Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1720470 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 3:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Roland17:
You can see the Bucs defense is taking this personal with a lot of taunting.. lol.. dem even dey taunt T. Hill join.. grin

Winfield Jr at his best 'Im a champ' Good to see Rob Gronkowski having another title
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 4:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Chai I feel for Mahomes but you can't beat the King 7 fecking Super Bowl titles Living Legend

MVP cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Steady981: 4:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Karma's a bi*ch grin

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Where is Roland?? Bring your akpuruka head here.

If I ever hear you slandering and not paying homage to the GOAT. Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr again. There will be hell to pay

Kneel down and kiss the ringgggg!! All 7 of them. And get that imposter who shall forever remain nameless in Green Bay to follow suit as well

GOAT Brady!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Roland17:
Congrats to the GOAT for winning his 3rd MVP!
#Greenrunsdeep!
Shameless.

Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 1:15am On Feb 09, 2021
The Jazz has done well till now, I did not expect them to top the league at this point. However now the real test by fire begins they will face the toughest teams in the next 6-9 games. The Celtics bucks the 76ers the clippers twice then the Lakers .

If they come out on top or second, they are for real. Let see if Rudy Gobert deserved that jackpot he got
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 1:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Afromentalist:
The Jazz has done well till now, I did not expect them to top the league at this point. However now the real test by fire begins they will face the toughest teams in the next 6-9 games. The Celtics bucks the 76ers the clippers twice then the Lakers .

If they come out on top or second, they are for real. Let see if Rudy Gobert deserved that jackpot he got

He’s overrated IMO
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 5:07am On Feb 09, 2021
grin good
Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2021
mattfeuter:

He’s overrated IMO
I think too, but hey let's see
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rob Parker on Tom Brady: Just because you've won a lot of championships doesn't make you the GOAT.

Rob Parker on MJ: The man won 6 championships, he's the GOAT.

embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rob Parker compared Tom Brady to Robert Horry. And some people here rate this guy. Enough said.
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2021
steady986:
Rob Parker compared Tom Brady to Robert Horry. And some people here rate this guy. Enough said.

That’s all you need to know about Rob Parker lol

Person wey even block me on Twitter grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2021
mattfeuter:

That’s all you need to know about Rob Parker lol

Person wey even block me on Twitter grin grin

The man no serious
Re: The NBA Begins by Jothepunter: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Greetings to every NBA and basketball fan from all over the world! If you're interested in some great winning NBA tips just visit Betandslotssmiley You won't be disappointed!
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
All these fake pundits and their "Lebron is leading the MVP race" fake narrative. Lebron is not in any MVP race. Playing better than you played previously does not constitute to being in an MVP race. KD is not in an MVP race. The MVP race is between Embiid, Jokic, D Mitchell and Brad Beal.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
mattfeuter:

He’s overrated IMO
Still one of the best defensive players in the league. Oga he's not overrated, truth is defensive players hardly get enough accolades in sports in general but trust me he's more like the most important piece in that team. They survive/ survived without donovan, conley, bogdanivic and all, the moment gobert gets injured that team is going down

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Android17:
All these fake pundits and their "Lebron is leading the MVP race" fake narrative. Lebron is not in any MVP race. Playing better than you played previously does not constitute to being in an MVP race. KD is not in an MVP race. The MVP race is between Embiid, Jokic, D Mitchell and Brad Beal.

Honorable Minister, Please off your mic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2021
The Lakers after surviving that P & R onslaught from OKC

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Imagine mentioning Jokic and Bradley Beal in MVP race. Lol. Denver that is in 7th and Wizards that are in 14th in the freaking East. And imagine Mitchell being in the MVP race but not LeBron. Omo, I knew there was something wrong about his basketball knowledge all along cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2021
grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 7:25am On Feb 11, 2021
cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2021
grin cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2021
MVP is averaging almost exactly what he did last season when he did not win MVP. Somehow, we are to believe he is doing more now than last season yet his numbers are the same (so he is not doing more). "But AD has not been producing much offensively this season". Yea, but the other man's numbers are the same and yet the Lakers have won about the same games as last season so what exactly is he doing? Best record in the NBA? Highest assists? Best 3 pt shooting volume or percentage? lol. The MVP of the Lakers should be "their bench". If y'all want to give him an MVP trophy so bad give him the MVP of all past 36 year olds in NBA history.
Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Zach LaVine kiss
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
So Colin Cowherd had the effrontery to put this up on the internet back in 2018. Lol. Americans really think the world begins and ends with them. If he doesn't know that Ronaldo and Messi should be number 1 and 2 then he should pay more attention to sports outside America. Brady and Rogers are nice guys, but they wouldn't even be in the top 50.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:52am On Feb 12, 2021
Excellent ball movement tonight.. I hope the guys can stay healthy so we can build some playing chemistry.
#Greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge6: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2021
Look at curry man, so inspiring
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2021
He's a clown some brought up Instagram followers of some random football players even Gabriel Jesus had more followers than Tom Brady.

Because of the international market of the NBA, even NBA players are far more popular and influential than NFL players.
The superbowl final would do a 120 million views but a random Liverpool vs Man utd league game will do 700 million.

steady986:
So Colin Cowherd had the effrontery to put this up on the internet back in 2018. Lol. Americans really think the world begins and ends with them. If he doesn't know that Ronaldo and Messi should be number 1 and 2 then he should pay more attention to sports outside America. Brady and Rogers are nice guys, but they wouldn't even be in the top 50.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2021
ipledge6:
Look at curry man, so inspiring
Some people last season said Lillard had more range and was now on the same pedestal shooting wise as steph curry grin
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge6: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2021
etidy:

Some people last season said Lillard had more range and was now on the same pedestal shooting wise as steph curry grin
he heard them, he heard all the slander. He turned Kendrick Perkins to a believer grin grin ; I think the happiest person right now is Shaq
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Android17:
cheesy

Abeg make Mister “anything is possible” go rest.

I stopped taking him seriously when he said they ran Bron outta town lol

Man won one chip with an overrated coach and we no go hear word Again. Talking about era angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.