Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,920 members, 7,866,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1664738 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2016
@ Skywalker5 and ManUtd19.

You guys act as Kobe and MJ didn't have a great supporting cast. Even the current 2 time MVP has a great team, so what are you guys saying? Riddle Ooh Mpa this:

Did Kobe win a ring without Gasol or Shaq?
Did MJ win a ring without Pippen?
Didn't MJ have all losing seasons in his career when Pippen wasn't his sidekick?
Did MJ make it pass the first round without Pippen?

Without Pippen, that guy won't be termed a "great" in your definition of excluding Lebron.
Pippen had a winning season with the Bulls (55 wins) a year after Jordan left (57 wins). Doesn't that tell you how deep the Bulls team was? Ooh Mpa even omitted Rodman, Kerr, etc. Moreover, when he won his first 3peat, wasn't it that time new teams like Grizzlies and Heat them were added? Does that look like competition to you?

The truth is with Pippen, his PER, field goal percentage improved dramatically. The whole team contributed to his legendary heights and not the other way round.

Remove LeBron from his team and you'll see the team crumble like the walls of Jericho. His heat team had the best players he needed to win, they were hotter than Mia Khalifa on her debut scene. Right now, the heat are still kinging and would rightly compete if all players were healthy.

He has a sub par post up, maybe but can people drive to the basket like he can? How many players make 50% of their shots every year unless a center/PF? How many players pull his numbers?

You guys should give it a break with the star players in his lineup excuses. Yes, he's not likeable and yes, he wanted a ring so badly, he ran away but that doesn't take away the fact he's arguably the best of this generation of players. Period!!!

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2016
Manutd19:

Big No!
Lebron is and shouldn't be in same league with Jordan. Maybe Kobe but he's not better. People always say "without him", "he has no help", he's all round" shit as an excuse for him. The guy has no fight in him. He named himself King, he chooses his team, player he wants to play with, the coach he wants.....so what's the excuse for him not delivering when it matters most. The only asset he has on offense is the drive. Poor post up game, ordinary jumpers, bad offensive skill set, thank God for the body he has

Haba bros. Bad offensive skills? I no like that guy too but haba
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
OohMpa:

You guys act as Kobe and MJ didn't have a great supporting cast. Even the current 2 time MVP has a great team, so what are you guys saying? Riddle Ooh Mpa this:

Didn't MJ have all losing seasons in his career when Pippen wasn't his sidekick?

Without Pippen, that guy won't be termed a "great" in your definition of excluding Lebron.
Pippen had a winning season with the Bulls (55 wins) a year after Jordan left (57 wins). Doesn't that tell you how deep the Bulls team was? Ooh Mpa even omitted Rodman, Kerr, etc. Moreover, when he won his first 3peat, wasn't it that time new teams like Grizzlies and Heat them were added? Does that look like competition to you?

The truth is with Pippen, his PER, field goal percentage improved dramatically. The whole team contributed to his legendary heights and not the other way round.

Remove LeBron from his team and you'll see the team crumble like the walls of Jericho. His heat team had the best players he needed to win, they were hotter than Mia Khalifa on her debut scene. Right now, the heat are still kinging and would rightly compete if all players were healthy.

He has a sub par post up, maybe but can people drive to the basket like he can? How many players make 50% of their shots every year unless a center/PF? How many players pull his numbers?

You guys should give it a break with the star players in his lineup excuses. Yes, he's not likeable and yes, he wanted a ring so badly, he ran away but that doesn't take away the fact he's arguably the best of this generation of players. Period!!!

Best player not the greatest player.note that there is a difference.best players become great when their team dominate the NBA.Curry is going from one of the best to greats with his team dominating.MJ and Kobe did the same.LeBron is always choking in the finals.what type of great is that?after recruiting superstars,they still can't handle a team that made themselves superstars without outside help.Everyone know the warriors players down to the bench.that's a great team.good chemistry and that can't be bought by bringing superstars together.That's greatness.LeBron will be know as the best player .no argument but comparing him now to MJ and kobe in terms of greatness,that's an insult to MJ
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Manutd19:

Big No!
Lebron is and shouldn't be in same league with Jordan. Maybe Kobe but he's not better. People always say "without him", "he has no help", he's all round" shit as an excuse for him. The guy has no fight in him. He named himself King, he chooses his team, player he wants to play with, the coach he wants.....so what's the excuse for him not delivering when it matters most. The only asset he has on offense is the drive. Poor post up game, ordinary jumpers, bad offensive skill set, thank God for the body he has.
Jordan & Kobe would be winning you 4 out of 7 finals at least. Lebron is about to go 2-5. A king o, who was tot to be d best player for years now about to go 2-5. Shows is recruiting is poor, poor knowledge of d game, bad decision making. He's not in same league with Jordan/KOBE
Manutd19:
For 2 consecutive years, Lebron can't shake off iggy. Lol
try imagining Jordan/Kobe experiencing that. Jordan will be dropping 40 on him second or third game after going tru that in 2 games max not to talk of 2 years.
I agree with you.. I won't say LeBron is in the same league with Kobe or Jordan. He's the only player to have been given the status that Kobe, Jordan had to earn. And LeBron is not Clutch.. I repeat. He his not Clutch.. But where he compensates is his tenacity and consistency. He really is a great player and you can always count on him to give you 20+ games everytime even if he struggles. He gas had the easiest walk to stardom unlike Kobe. LeBron isn't on Kobe's train or Jordans. He's on his own plane.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
He is one if the best of this decade tho. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
OohMpa:

First i'm not saying he shouldn't play with superstars. You need good players along side you to win a ring. What i'm saying is even with that, he stil find it hard to do and when he loses, his fans always has this line "he needs more help". That's what pissess me off.
To the Jordan/Pippen combo, you need to understand Pippen was not a superstar, not even a star when he joined Jordan. He grew to be, playing along side Jordan. Jordan saw his potential and pushed him to be more than he was hence their successful combo. Bulls wanted to trade Pippen for a superstar and Jordan threatened to walk away if they did. Lebron could easily have recruited and win in Cleveland but he doesn't have that "i'm the man kinda mentality" Jordan, Kobe had and decided to do a show just to announce he's running to Wade's town. He needed someone to take over the 4th quarter for him(lol). Lebron want to be liked, Jordan & Kobe didn't give a shit, its about ring for them. They pushed their team mate hard and made them work hard. They always wanted the ball during close/critical time whereas Lebron mostly ditches and gets praised for finding the open man(scared).

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
SmooshCHN:
He is one if the best of this decade tho. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less

I agree he is one if the best and when he retires ,he will be among the greats.What I don't like is comparing him to MJ or Kobe in terms of greatness.it's not right.like you said he was crowned before in entered the NBA and he is not living up to expectation. I expected 10 rings from King James when they made noise about him then.His check my stats thirty shows he did not give a damn about winning.I am sure LeBron will be number 1 in all time scoring by the time he retires.That's the type of greatness I see with LeBron.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lebron after game 1 loss said he's sure the coach will make adjustment and they will play to Lue's setup in game 2.
Fair. However that's saying "us losing game 2 should be on Lue and not me." haha
kobe's level my ass!
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
Manutd19:

First i'm not saying he shouldn't play with superstars. You need good players along side you to win a ring. What i'm saying is even with that, he stil find it hard to do and when he loses, his fans always has this line "he needs more help". That's what pissess me off.
To the Jordan/Pippen combo, you need to understand Pippen was not a superstar, not even a star when he joined Jordan. He grew to be, playing along side Jordan. Jordan saw his potential and pushed him to be more than he was hence their successful combo. Bulls wanted to trade Pippen for a superstar and Jordan threatened to walk away if they did. Lebron could easily have recruited and win in Cleveland but he doesn't have that "i'm the man kinda mentality" Jordan, Kobe had and decided to do a show just to announce he's running to Wade's town. He needed someone to take over the 4th quarter for him(lol). Lebron want to be liked, Jordan & Kobe didn't give a shit, its about ring for them. They pushed their team mate hard and made them work hard. They always wanted the ball during close/critical time whereas Lebron mostly ditches and gets praised for finding the open man(scared).

I love the Jordan pippen example.I was not sure if pippen was a star yet then.kerr was also on that team.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
SmooshCHN:

that's fair.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Skywalker5:

I love the Jordan pippen example.I was not sure if pippen was a star yet then.kerr was also on that team.

yeah he wasn't when he joined. Kerr was in the second 3 peat team not the first and he wasn't a star. He was a 3 points contest winner though but majorly a role player for the bulls
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
SmooshCHN:
no, he Is one of the greatest of all time.

have done This LeBron stuff too many times ,am sitting this one out.
Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Skywalker5:

Best player not the greatest player.note that there is a difference.best players become great when their team dominate the NBA.Curry is going from one of the best to greats with his team dominating.MJ and Kobe did the same.

,You say

Curry is suddenly now being one of the greats because of 2 years. Lmao. He's not even better than Wade let alone LBJ.

Where were you when LeBron dominated the NBA and being compared to the greats? Were you sleeping in 2013 with his season making everybody singing chants?
You see his stats in every NBA final and you say he chokes? Kinda like his finals MVP awards were flukes or the fact he ended up ahead of Curry in finals MVP voting last year, right?
Curry never 3peat, you're already comparing him to being one of the greats just because of 73-9 record? Shaq that had a 3peat in the early millennium, he himself wasn't compared to Jordan. Na Curry you wan use compare to Lebron. Chimoooo

Manutd19:

To the Jordan/Pippen combo, you need to understand Pippen was not a superstar, not even a star when he joined Jordan. He grew to be, playing along side Jordan. Jordan saw his potential and pushed him to be more than he was hence their successful combo

LeBron doesn't need help. His team needs time to build and LeBron doesn't have the patience for that. That's what people hate in him cos he runs. His Heat team had every chance to break records, even that 72-10 record if he'd stayed longer but he cowered. Does that exempt him from being great? No. He did what MJ and Kobe did but differently.

And please don't say Pippen wasn't a star. He got his first All Star nod in his first season starting.In the previous season, he averaged double figures from the bench. Isn't that how Kobe started or is Ooh Mpa saying something different?

SmooshCHN:
He gas had the easiest walk to stardom unlike Kobe. LeBron isn't on Kobe's train or Jordans. He's on his own plane.

This is apt description of him

And go look it up, LeBron is more clutch than Kobe in the playoffs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:

no, he Is one of the greatest of all time.
have done This LeBron stuff too many times ,am sitting this one out.
C'mon gerrrraaarrraaaaheeeree mhen... You're sitting it out but you're boldly saying "He is one of the greatest of all time". He can't even shake off Iguodala in both last playoff and this one.. what do you know LeBron for? Stats and that's all.. No reliable jumper, almost no post game, excellent drive to the rim and nothing else and you compare him to Kobe or Jordan. Let's see what he'll make of this final.. Wait!! Let's even forget Rings. You want to compare LeBron to his Airness MJ, or to the No. 8 Kobe or No 24 Mamba?? Haba!!! Lebron's greatness is 80% percent of Stats 20% of what he actually plays.. He is one of the Best of his generation and will always be till he retires but he is nothing more..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Who said Curry is one of the Greats?? He will prove himself.. The Media has been dry humping LeBron for years and he hasn't lived up to the hype.. If he stays and let his team develop and finally wins a Ring, then I'll call him Great. For now, he's one of the Best of his Generation. Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
SmooshCHN:
C'mon gerrrraaarrraaaaheeeree mhen... You're sitting it out but you're boldly saying "He is one of the greatest of all time". He can't even shake off Iguodala in both last playoff and this one.. what do you know LeBron for? Stats and that's all.. No reliable jumper, almost no post game, excellent drive to the rim and nothing else and you compare him to Kobe or Jordan. Let's see what he'll make of this final.. Wait!! Let's even forget Rings. You want to compare LeBron to his Airness MJ, or to the No. 8 Kobe or No 24 Mamba?? Haba!!! Lebron's greatness is 80% percent of Stats 20% of what he actually plays.. He is one of the Best of his generation and will always be till he retires but he is nothing more..
It is a fact bro.
pretty much anybody who is anybody in basketball will admit it.
I have argued for LeBron on this thread than my own personal favorite player. one thing I have noticed if you don't think LeBron is a legit goat nobody can change your mind.
LeBron has no jumper,no post game but you watched him in Miami? you forget his playmaking skills
you say his not clutch you forget his performance against the Boston Celtics in the garden on his way to his first title.
he needs superstar you forget all the time he carried the cavs alone.
jordan is untouchable but we've other guys that are close to him LeBron is one of them.
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
cool
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:

driving to the basket is a reliable way to score efficiently.

edit: he is also more of a playmaker than a scorer
When your opponent has barricaded their rim nko? What do great players do? They find alternatives

They need LeBron the scorer right now.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
OohMpa:

This your hatred for LeBron don blind you well well. You're losing by 20+pts after 3 quarters, what you have him do? Every player does that, even Curry sat out a complete 4th quarter against OKC. There should be no hate here, really...

And you just said he doesn't deliver? Without him, Cavs go smell playoffs? He's had game winners and clutch shots more times than Ooh Mpa could ever remember.

He deserves to be mentioned with Kobe and MJ. Bro, in as much as Ooh Mpa wants a Warriors win regardless of their cocky fans, you just committed a blasphemyangry
Ol boy make I hear word!! You think M.J and other greats would sit with 10 phucking minutes to go? This isn't about Curry so spare me the megedefegede after all he has not been put in the same pedestal.

This is about a player tapping out with plenty time left to play.

The Mavericks down 15 with 6 minutes to go could have folded in Miami and accepted their fate, Celtics down 24 coulda done the same back in 08, I also recall the Heat back in 06 recovering from a huge deficit in Game 3. What do all 3 teams have in common? They all ended up winning the series!!!!

Cavs are in a sh!t conference who cares? Lool a hitting more clutch shots and game winners. If I roll out his stats you would weep. Its less than 11% so I advice you keep mute. Don't ever mention LeFlop and clutch in the same sentence. Lightning might strike you

He doesn't deserved to be mentioned for Jack
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
A40:

When your opponent has barricaded their rim nko? What do great players do? They find alternatives

yeah so if put up incredible numbers inefficiently.
you will point to his unimpressive efficiency like you did the last time. we've been here before.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:

yeah so if put up incredible numbers inefficiently.
you will point to his unimpressive efficiency like you did the last time. we've been here before.

SIRcumalot:

complete rubbish,
you know it I know it the whole word knows but this as good a time as any to start pumping out stuff like this.
Go and check his numbers in the clutch. I no get time for long yarning. Last year they said Kyrie and Love were injured. They are healthy now. Time to show and prove
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
@OohMpa..
Scottie was not a star when he joined bulls(my point). Scottie & Horace made up Jordan's first big 3. Both were coming off the bench in their first year with d bulls, not a star. Jordan bn a motivational & instructional mentor helped Pippen to refine his skills and slowly developed many new ones over his career. Jordan and Pippen frequently played one-on-one outside of team practices simply to hone each other's skills on offense & defense. Jordan didn't bolt to play alongside Magic, Ewing, Barkley, Clyde e.t.c. He wanted to compete with them not join them.
Lebron went to Wade, Bosh...which is fine, that's his person but pls he shouldn't be compared to Jordan.
He came back to meet an all star Irving and asked for All star Love at the expense of nuturing Wiggins(full of potential).
What i'm saying is Lebron had it all to do more than .....

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:

It is a fact bro.
pretty much anybody who is anybody in basketball will admit it.
I have argued for LeBron on this thread than my own personal favorite player. one thing I have noticed if you don't think LeBron is a legit goat nobody can change your mind.
LeBron has no jumper,no post game but you watched him in Miami? you forget his playmaking skills
you say his not clutch you forget his performance against the Boston Celtics in the garden on his way to his first title.
he needs superstar you forget all the time he carried the cavs alone.
jordan is untouchable but we've other guys that are close to him LeBron is one of them.
You said close.. So now you can agree to disagree that They aren't on the same level. And LeBron isn't on MJs level neither was he on Kobe's. You don't need "superstars". You need a TEAM which is ready to win not just skilled or talented players. He's great but not one of the greatest. picking players like you're playing a 5 on 5 garage Bball in 2k won't bring him the Chip. I believe he still has to settle down cos his team has what it needs.
A40:

True.. That's what greats do. No excuse for failure they always find a way.. And his teammates aren't helping matters now.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
SmooshCHN:
You said close.. So now you can agree to disagree that They aren't on the same level. And LeBron isn't on MJs level neither was he on Kobe's. You don't need "superstars". You need a TEAM which is ready to win not just skilled or talented players. He's great but not one of the greatest. picking players like you're playing a 5 on 5 garage Bball in 2k won't bring him the Chip. I believe he still has to settle down cos his team has what it needs.
True.. That's what greats do. No excuse for failure they always find a way.. And his teammates aren't helping matters now.
I never said LeBron is on the same level as MJ I also call Duncan a goat too.
let just forget that Kobe part.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
A40:

Go and check his numbers in the clutch. I no get time for long yarning. Last year they said Kyrie and Love were injured. They are healthy now. Time to show and prove
I never judge by clutchness,
if you do your job well you wont need to make a crazy shot with 3 guys on you.
if clutchness was so important horry will be a goat.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
OohMpa:

Story for the gods the gods ooh.

Whose fault is it and who doesn't know that a decent supporting cast is needed to win? You cannot tell me that a player who is playing for the 2nd most expensively assembled team in the history of the league is lacking support after encouraging paddy paddy and cronyism don't come here to tell us about supporting cast.

Pippen owes his career to M.J not the other way round. Back then the East was the tougher conference so Jordan's struggles were understandable. Go and look up Jordan rules and tell me if there was ever any such arrangement for Pippen, a solid defender but severely limited on offense

Of course by M.J's retirement the Bulls had a more mature Pippen who could handle the load with a Championship caliber team and were coached by Phil Jackson. The Bulls were not a Championship team before MJ came so your comparison is dubious

Whether you tag it as competition is moot, they were the best at the time and he beat them all getting past multiple champions like the Pistons and Celtics along the way.

Everybody knows M.J's magical Finals moments, how many can you list for Pippen?

You played with Allen, Wade, Bosh and barely won 2 out of 4. Left them because he felt Kyrie and K.Love would give him more opportunities yet he is still flopping and you are telling us stories

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lebron is great but pls dude isn't Jordan/Kobe. Lebron relied much on his physical ability on offense to drive to the rim, dude other offensive weapon isn't special. Check out Jordan's/Kobe's jumper, post up game, euro shot, fade away, driving ability, shake away ability for jumper/drive, cross over.......
Lebron is great. He has the stat to back it up, can play in more than 2 positions, etc but he's not dos guys. Ask any GM, playing for a championship who they want leading out their team especially in d 4th quarter among dos 3 and you may not see any mention Lebron's name. Warriors is beating him 7 straight now, with every possibility it gets to 8 soon. Abegi
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I never judge by clutchness,
if you do your job well you wont need to make a crazy shot with 3 guys on you.
if clutchness was so important horry will be a goat.
You cannot wish away clutchness just because the numbers don't favor your boy. Expecting your team to always do their jobs when the stakes are high and the opponents are also battling to win is all fantasy

Robert Horry made a few big shots, Didn't do much else. Wrong example

The acclaimed greatest player ranked #3 by ESPN with the game on the line should not be shooting at 10%

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
A40:

You cannot wish away clutchness just because the numbers don't favor your boy. Expecting your team to always do their jobs when the stakes are high and the opponents are also battling to win is all fantasy

[b]The acclaimed greatest player ranked #3 [/b]by ESPN with the game on the line should not be shooting at 10%
That ranking was the most bogus thing i have ever seen in my life. #3?
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
A40:

The acclaimed greatest player ranked #3 by ESPN with the game on the line should not be shooting at 10%
how come curry sit out major 4th quarter minutes if it isn't that he already finished off the opposition ?
discrediting a players body of work because they didn't make some crazy shot is not right with me.
where the link to this clutch stat I go like see the ranking for myself.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
OohMpa:

,You say

Curry is suddenly now being one of the greats because of 2 years. Lmao. He's not even better than Wade let alone LBJ.

Where were you when LeBron dominated the NBA and being compared to the greats? Were you sleeping in 2013 with his season making everybody singing chants?
You see his stats in every NBA final and you say he chokes? Kinda like his finals MVP awards were flukes or the fact he ended up ahead of Curry in finals MVP voting last year, right?
Curry never 3peat, you're already comparing him to being one of the greats just because of 73-9 record? Shaq that had a 3peat in the early millennium, he himself wasn't compared to Jordan. Na Curry you wan use compare to Lebron. Chimoooo

Yes curry among greats when LeBron has been choked out of the finals.Curry had to fight for his place.LeBron was crowned before he even made his first shot. Curry is current one of the best three point shooters ever if he is not even the best.He has been doing this for a while but people started paying attention when he won MVP and ring.He did not go about recruiting superstars to win a ring.LeBron did that .Curry made his team better which is why names like klay and green are being mentioned.Name one player LeBron made better apart from his superstar friends?LeBron is all bout stats and I know he will be number one in all time scoring list but he will never get to the stage of MJ which u keep comparing him to.LeBron has choked in in the finals more than he has won rings.he will be one of the greats but please not close to MJ or Kobe. Everyone knows he will keep recruiting superstars to win rings.

Curry sits out of fourth quarters after destroying his opponent during the 1st three quarters.if that is not greatness,I don't know what that is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:

how come curry sit out major 4th quarter minutes if it isn't that he already finished off the opposition ?
discrediting a players body of work because they didn't make some crazy shot is not right with me.
where the link to this clutch stat I go like see the ranking for myself.

1000 likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (2261) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.