Nothing we never hear before at one point its was that kemba walker is better than curry.

The simple thing he doesn't fit the sterotype.
"A black athletic player" who puts in great force into every play.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Ben simmons this. Ben simmons that. ahh, the guy is not a good fit for embiid, ohhh he must work on his shooting, trade him, useless PG. Down 2-0 in playoffs folks now saying how much they miss him. This life... Meanwhile Roland17 dey sip dos equis like sey celtics are the most interesting team in the world undecided

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:27am On Aug 20, 2020
birdman:
Ben simmons this. Ben simmons that. ahh, the guy is not a good fit for embiid, ohhh he must work on his shooting, trade him, useless PG. Down 2-0 in playoffs folks now saying how much they miss him. This life... Meanwhile Roland17 dey sip dos equis like sey celtics are the most interesting team in the world undecided

I don know say na you no go allow me drink water drop cup. Customer da da ni Sixers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 3:00am On Aug 20, 2020
George Paul turned up for game 2.....Looooool,welp. lipsrsealed
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2020
etidy:
Superstar whey don reach only one conference final for him career. Make una continue.
These days everyone is so reactionary, have one great season or a series of games. Gbam He's a superstar.

A superstar is supposed to be a transcendent talent. But what do I know. undecided

Remind me how many Giannis has reached please
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2020
The Clippers lost and this thread is quiet as a graveyard. But make LeBron lose game now and we no go hear word grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2020
steady986:
The Clippers lost and this thread is quiet as a graveyard. But make LeBron lose game now and we no go hear word grin grin
keep crying. You day of spanking has arrived. Its dame's time.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2020
PG icing his shoulder after the game. Imagine if this was LeBron, the internet would be having a meltdown by now

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by LordYahweh(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Playoff P back at it.
Can't imagine passing up a chance at going back to back so that I can play with George Paul

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Take your time ooo. That first win fit be initial gragra. cheesy
yomi96:
keep crying. You day of spanking has arrived. Its dame's time.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
birdman:
Is this really a Ben Simmons problem or do they have a terrible coach that just can't coach and then a bad GM that thought it wise to pay Horford and Tobias Harris over $280mil

As a franchise there is nothing that dooms you more than paying a non max player max money. That is the problem the Bucks now have with Middleton, this is the mistake San Antonio never made

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Terrible look for him. Perhaps he's learnng from the master. grin
steady986:
PG icing his shoulder after the game. Imagine if this was LeBron, the internet would be having a meltdown by now
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2020
benji93:
Terrible look for him. Perhaps he's learnng from the master. grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2020
Wow. The way the Rockets really wiped OKC with their reserves. They are a weird wonky team but them go worry.

56 3's shocked shocked

And playoff CP3 yet again. -36 grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2020
Lol Khris Middleton. I don't know what Giannis hopes to win with these frauds
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2020
A40:
Wow. The way the Rockets really wiped OKC with their reserves. They are a weird wonky team but them go worry.

56 3's shocked shocked

And playoff CP3 yet again. -36 grin

Rockets in the west, celtics in the east. 2 teams looking to make trouble in their conference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Khris Middleton 2 points. This reads more like the Eurovision Song contest than a playoff game.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:24am On Aug 21, 2020
birdman:

Rockets in the west, celtics in the east. 2 teams looking to make trouble in their conference
Hard tp see them without Hayward.

Khris Middleton issa whole ass fraud shocked sad
Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 1:25am On Aug 21, 2020
Stay awake to watch Lebum James take this L so far down his throat it flosses his teeth or get a good night sleep?

Yeah that sleep can wait. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:28am On Aug 21, 2020
Khanben:

Tobias Harris and Middleton were overpaid this past summer in my opinion
Prophetic
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:00am On Aug 21, 2020
If you did not see the Bucks v Magic you would think the Bucks looked great and strolled to this W but that is far from the truth.
They look uncoordinated and were lucky the Magic failed to hit open shots. Giannis was good but not great or spectacular and this is the 2nd game where Vucevic was the better player in my opinion.

As for Middleton, I hope he has shame and a conscience. He needs to refund every dime he has earned from that contract so they can renegotiate. angry angry The Bucks have to be regretting that contract because he is not an difference kind of player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.