Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1630198 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Giannis to golden state loading. grin grin. Middle ton and playoff poverty numbers are like 5 and 6. He doesn't want to repent. grin
A40:
If I'm Giannis I'm strongly considering pulling a Bron and taking my talents to the Heat. It would be criminal for Giannis to waste his prime with Khris Middleton as his second best player. Some players just don't have it especially one that spells Chris with a K
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Can someone tell me why Bud is restricting Giannis's minutes in the playoffs when the likes of Embiid and Kawhi are playing heavy minutes?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:34am On Aug 19, 2020
benji93:
Giannis to golden state loading. grin grin. Middle ton and playoff poverty numbers are like 5 and 6. He doesn't want to repent. grin
I don't want him in Golden State abeg. Golden State have won enough. Let them make do with what they have for now
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Playoff Chris Paul back as usual undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 2:44am On Aug 19, 2020
You know how they say blazers is not your typical 8th seed, Lakers aren't your typical 1st seed either grin

Lakers won't get out of the West.
The perimeter defense can keep up with the offensive weapons in the western conference
Lillard, Harden, Westbrook, Kawhi and PG will eat for days.
Secondly, they just lack enough shooting.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 2:51am On Aug 19, 2020
lakesidepapa:
Is there a punter here that know how to predict Basket ball for betting?

Bro , sometimes it’s just sheer luck.

I played 5 games, 4 was predicted correctly and guess which team nullified my ticket? the bleeping BUCKS angry angry

How can they lose to Orlando?

Giannis is legit but at some point , he’d have to leave.

Even the great Kareem had to leave Milwaukee to win.
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 2:53am On Aug 19, 2020
etidy:
You know how they say blazers is not your typical 8th seed, Lakers aren't your typical 1st seed either grin

Lakers won't get out of the West.
The perimeter defense can keep up with the offensive weapons in the western conference
Lillard, Harden, Westbrook, Kawhi and PG will eat for days.
Secondly, they just lack enough shooting.

Strong okoto undecided

I won’t bet against playoff Bron.
Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 2:55am On Aug 19, 2020
The way the lakers are playing, the blazers will take the day. I really doubt if the lakers can come out of the west. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 2:55am On Aug 19, 2020
mattfeuter:

Strong okoto undecided

I won’t bet against playoff Bron.
Is this our favorite lebtard that keeps changing accounts?
We have missed you a lot. It has been boring without you grin
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 2:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Exact reason I gave up on basketball betting, it's more unpredictable than football grin
mattfeuter:

Bro , sometimes it’s just sheer luck.

I played 5 games, 4 was predicted correctly and guess which team nullified my ticket? the bleeping BUCKS angry angry

How can they lose to Orlando?

Giannis is legit but at some point , he’d have to leave.

Even the great Kareem had to leave Milwaukee to win.
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 2:59am On Aug 19, 2020
etidy:

Is this our favorite lebtard that keeps changing accounts?
We have missed you a lot. It has been boring without you grin

Who’s that?

Did you manage to check how long I’ve been on here?
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 3:02am On Aug 19, 2020
etidy:
Exact reason I gave up on basketball betting, it's more unpredictable than football grin

You’re right,

Even though I picked the Heat to win (which they did) I actually was worried TJ might go off and wheel the Pacers past them but Jimmy kept him in check

Never imagined the bucks would lose to orlando Magic.

It’s annoying angry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 3:04am On Aug 19, 2020
mattfeuter:

Who’s that?

Did you manage to check how long I’ve been on here?

I am sorry bro, just playful banter that's all.
There was this die hard LeBron fan that kept this page on fire pre-covid. I wonder what happened to him.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 3:06am On Aug 19, 2020
etidy:

I am sorry bro, just playful banter that's all.
There was this die hard LeBron fan that kept this page on fire pre-covid. I wonder what happened to him.

Ahah

Although I’m a Lebron fan , there used to be an NBA thread back then and it died. Just saw this today and that’s why I commented.

I’ll be on here more henceforth. wink

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 3:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Who’s watching the game ?

Lakers x Portland

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:49am On Aug 19, 2020
Every time Kenny Smith runs to the big screen, I wonder how he played high level NBA with those legs.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:25am On Aug 19, 2020
This fourth quarter should be better.
It hasn't really been that good.
Ref just they blow whistle anyhow.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:35am On Aug 19, 2020
3rd consecutive game where the Blazers look spent in the 4th Q. I have been saying this since the seeding games started. They have nothing left in the tank!
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Why do i have a feeling this series will end like the GSW series last year. grin. If Lillard na superstar he's gotta show it now. Kuzma wants to help them close this one. LeBron getting carried. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Kuz on fire!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Roland17:
3rd consecutive game where the Blazers look spent in the 4th Q. I have been saying this since the seeding games started. They have nothing left in the tank!
That's an open secret.
Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 4:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Damian Lillard ffs. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Dame dollar....This brother,mehn shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:51am On Aug 19, 2020
A40:
Playoff Chris Paul back as usual undecided

Just tire bro....hope he improves in game 2
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:55am On Aug 19, 2020
This W is all about Terry Stotts! He managed the 4th Q especially the 2nd half of the 4th Q intelligently because this game was about to slip. You can see these guys are dead tired...
Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 4:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Loooooooooool grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:57am On Aug 19, 2020
As for LeBum... I have said what I needed to say even before the season shut down earlier in the year.. Na siddon look more I Dey for that matter!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 4:57am On Aug 19, 2020
It's Dame $$$ people, Dame Time grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:59am On Aug 19, 2020
And the narrative of the Lebron fans will be he had a triple double. He didn't have enough help. grin
Roland17:
As for LeBum... I have said what I needed to say even before the season shut down earlier in the year.. Na siddon look more I Dey for that matter!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 5:02am On Aug 19, 2020
This Blazers team indeed look spent, but I prefer them this way than when they started the season. Having Whiteside and Nurkic on the same team will really work against this Lakers team. In all, I hail Melo, baba is really focused. I just hope and pray this Blazers team can just keep the concentration. Dame na beast, I get so confident when he's on the court
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 5:04am On Aug 19, 2020
But Whiteside just dey block like say him dey work for block industry grin grin grin. Upset in motion

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:09am On Aug 19, 2020
etidy:
Upper echelon all star? Yes, Superstar? NO
The only superstars in the league today are Giannis, LeBron, KD, Harden, Curry, Kawhi.

Lillard, PG, Davis, Doncic, Westbrook are a step below
This is very wrong. Very very wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.