Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1643936 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:38am On May 09, 2023
donlittle25:
live by the three. Die by the three
Lol I thought the Warriors would make it a nail biter by winning Game 4 and at least making it a 6 game series.

That final play just said it all. The Ill advised 3 then the Steph turnover. This is a team that only knows to win one way. Unfortunately they have ran into a wall that they can't match up for or have any answers to
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 5:38am On May 09, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
Omo.... series started with Green punching Poole,
About to end in the hands of the Lakers...
What a rollercoaster

Still think I'm capping?

I hate to say this but I told may fellow warriors fans so

Lakers on 5 or 6. We are just delaying the inevitable
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 5:40am On May 09, 2023
A40:
Shocking performance from Klay and absolutely disgraceful performance from Jordan Poole. They should strongly consider flinging him in the summer. He's not Steph 2.0

Hope y'all see that I wasn't capping when I said those things

Lakers in 5 or 6

I'm so sure about this
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:40am On May 09, 2023
When I said all these pundits are blind. And the bookies are just out to steal your money. Cos how will anyone look at how these teams match up and think the Warriors were favorites. How??
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 5:42am On May 09, 2023
Seems bron is on his way to another NBA final, This Lakers roster is gpddamn stacked
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 5:43am On May 09, 2023
A40:
Lakers in 5. If you think this series is not over I'm sorry you're a madman grin

This thing is ending in 5

Lolll

Abi o bros

The thing about warriors fans is that they can be so delusional. I know, trust me

Poole should be offloaded. I was against them giving that guy a big contract from the start. He was an untested rookie..

Klay needs to sit his ass on the bench

We need kuninga playing guard with curry while we trade for 2 more bigs. That's what I'll do
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:45am On May 09, 2023
Blueelf:

Hope y'all see that I wasn't capping when I said those things

Lakers in 5 or 6

I'm so sure about this

A40:
We are here again to pretend like the Warriors have a chance grin

Ok. Let me pretend with una grin

Lol. We here called it so we're not shocked at all
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:45am On May 09, 2023
What a game. What a nailbiter. Game ball goes to Lonnie Walker. He stayed ready. But Steve Kerr though. Man really cooked. As soon as I heard GPII was starting I began to wonder what he was cooking. That's 3 starting lineups in 4 games. Credit to Darvin Ham for having answers to all of them. Steph did some nice playmaking tonight and his teammates knocked down shots when open. But I think I'd rather have Steph the playmaker than Steph the shooter. Let him go 30 and 15 rather than 45 and 6.

On to game 5.
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 5:47am On May 09, 2023
A40:
When I said all these pundits are blind. And the bookies are just out to steal your money. Cos how will anyone look at how these teams match up and think the Warriors were favorites. How??
Them dey predict NBA on tete? When the smaller euroleague is really unpredictable atimes talkless of the big dawg, Cavaliers and the bucks sent home as favourites should have taught many punters lessons
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 5:49am On May 09, 2023
Blueelf:

Lolll

Abi o bros

The thing about warriors fans is that they can be so delusional. I know, trust me

Poole should be offloaded. I was against them giving that guy a big contract from the start. He was an untested rookie..

We need kuninga playing guard with curry while we trade for 2 more bigs. That's what I'll do
Poole don gbe una handicap, Man looks lost
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 5:51am On May 09, 2023
Budenholzer lost his job but Kerr makes even worse mistakes and get to keep his

Sometimes I don't understand how the NBA thinks

You sat kuminga on the bench all series but let Klay play nonsense after nonsense

I've said it before, Klay Thompson os the one that needs to get traded and not even Draymond...Him and Poole can go to Detroit..thank you
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:51am On May 09, 2023
Blueelf:

Lolll

Abi o bros

Is it really Warriors fans? I think it was mostly Lakers fans that were pretending this series would be tough. I just didn't see it. Cos I saw their regular season games and just their overall matchup

Warriors got carried away by that Denver series and some flashes in the Finals and latter series as well but like I always say judge a player by their floor not their ceiling. Any player you make your cornerstone cannot be a yoyo player a Lebron, Giannis, Luka, Butler you know you're getting 15 pts minimum and competent level play.

When the Warriors lose they would be smart to blow this thing up and look at who can run with Steph for the Final stretch of his career.
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 5:54am On May 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Poole don gbe una handicap, Man looks lost

My brother

It was obvious after the seven game series vs the kings that this guy wasn't it

Yet Kerr decided to keep him on

If Mike brown was still with us, I doubt he'll allow Kerr make some.kind weird decisions

As in how is Poole still playing over kuminga?

And how come we're still stxiking with jacking up three's. We had guys that could drive to the rim ....but no, we had to take nonsense deep threes

Make I hear anybody troll lebron for here if I Jo go swear for your papa
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 5:56am On May 09, 2023
A40:
Is it really Warriors fans? I think it was mostly Lakers fans that were pretending this series would be tough. I just didn't see it. Cos I saw their regular season games and just their overall matchup

Warriors got carried away by that Denver series and some flashes in the Finals and latter series as well but like I always say judge a player by their floor not their ceiling. Any player you make your cornerstone cannot be a yoyo player a Lebron, Giannis, Luka, Butler you know you're getting 15 pts minimum and competent level play.

When the Warriors lose they would be smart to blow this thing up and look at who can run with Steph for the Final stretch of his career.

Your last paragraph sums it up

Klay and Poole isn't it

I feel kuminga may just be the wild card. Dude is decent and very hungry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Them dey predict NBA on tete? When the smaller euroleague is really unpredictable atimes talkless of the big dawg, Cavaliers and the bucks sent home as favourites should have taught many punters lessons
Bookies dey tire to chop people money? Let's see what the odds of who wins the series will be now? Smart people after seeing that odds go don run go chop Sara money (I'm one of them btw)

Euroleague is different beast because you don't really know who is who. Barcelona looking really strong and I thought Madrid were down and out but have tied their series. Anadolu Efes did back to back titles and this year didn't even make playoffs
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:57am On May 09, 2023
Blueelf:
Budenholzer lost his job but Kerr makes even worse mistakes and get to keep his

Sometimes I don't understand how the NBA thinks

You sat kuminga on the bench all series but let Klay play nonsense after nonsense

I've said it before, Klay Thompson os the one that needs to get traded and not even Draymond...Him and Poole can go to Detroit..thank you
Klay should be traded? Klay and Poole or Draymond and Poole? Abi is it not the same podcast Draymond that has been playing like trash for a couple of seasons?
Part of Curry's success is being paired with a shooter like Klay. Poole and Draymond can go. The team wasn't physically or mentally built to win this season. Every honest warriors fan knew.
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:00am On May 09, 2023
And yes we needed KD for those rings against lebron

Curry has shown time and again when he comes up against lebron that he can't do much by himself

Warriors fans like to pretend but without KD, we for no see those 2 rings

Imagine a KD in this series on our side

Lolllll...for get matter abeg!!

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:04am On May 09, 2023
SmooshCHN:

Klay should be traded? Klay and Poole or Draymond and Poole? Abi is it not the same podcast Draymond that has been playing like trash for a couple of seasons?
Part of Curry's success is being paired with a shooter like Klay. Poole and Draymond can go. The team wasn't physically or mentally built to win this season. Every honest warriors fan knew.

Bros, if Draymond goes, our defense falls apart and you know this

How can you still keep faith in Klay? That guy don go now..those I juries rendered him less potent. The guy no fit do anything again and you know it

Poole can go abeg..even though I can understand you rooting for Klay because of old glory but Poole can go to the Shanghai sharks for all I care

You want our defense to fall like Legos ....trade Draymond ke? Does curry have the voice to keep those youngsters in line? Curry is not a true leader abeg. He is just skillful and a good shooter ..the real locker room engine is Draymond....abeg make Poole begin park him bags. There are lots of asian baddies in china last I checked or even in inner city detroit
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:05am On May 09, 2023
Blueelf:
And yes we needed KD for those rings against lebron

Curry has shown time and again when he comes up against lebron that he can't do much by himself

Warriors fans like to pretend but without KD, we for no see those 2 rings

Imagine a KD in this series on our side

Lolllll...for get matter abeg!!

Omo...
I can keep shut when lakers fan speak cos they just got the win but not some KD fan boy.
You KD stans need to take several seats and shut the hell up. Your matter is already long dead and buried...
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:05am On May 09, 2023
A40:
Bookies dey tire to chop people money? Let's see what the odds of who wins the series will be now? Smart people after seeing that odds go don run go chop Sara money (I'm one of them btw)

Euroleague is different beast because you don't really know who is who. Barcelona looking really strong and I thought Madrid were down and out but have tied their series. Anadolu Efes did back to back titles and this year didn't even make playoffs

Bro, na because my money dey invested into one personal project....I for stake Lakers and I go done dey smile go bank...

I knew from the start ..you can bear me witness how I warned GSW fans after the kings series....and after the media was talking full nonsense

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:06am On May 09, 2023
Blueelf:

How can you still keep faith in Klay? That guy don go now..those I juries rendered him less potent. The guy no fit do anything again and you know it

Poole can go abeg..even though I can understand you rooting for Klay because of old glory but Poole can go to the Shanghai sharks for all I care

You want our defense to fall like Legos ....trade Draymond ke? Does curry have the voice to keep those youngsters in line? Curry is not a true leader abeg. He is just skillful and a good shooter ..the real locker room engine is Draymond....abeg make Poole begin park him bags. There are lots of asian baddies in china last I checked or even in inner city detroit

The one game we won was actually due to Klay.
Nigga stop capping...
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:06am On May 09, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Omo...
I can keep shut when lakers fan speak cos they just got the win but not some KD fan boy.
You KD stans need to take several seats and shut the hell up. Your matter is already long dead and buried...

You're the one who needs to shut the hell up

This series just proved it

You think if we face lebron last playoffs, we would've won?

Loll, abeg we needed KD and to add insult to injury, make KD come win this chip, I won't let you hear word

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:08am On May 09, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

The one game we won was actually due to Klay.
Nigga stop capping...

Lolll

Due to Klay?

And Draymond nearly had a triple double ?

Who does most of the defensive work?

Oga, make Klay dey go

If his ego won't let him sit on the bench, he can take his leave

Ask any GM in the NBA, after these last 2 season, Dem go trade am...and I'm sure the warriors organization is surely considering it now
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:14am On May 09, 2023
Blueelf:

You're the one who needs to shut the hell up

This series just proved it

You think if we face lebron last playoffs, we would've won?

Loll, abeg we needed KD and to add insult to injury, make KD come win this chip, I won't let you hear word

Ogbeni shut up abeg....
KD got swept by the celtics last season.
LeBron didn't even make the playoffs.
How can you face someone that wasn't even good enough for the playoffs?
KD has as much chance of winning the chip, as I do getting drafted into the NBA...
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:17am On May 09, 2023
Why the argument here? The series is not over grin If you win game 5 at Chase then you can see what will happen in game 6. Don't lose hope. After all LeBron did it in 2016.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2023
Blueelf:

Bro, na because my money dey invested into one personal project....I for stake Lakers and I go done dey smile go bank...

I knew from the start ..you can bear me witness how I warned GSW fans after the kings series....and after the media was talking full nonsense
Hehehe relax. Since you already knew this series was a wrap like I did you no need too vex.

Like I said this Warriors team if they want to maximize what is left of Steph's prime they are going to have to let go of some fan favorites. There's no point paying abhorrent luxury tax for a team that can't win it all.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:21am On May 09, 2023
Blueelf:

And where did this same Draymond get the Warriors to this season? Him focus to dey d1ckride Bron for podcast. I don't even see the need for his defence when he's proven to be a bad teammate and an offensive liability. He hasn't done much for the team in a while. GPII's defence is what brought the win last season and I can argue we'd have lost if we faced the Lakers that season.
Imagine the best defender after Draymond is Gary Payton. That's laughable.
Trade Poole for a decent defensive big and get PJ Tucker in there to check those splash girls abeg. It can't be more simpler than that.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 6:22am On May 09, 2023
Blueelf:

Lolll

Due to Klay?

And Draymond nearly had a triple double ?

Who does most of the defensive work?

Oga, make Klay dey go

If his ego won't let him sit on the bench, he can take his leave

Ask any GM in the NBA, after these last 2 season, Dem go trade am...and I'm sure the warriors organization is surely considering it now
You too dey overreact. Trading Klay and Poole and keep Draymond ? Lool.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:23am On May 09, 2023
A40:
Hehehe relax. Since you already knew this series was a wrap like I did you no need too vex.

Like I said this Warriors team if they want to maximize what is left of Steph's prime they are going to have to let go of some fan favorites. There's no point paying abhorrent luxury tax for a team that can't win it all.
I don't think any serious warriors fan would cry about it to be honest.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:24am On May 09, 2023
But by and large, this series has been relatively even. The Lakers are 3-1 up but it could easily have been the other way around. Game 1, the Warriors could have won it. It was literally tied with less that 2 minutes to go. Game 2, Warriors blow the Lakers out and the Lakers reciprocate in game 3. Game 4 went right down to the wire and the Warriors could have been the ones smiling at the end. The Lakers have not been the dominant team in this series. They just happened to have won 2 clutch games. That's why I won't sit here and say the series is over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:25am On May 09, 2023
Afromentalist:

You too dey overreact. Trading Klay and Poole and keep Draymond ? Lool.
He dislikes the Warriors. From a very clear POV. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:31am On May 09, 2023
SmooshCHN:

He dislikes the Warriors. From a very clear POV. grin

And he claims to be a warrior fan.
That's a clear hater right there.
I don't know how hard it is to own your hate grin grin
Like say them go beat am...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (2234) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.