Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1649864 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:13am On Jun 11, 2016
A40:
Saw this online and I'm co-asking. Who is this?
She's one of the the most loyal GSW fan I know. People only started to recognize her after she pulled her stunt in Game 2. She always travel to wherever is playing.. She likes attention but she deserves it. Spends money on flight cry. and I also love her implants. Better than Kim Kardashain's tongue

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:14am On Jun 11, 2016
AZeD1:

Did you write that with a straight face?
You have to do that so you don't look like you gave up on your team even when it's evident.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:15am On Jun 11, 2016
Manutd19:

It's over. Klay is shooting the team to the championship game 5. I see Cavs panicking and losing control of their hold on the splash brothers early game 5
Well what you said is tru. I still believe we lost this game cuz of our coach. The free throw we missed. And cavs are used to plaaying weak ball in fourth quater, I now notice that.. But that was a brilliant game by steph too.. I believe its not over yet

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:17am On Jun 11, 2016
AZeD1:
Did you write that with a straight face?
Yeah. Its not over yet.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:19am On Jun 11, 2016
lolawilliams:

Well what you said is tru. I still believe we lost this game cuz of our coach. The free throw we missed. And cavs are used to plaaying weak ball in fourth quater, I now notice that.. But that was a brilliant game by steph too.. I believe its not over yet

You lost because u don't have a leader.Queen James is all about stats.you guys should try and recruit Durant and add him to your team oo.Queen James choking is now getting too much.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by NRepublic: 5:21am On Jun 11, 2016
lolawilliams:

I know the Cavs played awesome in game 3 but lets admit it, the best team in the league and the better team in this series won tonight. Cavs will have to be the better team for 3 straight games to overcome this. #nothappening
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 11, 2016
#team Cavaliers
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 11, 2016
The Cavs are gonna win the title on Monday
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:25am On Jun 11, 2016
Skywalker5:

You lost because u don't have a leader.Queen James is all about stats.you guys should try and recruit Durant and add him to your team oo.Queen James choking is now getting too much.
Youre the first person saying james isnt a leader. He took his weak team to the finals. We got the highest payroll in d league we play this way, signing durant still dont guarantee cavs a ring. Congrats to your team tho

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Y'all should stop deceiving yourselves.. The 12-0 Tyron Lue, or the Toronto Tyron Lue?? If there's anyone to blame it's James and Irving Irving especially.. If you were here during the match, I and Mizzzbeee were praying Irving continues to Cross over everyone and does not stop his hero ball and he did.. James should've called him out and also attack the basket with more shooting cos I remembered he shot pretty nice in the first half occasionally just like Game 3 (I remember now, he doesn't have a reliable jumper and can on back or driving to the rim). I was saying it the other day that James needed to add more arsenals to his skills like more post up plays and jumpshots but y'all didn't agree with me.. Cavs are done. Nothing can happen.. Tyron Lue isn't the problem. The whole team needs to understand each other better. It happens when y'all just gathered and didn't grow with one another..

Cavs were outplayed, outcoached and outclassed by the Golden State Warriors and will always be any day any time.. And please incase touch don't need Kevin Love, we might be needing him incase Harrison Barnes leaves.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:27am On Jun 11, 2016
CFCman:
cheesy cheesy. I know youre a warriors fan

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:29am On Jun 11, 2016
CFCman:
cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 11, 2016
lolawilliams:

cheesy cheesy. I know youre a warriors fan
Of course. They are my closest "local" team. cheesy
Can't wait for Monday grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:31am On Jun 11, 2016
lolawilliams:

Youre the first person saying james isnt a leader. He took his weak team to the finals. We got the highest payroll in d league we play this way, signing durant still dont guarantee cavs a ring. Congrats to your team tho
No he is not.LeBron is a coach and manager.he built this team and built the coach.everyone is Cavs bent over for him if he throws tantrums. Whats his excuse for not winning?Remember I said Curry did not need superstars to win rings,he built his own superstar teamates.Has LeBron ever built one? if so,name one.This guys is all about stats.LeBron might end up being number 1 all time scoring.That's what he is chasing now. Do you still want to compare him to Kobe and Jordan?
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:33am On Jun 11, 2016
NRepublic:

I know the Cavs played awesome in game 3 but lets admit it, the best team in the league and the better team in this series won tonight. Cavs will have to be the better team for 3 straight games to overcome this. #nothappening
Yes. Gsw are the best team in the league.. I doubt they'll get the 3straight win, I just think bron has no killer instinct like curry, he looked like hw needed game3 than this game4. But it isnt over yet, I dnt know what will end it tho
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:37am On Jun 11, 2016
CFCman:

Of course. They are my closest "local" team. cheesy
Can't wait for Monday grin
Lol. lebron still has a chance to interupt anything thats gon happen on monday. I believe.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2016
I said it the other time, Lebron passes the ball more often on offense cos he can shake off his man and jump shoot. People praise him for this which is funny honestly. Lebron is an ordinary player without that strength. He didn't develop his game like the so called superstars.
Damn, give Durant Wade, Bosh, Allen + Riley + a weak eatern conference and he would have won more rings.
My opinion sha oo

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2016
Lebron won't even do anything vs D'Tigers, if both USA and Nigeria meet at the Olympics
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:40am On Jun 11, 2016
lolawilliams:

Yes. Gsw are the best team in the league.. I doubt they'll get the 3straight win, I just think bron has no killer instinct like curry, he looked like hw needed game3 than this game4. But it isnt over yet, I dnt know what will end it tho

Haha you just said it.No killer instinct.Every championship team has one and it's usually their best player.LeBron can't lead.he needs someone beside him like he had Wade but in Cleveland,he calls the shot himself.you look your team.It looks like LeBron is their boss and that's not right.No one can call LeBron to order.Everyone bends over for him which is why I blame him when they lose.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Skywalker5:

No he is not.LeBron is a coach and manager.he built this team and built the coach.everyone is Cavs bent over for him if he throws tantrums. Whats his excuse for not winning?Remember I said Curry did not need superstars to win rings,he built his own superstar teamates.Has LeBron ever built one? if so,name one.This guys is all about stats.LeBron might end up being number 1 all time scoring.That's what he is chasing now. Do you still want to compare him to Kobe and Jordan?
Well no basketball player has built any superstar as far as im concerned. I can still compare them in some ways but those two comes ahead of him
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:50am On Jun 11, 2016
CFCman:
Lebron won't even do anything vs D'Tigers, if both USA and Nigeria meet at the Olympics
Lol. I see the hate in your words. Youre a lebron hater
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 11, 2016
lolawilliams:

Well no basketball player has built any superstar as far as im concerned. I can still compare them in some ways but those two comes ahead of him
lol once lebron losses this championship, you can not put them in the same category. He is not on mount rushmore no more.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 11, 2016
lolawilliams:

Lol. I see the hate in your words. Youre a lebron hater
I'll only hate on him if he plays against Nigeria cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2016
lolawilliams:

Never heard of draymond till Curry came around.this what I call making your teammates better.

Glad no more LeBron is in the category of MJ and kobe. So we can now compare LeBron with erm.. Charles barkley grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Manutd19:
I said it the other time, Lebron passes the ball more often on offense cos he can shake off his man and jump shoot. People praise him for this which is funny honestly. Lebron is an ordinary player without that strength. He didn't develop his game like the so called superstars.
Damn, give Durant Wade, Bosh, Allen + Riley + a weak eatern conference and he would have won more rings.
My opinion sha oo
SMH,vigorously.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
don't worry dear, you will feel more disappointed at game 5 grin
cavs will take game 5.
no say I no tell u
Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
DRINKMOREWATER you need it oooo..... grin

shocked

Well damnn! that was some weird ish, anyways it aint over, fingers crossed they can still turn this around but it sure will be hard!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2016
drinkmorewater:

shocked

Well damnn! that was some weird ish, anyways it aint over, fingers crossed they can still turn this around but it sure will be hard!

not with bron playing like this.
Tristan Thompson and Kyrie were the better player for long stretchs in this game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Queen James trying to get Draymond Green suspended. What kind of leader is this guy? Have you listened to what he said in post game interview?

This guy will always look for shortcuts in the league.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2016
SIRcumalot:

not with bron playing like this.
Tristan Thompson and Kyrie were the better player for long stretchs in this game.

Born is still and will forever be a Legend in the NBA, if there's one superstar I believe has the mental toughness to break this 1-3 series, its Lebron James, I mean even without their other 2 stars he was still mighty last year basically doing everything himself, if he can reproduce that attitude coupled with his team mates actually putting points on the board and some luck, I do think they can steal it..

@ Manutd19 Lebron isn't an ordinary player w/o that strength, since his early days at CLE, he was always known to have not such a good jump shot but with all those playoffs and coach brown he was developing it, I do think when he went to south beach he kinda laxed in that arsenal, yeah there's some truth to what U saying but just like if U take curry 3 pointer ability he did be normal or should I say Demar Derozan 2.0. Brons inside the paint game is very good its his strength we can't take it from him, he needs to use what he has but the thing is GSW shoot so many 3's that at some point U did be playing catch-up if U only opt for 2 hence JR smith, irving, Love, Jefferson et the other CLE jump shooters need to back Bron inside the post game

Also whatsup with Bron passing up so many balls its not like he's a natural playmaker or something ( although his talent can easily mask that) I had noticed this earlier in this year but I just thought he was just trying to lift his team but now its crunch time he needs to draw more fouls, attack the basket and hell just be a freaking super duper star like we all know he is!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
LOJ LOJ LOJ WHERE R U OO grin still eating the OBIEKWU SIRCUMALOT BOUGHT FOR YOU?? grin
Stop calling my name angry angry

I was hiding in shame grin

Seriously, I love this game! smiley We applaud the victors, but we do not give up. Who knows?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2016
A40:
Where is Eruditor. You called it. I smell a Warriors win

I was here resisting the urge to make enemies.

My people Mizzzbee and SmooshCHN took care of business though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (2242) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.