Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1623150 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 1:00am On Apr 18
Lh19:

Stephen A. don go smoke again, LeBron and Steph are under no pressure to win any title.

These dudes don't even watch the games. They are just hot take Merchants

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:01am On Apr 18
Could it be that the Heat purposely tanked to face the Celtics again grin

Now if Mazzulla loses to this Heat they need to chase him out of Boston with pitbulls and mastiffs
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18
A40:
Could it be that the Heat purposely tanked to face the Celtics again grin

Now if Mazzulla loses to this Heat they need to chase him out of Boston with pitbulls and mastiffs

The Heat would be without Butler for 3-4 weeks, he suffered a MCL injury yesterday. If the Heat scale the Hawks and our Meerkat loses to a Heat team without Butler then he should be banned from ever coaching basketball in the NBA.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18
Roland17:

The Heat would be without Butler for 3-4 weeks, he suffered a MCL injury yesterday. If the Heat scale the Hawks and our Meerkat loses to a Heat team without Butler then he should be banned from ever coaching basketball in the NBA.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18
Lakers v Denver in the first round. I will be there.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18
Roland17:

Heat culture in the mud.

You guys have no excuse man. When you beat them there's Cavs or Magic on the other side. Oof!!

Y'all have to be the favorites to win it all
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18
Where my Dubnation family at? 😁 One love
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 11:34pm On Apr 18
Roland17:

I doubt if the heat will qualify. Too many injuries, Butler, Duncan Robinson & Terry Rozier. That's a lot of reduction in fire power.
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 11:44pm On Apr 18
Get ready to buy some Clarks for your daughters.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:23am On Apr 19
greypencils:
I know say bad belle go don nearly kill those Black WNBA players especially that one on that Gilbert Arenas podcast
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:00am On Apr 19
A40:
I know say bad belle go don nearly kill those Black WNBA players especially that one on that Gilbert Arenas podcast
I dey tell you.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19
A40:

Make I hear say I no buy the male version when the shoe come out fess.

Dem dey mad!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19
Someone needs to check on MPJ. His younger brother has been sentenced to 6 years in prison for a DUI that resulted in a crash that killed a woman. This is after Jontay was banned for life from the NBA.

What a week for the Porter family..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 1:55am On Apr 20
greypencils:

Nah. I'll pass
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 4:58am On Apr 20
Face of the NBA.
4X NBA champ.
Lebum's Daddy.

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 6:50am On Apr 20
Denver without a focused MPJ may mean Lakers go all the way. Heat without Jimmy are toast. Lakers vs Celtics final a very high possibility.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:11am On Apr 20
Face of NBA no even dey playoffs grin
Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 12:44pm On Apr 20
NBA Playoffs. We will be here.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 3:50pm On Apr 20
The Eastern Conference bracket of the playoffs seems to have been wrecked by Injuries. The top 4 threats to the Celtics have Injuries to their number 1 ( Bucks: Giannis, Sixers : Embiid, Heat : Jimmy butler ) or number 2 ( Knicks: Julius Randle )

The Celtics have no excuse not to blitz every series 4-1 till dy get to the final.
I hope the wear conference will provide some intrigue.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20
etidy:
The Eastern Conference bracket of the playoffs seems to have been wrecked by Injuries. The top 4 threats to the Celtics have Injuries to their number 1 ( Bucks: Giannis, Sixers : Embiid, Heat : Jimmy butler ) or number 2 ( Knicks: Julius Randle )

The Celtics have no excuse not to blitz every series 4-1 till dy get to the final.

Emblid is back, or was he injured in their playin game?
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20
Cleveland takes game 1.

A very low scoring game.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 9:10pm On Apr 20
larride:

Emblid is back, or was he injured in their playin game?

He's playing with an injury, he was very limited in the play in game against Miami
Re: The NBA Begins by kendrick9(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20
etidy:

He's playing with an injury, he was very limited in the play in game against Miami
He's always playing with an injury....
Re: The NBA Begins by kendrick9(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20
This Timberwolves- Suns go hot

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20
Roland17:

May I never offend bro roland in dis life. Till now you dey call the guy meerkat, on top #1 seed grin
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20
Suns are absolutely shocking from the 2nd quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20
birdman:

May I never offend bro roland in dis life. Till now you dey call the guy meerkat, on top #1 seed grin

But he's right. I expect the Celtics to make it to at least the conference final.
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 11:21pm On Apr 20
etidy:

Celtics can only shine in the East. The west has Lakers, Timberwolves, Clippers and Denver. Any pick from this four is poison.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:01am On Apr 21
larride:
Suns are absolutely shocking from the 2nd quarter.

Their team and individual defense is shocking to put kindly. They are always out rebounded and today with the twin tower of Gobert/ Towns they were out-rebounded 28-52.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:44am On Apr 21
The Sixers are sending size in guard positions to stifle Brunson and it is working. They sit behind or to his side and every time he jumps, they swipe the ball off his hand from a weak side. Also, Nurse is now employing the zone and it is frustrating the Knicks.

The Sixers are as good as Embiid. He doesn’t have the power under his feet to attack offensively so he is restricted to 3s or jumpers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:52am On Apr 21
The Sixers are daring Hart to shoot the 3 and he is punishing them by knocking them down.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:17am On Apr 21
Roland17:
Someone needs to check on MPJ. His younger brother has been sentenced to 6 years in prison for a DUI that resulted in a crash that killed a woman. This is after Jontay was banned for life from the NBA.

What a week for the Porter family..
Jesus H Christ. This is crazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.