Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629110 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2021
steady986:
It was always going to be a tall order for LeBron to overcome the second best team in the league. A 36 year old man in his 18th season who is still nursing an ankle injury, without his sidekick and playing with bums who can't shoot. LeBron will be free of all slander. Anyone who wants to slander obviously just wants to troll smiley And trolling is part of the game so go ahead grin

At least my guy didn't lose in the finals, because it seems losing in the finals is more detrimental to a legacy than losing in the first round wink So legacy secured. Off we go to Cancun. After having the shortest postseason of any team in history last year, we can now have what looks like a very long postseason this year.

Meanwhile, make I go through last years championship photos to keep me busy. Our time never elapse yet, we still be the champions grin

P S. No need to reply me o, I'm going off until the last game of the finals. See ya cool

Approved, except the playing with bums part. The many staccato of injuries and covid protocol suspensions scuppered any rhythm and cohesion this team could have built to make a Championship run. I believe it affected everything, including peaking, psyche, belief and confidence.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Nice try. grin. All I know is as it was recently proven that one of last season finalists na scam, it's very possible the championship na scam too. grin. Ofcourse who deserves some rest if not the man that got to nine straight finals. You forgot to include that. grin.

steady986:
It was always going to be a tall order for LeBron to overcome the second best team in the league. A 36 year old man in his 18th season who is still nursing an ankle injury, without his sidekick and playing with bums who can't shoot. LeBron will be free of all slander. Anyone who wants to slander obviously just wants to troll smiley And trolling is part of the game so go ahead grin

At least my guy didn't lose in the finals, because it seems losing in the finals is more detrimental to a legacy than losing in the first round wink So legacy secured. Off we go to Cancun. After having the shortest postseason of any
team in history last year, we can now have what looks like a very long postseason this year.

Meanwhile, make I go through last years championship photos to keep me busy. Our time never elapse yet, we still be the champions grin

P S. No need to reply me o, I'm going off until the last game of the finals. See ya cool

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Maybe I am a Lillard hater but I will keep saying he lacks the cojones to win.

When he was up for contract extension, he knew a supermax will effectively nullify the ability of the Blazers to be competitive and significantly reduce his opportunity to win, Yet he took a supermax.

He knows CJ is the best trade asset Blazers have to improve the team and having 2 undersized guards doesn't work on defense but he's too afraid of being the villian that will push for the duo to be split to improve his chances of winning.

You can't keep whining you lack the tools to win when you're not necessary to pay the sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2021
benji93:
Nice try. grin. All I know is as it was recently proven that one of last season finalists na scam, it's very possible the championship na scam too. grin. Ofcourse who deserves some rest if not the man that got to nine straight finals. You forgot to include that. grin.

Don't mind him. grin

Looking for excuses now cheesy

After calling Curry a fraud. We now know who the bigger fraud is grin

LeFraud James

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2021
birdman:
Painful loss, but we will be back. Gallant play by the lakers but too late. LeGoat is still LeGoat.

Le Fraud is still LeFraud

I wonder who he will blame next grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2021
A40:
Who no watch this game now only look Boxscore go think say LeNomad play well #NotmyGOAT

LeFraud

Maybe he will go and beg KD so that he can win next season wink wink

LeFraud Nkwobi cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Android17:

The shame is too much. You people should have mercy. He might be a troll but he is still our troll. grin

Abeg, no Mercy

Well we see who the greatest Fraud is now

The dictionary sysnonym for fraud should be Lebron grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hohenheim(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2021
Trezz signed for the lakers cheap thinking he'll win a ring, mumu. Klutch sports only cares about lebron and his legacy.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Trust me the King � will be back

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Blueelf:

LeFraud

Maybe he will go and beg KD so that he can win next season wink wink

LeFraud Nkwobi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmao KD will eat boiled Jeans before he goes to play with Lenomad. They are going to need a third allstar level player either way because LeNomad would be entering his 19th season and well as for AD. Where is that notorious Bronsexual Ersan abi wetin be him name. Wherever he is I hope he remembers that I warned him about his injury history, they got lucky with the 4 month Covid break last year but this season everything has reverted to mean
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hohenheim:
Trezz signed for the lakers cheap thinking he'll win a ring, mumu.
Klutch sports only cares about lebron and his legacy.
Real mumu. His limitations that were previously masked with the Clippers and he should have gone to secure the bag elsewhere on a non contending team just like Jerami Grant did. Now we all know he is completely unplayable come playoffs as he is a defensive Sieve and cannot create his own offense
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
etidy:
Maybe I am a Lillard hater but I will keep saying he lacks the cojones to win.

When he was up for contract extension, he knew a supermax will effectively nullify the ability of the Blazers to be competitive and significantly reduce his opportunity to win, Yet he took a supermax.

He knows CJ is the best trade asset Blazers have to improve the team and having 2 undersized guards doesn't work on defense but he's too afraid of being the villian that will push for the duo to be split to improve his chances of winning.

You can't keep whining you lack the tools to win when you're not necessary to pay the sacrifice.
Any player that takes Supermax and is still whining about his surroundings is an unserious fellow. If you're not giving hometown discounts why should anyone else? Dame and Portland will have to endure playoff purgatory for the foreseeable future. He's only 31. Still some time left

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Anyway we are not here for any salaye from Bronsexuals. Y'all were well aware of the issues at hand and still swore the Lakers would win. Mind you the Suns also paraded a CP3 that was not 100%. Can't bring that excuse when y'all were still so bullish after AD got hurt
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
DeeMain:

Approved, except the playing with bums part. The many staccato of injuries and covid protocol suspensions scuppered any rhythm and cohesion this team could have built to make a Championship run. I believe it affected everything, including peaking, psyche, belief and confidence.

yup, the team never really got together. same thing with the heat. playing that long into last post season with the short turn-around is one of the culprits no doubt.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
A40:
Any player that takes Supermax and is still whining about his surroundings is an unserious fellow. If you're not giving hometown discounts why should anyone else? Dame and Portland will have to endure playoff purgatory for the foreseeable future. He's only 31. Still some time left

At this point, I understand guys like Lillard and Beal. They are OK without ever getting a ring. We can knock Lebron, Durant, Harden for trying too hard to get a ring, but these guys are the opposite end. Lots of skill, only ambition is to get paid. I guess its ok, except for the fans that keep getting deceived each year.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
steady986:

At least my guy didn't lose in the finals, because it seems losing in the finals is more detrimental to a legacy than losing in the first round wink So legacy secured. Off we go to Cancun. After having the shortest postseason of any team in history last year, we can now have what looks like a very long postseason this year.

Lakers already got the one ring off this cast, so its all good. I think the only reason Lebron is still in the league is so he can play on the same court with Bronny his son. For me, I am happy Lebron did not re-injure anything. I wanted them to pack this up and not even make playoffs for that very reason, but Lebron na stronghead.

#StillLeGoat

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
birdman:

At this point, I understand guys like Lillard and Beal. They are OK without ever getting a ring. We can knock Lebron, Durant, Harden for trying too hard to get a ring, but these guys are the opposite end. Lots of skill, only ambition is to get paid. I guess its ok, except for the fans that keep getting deceived each year.
Then at the last three years of their career, they will switch teams about 5 times in 4 years and get one gbanjo rings they are fine with that lol
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
A40:
Anyway we are not here for any salaye from Bronsexuals. Y'all were well aware of the issues at hand and still swore the Lakers would win. Mind you the Suns also paraded a CP3 that was not 100%. Can't bring that excuse when y'all were still so bullish after AD got hurt

Can you show me with receipts guys that were bullish on this thread about a Lakers repeat after the injuries?
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
DeeMain:

Can you show me with receipts guys that were bullish on this thread about a Lakers repeat after the injuries?

Who else na? If not Mr Steady himself
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
KNIGHTBlaed:

Who else na? If not Mr Steady himself

So Steady is Y'all? When Steady trolls or makes a point pin it on him. The trend here is to generalize everything Steady says to mean every Lebron fan or Lakers fan on this thread said it.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
ARE THE CLIPPERS GOING HOME TONIGHT? undecided angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 2:03am On Jun 05, 2021
Killrhymz:
Trust me the King � will be back
Back from what exactly. Father time is here to collect
Re: The NBA Begins by blacksta(m): 3:21am On Jun 05, 2021
aliondo:
ARE THE CLIPPERS GOING HOME TONIGHT? undecided angry

If the Kahwi continues the momentum ... no they are not
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:47am On Jun 05, 2021
This is not looking good for the Clippers.. They have to stop the transition offense.

Once again, make I ask, Na which soap Hardaway Jr dey use this year?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:00am On Jun 05, 2021
Kawhi no backing down but Finney Smith is making some intelligent and important plays.
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 4:07am On Jun 05, 2021
With game on the line only Kawhi is keeping the Clippers alive on this one. Paul George goes missing in action again when it matters most.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:24am On Jun 05, 2021
The Mavs can't allow this series go back to LA for the final game because at some point the Clippers will figure out how to win at home.
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 4:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Roland17:
The Mavs can't allow this series go back to LA for the final game because at some point the Clippers will figure out how to win at home.

Luka has gone cold scoring wise since the first quarter. Not a good sign. I don't think the role players have enough of it in them to close out this game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:31am On Jun 05, 2021
Back to back TO by the Clippers. I think Luka is forcing it especially with the 3's . He has to mix it up and find the open man if he is not driving.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:33am On Jun 05, 2021
DeeMain:

Luka has gone cold scoring wise since the first quarter. Not a good sign. I don't think the role players have enough of it in them to close out this game.

He has gone cold because he is not mixing it up. He is forcing some bad shots up there. Bench scoring has been poor for the Mavs and that means the starters are playing heavy minutes in a game where transition basketball has dominated.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Wanna talk about Clutch? Goodness me CLAW!
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 4:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Kawhi, the assassin, is back!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.