Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629924 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:41am On May 19, 2023
This Gordon guy. He no they do anything right o

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:42am On May 19, 2023
donlittle25:
The calls has been good abeg. Stop crying

I saw an unnecessary flagrant 1 that the refs called and that's what I'm complaining about. Even Van Gundy and Mark Jackson said it wasn't a flagrant.

And you saw the cancelled dunk by AD. You also saw the foul on Bron on the drive that was missed. The commentators agreed with me on all these 3 instances. Except you're watching boxscore of course.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:44am On May 19, 2023
Damn. If Murray had hit that. He's been missing like crazy today
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:45am On May 19, 2023
A40:
Damn. If Murray had hit that. He's been missing like crazy today
Na minus one today
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:45am On May 19, 2023
Reaves should not take his license to shoot for granted. He's 3 for 9. He should tone it down abeg. Don't force it.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:46am On May 19, 2023
Jamal is shooting his team out of this game
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:46am On May 19, 2023
Murray stinks. My goodness
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:48am On May 19, 2023
A40:
Jamal is shooting his team out of this game
Point guard wey him shot no fit go in and he no fit control the floor. Ah, Basketball don change. Just imagine Jason Kidd or Nash. These kids dey tire me everyday.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:49am On May 19, 2023
donlittle25:
If Jokic starts scoring rather than passing, I think it opens up the game and puts lakers in foul trouble
He's trying his best. I think foul trouble disrupted their rhythm. KCP and MAGA Mike being in foul trouble early hardly helped.

And Murray all those bad shots he was making in Game 1 he's missing today and even missing the ones he has better looks.

They're lucky to only be down 5 with how badly they've started IMO. Some reserve or role player on the Nuggets is going to have to match Hachimura's numbers. Hachimura is really a problem. They have no answer for him
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:51am On May 19, 2023
donlittle25:
Point guard wey him shot no fit go in and he no fit control the floor. Ah, Basketball don change. Just imagine Jason Kidd or Nash. These kids dey tire me everyday.
There's no real point guards or floor generals today just combo guards who just happened to be listed as PG.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:55am On May 19, 2023
Jokic needs to demand the ball from murray. Na your team.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:07am On May 19, 2023
Murray wth man
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:08am On May 19, 2023
murray is a selfish piece of crap. shooting his team out of the game. Aaron Gordon was really wide open
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:09am On May 19, 2023
Someone has to yell at murray to be a point guard. It has to come from the best player on the team

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:10am On May 19, 2023
Someone has to yell at murray to be a point guard. It has to come from the best player on the team
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:16am On May 19, 2023
If Murray plays the point just decently, Denver comes out of this game with a W
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:21am On May 19, 2023
See as D. Ham dey call timely timeouts, if na Mazzulla, he will just watch the Celtics fold because of course he is putting the timeouts in a savings account.

I just like how the Boston media dey press him neck.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:23am On May 19, 2023
donlittle25:
That Bubble Murray talk has clearly gotten to his head, he thinks he's Kobe now

These guys don't have any feel for the game. So on a bad shooting night they don't think ok let me use my skills to feed other guys so they get going and I can take over late.

The game is still within reach but he needs to play better and give his team a chance
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:24am On May 19, 2023
murray out and game change
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:25am On May 19, 2023
A40:
That Bubble Murray talk has clearly gotten to his head, he thinks he's Kobe now

These guys don't have any feel for the game. So on a bad shooting night they don't think ok let me use my skills to feed other guys so they get going and I can take over late.

The game is still within reach but he needs to play better and give his team a chance
The worst part with these young guys is they will shoot you out of the game and won’t play a leak of defense. Shooting and vibes. Nothing else
Re: The NBA Begins by haykinzz(m): 3:29am On May 19, 2023
Seems Denver has many fans here

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:29am On May 19, 2023
A40:
There's no real point guards or floor generals today just combo guards who just happened to be listed as PG.

Exactly, in today's NBA a floor general is only valuable if you can shoot. The fact is simple, a player with the ability to shoot and do some playmaking fits today more than a true floor general who cannot shoot remember Lonzo in LA
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:31am On May 19, 2023
Khanben:

Exactly, in today's NBA a floor general is only valuable if you can shoot. The fact is simple, a player with the ability to shoot and do some playmaking fits today more than a true floor general who cannot shoot remember Lonzo in LA
Nash, Cp3, even kidd in their later careers were floor general.

You don’t have to be a curry and shoot your team out of the game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:37am On May 19, 2023
donlittle25:
Nash, Cp3, even kidd in their later careers were floor general.

You don’t have to be a curry and shoot your team out of the game.

Nash and CP3 can shoot. We should not forget that Kidd could not shoot for most of his career. The older Kidd would fit now perfectly, but the young Kidd would be played out of the rotation because he could not shoot. Lonzo's stint in LA apart from the injury issues was bad because of his inability to shoot, he played point as well as any one and done player could have played it, but as soon as the other team starts sagging and forcing him to take the shot, his own game crashes.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:39am On May 19, 2023
Khanben:

Nash and CP3 can shoot. We should not forget that Kidd could not shoot for most of his career. The older Kidd would fit now perfectly, but the young Kidd would be played out of the rotation because he could not shoot. Lonzo's stint in LA apart from the injury issues was bad because of his inability to shoot, he played point as well as any one and done player could have played it, but as soon as the other team starts sagging and forcing him to take the shot, his own game crashes.
i mentioned that
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:43am On May 19, 2023
What is LeBron doing?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:44am On May 19, 2023
Khanben:

But even the past floor generals could shoot. They just took 12 shots instead of 22. Mark Price, John Stockton, Nash, CP3,

All these guys could shoot. And were not turnover machines

Lack of skilled and dominant bigs obviously make it acute for your floor general to be able to shoot and when you look at the supposed floor generals today. You see that their bigs are usually lemmings and can't get their own buckets. Look at the Cavs, Hawks, Warriors, Memphis the list is endless
Re: The NBA Begins by Tinneh: 3:47am On May 19, 2023
See lebron shooting bricks, why does he wanna be like steph every fourth qtr, now watch him cost lakers this game
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:47am On May 19, 2023
Khanben:

Kidd was so excellent at everything else that he didn't have to be able to be a great shooter. His efficiency was off the charts running the offense that's why he dragged ragtag Nets teams to the Finals twice in the 00s with zero all stars.

Lonzo is nothing like Jason Kidd not even close

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:49am On May 19, 2023
The upside to the Nuggets early foul trouble is that now guys like MAGA Mike and KCP would be fresh for the run in.

Let's see how this ends
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:50am On May 19, 2023
Shey Roland sees why I get on AD. Too inconsistent
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:51am On May 19, 2023
A40:
The upside to the Nuggets early foul trouble is that now guys like MAGA Mike and KCP would be fresh for the run in.

Let's see how this ends
Absolutely. There is still a lot ball left in this game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.