Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1644739 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Roland17:
There are so many levels of failure that cost the Bucks this series.

I have always wondered if the the decision to sit Giannis in game 3 was the right decision.

The game was lost today where the Bucks were shooting as if the game was over in the 3rd quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2023
donlittle25:
Giannis cost his team this game. jeez

Absolutely! Those shot choices were poor and the FTs?

But let’s not forget like I have always said, coach Bud is a scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2023
The series is over for Kings

What happened to Fox in the 4th quarter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
The bucks were projected to win the championship this season.
That is one top seed already out.
Next is the Grizzlies...
This is why you don't follow bookies, analysts and nonsense projections. Cos most of the time they don't know what the fxck they are talking about.

They will not factor Budenholzer's calamitous coaching, Holiday's poor play, Giannis free throw deficiencies or Jimmy Butler going super saiyan

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Miami came into Milwaukee to win this series without T. Herro..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:47am On Apr 27, 2023
larride:

This same issue has been popping up in the regular season.
After seeing them get throttled by Boston they started looking a beat sus. But in my head I was like surely they can beat the Heat. At least make the ECF.

This is even worse than the We Believe Warriors in 07 vs the Mavs. At least they took it to 6

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 5:49am On Apr 27, 2023
A40:
This is why you don't follow bookies, analysts and nonsense projections. Cos most of the time they don't know what the fxck they are talking about.

They will not factor Budenholzer's calamitous coaching, Holiday's poor play, Giannis free throw deficiencies or Jimmy Butler going super saiyan

I laughed when I saw the prediction.
I spoke about it here...
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 5:50am On Apr 27, 2023
By the way.
Warriors in 6.
I called it...
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 5:50am On Apr 27, 2023
larride:
The series is over for Kings

What happened to Fox in the 4th quarter?

The warriors finally figured him out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:51am On Apr 27, 2023
Every year, I always pray to avoid Miami because these cats play hard, have possibly the best coach of this generation and they have playoffs Jimmy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:52am On Apr 27, 2023
Post Steph Curry era go rough for the Warriors..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2023
A40:
Unbelievable from the Bucks. I've never seen a team blow so many double digit leads in one game. Unbelievable

I'm in Sifia pains like the capitulation is atrocious, it's unthinkable... Same with game 4 lost an 18 point lead in the 4th quarter ....

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 5:58am On Apr 27, 2023
Roland17:
Post Steph Curry era go rough for the Warriors..

Every team has a rough patch when their Generational one team talent retires.
Post Kobe Era.
Post Duncan Era.
Post Jordan Era.
The best they can do, is rack up enough rings in that Era. And hope something good comes up along the way.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 6:02am On Apr 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
By the way.
Warriors in 6.
I called it...

Smiles kings will win next game .

What happen in game 7 I don't know
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:03am On Apr 27, 2023
joshboo:

I'm in Sifia pains like the capitulation is atrocious, it's unthinkable... Same with game 4 lost an 18 point lead in the 4th quarter ....
They blew like 4 leads in the same game I've never seen anything like it.

And that last play I've never seen a team have 10 seconds and not get up a shot. Just shocking coaching
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Post Kobe Era.
Post Duncan Era.
Post Jordan Era.
The best they can do, is rack up enough rings in that Era. And hope something good comes up along the way.....

Absolutely. I think you guys tried to prepare for the transition with picks like Poole/ Kuminga but I believe there is a realization that neither guys can do it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2023
Giannis was so bad that baba started avoiding the FT line. He has to own this disaster wholeheartedly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:09am On Apr 27, 2023
I hope my Celtics are watching how things are shaping out in the East! If you snooze, you lose! We better end the series tomorrow..
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2023
Naah Grayson Allen Eurosteppin the Bucks season away is too funny. Goodness why did they sign that dumbass.

Simple floater, he was wide open at the FT line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:23am On Apr 27, 2023
Honlucas:

Smiles kings will win next game .

What happen in game 7 I don't know

Story for the gods.
The Kings are not winning a game in San Francisco.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:28am On Apr 27, 2023
Roland17:

Absolutely. I think you guys tried to prepare for the transition with picks like Poole/ Kuminga but I believe there is a realization that neither guys can do it.

Poole and Kuminga can only help make the warriors a playoff team, at their best. But they won't be contenders...
If you followed this series closely, the warriors are almost +45 points in curry minutes and -20 something when he sits....
The Kings won the first two games because kerr was reluctant to increase stephs minutes. He realised after game 2 that they were not winning the series with curry playing under 40 minutes.
Curry has played over 40 mins since then and they haven't lost a game. He played 42mins today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

The warriors finally figured him out...

Or he has a broken finger, lol

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Post Kobe Era.
Post Duncan Era.
Post Jordan Era.

Hope you won't switch teams when that time comes sha grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2023
steady986:

Hope you won't switch teams when that time comes sha grin

Cunny man.
I'd hang around to see Draymond and Klay thompson, lead them to a Title. Since they are that good, according to you...
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2023
steady986:

Or he has a broken finger, lol

Well. He broken finger seemed OK until the 4th...
So I don't know what your point is.
Curry has a knee pad, an ankle Brace and an Arm sleeve, I don't see any warrior fan talking about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2023
A40:
Unbelievable from the Bucks. I've never seen a team blow so many double digit leads in one game. Unbelievable
Very silly team. Those who had bets would be rueing their losses. Who would have thought a first seed team would lose in the first round. So much for Giannis's legacy.
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:09am On Apr 27, 2023
Roland17:
In case anyone was still wondering…

Jimmy is that guy!
The Most underrated NBA player in the last 6 years.
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2023
A40:

Who needs bookies when Bucks are top seed in the regular season. Top seed! Number one in the NBA during the regular season only to lose in the first round to an 8th seed. Who does that?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Well. He broken finger seemed OK until the 4th...
So I don't know what your point is.
Curry has a knee pad, an ankle Brace and an Arm sleeve, I don't see any warrior fan talking about it.

Those are protective apparatus, not things to minimise your pain cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Cunny man.
I'd hang around to see Draymond and Klay thompson, lead them to a Title. Since they are that good, according to you...

Lol. All you need is to add a superstar to those guys and you're good
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2023
Roland17:
Every year, I always pray to avoid Miami because these cats play hard, have possibly the best coach of this generation and they have playoffs Jimmy!
They do play hard. Dragging Lakers despite being injured and depleted to game 6 in the 2020 NBA finals. Dragging your Celts to game 7 last year? I didn't expect it.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2023
With the Bucks out, and one each of the Celtics/Sixers and Suns/Nuggets going out in the next round, we can confidently say that the thing is wide open. Any team can win this championship. I'll still favour the Suns slightly though, that team na super team.

And P.S, the Heat are a difficult matchup for any team. I know what I saw in the Bubble cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (2234) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.