Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1638566 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Hohenheim(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
birdman:

I just resent another one like an hour ago. That one didnt work too?
Bro send me IV please
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hohenheim:

Bro send me IV please

Check your email bros. Or has your email changed? just resent to cold*
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
birdman:

I just resent another one like an hour ago. That one didnt work too?

You just sent me another one now. I don already join na

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hohenheim(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
birdman:

Check your email bros. Or has your email changed? just resent to cold*
My bad, I literally forgot about that email.

Annnd it's now invalid, please resend
Thanks
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hohenheim:

My bad, I literally forgot about that email.

Annnd it's now invalid, please resend
Thanks

Done!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2022
I said it last season during the run to the SuperBowl that M. Stafford is mediocre, average, nothing special and my opinion still stands.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:23am On Sep 10, 2022
joephemzyz:

Abeg try invite me this year o, una go collect!

I dey wait ya email o

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hohenheim(m): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2022
birdman:

Done!

Done
Thanks
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Hohenheim:

Seen,
Still didn't work sorry, my battery died last night is there like a time limit or something?

Use your browser to open the link, not the fantasy app

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hohenheim(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2022
steady986:

Use your browser to open the link, not the fantasy app
Thanks, it finally worked
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Roland17:

I have to agree. This upcoming season, the East is going to be stronger than the West once again and they are going to feast on each other, thereby weakening the team that appears in the finals.

The Celtics v Bucks was one hell of a physical series that definitely did a number on my Celtics.
True! The conference matchup vs Miami too.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
birdman:
where is smooshchn btw. now that I think of it, I have seen him sparingly this offseason. bro wey you na
I went fishing. Took longer than usual. I'm back now.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
SmooshCHN:

which kind of fish are we talking about wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz01: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
SmooshCHN:

Hope you caught a big one cause fantasy no go sweet for you this season
Re: The NBA Begins by Danielnino00(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jokic and his Serbian brothers have just been knocked out by Italy!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Roland17:
I said it last season during the run to the SuperBowl that M. Stafford is mediocre, average, nothing special and my opinion still stands.
I dey watch your Aaron Fraudgers with one eye. I no wan hear stories this season
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
A40:
I dey watch your Aaron Fraudgers with one eye. I no wan hear stories this season

Did you have to keep me waiting? It’s the start of a new season do I need to put an APB out before you come pay the GOAT his regularly scheduled homage?

You better do it RESPECTFULLY because this season, I will not tolerate any iota of DISRESPECT aimed at the GOAT from you! angry angry

Look at these bums dropping passes from the GOAT angryshey you no dey see am ni?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Roland17:

Did you have to keep me waiting? It’s the start of a new season do I need to put an APB out before you come pay the GOAT his regularly scheduled homage?

You better do it RESPECTFULLY because this season, I will not tolerate any iota of DISRESPECT aimed at the GOAT from you! angry angry

Look at these bums dropping passes from the GOAT angryshey you no dey see am ni?

I'm not here for your excuses this season my gee

Your guy thought he was the whole enchilada and didn't want to break bread with Davante now we're going to sit and watch him unravel his certified fraud status which we already knew from Day 1
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
A very poor 1st half. Dropped passes, couldn’t tackle and for the love of God can we stop playing the stupid zone against Jefferson!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
A40:
I'm not here for your excuses this season my gee

Your guy thought he was the whole enchilada and didn't want to break bread with Davante now we're going to sit and watch him unravel his certified fraud status which we already knew from Day 1

We actually offered him more money than the Raiders which Adams confirmed. It was a personal decision to be closer to his family, nothing like you are insinuating. The GOAT was able to get the Packs to offer him more which he turned down.

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2022/06/10/davante-adams-confirms-packers-offered-bigger-contract-than-raiders
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
By the time our regular OLers return the GOAT may as well be dead from the beating he is receiving today. This OL can not block a snail! angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Roland17:

We actually offered him more money than the Raiders which Adams confirmed. It was a personal decision to be closer to his family, nothing like you are insinuating. The GOAT was able to get the Packs to offer him more which he turned down.

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2022/06/10/davante-adams-confirms-packers-offered-bigger-contract-than-raiders
You didn't offer it when you should have. By the time you did it was too late.

At that point it didn't matter anymore. Especially when you weigh personal relationships and Vegas vs Green Bay. Forget that closer to his family yarns that one na format

Players are taking paycuts to play with GOAT Brady. Others are turning down more to escape Aaron Fraudgers. There's levels to this
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Roland17:
By the time our regular OLers return the GOAT may as well be dead from the beating he is receiving today. This OL can not block a snail! angry
Una go hear nwii this season. Aaron Fraudgers would be exposed for all to see. We'll see if he will just retire by season end out of shame
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2022
A40:
Una go hear nwii this season. Aaron Fraudgers would be exposed for all to see. We'll see if he will just retire by season end out of shame

We go really hear am this season but I am not discouraged. We lost game one and looked worse last season but we put it together. We looked better in the 2nd half but that OLine and horrible receivers are saboteurs. Watch the GOAT make one of these scrub receivers great.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:09am On Sep 12, 2022
I am disappointed NBC moved my boy Rodney from the studio to the sidelines.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Roland17:

We go really hear am this season but I am not discouraged. We lost game one and looked worse last season but we put it together. We looked better in the 2nd half but that OLine and horrible receivers are saboteurs. Watch the GOAT make one of these scrub receivers great.
Lol abeg. Your QB is a one receiver pony. See how he's looking like Ryan Tannehill without Davante Adam's to bail him out

Compare him to GOAT Brady. See how he's revitalizing the career of Julio Jones that everyone left for dead. Guys like Julio Jones guys like Odell. Aaron Fraudgers has no pull to bring these great guys that are dealing adversity to his fold. Brady isn't just the GOAT player but the GOAT leader of men

If I were you I would be praying fervently that he doesn't use his marital woes as fuel to an 8th Superbowl. Because Tom can be psycho like that
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:47am On Sep 12, 2022
A40:
Lol abeg. Your QB is a one receiver pony. See how he's looking like Ryan Tannehill without Davante Adam's to bail him out

Compare him to GOAT Brady. See how he's revitalizing the career of Julio Jones that everyone left for dead. Guys like Julio Jones guys like Odell. Aaron Fraudgers has no pull to bring these great guys that are dealing adversity to his fold. Brady isn't just the GOAT player but the GOAT leader of men

If I were you I would be praying fervently that he doesn't use his marital woes as fuel to an 8th Superbowl. Because Tom can be psycho like that

The GOAT has been turning water into wine with scrubs.. Don’t even go there! Your tap dancing fraud still parades weapons when compared to what the GOAT is havin to deal with.

Ordinary small pressure and your tap dancing fraud is already throwing picks. I mean he is struggling to put a horrible Cowboys team that is self destructing with fouls away.

Taaa!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2022
birdman:

which kind of fish are we talking about wink
off season fishing na >:
(
Killrhymz01:

Hope you caught a big one cause fantasy no go sweet for you this season
Avoid me Guy. Just avoid me season long.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Roland17:

The GOAT has been turning water into wine with scrubs.. Don’t even go there! Your tap dancing fraud still parades weapons when compared to what the GOAT is havin to deal with.

Ordinary small pressure and your tap dancing fraud is already throwing picks. I mean he is struggling to put a horrible Cowboys team that is self destructing with fouls away.

Taaa!
Ehn. Masomo! Who has Aaron Fraudgers turned to wine? Brady turned Wes Welker, Julian Edelman to All Pro, Pro Bowlers. Chris Hogan and Danny Amendola to Superbowl winners. All 4 players would be working at Doordash if they didn't have the good fortune of playing with the GOAT.

Chat at me when Aaron Fraudgers is able to work that out What is the big deal in throwing picks? Your Fraudgers wey no throw picks what came out of it? Didn't Josh Allen throw picks the other night. Tom Brady did his job. You saw that dime he served to Julio
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
A40:

Ehn. Masomo! Who has Aaron Fraudgers turned to wine? Brady turned Wes Welker, Julian Edelman to All Pro, Pro Bowlers. Chris Hogan and Danny Amendola to Superbowl winners. All 4 players would be working at Doordash if they didn't have the good fortune of playing with the GOAT.

Chat at me when Aaron Fraudgers is able to work that out What is the big deal in throwing picks? Your Fraudgers wey no throw picks what came out of it? Didn't Josh Allen throw picks the other night. Tom Brady did his job. You saw that dime he served to Julio

MFEPM!!! Sa fun ejo!

Dimes ko, Cowries ni! Throws that any QB can make throwing to safe hands like Evans and Jones! Milking Evans and Fournette throughout the game. The tap dancing fraud is stacked on both fronts again this season but could not escape Micah Parsons who kept dropping him like a sack of cotton.

The GOAT is once again playing with nobodies after helping scrubs like Lazard/ Valdes Scantling get money/ moves to become WR1/2. Your tap dabbing fraud was all the place yesterday and couldn’t be the difference.

I will not tolerate this DISRESPECT this season! BE OF YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR WHEN DISCUSSING THE GOAT angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Roland17:

MFEPM!!! Sa fun ejo!

Dimes ko, Cowries ni! Throws that any QB can make throwing to safe hands like Evans and Jones! Milking Evans and Fournette throughout the game. The tap dancing fraud is stacked on both fronts again this season but could not escape Micah Parsons who kept dropping him like a sack of cotton.

The GOAT is once again playing with nobodies after helping scrubs like Lazard/ Valdes Scantling get money/ moves to become WR1/2. Your tap dabbing fraud was all the place yesterday and couldn’t be the difference.

I will not tolerate this DISRESPECT this season! BE OF YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR WHEN DISCUSSING THE GOAT angry
Micah Parsons is an All pro caliber player no shame in that. Also considering Brady's O-Line has had lots of changes Brady still delivered in less than ideal circumstances. More importantly Tom Brady is 45!!! He has no business still playing but still he is here dropping dimes and kicking butt

Are you a joker? How many pro bowls and All pros have Lazard and Scantling gotten to. See people wey you dey mention grin cheesy

Shameless

It's an indictment on Aaron Fraudgers that nobody wants to play with him while player are taking paycuts to play with GOAT Brady

Leonard Fournette that nobody wanted Tom Brady has galvanized him and restored his confidence. Brady doesn't just play he leads and squeezes greatness out of people. Even AB with his skoin skoin he squeezed a SB out of him. Just watch what he does with Julio Jones this season
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wait, pat bev is on the Lakers grin grin? Playing next to Lebron? Cats make it their business to pester Lebron, and then later in their career find themselves teammates. Like Lance Stephenson. Im going to rofl the first time I see these guys together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) ... (2227) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.