Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1645577 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:08am On Jun 20, 2016
A40.
I think it is time to retire this queen James,le choke nickname cheesy.
am glad Cleveland won,just so sad that I couldn't watch the game like you all.
congrats to everyone for not making this post season a dull one.

ogun punish Nepa.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:09am On Jun 20, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
but I believe she has had her fair share of the banter, all day Bleacher report trolled her, made memes and videos of her... I think she should lay off the Internet for a while...

no doubt. i kinda expected curry or someone else to have cut her off much earlier - its hard for kids to see their dad ups and downs. Its terrible to see your mom being trolled by everyone
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:09am On Jun 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:
A40.
am glad Cleveland just so sad that I couldn't watch the game.

ogun punish Nepa.
he is still a Queen tho smiley

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Manutd19:
Irving though. Many tough pg in the league. Curry ain't his usual self in this playoff.

Curry needs surgery on his knee. He wasn't dribbling towards his left if you noticed. That left knee is a problem. They just coded it all P/Os
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
don't mind them. Stephen A. SMITH said she should know her role and stay is her Lane. That's nonsense talk telling another man's wife that... And cuz she is a lady she should know her role? Calling the nba rigged is something everyone was saying at that moment even Stephen Smith called it
He was wrong on every level and young Ayesha replied him saying he's wrong to compare women openly on National TV.. He's wrong but She learned the lesson the bitter way.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:11am On Jun 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:
A40.

ogun punish Nepa.

no lets not. LBJ plays great when he is under pressure, hated even. If Klay hadnt made those "feeling" comments, series would have been over then. We need all the pin pricks possibe to push this guy further

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 4:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Curry's wife only said what everyone else is afraid to say. Do people really believe the nba isn't rigged? Or sports for that matter?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
don't mind them. Stephen A. SMITH said she should know her role and stay is her Lane. That's nonsense talk telling another man's wife that... And cuz she is a lady she should know her role? Calling the nba rigged is something everyone was saying at that moment even Stephen Smith called it
Not everybody was saying nba was rigged it is only ayesha curry that don't no what to say that split the shit out before Stephen A.Smith replied the lady, is she the only wife of an nba star .
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:12am On Jun 20, 2016
Eruditor:

Curry needs surgery on his knee. He wasn't dribbling towards his left if you noticed. That left knee is a problem. They just coded it all P/Os
Scheduled Next week for his Left Knee and Right Ankle.. He'll have check up on his left shoulder later today.. Unto Next Season.
Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 4:12am On Jun 20, 2016
The king kept his promise, 3rd title & counting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:12am On Jun 20, 2016
Eruditor:

BR called him a mummy b cuz of the amount of tape on his ankle and knee

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:13am On Jun 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:
A40.
ogun punish Nepa.
Ohh no no no no. Don't get it twisted the LeBron hate is never going to stop. North and South Korea would unite before that ever happens

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:14am On Jun 20, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Not everybody was saying nba was rigged it is only ayesha curry that don't no what to say that split the shit out before Stephen A.Smith replied the lady, is she the only wife of an nba star .

The NBA wanted a game 7 so that game 6 was questionable but the refereeing today was above average if not good.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:14am On Jun 20, 2016
kamel4real2015:

interestingly, where was all the rigged accusations when they were winning last year. It just makes people who say this look like poor losers. You lost. Dig it, or dont. Go into the offseason and prepare for next year. That is what the cavs did.

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:15am On Jun 20, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Your post is demeaning.. She's a Proud Woman like Our Mothers.. Don't use the word "Only" when referring to Men or Women. Everybody Used the word ''Rigged" last year when GSW won, OKC fans during Green's kick including the same Stephen A Smith 3 months ago. So what makes her unfit to use the word?? Cos she's a Woman?? undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:15am On Jun 20, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Scheduled Next week for his Left Knee and Right Ankle.. He'll have check up on his left shoulder later today.. Unto Next Season.

You see. Didn't even know the surgery was already scheduled but I noticed it especially during the OKC and CAVS series.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:16am On Jun 20, 2016
birdman:

interestingly, where was all the rigged accusations when they were winning last year. It just makes people who say this look like poor losers. You lost. Dig it, or dont. Go into the offseason and prepare for next year. That is what the cavs did.
oh no u getting this all wrong... I am not talking about the game, no excuses. I am talking about Ayesha Curry cmon
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 20, 2016
birdman:

Don't no where her rigging story started from even okc suppose to make the noise which they didn't the lady is just another noise maker who want to be noticed like some women does.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:17am On Jun 20, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Your post is demeaning.. She's a Proud Woman like Our Mothers.. Don't use the word "Only" when referring to Men or Women. Everybody Used the word ''Rigged" including the same Stephen A Smith 3 months ago.
ddn't want to quote
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 20, 2016
A40:

Just proved the doubters right. Made last year's run look like a fluke. Would be key to see how Steph and Klay react to this set back. They have to prove they are not one season wonders because the stigma of this chokejob would last till next year's finals if they get there. At the very least
maybe its a fluke, maybe its not, we will wait till next year to know. Disappointed in curry man, if your shot is not going in, find a way to get other people involved, but i guess you can't do that when you are playing with barnes and ezeli. They need to leave or sign below what they were asking for. They disappointed big time.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by onila(f): 4:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Ayesha Curry about to stop cooking, dressing in clothes that's more revealing & start cheating.
Re: The NBA Begins by onila(f): 4:19am On Jun 20, 2016
am gonna miss draymond green this year n his funny interviews
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Donlittle:
maybe its a fluke, maybe its not, we will wait till next year to know. Disappointed in curry man, if your shot is not going in, find a way to get other people involved, but i guess you can't do that when you are playing with barnes and ezeli. They need to leave or sign below what they were asking for. They disappointed big time.

Can't be a fluke man they were up 3-1 with 2 games ahome. They choked. Simple.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Anyhow, congratulations to the cavs again. Gutsy win. Commiseration to the Warriors - I hope they get the fortitude to handle this loss like gents...knowing silicon valley type guys that just jumped on the bandwagon, I doubt it. but its all good

Time to take a break...ewuro4, lolawilliams and other cavs supporters...congrats for not only winning, but hanging in there in spite of the constant assaults grin grin grin. I throway salute oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Donlittle:
Festus is leaving for sure. It was discussed mid season especially with the way Golden State helped him when he got injured, went back to D league and called him back, Barnes is leaving for sure..
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:20am On Jun 20, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Don't no where her rigging story started from even okc suppose to make the noise which they didn't the lady is just another noise maker who want to be noticed like some women does.
will u stop this! If u noticed I ddn't reply u cuz last few weeks you flat out called me a "demon" for no reason... For whatever reason you wud talk like this is beyond me
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 20, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Your post is demeaning.. She's a Proud Woman like Our Mothers.. Don't use the word "Only" when referring to Men or Women. Everybody Used the word ''Rigged" last year when GSW won, OKC fans during Green's kick including the same Stephen A Smith 3 months ago. So what makes her unfit to use the word?? Cos she's a Woman?? undecided
Am not demeaning her because she is a woman or not you can just talk on basic assumption or hearsay people won't take you serious that's what she does and we can all see the result, meaning she should not get involved in what she does not have idea above.You don't need to agree with me.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
oh no u getting this all wrong... I am not talking about the game, no excuses. I am talking about Ayesha Curry cmon

i wasnt referring to you...my bad for not making that clear
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:21am On Jun 20, 2016
onila:
Ayesha Curry about to stop cooking, dressing in clothes that's more revealing & start cheating.
Y'all females got to learn to support each other or at least respect each other.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
will u stop this! If u noticed I ddn't reply u cuz last few weeks you flat out called me a "demon" for no reason... For whatever reason you wud talk like this is beyond me

seriously called you a demon can't even recollect how would I call you a demon for what reason nah that's too far .
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 4:23am On Jun 20, 2016
onila:

na wa o
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:24am On Jun 20, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Am not demeaning her because she is a woman or not you can just talk on basic assumption or hearsay people won't take you serious that's what she does and we can all see the result, meaning she should not get involved in what she does not have idea above.You don't need to agree with me.
I don't even want to agree with you. Just learn not to use the word "Only" when referring to women especially in public places. It's demeaning. It's wrong. And she has been into basketball since the age of 14 when she knew Curry. So her knowledge of the game is beyond that of an average Nigerian. Don't go hy hearsay either or just generalize women know nothing about sports and shouldn't get involved

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (2234) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.