Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1623396 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Neither Klay nor Draymond have ever been as good as Kyrie and AD. Draymond has never been as good as Kevin love even. Intact the both of them cannot compare to westbrook (Whatever you think of him).
Doubt me, check the list of the Top 75 players in NBA history, Steph has one ex teammate on that list. Lebron has 3 abi na 4sef....

Lol. You go just rush come here come defend your man even if your defense is unreasonable. You say Draymond was not as good as Kevin Love? Try to be sincere in your life for once na.

Draymond's achievements from 2015 to 2018: 3x all-star, 2x all-NBA team, 1x DPOY, 4x all-defensive team, 1x steals leader

Kevin Love's achievements from 2015 to 2018: 2x all-star.

Now let's even do Klay vs Kyrie

Klay from 2015 to 2018: 4x all-star, 2x all-NBA

Kyrie from 2015 to 2018: 3x all-star, 1x all-NBA.

It's like you've quickly forgotten that Steph had prime Klay and prime Draymond from 2015 to 2018. That was the period those guys cemented their HOF status. You can't say that for K. Love. Minnesota K. Love was the prime K. Love.

Then you add Prime KD. Steph literally had a big 4 in GS. That's why that team was unbeatable.

And you're here mentioning top 75. How many top 75 has LeBron played with against Steph? The answer is one, in the just concluded series. There's no point mentioning Wade and Westbrook when we're not comparing their careers.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2023
Erm, they said we should ask who else has needed a player averaging 27 or 25 and 10 to win a Finals series. My answer is Steph Curry grin
Re: The NBA Begins by felix00(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2023
Doc Rivers fired
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 5:04pm On May 16, 2023
steady986:

Lol. You go just rush come here come defend your man even if your defense is unreasonable. You say Draymond was not as good as Kevin Love? Try to be sincere in your life for once na.

Draymond's achievements from 2015 to 2018: 3x all-star, 2x all-NBA team, 1x DPOY, 4x all-defensive team, 1x steals leader

Kevin Love's achievements from 2015 to 2018: 2x all-star.

Now let's even do Klay vs Kyrie

Klay from 2015 to 2018: 4x all-star, 2x all-NBA

Kyrie from 2015 to 2018: 3x all-star, 1x all-NBA.

It's like you've quickly forgotten that Steph had prime Klay and prime Draymond from 2015 to 2018. That was the period those guys cemented their HOF status. You can't say that for K. Love. Minnesota K. Love was the prime K. Love.

Then you add Prime KD. Steph literally had a big 4 in GS. That's why that team was unbeatable.

And you're here mentioning top 75. How many top 75 has LeBron played with against Steph? The answer is one, in the just concluded series. There's no point mentioning Wade and Westbrook when we're not comparing their careers.

Ogbeni....
Kyrie irving was the second best player on the Cavs, and he averaged 27PPG, the best player on the warriors averaged 22PPG.
Mention one finals you know where the second best player averaged more points than the best player of the opposing team....

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 5:08pm On May 16, 2023
steady986:
Erm, they said we should ask who else has needed a player averaging 27 or 25 and 10 to win a Finals series. My answer is Steph Curry grin

Did he average more points than the LeBron James
Abi you didn't understand the question?
Re: The NBA Begins by Afromentalist: 5:26pm On May 16, 2023
felix00:
Doc Rivers fired
It took them so long.

Now Embiid has to turn it up mentally, and then they might have a chance next year. Because when it's that time, he disappears
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Ogbeni....
Kyrie irving was the second best player on the Cavs, and he averaged 27PPG, the best player on the warriors averaged 22PPG.
Mention one finals you know where the second best player averaged more points than the best player of the opposing team....

Lol. That your guys underperformed in that Finals is not my fault. It was common knowledge that GS had 2 of the 3 best players in that series. It should be a knock on their legacies and not an excuse. After all when LeBron averaged 17 in 2011 and Dirk averaged 26, no one said it was because Dirk was the better player. In fact even Jason Terry averaged 18, more than LeBron. Would we then say Terry was a better player than LeBron?
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 5:56pm On May 16, 2023
steady986:

Lol. That your guys underperformed in that Finals is not my fault. It was common knowledge that GS had 2 of the 3 best players in that series. It should be a knock on their legacies and not an excuse. After all when LeBron averaged 17 in 2011 and Dirk averaged 26, no one said it was because Dirk was the better player. In fact even Jason Terry averaged 18, more than LeBron. Would we then say Terry was a better player than LeBron?

Lmao. Are you saying Klay was better than kyrie in 2016 grin grin grin grin
Bro... Fear no dey catch you as you dey blow this lie??
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Ogbeni....
Lmaoo you dey mind akpuruka analyst grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Hehehe people no just get shame.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 6:28pm On May 16, 2023
A40:
Hehehe people no just get shame.

E get some lie wey you go just dey wonder the audacity.
In 2016 sef, there were people who still compared Kyrie to steph.
The gap never wide that time...
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

E get some lie wey you go just dey wonder the audacity.
In 2016 sef, there were people who still compared Kyrie to steph.
The gap never wide that time...
Kyrie that was literally an Allstar game MVP before Klay Thompson even made it to Allstar consideration. Shameless fans. They always diminish his teammates yet still bash said teammates when he fails

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

It's like you people forget history so quick on this forum. Klay averaged 22.1 ppg that season. Kyrie averaged 19.6. And only one of them was known to have an above average defense and it sure as hell wasn't Kyrie. Since the eye test didn't convince you then the numbers should.

And for your information, Kyrie didn't make all-star that year but Klay did. You can argue with me about the year before or the year after, but not 2016 I'm sorry.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2023
Anyone following Bones Ngannou beef? Bones doesnt realize it, but he is playing the role of house negro right about now. But his ego is so large, he cant see it.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2023
felix00:
Doc Rivers fired

Yeap, this was going to happen. Easiest way to get fired is after a "blockbuster" trade that doesnt produce results. Nevermind that Doc Rivers had no say in getting Harden, but he will pay for it regardless.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 9:25pm On May 16, 2023
steady986:

It's like you people forget history so quick on this forum. Klay averaged 22.1 ppg that season. Kyrie averaged 19.6. And only one of them was known to have an above average defense and it sure as hell wasn't Kyrie. Since the eye test didn't convince you then the numbers should.

And for your information, Kyrie didn't make all-star that year but Klay did. You can argue with me about the year before or the year after, but not 2016 I'm sorry.

Lol....
First off, your data was purposely falsified.
As of 2016, klay had only been an all star twice.
Kyrie has been an all star since 2013.
In 2016, he was mostly Injured, he played about 52 games. He was just returning from a long layoff. No version of Klay has ever been as good as Kyrie.. Kyrie came into the NBA as a superstar. Nigga was a number one pick, rookie of the year, all star MVP. Before Klay knew what it was to be an all star....
And only a fraudulent nigga like yourself can ever compare Klay to Kyrie.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol....
First off, your data was purposely falsified.
As of 2016, klay had only been an all star twice.
Kyrie has been an all star since 2013.
In 2016, he was mostly Injured, he played about 52 games. He was just returning from a long layoff. No version of Klay has ever been as good as Kyrie.. Kyrie came into the NBA as a superstar. Nigga was a number one pick, rookie of the year, all star MVP. Before Klay knew what it was to be an all star....
And only a fraudulent nigga like yourself can ever compare Klay to Kyrie.

My data is not falsified. Point me to where it is falsified. And you're fond of using past glory to judge a player in the present. What does what happened in 2013 have to do with 2016. So you know Kyrie missed a lot of games through injury but you're bent or arguing. Someone that shot 44% from the field and 32% from 3 was better than Klay?

Take away the Finals, Klay averaged 26.2 from the 1st round to the conference finals. Kyrie averaged 24.3. But in the Finals Klay's average went down to 19.6 and Kyrie went up to 27.1. So when I say Klay didn't show up in the Finals I know what I'm saying. Klay was always better than Kyrie in 2016.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 12:49am On May 17, 2023
steady986:

My data is not falsified. Point me to where it is falsified. And you're fond of using past glory to judge a player in the present. What does what happened in 2013 have to do with 2016. So you know Kyrie missed a lot of games through injury but you're bent or arguing. Someone that shot 44% from the field and 32% from 3 was better than Klay?

Take away the Finals, Klay averaged 26.2 from the 1st round to the conference finals. Kyrie averaged 24.3. But in the Finals Klay's average went down to 19.6 and Kyrie went up to 27.1. So when I say Klay didn't show up in the Finals I know what I'm saying. Klay was always better than Kyrie in 2016.

So in your little mind, scoring more points than a better player than you during the insignificsnt regular season makes you better ehn?
Here is another stat for your perusal, since we want to be clever than half.
Stephen curry, James Harden and even Russell westbrook all averaged more points than LeBron James that season. So going by your monkey logic, they are better than him, yeah?
Infact there was a stretch of time when James Harden and westbrook outscored Lebron James back to back, did anyone ever say they were better than him?
Embiid is the top scorer last season, does anyone think he is better than Giannis?
3 seasons ago, Bradley Beal averaged more points than any other player not named Steph Curry, did anyone say he was better than any of the Top dogs.
Nigga, you are a thinking man so everything does not have to be spelt out for you.
At no point in Klays entire career, has he been a better player than Kyrie irving. The distance was never even close....

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2023
Re: The NBA Begins by vee22: 1:03am On May 17, 2023
Who is getting victor
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:33am On May 17, 2023
LOOOOL Woooow....They have Pop Wemby. The league is in trouble.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:34am On May 17, 2023
The San Antonio Spurs have won the number 1 overal pick. No way G. Popovich is retiring with V. Wemby set to be the first pick…but you never know!
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 1:48am On May 17, 2023
I still don't get why people believe the nba rigs the draft. In what world is Wemby to Spurs rig worthy
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:49am On May 17, 2023
Roland17:
The San Antonio Spurs have won the number 1 overal pick. No way G. Popovich is retiring with V. Wemby set to be the first pick…but you never know!

You are smoking crack. There is no you never know here. Pop is staying for at the very least another 5 years.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:52am On May 17, 2023
chic2pimp:

You are smoking crack. There is no you never know here. Pop is staying for at the very least another 5 years.

Fam, Pop is unpredictable and loves to stay in control. It honestly won’t shock me if he announces his retirement considering he has earned them a great future if everything goes accordingly.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 1:58am On May 17, 2023
Jokic is the basketball equivalent of a Trequartista. He just sees and makes reads from the center position that few guys will ever be able to do.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:22am On May 17, 2023
This denver team sha.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:48am On May 17, 2023
Would be surprised if lakers get more than 2 games
Re: The NBA Begins by Tinneh: 2:48am On May 17, 2023
At least they'll be no cry of free throws disparity
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:51am On May 17, 2023
Lol no cause for alarm yet. Where alarm will blow is if the Lakers lose Game 2. They only need one game in Denver. Where there will be big big problems if they lose both cos like I said the weaknesses of Denver are not as acute as Golden state's hence the Lakers have a smaller margin for error
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:52am On May 17, 2023
Omo, see beating. I go skip leg day be dat o
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:54am On May 17, 2023
Embiid should return that MVP if he has shame

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.