Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1622519 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Lol. The analysts have come out grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Wait, who do we add to the montage, Butler or Herro?

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:17am On Oct 05, 2020
WeissVonner:
If you know, you know cheesy

Ah sh*t, he danced?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:18am On Oct 05, 2020
The Heat have to do this in game 4 for me to take them seriously.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:18am On Oct 05, 2020
Roland17:
Just look at LeBum..You should stay on the court and finsh the game..
Throwing the toys out the pram when things don't go his way as usual. He played rubbish the closing 9 minutes so I understand why he wanted to rush off the court
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 05, 2020
WolvyX5:
I really hate Lakers rotation in this game. Play full strength and put dis fucking series to rest abeg. So annoying. Wats wiv d stupid experiment
Has nothing to do with rotations. The Lakers were just awful and their stars were even worse. Miami came out like it was an elimination game, might as well have been. They wanted it more and Jimmy Butler put them on his back. Great game by Miami. Lakers in 5.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:19am On Oct 05, 2020
Are these ones scared. Allow people talk nau abi wetin dey worry this clown. No be sweep una suppose sweep Miami
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 05, 2020
steady986:

Ah sh*t, he danced?

He was snarling at the cameras. He shot like 30% from the field too. Butler was screaming "they're in trouble". They never learn.
Re: The NBA Begins by WolvyX5: 3:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Lakers in 5. Whatever hunger dey re running wiv earlier. They better show up wiv it

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 05, 2020
I love how pissed off Bron was. That was an unacceptable performance and I hope Vogel lays into them. This was supposed to be Brons first final sweep. SMH.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:25am On Oct 05, 2020
Hehehehe even if the fans and Laker haters alike have embraced defeat doesn't mean the players should too. Let them mean mug and Ice grill. They will be fine as long as they can back it up. I want to see them keep fighting till the bitter end
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 05, 2020
A40:
Are these ones scared. Allow people talk nau abi wetin dey worry this clown. No be sweep una suppose sweep Miami

LOL you're not fooling anyone. "I just woke up", you were nowhere to be found after game 1 and 2, you miraculously show up when the Lakers are down 6 in the fourth. Talk your sh-t, just be here to eat your humble pie when the time comes.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:27am On Oct 05, 2020
WeissVonner:

Has nothing to do with rotations. The Lakers were just awful and their stars were even worse. Miami came out like it was an elimination game, might as well have been. They wanted it more and Jimmy Butler put them on his back. Great game by Miami. Lakers in 5.
For real though. Game 3s are always the trickiest, and Miami knew they had to win this. They were more aggressive. Kudos to Spo and Jimmy. The way Spo asked Robinson to keep running towards the guy with the ball at the top of the perimeter then run back to his man was quite interesting. I don't think I've ever seen that sh*t before.

But all the same, I expect us to bounce back and take this in 5.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 05, 2020
steady986:

For real though. Game 3s are always the trickiest, and Miami knew they had to win this. They were more aggressive. Kudos to Spo and Jimmy. The way they asked Robinson to keep running towards the guy with the ball at the top of the key then run back to his man was quite interesting. I don't think I've ever seen that sh*t before.

But all the same, I expect us to bounce back and take this in 5.

They were fighting for their lives and played like it. All comes down to taking care of the ball better, Bron had 2 turnovers in the first two games and had 4 in the first quarter alone. AD got himself in foul trouble after some shady calls and struggled against more active Miami double teams. They've switched their defensive schemes and it seems to have puzzled both Bron and Rondo. They need to look at film to figure out how to take advantage of it. And on the other end Butler was just cooking everyone and getting every call. I hope they get Bam and Dragic back for game 4. This way they shouldn't be any more excuses.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 05, 2020
And can we talk about how much of a fraudster Danny Green is? He needs to get shipped halfway to Siberia.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:37am On Oct 05, 2020
WeissVonner:

LOL you're not fooling anyone. "I just woke up", you were nowhere to be found after game 1 and 2, you miraculously show up when the Lakers are down 6 in the fourth. Talk your sh-t, just be here to eat your humble pie when the time comes.
Believe what you want mate. That is your fat luck

I was banned the very night of Game 1 but go awfffff

I didn't bother with Game 2 after finding out no Bam and no Dragic. There is no humble pie to eat, you're facing a underdog team down it's two leading scorers you're condemned to win and not even gloat about it
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:42am On Oct 05, 2020
5-5-5-5
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 05, 2020
cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 05, 2020
If you know, you know.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 05, 2020
Here come all the Jordan Stans online with the Jordan would never line. Because of course Jordan never had a bad game. This age where people react to every single play and blow every single thing out of proportion to fit their narrative is funny. Bron gets pissed off after a loss and people are mad at him, should he be smiling or okay with losing, then you'd say he doesn't have that "killer instinct". Bron haters generally have the IQ of a spoon.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 05, 2020
Legendary game.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Alright. But Herro is definitely going in the montage.

And for Bron, how can you say that and then play like shit for the rest of the game. Shameful.

Re: The NBA Begins by Lavoca: 5:55am On Oct 05, 2020
steady986:
Lol. The analysts have come out grin
grin Someone would have thought this is the first Game they watched in this series. Clowns

Lakers in 5

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
I won't be surprised if we continue to see more of Olynik even when Bam returns. I've always said it here that a big who is able to shoot jumpers is more dangerous than a big who can't. It's no surprise that the easiest game the Lakers have had in this series is game 1 when Bam started at the 5. I know Bam brings a lot to this Miami team, but coach Spo should certainly know that Olynik, and to a lesser degree, Leonard, has brought a different dimension to their attack.

Going forward, we should see AD at the 5 more, and Morris playing more minutes. Get more shooters on the perimeter. Danny Green is not helping matters. I wouldn't mind giving JR more minutes. And our 3-point shooters need to learn to pump fake; because of the zone defense Miami plays, they usually get to the shooters late and flying in.

I'm going to take game 3 in isolation though because of the fact that AD got into foul trouble. What Miami needed to win the game is just impossible to replicate i.e AD scoring 15 points and Butler going for a 40-point triple double. I expect this series to end in 5.
Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 2:18am On Oct 07, 2020
Game 4. haha. Na here we dey.
We will see if Game 3 na film-trick. lol. grin
Both sides going toe-to-toe at the moment.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Throughout the playoffs you've played against Dame, CJ, Harden, Westbrook, Murray, and Jokic, but you can't friggin guard Jimmy Butler? SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:39am On Oct 07, 2020
How did Jimmy Butler become an excellent shooter all of a sudden? Like out of nowhere; boom-boom-boom 5 for 5 first quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 07, 2020
LeBron is playing like trash man.

They're actually better with him on the bench right now.
Re: The NBA Begins by kcluv2men(m): 2:56am On Oct 07, 2020
WeissVonner:
Throughout the playoffs you've played against Dame, CJ, Harden, Westbrook, Murray, and Jokic, but you can't friggin guard Jimmy Butler? SMH
Are you saying butler ain’t tough enough?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 07, 2020
WeissVonner:
LeBron is playing like trash man.

They're actually better with him on the bench right now.

He's watching film with Jason Kidd on the bench. If he plays like this in the second half Lakers lose.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Rondo making winning plays.

Butler stays getting these soft fouls.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 07, 2020
I don't get how players like Jimmy Butler can get dubious calls but someone like LeBron is continuously hacked with no whistle. I just don't get it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (2206) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: benji93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.