Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1620614 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
birdman:
Props to Lebron for finally speaking more on this Kyrie issue. I knew he would grow a pair once his idol shannon sharpe spoke on it.

I know some folk will criticize Lebron for not taking the lead, just remember the guy is human like everyone else. Nothing wrong in having some fear. These guys that want to take Kyrie down are fearsome for sure. They deceived Kyrie all offseason into thinking there was no bad blood. Meanwhile the noose was waiting.
Jordan that was apolitical they thought he was stupid. Omo ogbon GOAT stuck to his gambling jeje

Imagine having to speak on everything both the one wey concern you and the one wey no concern you. So you don't look like a hypocrite or a sellout or a racist. So funny the other day on Twitter I saw a thread of man's just lying unprovoked and marketing a politician while giving us his campaign website that didn't exist

Too much chochocho will always land you in problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
A40:
Wow. So the Nets really pussied out of hiring Udoka. We're in very crazy times.

Might be a blessing in disguise not joining up that confused organization anyway

Me too in full effect lol

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
birdman:

According to John Sally, never coach again. And I agree. I think celtics want to kill him slowly, grind that career to death. But we all know Boston and wickedness are best friends undecided

Man just stop spewing lies and false narratives about the Celtics and this situation, it is now unbecoming.

The Celtics gave Ime Udoka the all clear to speak with the Nets. For days, Udoka's team and the Nets ownership met and concluded on every aspect and the Celtics did not impede any of his meetings. The Nets and Udoka had agreed on wage and my Celtics were not seeking any kind of compensation (Monetary/ Picks) from the Nets.

The Nets were at the verge of announcing him as head coach as verified by Woj himself. If Woj tells you the Nets were going to announce Udoka before the end of the day, what does that tell you? Does that not mean Nets have done everything that was needed to be done and the Celtics had given them the all clear? The news of his impending announcement triggered YOUR WOKE MOB who are sympathetic to one of their own Nia Long. They started raising fire and putting a ton of pressure on Adam Silver and J. Tsai not to allow Udoka return to the league and they succeeded. The Nets decided to back off and removed the interim tag on Vaughn.

John Sally is sympathetic to her acting colleague and supports her all the way. Even in the said interview he was clear that he was unsure about the Celtics but he feels sympathy for Nia Long. Ime, not landing the Nets job has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the Celtics but with WOKE MOB/ FEMINIST/ on Social Media and TV who now despise him for embarrassing one of them.

On Tv, Mike Wilbon during an NBA pregame show after the news of the Nets plan to hire Ime said was disappointed the Nets are going further with Ime because he did not think Ime should return to coaching but SAS disagreed with him. It was the same day the WOKE ESPN forced Jalen Rose to apologize for asking a legitimate question about the identity of the woman involved since it was a consensual adult relationship.

Please leave the Celtics out of this!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Roland17:

Man just stop spewing lies and false narratives about the Celtics and this situation, it is now unbecoming.

Please leave the Celtics out of this!

Are you the owner of celtics? Celtics and wickedness go together. There, I said it again.. Go and cam down my friend! Is it my fault Aaron Fraudgers has been finally exposed? Why are you taking it out on me? Shebi you have the "goat" number. Call him nau undecided

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
birdman:

Are you the owner of celtics? Celtics and wickedness go together. There, I said it again.. Go and cam down my friend! Is it my fault Aaron Fraudgers has been finally exposed? Why are you taking it out on me? Shebi you have the "goat" number. Call him nau undecided

Kila gbe, kila ju? Stop mixing stuff and confusing yourself even more. W are owned by a partnership/ investment group, learn before you spew trash as always.

More importantly, your response is just as lazy as your original comment which has been debunked. I mean, this is the best response you could come up with? hahahaha.... I may not be a part of the ownership but I am invested in the Celtics, an active fan who contributes to the progress of the team in numerous capacities, so yes, the Celtics matter to me.

I could care less how you feel about the Celtics, the hate can consume you for all I care as evident in all your narratives but I will be here to debunk your numerous lies and false narratives because I am not just a fan, I am invested fan and the Celtics matter to me.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Shame on Wilbon too. I don't know when that old man joined the Woke Mob. He's passed the age to be kowtowing to mob and group think
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
yawn. Im not even going to waste energy reading epistles. celtics are wicked. deal with it.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:06am On Nov 13, 2022
A40:
Shame on Wilbon too. I don't know when that old man joined the Woke Mob. He's passed the age to be kowtowing to mob and group think

Wilbon is right, and his statements came before Kyrie apologized. Yes, Kyrie is being victimized. But the reason we got here was started by Kyrie. The last 4, 5? years, which one did Kyrie not have some drama around him. Bro needs to grow up. He got lucky the cavs didnt try to derail him the way he left the team. He got lucky the celtics kinda gave him a long leash. But when you constantly do these type of things, eventually you will run into the guys who want some revenge. Im hoping he comes out of this and keeps playing for the nets, but the brother has to do better.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:07am On Nov 13, 2022
Smoke em Tatum!
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 5:56am On Nov 13, 2022
birdman:

Wilbon is right, and his statements came before Kyrie apologized. Yes, Kyrie is being victimized. But the reason we got here was started by Kyrie. The last 4, 5? years, which one did Kyrie not have some drama around him. Bro needs to grow up. He got lucky the cavs didnt try to derail him the way he left the team. He got lucky the celtics kinda gave him a long leash. But when you constantly do these type of things, eventually you will run into the guys who want some revenge. Im hoping he comes out of this and keeps playing for the nets, but the brother has to do better.

That's the thing with Kyrie, if it is not one thing it is another, when will it end with the guy. This will be the 4th season since KD and him chose Brooklyn, and the team has not had a real chance of having a real go at winning the championship, mainly because he Kyrie is always causing one issue or the other. He can either grow up or retire, nobody is forcing him to play in the nba, heck Dwight just signed for a foreign team.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Roland can you smell what the GOAT is cooking at the Allianz Arena? Can you smell it??
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
A40:
Roland can you smell what the GOAT is cooking at the Allianz Arena? Can you smell it??

Oh yes, come and tell us why your shameless tap dancing fraud botched a simple trick play and got intercepted! I mean, man can not even run 2 steps without slipping. He must think he was inside the pocket and about to get sacked..
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Roland17:

Oh yes, come and tell us why your shameless tap dancing fraud botched a simple trick play and got intercepted! I mean, man can not even run 2 steps without slipping. He must think he was inside the pocket and about to get sacked..
Bwahahaha. Typical

You're worried about the wrong things. When did Tom Brady ever tell you he was Randy Moss or Jerry Rice. Blame the Offensive coordinator that thought it was a smart idea to throw to a 45 year old Quarterback with a 6'4 corner on the other side. Even if he didn't slip explain how he had any chance of getting that ball with the duck Leonard Fournette threw

Explain the embarrassing pick Rodgers threw last week? And why your useless team is already out of playoff contention
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
A40:
Bwahahaha. Typical

You're worried about the wrong things. When did Tom Brady ever tell you he was Randy Moss or Jerry Rice. Blame the Offensive coordinator that thought it was a smart idea to throw to a 45 year old Quarterback with a 6'4 corner on the other side. Even if he didn't slip explain how he had any chance of getting that ball with the duck Leonard Fournette threw

Explain the embarrassing pick Rodgers threw last week? And why your useless team is already out of playoff contention

Maybe after you explain the pick your shameless fraud threw today! Have some shame!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Roland17:

Maybe after you explain the pick your shameless fraud threw today! Have some shame!!
You're literally 3 games under .500 talking about shame cheesy grin

No be craze be that?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Last season we had a total of 15 dropped passes, this season 9 games in and we already have 23. Tells you a lot!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
The GOAT is playing with a damaged thumb.. A catch finally! M. LeFluer, you have been riding on the greatness of the GOAT since you got here, it’s time to earn your respect! angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2022
I hope you're watching this embarrassment and not forming fake busy Mr Roland

I hope you're cringing in shame (assuming you still have any) at yet another Aaron Rodgers disasterclass

Mediocre QB too chickenshit to throw the ball while grandpa Brady is going to another entire continent to win football games
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:43am On Nov 14, 2022
A40:
I hope you're watching this embarrassment and not forming fake busy Mr Roland

I hope you're cringing in shame (assuming you still have any) at yet another Aaron Rodgers disasterclass

Mediocre QB too chickenshit to throw the ball while grandpa Brady is going to another entire continent to win football games

At this point shame has lost its relevance and meaning on the altar of tap dancers. We are watching the GOAT throw with a damaged thumb, the same injury that kept Prescott out for 5 weeks, with his nobodies dropping passes like hen laying eggs, 0 help against a legit Cowboys..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Shut it down for the season, we have absolutely nothing to play for. The GOAT needs to get the thumb surgery done ASAP so we are ready for next season. Matt LeFleur has been embarrassingly poor with his play calls. Let me not even talk about our receivers who to no fault of theirs are out of their depth.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Where the shameless A40 when you need him? Should I declare an APB on your tap dancing self? Did you see that throw? Have some shame and drop to your knees angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:35am On Nov 14, 2022
M. LeFleur my goodness! Why call a throw when we easily could have gotten Dillon to get us the 1 angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:55am On Nov 14, 2022
A40 come out! Like mess we can’t find you now! Are you watching the GOAT lead a winning drive in OT!!! Have some shame! This is against a top defensive team in the league!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Come out you!!!

I am placing an APB on A40!!! Come out and honor the GOAT! Playing with a damaged thumb and even blocking! Your fraud could not stay up for a simple catch but I need you to go back and watch the GOAT block a grown LB..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:03am On Nov 14, 2022
The Boogey man strikes again!!!! Once again he snatches their hearts…

Sorry Vegas!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:18am On Nov 14, 2022
These analysts should miss me with all the love being showered on the GOAT! You are all shameless like our resident tap dancer! Suddenly, you have all remembered who he is!

Once again, the GOAT sends the entire state of Texas into mourning!

Take heart Vegas!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:45am On Nov 14, 2022
A fit AD. A fit AD. Enough said
Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2022
59 points, 11 rebounds, 8 assists, 7 blocks

This was iconic from Embiid. I don't think such a performance has ever been produced in the history of the NBA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Roland17:
A40 come out! Like mess we can’t find you now! Are you watching the GOAT lead a winning drive in OT!!! Have some shame! This is against a top defensive team in the league!
Shior. You're still 4-6
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Roland17:
The Boogey man strikes again!!!! Once again he snatches their hearts…

Sorry Vegas!
Congratulations. Na una Superbowl be that undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
steady986:
A fit AD. A fit AD. Enough said

sha dont jinx it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2204) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: greypencils, Honlucas, kendrick9(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.