Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1630266 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 3:34am On May 20, 2023
A40:
Celtics up 8. Let's see if they don't blow this lead again

Jaylen Brown has really struggled these playoffs
Down to 2 now
Wetin Spoestra dey give these boys chop gangan?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:36am On May 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Down to 2 now
Wetin Spoestra dey give these boys chop gangan?
Omo. Me I never see this kin toughness before. Celtics look shook. What the hell is wrong with Brown?
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 3:46am On May 20, 2023
A40:
Omo. Me I never see this kin toughness before. Celtics look shook. What the hell is wrong with Brown?
Blud looks lost as well as most of the other Celtics players except probably Tatum, turnover after turnover, missing shots you name it but Mazulla's the major culprit sha
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 3:46am On May 20, 2023
I cannot believe my eyes

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:46am On May 20, 2023
Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 3:48am On May 20, 2023
Nerves of steel Tatum
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:49am On May 20, 2023
The shot making of the Heat is insane
Re: The NBA Begins by haykinzz(m): 3:49am On May 20, 2023
Safe to say Celtics are out of the race??
Re: The NBA Begins by haykinzz(m): 3:50am On May 20, 2023
Wetin dey always amuse me about NBA is the fans being in joyous mood despite loosing..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 3:50am On May 20, 2023
A40:
Unbelievable
Na so you talk am and na so we see am chief
The heats are on the verge of taking a 2-0 lead back to Miami unless something world class happens
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:51am On May 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Blud looks lost as well as most of the other Celtics players except probably Tatum, turnover after turnover, missing shots you name it but Mazulla's the major culprit sha
This is a highly undisciplined team. Looking back now they really had no business being here. From Marcus Smart to Tatum and Brown these guys make shockingly bad decisions with the basketball. They cover it up when they're hot but this is just bad.

They have guaranteed Mazzulla so they're stuck with him. He's still a young coach sha so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 3:51am On May 20, 2023
A40:
The shot making of the Heat is insane
I think they've been 100% from FTs thus far
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:52am On May 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Na so you talk am and na so we see am chief
The heats are on the verge of taking a 2-0 lead back to Miami unless something world class happens
Game ain't over. Make we dey look
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 3:56am On May 20, 2023
A40:
Game ain't over. Make we dey look
I can kindly confirm to you now sir that it's over
The heat truly gat the dawg in them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:58am On May 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I can kindly confirm to you now sir that it's over
The heat truly gat the dawg in them
Wow. And to think we were trolling the Bucks. We didn't know these guys are on a mission.

This might be the greatest underdog story in league history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 4:01am On May 20, 2023
A40:
This is a highly undisciplined team. Looking back now they really had no business being here. From Marcus Smart to Tatum and Brown these guys make shockingly bad decisions with the basketball. They cover it up when they're hot but this is just bad.

They have guaranteed Mazzulla so they're stuck with him. He's still a young coach sha so
Maybe they thought they could replicate the Udoka experiment successfully so soon or given this young talented Celtics core they felt Udoka didn't really do much with this team, Losing not just once but twice at home to the less fancied heat in the space of four days might have shown the job came too soon for Mazulla, IMO this team needs a strong willed, experienced Head coach to guide them, the talent is there but several of their games in these playoffs show they lack direction, Players blowing hot today and cold tomorrow like in the case of brown today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 4:04am On May 20, 2023
A40:
Wow. And to think we were trolling the Bucks. We didn't know these guys are on a mission.

This might be the greatest underdog story in league history
Well a Heats v Nuggets finals no go bad sha but both still have long ways to go
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:13am On May 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Maybe they thought they could replicate the Udoka experiment successfully so soon or given this young talented Celtics core they felt Udoka didn't really do much with this team, Losing not just once but twice at home to the less fancied heat in the space of four days might have shown the job came too soon for Mazulla, IMO this team needs a strong willed, experienced Head coach to guide them, the talent is there but several of their games in these playoffs show they lack direction, Players blowing hot today and cold tomorrow like in the case of brown today
Lowkey I want them to lose cos of how they bounced and humiliated Udoka. The only scenario I'd support them is if they and the Lakers somehow recover and end up in the Finals. They're stupid if they really downplayed Udoka's work in that team. What Mazzulla is enjoying now is off Udoka handwork and he is trying to bungle it.

Beyond the coaching too is the players, they lack poise and in tight games they usually find creative ways to lose. Some of it is coaching and some on the players themselves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 4:15am On May 20, 2023
What if grant Williams didn't piss Jimmy off, What If?

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:18am On May 20, 2023
Blowing a 12 point 4th quarter lead at home in a game you absolutely must win is another level of bottling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:18am On May 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Well a Heats v Nuggets finals no go bad sha but both still have long ways to go
Heat as of now have the better chance of making the Finals. Lakers can still recover. I don't realistically see Celtics winning 4 games out of 5 with 3 of those games in Miami. And even if they win their home record is so atrocious they will likely lose on their court anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 4:23am On May 20, 2023
A40:
Lowkey I want them to lose cos of how they bounced and humiliated Udoka. The only scenario I'd support them is if they and the Lakers somehow recover and end up in the Finals. They're stupid if they really downplayed Udoka's work in that team. What Mazzulla is enjoying now is off Udoka handwork and he is trying to bungle it.

Beyond the coaching too is the players, they lack poise and in tight games they usually find creative ways to lose. Some of it is coaching and some on the players themselves
Yeah the players have their fault too, Only Tatum seemed like he came to play, Most points, most assists, most rebounds, While bam and Martin were valuable sidekicks to Jimmy
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 4:25am On May 20, 2023
Eric spoelstra is an incredible coach, the dude's team is always fine tuned and don't make mental error. Everything I know about basketball and even from listening to commentators and ex-players say zone defense should not work that well against nba caliber players, but time and time again he finds ways to make it not just work but work very well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 4:26am On May 20, 2023
A40:
Heat as of now have the better chance of making the Finals. Lakers can still recover. I don't realistically see Celtics winning 4 games out of 5 with 3 of those games in Miami. And even if they win their home record is so atrocious they will likely lose on their court anyway
The much awaited Celtics vs Lakers finals the media and sponsors were highly looking forward to looks like going up in flames now
No way the heat loses two games in Florida

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:26am On May 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

No lies chief, The heat gat the dawg in them despite being inferior personnel wise to the Celtics but I feel the latter hasn't been playing to their best this playoffs, they had no business dragging the Philadelphia tie to 7 before finishing them off, Udoka won't have taken the heats jejely
As for those yeye Barca boys, the mental block you talked about resurfaced again na, Last year we were favorites and choked too, Yabusele was out this year after his ban for suplexing Exum in the partizan game meaning we had more leeway defensively but we collected our koboko as usual, Mirotic of all people starting finding it hard to hit buckets, Hopefully we don't renew Saras's deal after this season
Mirotic folded like a lunch pail him and that your other big Vesely. They barely scored a bucket the entire first half. Walter Tavares absolutely destroyed them. Meanwhile they weren't missing just Brock Lesnar they also missed Gabriel Deck

Just embarrassing from your team. I expected better.

I have my money on Olympiakos beating them in the Finals though
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 4:54am On May 20, 2023
Green runs deep into trouble.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:06am On May 20, 2023
afrodoc2:
Green runs deep into trouble.

Egbon Roland Dey para offline like this. If he catch Mazzulla and the boys like this, Boston no go contain them. πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 5:12am On May 20, 2023
larride:

Egbon Roland Dey para offline like this. If he catch Mazzulla and the boys like this, Boston no go contain them. πŸ˜‚

MJ Jnr wan kill them. Like father, like son. You don’t poke the bear. πŸ˜›

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 5:57am On May 20, 2023
I hope say roland no get gun cause if he get am and see mazulla inside walmart, he go take gun shoot am

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Djreloaded(m): 6:23am On May 20, 2023
Jimmy PLAYOFF BUTLER!
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 6:54am On May 20, 2023
donlittle25:
I hope say roland no get gun cause if he get am and see mazulla inside walmart, he go take gun shoot am

The guy said he has no gun. You think he is not a smart guy?

Green already runs deep. Red must not run too.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 7:10am On May 20, 2023
From play in to nna finals..Omo if Jimmy and spo pulls this off with this depleted rooster, it will be legacy defining.

I think Jaleyn brown wants out of Boston, his performance during this playoffs has been been subpar, almost like he's not focused and be has residual axe to grind from the way he was treated in the off season.

Lastly, while coaching is important, this Celtics are a team of vets, they need to look them in the mirror.
You can't be blowing double digits lead and losing focus all the time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: steady986(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.