Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1638810 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 5:08am On Apr 29
Someone sat and constructed this Phoenix team expecting them to win a championship?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 5:30am On Apr 29
These Suns are not serious. Even a blind man knows that squad isn't properly setup. You have Durant and Bookers who are known chokers together with BEAL who has never gone past the first round with a bunch of others who have won nothing and no bench. No leader in that team. Booker and Durant are wannabes.
Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 5:30am On Apr 29
Game. Set. Match

Timberwolves have swept the Phoenix Suns.

"I mean they got KD but we got Jayden McDaniels."

Booker and KD combine for 82 points. The rest of the team combined had 34, which is one more than what KD had. An absolute shambles.

Ant Man with a 40 piece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 5:31am On Apr 29
donlittle25:
Someone sat and constructed this Phoenix team expecting them to win a championship?
As in. Not one person able to defend the perimeter.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:25am On Apr 29
Next chapter

Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 6:40am On Apr 29
steady986:
Next chapter

Oga stop this . Stop trolling these players..

If it's easy go play basketball professionally....

Kd was the best player for sun's.. he did his best the rest of the team bleeped up.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 6:59am On Apr 29
kendrick9:
Knicks are defending Embid well so far

They should, someone who's obviously Injured from head to toe
Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 7:01am On Apr 29
It's time people stated giving Gobert his flowers... Can't wait for that match up with Jokic... I ove this game.

I'm picking the Timberwolves to come outta the West though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:51am On Apr 29
joshboo:
It's time people stated giving Gobert his flowers... Can't wait for that match up with Jokic... I ove this game.

I'm picking the Timberwolves to come outta the West though.
True! Their bench is deeper.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:04am On Apr 29
steady986:
Next chapter

Hate to see my Gee go out like this angry cry

@slimreaper
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 10:13am On Apr 29
aliondo:

Hate to see my Gee go out like this angry cry

@slimreaper
Ant said he was the best in the NBA and was laughed at. He wasn't even chosen as ROY. He therefore had bones to pick these playoffs. He had several hypothesis he had to prove. KD was unfortunate to be chosen as his first lab rat.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:07pm On Apr 29
greypencils:
Ant said he was the best in the NBA and was laughed at. He wasn't even chosen as ROY. He therefore had bones to pick these playoffs. He had several hypothesis he had to prove. KD was unfortunate to be chosen as his first lab rat.

I now see why him dey carry shoulder...
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29
Honlucas:

Oga stop this . Stop trolling these players..

If it's easy go play basketball professionally....

Kd was the best player for sun's.. he did his best the rest of the team bleeped up.

You mean best scorer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 2:30pm On Apr 29
birdman:

You mean best scorer
Good scorer, bad defender. Mikal Bridges in that lineup instead of Beal would have caused Ant some wahala. But them Suns front office no get sense.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29
greypencils:
Good scorer, bad defender. Mikal Bridges in that lineup instead of Beal would have caused Ant some wahala. But them Suns front office no get sense.

Corporate politics for you. Gotta justify that big paycheck and not make the owner/GM look stupid. Vogel was wise to play along. The GM can play enough politics to keep his job for a few years. In the mean time, he will be looking for subordinates to fire as an excuse. Had Vogel benched Beal, he would have given them good excuse to be used as sacrifice. Even so, this only buys Vogel another year. The main wahala now is, the team is good enough to get into the postseason every year. But the "big 3" do not believe in defense, so this result will likely repeat next year. Coach, stack your dollars and polish your resume now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 8:42pm On Apr 29
Jamal is questionable tonight
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29
Honlucas:
Jamal is questionable tonight

Wont change the outcome. As long as lakers want to play soft, see yall next year
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 1:12am On Apr 30
White on some hot shit.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:24am On Apr 30
Tingus Pingus injured. Some things will never change
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:21am On Apr 30
This is ridiculous what the Nuggets are doing on offense. We might be witnesses to a generational collapse. This is crazy
Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 3:26am On Apr 30
Kcp out
Twisted ankle
Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 3:44am On Apr 30
Jayson game just Dy sweet me..

Bench rebound merchant.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:53am On Apr 30
Disgusting display from the Nuggets.

The Lakers have led for 78% of the series. Could it be they are the better team all along and things are merely reverting to the mean.

34pts in a closeout game at home. Jokic fooling if not Murray and Reggie Jackson it could easily be a blowout lead for the Lakers
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 4:17am On Apr 30
A40:
Disgusting display from the Nuggets.

The Lakers have led for 78% of the series. Could it be they are the better team all along and things are merely reverting to the mean.

34pts in a closeout game at home. Jokic fooling if not Murray and Reggie Jackson it could easily be a blowout lead for the Lakers

I dont understand how they could keep starting the game the same way for 5 straight games.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 4:48am On Apr 30
Ahhhhh.
Wire to wire.....

How this series got to 3-1 Gang, I do not know....
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 4:52am On Apr 30
Nuggets offense came alive in the 3rd.

Huge 3 from Spencer to cut the Nuggets lead to 2pts before the end of the 3rd quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 4:55am On Apr 30
Skrrrrrrr:
Ahhhhh.
Wire to wire.....

How this series got to 3-1 Gang, I do not know....

The 3rd and 4th quarter meltdown of the Lakers is the reason.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 5:13am On Apr 30
The lakers holding it down in the 4th...
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:18am On Apr 30
Ham decided to use his last timeout with 3mins to go?
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:26am On Apr 30
Darvin Ham is a fool for wasting that last timeout with 3mins remaining on a foul call.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:26am On Apr 30
Nuggets wins the series 4 - 1
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:27am On Apr 30
If I hear you niggas compare SGA to Jamal Murray on this thread again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (2227) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.