Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629502 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:06am On May 03, 2023
omo see shooting and game still close
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:07am On May 03, 2023
A40:
What perplexes me is how are they just seeing what I saw since 2020. What's now their scout team, Analytics and GM doing that they were not aggressive in moving him away

They could get any hungry guy from BAL the G-League anyone would have been better than Dillon Brooks

This year, we have seen some bad coaching from T. Jenkins, M. Budenholzer, JB. Bickerstaff and Mazzulla.

I am not sure what Jenkins was seeing because for all we know, the scouts and analytics guys may have been telling coach Jenkins the numbers don’t add up but it is ultimately up to the coach to pick his lineup.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:08am On May 03, 2023
We need to start shooting and making 3s or else this thing would be over very quickly. We've made just one so far and we're very lucky to still be in touching distance.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:14am On May 03, 2023
Hehehe. I'd be shocked if AD doesn't average 40 this series. Underdog una
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:19am On May 03, 2023
Plus the free throw disparity omo e go too bloody
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:20am On May 03, 2023
CP3 doubtful for the next 2 games. Pack it up pack it in Suns.

I'm shocked Booker and KD have not crumbled as well with their injury history and high minutes thus far
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:20am On May 03, 2023
Our perimeter needs to step up, both on the offensive and defensive. Start making some 3s. Close down shooters. And stop leaving Jamychal Green open.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Tinneh: 4:21am On May 03, 2023
3pts vs free throws
Looney vs AD, I'm enjoying this series
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:27am On May 03, 2023
Tinneh:
3pts vs free throws
Looney vs AD, I'm enjoying this series
looney vs AD? ah, AD they kill am o. he will average 40 this series
Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 4:29am On May 03, 2023
This looks like it will be a coaching series. Who go make better adjustments during and in between games may win it over.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:32am On May 03, 2023
donlittle25:
looney vs AD? ah, AD they kill am o. he will average 40 this series
Like say na 50/50 battle. I dey weep grin grin

Any night the Warriors get poor shooting night peren na blowout. I like as we still dey pretend like say na tight matchup
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:34am On May 03, 2023
Afromentalist:
This looks like it will be a coaching series. Who go make better adjustments during and in between games may win it over.
I don’t think so. Once warriors shot stop falling, It’s a wrap. Lakers are keeping the game close and even getting leads without a good shooting night.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tinneh: 4:34am On May 03, 2023
Afromentalist:
Well he's been holding his own so far under the boards
Re: The NBA Begins by kendrick93(m): 4:43am On May 03, 2023
Man this Lakers team is stacked!
So many weapons.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:43am On May 03, 2023
Our second made 3 is coming in the 3rd quarter. Na wah o.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 4:48am On May 03, 2023
Underdog una 😂
Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 4:50am On May 03, 2023
If Lakers take this win bye bye GSW
Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 4:51am On May 03, 2023
Honlucas:
If Lakers take this win bye bye GSW
LoL The kings won the first two. The rest is history
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:53am On May 03, 2023
kendrick93:
Man this Lakers team is stacked!
So many weapons.
They are the 2nd best team in the playoffs. Denver is the best for me.

However, Miami is the well coached team to me this playoffs
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:53am On May 03, 2023
Lol, people are still deliberating this underdog sh*t? Just watch the game and enjoy it man.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Tinneh: 4:53am On May 03, 2023
donlittle25:
They are the 2nd best team in the playoffs. Denver is the best for me.

However, Miami is the well coached team to me this playoffs
Writing of the celtics??
Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 4:55am On May 03, 2023
Afromentalist:

LoL The kings won the first two. The rest is history

Kings were at home 🙂🙂

This is different man..

This is GSW home
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:59am On May 03, 2023
Tinneh:

Writing of the celtics??
I no sure say Roland17 get any faith in them so who am I? cheesy wink
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:08am On May 03, 2023
No shame. People with working eyes saw both teams and told you Golden State didn't have it and simply do not match up well with these Lakers..

People that are too chickenshit to stand on their square kept pretending with phony analysis and fake pep talk when we pointed out clear advantages these Lakers possessed over the Warriors

One chap said it will be a coaching series who will make the better adjustments grin don't clart my lungs blud grin

Unless Steve Kerr injects Looney, Green with TRT and find someone to keep the Lakers from the free throw line even the Warriors shooting won't matter.

Where will you make up for +15 or more extra shots from the line
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:09am On May 03, 2023
kendrick93:
Man this Lakers team is stacked! So many weapons.
What I've been saying for eons
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 5:12am On May 03, 2023
A40:
No shame. People with working eyes saw both teams and told you Golden State didn't have it and simply do not match up well with these Lakers..

People that are too chickenshit to stand on their square kept pretending with phony analysis and fake pep talk when we pointed out clear advantages these Lakers possessed over the Warriors

One chap said it will be a coaching series who will make the better adjustments grin don't clart my lungs blud grin

Unless Steve Kerr injects Looney, Green with TRT and find someone to keep the Lakers from the free throw line even the Warriors shooting won't matter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which kind x and o wan make up for inability to get bucket from the baskets?

free throws disparity?

like obedient said, if he didn’t dey, he didn’t dey. Unless warriors go on a shooting clinic for four games, He no they happen
cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 5:12am On May 03, 2023
A40:

Brah you trying too hard. Sounds desperate atthis point. We heard you already

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 5:13am On May 03, 2023
A40:

People will attack u for saying the truth.m

Don't reply them..

Most Nigerians hate truth
Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 5:14am On May 03, 2023
donlittle25:

cheesy
You people should just stop being prisoners of the moment. Better coach can make key adjustments that will derail this Lakers game plan.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:15am On May 03, 2023
Afromentalist:

Brah you trying too hard. Sounds desperate atthis point. We heard you already
Naah fam I have to call out your rubbish placebo analysis
Re: The NBA Begins by Maynman: 5:18am On May 03, 2023
As long as lakers is winning, underdog or overdog I don’t mind grin

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:19am On May 03, 2023
donlittle25:

free throws disparity?

like obedient said, if he didn’t dey, he didn’t dey. Unless warriors go on a shooting clinic for four games, He no they happen
cheesy
Only super saiyan shooting and the Lakers down tooling is the only way the Warriors can be saved

How many times them jam for regular season wey dem wipe Warriors even before reaching their final form. Unless Kevin Durant walks through that door I just don't see it.

The size disparity is almost insurmountable. And then the free throws which means foul trouble every game

(1) (2) (3) ... (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: jaybee3(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.