Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1632389 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Masturbation galore by sworn Lebron haters. "Hating Lebron is oxygen. In it we breathe, we sleep, we w*ank," they say.

From the degree of bile you wouldn't know this same Lebron just delivered a ring to the Lakers franchise this past 2 seasons. This is preposterous.

Put some respect to that name abeg.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
The Pistons have become a boogey team for my Celtics. We can’t stop them to save our lives! Watching Bagley tear us a new one every time he gets the ball is frustrating.

End of 3rd Q: Celtics 78-82 Pistons
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
10th TO, you have to be kidding me angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
There we go Celtics! Tatum with the kiss to the crowd! 10 point lead..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Final score

Celtics 113-104 Pistons

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:11am On Feb 27, 2022
I hope B. Portis' contract is heavily incentivized because this man does a lot for the Bucks to be ranked 7 highest earner in the team with $4.3M.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android22: 5:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Kyrie for the gyals dem.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Said this one year ago when the sixers failed to trade for harden , well looks like they finally rectified that error
etidy:
The 76ers were afraid to risk it all to get Harden but I thought it was a mistake.

They left it late to the point when the Nets became desperate.
They are not winning the NBA title with Simmons unless he develops some shooting. Embiid and Harris has clearly stepped up. But Simmons is holding this team back
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
etidy:
Said this one year ago when the sixers failed to trade for harden , well looks like they finally rectified that error
Smart analysis. Harden has definitely improved the sixers so far so good. Even helping their future star maxey to improve. Dude has been on point in this last two games

Really hope they get this ring. Harden deserves it to put his haters to shame.

Dude was loyal to Houston and was awesome yet most people likes to shiit on him

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Kdtrey5: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tellwhat:

Smart analysis. Harden has definitely improved the sixers so far so good. Even helping their future star maxey to improve. Dude has been on point in this last two games

I won't say he was loyal to Houston cause he left in a really embarrassing way. He played with hof teammates yet he never reached the mark,nonetheless he his a hall of gamer and deserves a ring,I hope he wins it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kdtrey5:
I won't say he was loyal to Houston cause he left in a really embarrassing way. He played with hof teammates yet he never reached the mark,nonetheless he his a hall of gamer and deserves a ring,I hope he wins it.
He spent years in Houston and made them a top dog year in year out. Granted they never won the chip but still harden and the rockets were phenomenal and had true potentials to upset the brutal and dominant golden state warriors

You can't blame harden for the failure of his hof teammates they didn't live upto expectations either from injury absence or whatever..if cp3 was healthy harden would have a ring by now. If he and Kyrie were healthy they would have beaten the bucks and harden would have a ring..let's just say he's somewhat unfortunate and has hard luck. He's still a hof. One of the greats

Harden leaving for Brooklyn was long overdue since he's not getting any younger and he has also helped Houston get necessary talents in future. Him remaining in Houston doesn't really help his legacy because he wasn't feeling motivated anymore and it was getting boring and still by leaving he has made nets a more complete team and also made Philly a more complete team all they need is backup center

Harden never wanted to move to Brooklyn nets but always Phil sixers but it didn't work out because rockets preferred to do business with the nets
Re: The NBA Begins by Android22: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Phoenix now realize that losing a great player who provides glue to the team can lead to losses. The Nairaland Phoenix apologists should take note.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Android22:
Phoenix now realize that losing a great player who provides glue to the team can lead to losses. The Nairaland Phoenix apologists should take note.
I think Brooklyn nets will realise this soon unless Ben Simmons steps up

Phoenix has potentials but without Chris Paul they will suffer what harden has suffered before. Ayton and booker etc will struggle to gel like last season
Re: The NBA Begins by Android22: 12:40am On Feb 28, 2022
You can't stop a good man. Thank God for upcoming midterms. grin grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Android22: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Tellwhat:

I think Brooklyn nets will realise this soon unless Ben Simmons steps up

Phoenix has potentials but without Chris Paul they will suffer what harden has suffered before. Ayton and booker etc will struggle to gel like last season
Oh Ben Simmons wants Nets to feel like they made the right decision. He assured KD of that when they spoke on the phone after the trade. Ben is coming with vengeance I have no doubt.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Android22:
You can't stop a good man. Thank God for upcoming midterms. grin grin

The damage is already done. The next CBA will rewind all the fight and hard work used to negotiate the current one. Players sat out half a season and lost salaries to get here. A few selfish players Kyrie, Simmons, Harden, Zion will have succesfully screwed up the future for players. A big shame.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 1:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Android22:
Oh Ben Simmons wants Nets to feel like they made the right decision. He assured KD of that when they spoke on the phone after the trade. Ben is coming with vengeance I have no doubt.
cheesy. I can't even tell if your last statement is sarcasm or facts

Either ways he has to come with a vengeance. Hasn't played for quite sometime and has so much controversy trailing him

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:20am On Feb 28, 2022
birdman:

The damage is already done. The next CBA will rewind all the fight and hard work used to negotiate the current one. Players sat out half a season and lost salaries to get here. A few selfish players Kyrie, Simmons, Harden, Zion will have succesfully screwed up the future for players. A big shame.

Assinn, the owners have been handed a lot of ammunition that they will use to screw the players. For the players sake, they should be hoping the nobody else does anything to worsen the situation and maybe hope for some thrilling nba finals with huge ratings to cover up some of the stink
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2022
The tanking is in full effect now

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
steady986:
The tanking is in full effect now

lol, no worry. at least you have your draft pick grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Is this the end for russell?

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
When I say LeNomad na professional stat padder. Baba still enter court down 30 entering the 4th quarter. Nothing consign am with winning games again now na just to pad numbers dey go

Ohh btw I wonder what he thinks about the play in game now cheesy

And that DeAndre pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 4:22am On Mar 02, 2022
Tellwhat:

I hope you still have same sentiments come playoffs, Harden chokes when it matters most, and biko get true facts on hardens time with Houston and why he always falls out with the other players, it's only a matter of time his true color would show out.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:33am On Mar 02, 2022
I love the comeback... I just hope my boy JB is okay, we can not afford to lose him.
#Greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 6:40am On Mar 02, 2022
joshboo:

I hope you still have same sentiments come playoffs, Harden chokes when it matters most, and biko get true facts on hardens time with Houston and why he always falls out with the other players, it's only a matter of time his true color would show out.
This complete bullshit and media propaganda

Harden definitely doesn't Choke in the playoffs. A bad game or two doesn't make someone choke
And besides his supporting cast in those playoffs were weak not to even talk about the strength of his opposition against him alone. If cp3 was available harden would have won a chip

Harden was loyal to Houston and made them reach a position where they shouldn't have reached he was the backbone of that team year in year out for years and then when he realized the team wasn't importing he decided to leave and wanted to go to Philadelphia but the rockets didn't want that and then they made business with the nets. Lots of people complained about harden yet he carried the nets and wasn't selfish to be the third man and despite that he was still dropping reasonable numbers and triple doubles.

Last year despite the hamstring harden still tried his best and was available whereas Kyrie was unavailable. Nets were so close to beating bucks and would have likely gotten a ring if they had won that series

I don't even understand why everyone likes to shiit on harden both with lies and half baked truths.

Harden is na awesome player and the most unique offensive player in NBA. A healthy harden and embiid will take on any team. Leaving an unmotivated nets was the best choice. Harden and embiid both want to get a ring badly unlike kyrie and durant... Besides a harden/embiid ring is more credible than harden/Durant/kryrie
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Finally Lakers own done finish. Such a weak team
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Roland17:
I love the comeback... I just hope my boy JB is okay, we can not afford to lose him.
#Greenrunsdeep

celtics won that game?! I was about to say celtics were all healthy finally when JB twisted ankle comot. Next thing I see Ice Trey leaving the court injured and celtics fouling at the 3pt line. Switch off the TV cuz the game was looking like a dumpster fire that point.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
birdman:

celtics won that game?! I was about to say celtics were all healthy finally when JB twisted ankle comot. Next thing I see Ice Trey leaving the court injured and celtics fouling at the 3pt line. Switch off the TV cuz the game was looking like a dumpster fire that point.

Naaa. The Celtics came back. We made a lot of ground in the 3rd as JT and White took over scoring and if course intensified defense. JB’s injury is being reported as a sprain, hopefully a weeks rest should do. How about the Lakers? That dumpster going on in LA is going worse by the day!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Roland17:

Naaa. The Celtics came back. We made a lot of ground in the 3rd as JT and White took over scoring and if course intensified defense. JB’s injury is being reported as a sprain, hopefully a weeks rest should do. How about the Lakers? That dumpster going on in LA is going worse by the day!

When Lebron started talking about wanting to play with bronny, I was like it is finished grin. Lebron has never solved his mouth weakness...sometimes just mechonu. The media is of course having a field day with it, and its looking like the team has quit.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
birdman:

When Lebron started talking about wanting to play with bronny, I was like it is finished grin. Lebron has never solved his mouth weakness...sometimes just mechonu. The media is of course having a field day with it, and its looking like the team has quit.

You are right, I think they have stopped trying. I don’t think they believe it is a season worth fighting for. I thought they will come back after the All Star break with a renewed mentality but it seems to have gotten worse.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:03am On Mar 04, 2022
The team chemistry is obvious and there is a buy in from the players to play the right way. We just need to keep trucking and getting better.
#Greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Reggie Jackson cooked the Lakers on National TV

(1) (2) (3) ... (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) ... (2216) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.