Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,380 members, 7,843,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1649163 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by coded01: 3:52am On Jun 20, 2016
I am happy that Cleveland tasted Nba glory for the 1st time...

James fans just remind me of C Ronaldo's fans... Follow follow... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Donlittle:
kerr had some hands in this. Playing a terrible ezeli and barnes to start the 3rd caused all of these. Lue outcoached him. Period
Just proved the doubters right. Made last year's run look like a fluke. Would be key to see how Steph and Klay react to this set back. They have to prove they are not one season wonders because the stigma of this chokejob would last till next year's finals if they get there. At the very least

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 3:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Congrats to the Cavs. Warriors choked big time. Still find it hard they lose 3 straight. Lost the physical game, rebounding, lost the splash's.....lost the Championship.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:53am On Jun 20, 2016
lolawilliams:
Draymond tho. I salute you

Yup. He came back. He was the last guy I thought would come back and congratulate James. Hats off for doing the right (and painful) thing

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by onila(f): 3:54am On Jun 20, 2016
now ayesha curry can keep her mouth shut. with her dumb tweets abt dressing
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:55am On Jun 20, 2016
Now the question is would Varejao request for a ring
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:55am On Jun 20, 2016
onila:
undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Here we go. The real fans (lolawilliams) and Co will celebrate, call their friends and tweet celebrations, salute the opponents, the "Sudden" fans will forever be on the salty side. Lebron's Block on Iguodala and Irving 3pt did the magic.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:56am On Jun 20, 2016
lolawilliams:
HISTORY! The Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Golden State Warriors in Game 7, becoming the 1st team ever to overcome a 3-1 series deficit in NBA Finals.

And beating a 73 win team, the wininingest in all of nba history.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 20, 2016
After Stephen Curry was the unanimous regular-season MVP, LeBron James was the unanimous Finals MVP, picking up the honor for the third time in his career.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 3:56am On Jun 20, 2016
birdman:

Yup. He came back. He was the last guy I thought would come back and congratulate James. Hats off for doing the right (and painful) thing
Same here, I never believed he'll congratulate him.
Re: The NBA Begins by onila(f): 3:57am On Jun 20, 2016
I was so confused
I cldnt choose! I luv lebron james and draymond green equally
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:57am On Jun 20, 2016
onila:
Come on, that was months ago and people misinterpreted as usual.. Social media has its way of tearing up whatever you say when you're a celeb.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:58am On Jun 20, 2016
onila:

its very tempting to attack ayeesha..she is wrong on very many levels. but this is not the time for bitterness. leave family out of it
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:58am On Jun 20, 2016
lolawilliams:

Same here, I never believed he'll congratulate him.
LeBron did the same last year, Great sportsmanship should always be executed.. He'll never snub.. We know who the Warriors are.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:59am On Jun 20, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Come on, that was months ago and people misinterpreted as usual.. Social media has its way of tearing up whatever you say when you're a celeb.

she quotes stuff after every game i think. i personally thought it kinda made curry look weak to have your wife constantly barging into your work affairs. I hope after this loss, she takes a chill pill from twitter for real. I cant see why anyone would on purpose invite twitter controversy into their homes
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:59am On Jun 20, 2016
coded01:
I am happy that Cleveland taste Nba glory for the 1st time...

James fans just remind me of C Ronaldo's fans... Follow follow... undecided
Lol.. No be today e start for sports.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 4:00am On Jun 20, 2016
Draymond was just bn a professional. No love for James but respects what he does.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:00am On Jun 20, 2016
A40:

Just proved the doubters right. Made last year's run look like a fluke. Would be key to see how Steph and Klay react to this set back. They have to prove they are not one season wonders because the stigma of this chokejob would last till next year's finals if they get there. At the very least

Time heals all. It was easier for GSW to bounce back from the loss than CAVS.

They need to be credited. They beat GSW twice ahome to win this.

Kerr made the mistake of trusting Ezeli but all the pundits felt Ezeli should have started this game. He missed those early easy shots and that easy lay up when Love was guarding him. To me his defending was also slack.

Curry needed another 3 in that 4th Quarter but it didn't drop. There was doubt in his eyes. He hesitated too much to knock his threes.

At 89 a piece if Iggy had knocked that layup or dunk, even if Kyrie knocked that 3 it would have been a 1pt game.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:01am On Jun 20, 2016
birdman:

she quotes stuff after every game i think. i personally thought it kinda made curry look weak to have your wife constantly barging into your work affairs. I hope after this loss, she takes a chill pill from twitter for real. I cant see why anyone would on purpose invite twitter controversy into their homes
but I believe she has had her fair share of the banter, all day Bleacher report trolled her, made memes and videos of her... I think she should lay off the Internet for a while...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Who is ayesha does he play basketball forget the lady matter she just want to pokenose into what she doesn't no about.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:02am On Jun 20, 2016
birdman:

And beating a 73 win team, the wininingest in all of nba history.
And the "Unanimous MVP" was shutdown by the Cavs worst defender late in the game, Love.
Also the only team to give warriors a back to back to back losses grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:03am On Jun 20, 2016
birdman:

Everyone will learn from this.. She definitely has the most to lose. I was disappointed she made the last tweet tho but she'll learn.. She's a great woman just like and would culture herself. And for women attacking a fellow woman just cos her husband is in the sports world, I have no say.. Next Season would be a great one.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
but I believe she has had her fair share of the banter, all day Bleacher report trolled her, made memes and videos of her... I think she should lay off the Internet for a while...

She is no different from any female journalist. People are making it more than what it is.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:04am On Jun 20, 2016
Eruditor:

Time heals all. It was easier for GSW to bounce back from the loss than CAVS.

They need to be credited. They beat GSW twice ahome to win this.

Kerr made the mistake of trusting Ezeli but all the pundits felt Ezeli should have started this game. He missed those early easy shots and that easy lay up when Love was guarding him. To me his defending was also slack.

Curry needed another 3 in that 4th Quarter but it didn't drop. There was doubt in his eyes. He hesitated too much to knock his threes.

At 89 a piece if Iggy had knocked that layup or dunk, even if Kyrie knocked that 3 it would have been a 1pt game.
oh well its all done and gone tied 1-1... We look forward to next season. Do you see both of them in the finals again?. All the warriors gang are all banged up and beat up they need a long vac
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:04am On Jun 20, 2016
SmooshCHN:
LeBron did the same last year, Great sportsmanship should always be executed.. He'll never snub.. We know who the Warriors are.
Green also made his playoffs history tonight. Credits to him
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:05am On Jun 20, 2016
lolawilliams:

Green also made his playoffs history tonight. Credits to him
Salute your respect.. Enjoy the victory for now.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 4:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Irving though. Many tough pg in the league. Curry ain't his usual self in this playoff.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Thank God for vindicating LBJ. My King James fandom has never been about his stats first

He not only wins, but wins in a big way, against the most dangerous sharpshooters ever., on the biggest stage. I believe this is a reward for the under-g moves Lebron makes. All those community connections, sponsorships, symbolic protests when it wasnt popular etc....

my hats off to a black NBA player that knows who he is, where he is, and the significance of the position his god-given skills have put him. i can assure you guys, all the other under-g brothers...stephen a, chris broussard, etc are celebrating this win regardless of what they say on tv.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:07am On Jun 20, 2016
Eruditor:

She is no different from any female journalist. People are making it more than what it is.
don't mind them. Stephen A. SMITH said she should know her role and stay is her Lane. That's nonsense talk telling another man's wife that... And cuz she is a lady she should know her role? Calling the nba rigged is something everyone was saying at that moment even Stephen Smith called it

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:08am On Jun 20, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
oh well its all done and gone tied 1-1... We look forward to next season. Do you see both of them in the finals again?. All the warriors gang are all banged up and beat up they need a long vac

Warriors can come again but they need a good Centre to debut for Bogut while Ezeli can bounce or become number 3 if Varejao leaves.

Barnes can be going.

OKC can be a problem again next year and even though I am sure CAVS can come out of the east, Bron isn't getting younger.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 20, 2016
In NBA history, 33 teams have fallen behind 3-1 in the #NBAFinals.

Only one is a champion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (2241) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.