Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1630201 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2020
Lebron chose a wrong time to get a triple double. cheesy.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
benji93:
Stop it. Stop it. Typical of Lebron fans. cheesy. You lost. Accept it in good faith and move on. You don shift goal post now, from lakers i n4 to Lakers in 5. grin. All i can say is tread carefully. cheesy
Lmaoooo abeg free these people. Who will watch that Game 1 with objective eye and deny the referees handwork in that game. You think the closeness of subsequent games is merely coincidental?

You can see LeNomad flopping and trying to get Jamal Murray thrown out the game. Even notorious Bronsexual Shannon Sharpe was calling it a flagrant 2. That singular play just encapsulates why I'm absolutely not a fan of that dude.

It's phony moves like that that makes even absolute bellends like Colby Covington call him out and take shots at him
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2020
A40:
The underdog? Lmaooooooo. A team with 3 #1 picks underdogs? You lot have no decorum or shame. So AD and Bron are underdogs vs Jokic and Murray, Lillard and McCollum grin grin

The underdog vs a 23 year old Jamal Murray and a 25 y.o lumbering Jokic?

If these Lakers somehow by some miracle bottle this chip. E go too bloody

Oh you didn't know they had 3 number 1 picks when you made all those tragic predictions about them? What happened to they were out matched in the West and that the Clippers were going to smash them? What happened to AD is an underachieving choker with no heart and is made of glass? didn't you at some point claim he was being tricked by LeBron who is going to ruin him? What happened to LeBron is washed and will never win another Championship again?

Now all that has turned into "they have three number 1 picks, of course they should win", and I'm the one with no shame? If the Nuggets are so bad how did the team you lot dubbed "second coming of the 96 bulls" blow a 3-1 lead to them? Lmao! Just admit you are a Bron hater who throws all rationality out the window when it comes to him, carry your L in peace and move on. After all the sh-t talking you did you are the last person to say anything now.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2020
You see what A40 and his ilk do on this thread is a microcosm of what shameless reprobates who are intent on undermining his legacy do . They acknowledge the obstacle, and when LeBron smashes through it like the trailblazer that he is, it becomes, well of course he should have won. Its embarrassing!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2020
There's more...

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2020
It happens along every step of the way.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2020
And then somehow, somehow... All of this turns into LeBron had a cakewalk. We saw it in the East, and now it's the same thing all over again.

Shameless the lot of you...

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2020
steady986:
It's clear that the refs have been on the side of the Nuggets these last 2 games if we wanna talk about refereeing. You can tell by the free throw discrepancies in the last 2 games. Clear shooting fouls turning into sideline inbounds. Body bump on Kuzma's made 3 that didn't result in an and-1. But we good though.

Ever since Murray and Malone started crying about the refs they've been out for blood. LeBron has shot fewer free throws throughout this series than Jerami Grant shot in Game 3. They kept them close with some funny fouls especially on dwight in game 2 and they missed some blatant calls yesterday. I guess the league doesn't want this to be a short series especially after the ratings disaster in game 2 going up against SNF.

No biggie, LeBron is not Kawhi, the Lakers are not the Clippers. Lakers in 5 has always been the objective outcome, don't see any reason to change it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2020
A40:
Lmaoooo abeg free these people. Who will watch that Game 1 with objective eye and deny the referees handwork in that game. You think the closeness of subsequent games is merely coincidental?

You can see LeNomad flopping and trying to get Jamal Murray thrown out the game. Even notorious Bronsexual Shannon Sharpe was calling it a flagrant 2. That singular play just encapsulates why I'm absolutely not a fan of that dude.

It's phony moves like that that makes even absolute bellends like Colby Covington call him out and take shots at him

LMAO! Really? You really? LeBrons on court antics are why right wingers all over the country are calling him out? Its not the whole social activism yeah? Shut up man. Anyone with any ounce of dignity would hide under a rock after all the trash that came out of your buccal cavity. Stop crying all over the place.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2020
WeissVonner:

Ever since Murray and Malone started crying about the refs they've been out for blood. LeBron has shot fewer free throws throughout this series than Jerami Grant shot in Game 3. They kept them close with some funny fouls especially on dwight in game 2 and they missed some blatant calls yesterday. I guess the league doesn't want this to be a short series especially after the ratings disaster in game 2 going up against SNF.

No biggie, LeBron is not Kawhi, the Lakers are not the Clippers. Lakers in 5 has always been the objective outcome, don't see any reason to change it.
Now take a look at that
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2020
benji93:
Yeah. cheesy. But honestly, if you can maximize your strengths, there's no way you lose in seven. That's the beauty of the NBA, the better team almost always wins. cheesy
I have no doubt one bit that we're taking this series. It took a combination of us getting thoroughly out-rebounded, us shooting abysmally from beyond the arc and Jerami Grant scoring his playoff career high for them to win. And it still was close at the he end. It would take similar occurrences for us to lose again and I don't see it happening. We won't make only 6 shots from 3 again, we won't get out-rebounded by 19 again, and Grant sure as hell ain't scoring 26 points on us again.

Lakers in 5
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2020
benji93:
Sadly it "means nothing" since we didn't get the W
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2020
WeissVonner:

Oh you didn't know they had 3 number 1 picks when you made all those tragic predictions about them? What happened to they were out matched in the West and that the Clippers were going to smash them? What happened to AD is an underachieving choker with no heart and is made of glass? didn't you at some point claim he was being tricked by LeBron who is going to ruin him? What happened to LeBron is washed and will never win another Championship again?

Now all that has turned into "they have three number 1 picks, of course they should win", and I'm the one with no shame? If the Nuggets are so bad how did the team you lot dubbed "second coming of the 96 bulls" blow a 3-1 lead to them? Lmao! Just admit you are a Bron hater who throws all rationality out the window when it comes to him, carry your L in peace and move on. After all the sh-t talking you did you are the last person to say anything now.
They have a lot of narratives. When the Clippers lose from 3-1 up to the Nuggets it's "the Nuggets are a very strong team and we should give them credit." When the Nuggets lose 2 straight games against the Lakers it's "The Nuggets have no chance against the stacked Lakers and the Lakers should have no excuse for not winning". When the Nuggets win one game against the Lakers it's " I told you all that these teams are more evenly matched than you think. The series is going to be long." Just watch, when the Lakers win them in 5 it will change to "Did we really think the Nuggets stood a chance against the Lakers?" grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
WeissVonner:

You're quite obtuse if you're just realizing I'm not a LeBron fan at all. What's there to admit? Do I hide it?

Are the Lakers underdogs to the Blazers, Rockets and Nuggets or what is the meaning of this useless drivel you posted above?

Who said the Nuggets were a bad team? Are you dyslexic? Since which year have I been hyping the Nuggets on this forum before it became a trend.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
steady986:

I have no doubt one bit that we're taking this series. It took a combination of us getting thoroughly out-rebounded, us shooting abysmally from beyond the arc and Jerami Grant scoring his playoff career high for them to win. And it still was close at the he end. It would take similar occurrences for us to lose again and I don't see it happening. We won't make only 6 shots from 3 again, we won't get out-rebounded by 19 again, and Grant sure as hell ain't scoring 26 points on us again.

Lakers in 5

Lol! you are a true fan. from Lakers in 4 to to 5, just like that grin. The rim as tight for the lakers early on...they were sleep walking most of the game. On to the next one!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
WeissVonner:

LMAO! Really? You really? LeBrons on court antics are why right wingers all over the country are calling him out? Its not the whole social activism yeah? Shut up man. Anyone with any ounce of dignity would hide under a rock after all the trash that came out of your buccal cavity. Stop crying all over the place.
Shut up you hyper sensitive Bronsexual. Obviously the on court incident I referred to happened after Colby's rant so why are you being emotional? That was obviously said in jest.

Doesn't change that your boy is a phony. Flopped like he was hit by Francis Ngannou. Jamal Murray is half his size FFS and he tried to get him thrown out of the game. Defend that you shameless tool
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
benji93:

This triple double sef??Na wetin Brodie use deceive us oh grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
birdman:

Lol! you are a true fan. from Lakers in 4 to to 5, just like that grin. The rim as tight for the lakers early on...they were sleep walking most of the game. On to the next one!
Lol. It's Lakers in 4 until it isn't. grin
We were sleepwalking through the games? Really? That is the narrative now? I hope when we dismantle the Nuggets in the next 2 games you won't change the narrative and say the Nuggets weren't a match cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Careful bros. Careful. There are people on both sides of the camp. Lebron haters and sexuals, as my guy will call them. cheesy. You, Nigerian people, cheesy need to stop this your superficial massage of arguments. You offered no context and that's not quite fair. I was one of those that criticized AD too, which was justified giving his history. Calling him an underachieving Choker" maybe too much, i'm not sure anyone went that extreme. None of us has ever denied his talents, infact it's because of it we claim he's underachieved. We have particularly emphasized that AD has not achieved much as a leader. This new chapter as Lebron's partner is a new thing. And well, has he lived up to his talents? Ofcourse. We look on while it unfolds. On the argument that Lebron may ruin him, that has context too, which you ignore. History tells us that Lebron's teammates get the blame when his team loses. grin. Being his teammate puts you right under the microscope. Every flaw no matter how small it is is brought to fore. This, i believe was the angle for the "ruin" argument, if he ever brought up such a thing.
WeissVonner:

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lakers vs Blazers game 1: Dame hit a 3 in the clutch to give the Blazers breathing space, then he danced on his way back. That was the last game they won.

Lakers vs Rockets game 1: Russ hit a 3 in the clutch to give the Rockets breathing space, then he started beating his chest and shouting. That was the last game they won.

Lakers vs Nuggets game 3: Murray hit a 3 in the clutch to give the Nuggets breathing space, then he danced on his way back. Should I break it to him? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
benji93:
Careful bros. Careful. There are people on both sides of the camp. Lebron haters and sexuals, as my guy will call them. cheesy. You, Nigerian people, cheesy need to stop this your superficial massage of arguments. You offered no context and that's not quite fair. I was one of those that criticized AD too, which was justified giving his history. Calling him an underachieving Choker" maybe too much, i'm not sure anyone went that extreme. None of us has ever denied his talents, infact it's because of it we claim he's underachieved. We have particularly emphasized that AD has not achieved much as a leader. This new chapter as Lebron's partner is a new thing. And well, has he lived up to his talents? Ofcourse. We look on while it unfolds. On the argument that Lebron may ruin him, that has context too, which you ignore. History tells us that Lebron's teammates get the blame when his team loses. grin. Being his teammate puts you right under the microscope. Every flaw no matter how small it is is brought to fore. This, i believe was the angle for the "ruin" argument, if he ever brought up such a thing.
People don't even know what underachievement means again. This is what Bronsexualism can cause. Simple concepts like underachievement will be beyond grasp
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 24, 2020
A40:
Shut up you hyper sensitive Bronsexual. Obviously the on court incident I referred to happened after Colby's rant so why are you being emotional? That was obviously said in jest.

Doesn't change that your boy is a phony. Flopped like he was hit by Francis Ngannou. Jamal Murray is half his size FFS and he tried to get him thrown out of the game. Defend that you shameless tool

You claimed antics like that are why people like Colby Covington are calling him out when it literally has nothing to do with anything LeBron does on the pitch. You are the most cretinous transbronsexual I've ever met. If you're trying to hate, at least try to be inventive. Not this banal, half-witted baseless jives a five year old can do better than. Running all over the place running your mouth like an overgrown man child and you've turned yourself into a shameless clown. Everyone here can see it.

As for Colby, we know how he really feels about what LeBron does on the court. Your man is a fan.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 24, 2020
A40:
People don't even know what underachievement means again. This is what Bronsexualism can cause. Simple concepts like underachievement will be beyond grasp

Miss me with the semantics transbronsexual. You were very clear with your prognostications about the inevitable doom the Lakers face. Now you're backtracking like a shameless clown. Its embarrassing! You don't know anything about basketball other than what your emotions tell you. Indigent Skip Bayless. cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2020
steady986:
Lakers vs Blazers game 1: Dame hit a 3 in the clutch to give the Blazers breathing space, then he danced on his way back. That was the last game they won.

Lakers vs Rockets game 1: Russ hit a 3 in the clutch to give the Rockets breathing space, then he started beating his chest and shouting. That was the last game they won.

Lakers vs Nuggets game 3: Murray hit a 3 in the clutch to give the Nuggets breathing space, then he danced on his way back. Should I break it to him? grin

Saw him dancing and immediately remembered Dame and Brodie. We're going to add his scalp to the collection.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 24, 2020
A40:
You're quite obtuse if you're just realizing I'm not a LeBron fan at all. What's there to admit? Do I hide it?

Are the Lakers underdogs to the Blazers, Rockets and Nuggets or what is the meaning of this useless drivel you posted above?

Who said the Nuggets were a bad team? Are you dyslexic? Since which year have I been hyping the Nuggets on this forum before it became a trend.

I see you for what you really are. Your Transbronsexualism cannot hide a wretched existence. All of that sh-t doesn't matter, you claimed the Lakers are not a championship team. Claimed the team was filled with a washed old man, a soft choker and a pack of bums. Keep the same energy is what I'm saying you shameless dweeb.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 1:50am On Sep 24, 2020
WeissVonner:

Miss me with the semantics transbronsexual. You were very clear with your prognostications about the inevitable doom the Lakers face. Now you're backtracking like a shameless clown. Its embarrassing! You don't know anything about basketball other than what your emotions tell you. Indigent Skip Bayless. cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 24, 2020
I need the Celtics to go 3-1 down today.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 24, 2020
They've started again. cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Tatum just laid a giant goose egg in the first half. Both teams just trading bricks.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Tyler Herro is white hot! Sheesh!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Goodbye Celtics.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:09am On Sep 24, 2020
I wonder how an offensive foul turned into a jump ball. These NBA refs eh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.