Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1635979 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
SIRcumalot:
you guys are seriously underating Conley in today's market he is worth that money.
am saying it again he is better than all but maybe two PG In the East.
Dallas or any other suitor can't offer him the full max because they don't have his bird rights.

Harrison Barnes to Dallas,
I need this to happen.
you just want make we cry we dallas fans

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
undecided
You seemingly still do not get my point do you?

I have nothing against debating and diverging opinions. What I consider fruitless is this -prove your stance; ohh you prove yours first- kind of dialog. And That is what I tried to avoid. I do not see the relationship you are trying to make with free discussions or the purpose of this thread.

I say it again: what I tried to avoid was each one asking the other to back his claims, endlessly.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
LoJ:

You seemingly still do not get my point do you?

I have nothing against debating and diverging opinions. What I consider fruitless is this -prove your stance; ohh you prove yours first- kind of dialog. And That is what I tried to avoid. I do not see the relationship you are trying to make with free discussions or the purpose of this thread.

I say it again: what I tried to avoid was each one asking the other to back his claims, endlessly.

Majority of the conversations here especially conversations whereby both parties are not on the same page are always spoken with facts.. So if u see that as fruitless no wahala. I get your points and it's noted.

Thanks for the original info tho
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
A40:

They would still lose to the Warriors, Spurs and OKC even if you pay $1bn
Na 6'5+ human I go marry. Lool my future son/daughter must get out of this millions too. Lool
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
lol yes now much more sef! Biggest sport in the world unlike NFL and NBA
Chai. Mizzzbeee sad . And we're here arguing abouy their stats
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Donlittle:
It sure is going to backfire. I wonder how much they are paying marc gasol? Around the 20 million mark maybe? Conley has not even made an impact in the league for two years now because of injuries, and parsons, well parsons is just parsons. Plays very well when his team is going to lose, and also only one playoffs game in two years, can not stay healthy.

Im just hearing of this guy name, Solomon Hill. I dont even know him, just read about him now that the Pacers declined a $2.3M for 2016/2017 season, But Pelicans offered him a 4yrs $52M deal, Someone that avg 4.2 pts in the 2015/2016 season. What's happening, tell me!!
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
A40:

He and Harden just didn't get along. I don't get the Hawks though. They didn't want to give a durable player and better fit for their system Horford 5 years but want to gamble on an oft injured Dwight with 3?

Conley's phone would be blowing up right now. Steph and LeBron would be so salty rn

Heard Wade talking to the Knicks and Bucks
The Warriors will be paying Curry, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson a combined $44.1M this season. And conley wld be making $30M. This is still surprising.

Phil jackson needs a ring so bad.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
lolawilliams:

Im just hearing of this guy name, Solomon Hill. I dont even know him, just read about him now that the Pacers declined a $2.3M for 2016/2017 season, But Pelicans offered him a 4yrs $52M deal, Someone that avg 4.2 pts in the 2015/2016 season. What's happening, tell me!!
And pat riley wanted wade to take 10 million a year
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nba free agency sucks jare just like epl putting million on pipe.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
lolawilliams:

Na 6'5+ human I go marry. Lool my future son/daughter must get out of this millions too. Lool
Darl, 6'5 is short cheesy go for like 6'9 upward to like 7'3.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Darl, 6'5 is short cheesy go for like 6'9 upward to like 7'3.
Ehn. 6'9 to 7'3, only if you know how i'll look beside a 7footer, 6'5 is ok. lool
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
lolawilliams:

Ehn. 6'9 to 7'3, only if you know how i'll look beside a 7footer, 6'5 is ok. lool
why chris paul is still short .
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Donlittle:
And pat riley wanted wade to take 10 million a year
Riley must be dreaming if he thinks wade gon collect that offer
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
With all the financial incentive from the NBA free agency, city and team loyalty has just been tossed off the window...

Its all about the money now, forget loyalty grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Roland17:
With all the financial incentive from the NBA free agency, city and team loyalty has just been tossed off the window...

Its all about the money now, forget loyalty grin
sure Arron just left an upgrading Knicks team to the bottom sack kings team for 25"mil 2yr deal

While Biyombo signs for magic

WARRIORS NA WA OO ALL THE FREE AGENT BIGS R SOLD OUT angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
sure Arron just left an upgrading Knicks team to the bottom sack kings team for 25"mil 2yr deal

While Biyombo signs for magic

WARRIORS NA WA OO ALL THE FREE AGENT BIGS R SOLD OUT angry angry
what is orlando trying to do with all these bigs? some teams sha
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Old but Gold.

Mean Tweets: NBA Edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUDy5BpOuec
Re: The NBA Begins by kabman: 1:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Mavs to give barnes max. grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:49am On Jul 03, 2016
We just landed Al Horford, 4 years/ $113 Million. I think its a good deal if you ask me, we just need Durant to wear his thinking cap and consider our perfect pitch which had Tom Brady, I. Thomas , Danny Ainge, David Ortiz (via Twitter) and my Humble self.

The Celtics provide the most sustainable option for Durant to a championship, with Al Horford we just need perimeter shooting, which truthfully non of our picks guarantees.

#greenrunsdeep

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by datGuyJoo: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2016
Raptors lost Bizmac. Dude straight up cashed in $18mill per season.
This is a crazy off season cool
Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2016
My favorite draft is undoubtedly Buddy Hield of NO, if he can replicate his shot aggressiveness in the Association, I say we did be seeing another Curry.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2016
undecided undecided Even Devin Booker never near Curry.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Congratulations to Harrison Barnes.. GSW will match Mavs offer as Durant announced he wouldn't be signing to Warriors.. Barnes will be the highest paid and 5th Man on the team. It's going to be one hell of a season.
Re: The NBA Begins by kenturkish(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
same here nothing
WNBA players earn peanuts, roughly 25k to 50k a year
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Congratulations to Harrison Barnes.. GSW will match Mavs offer as Durant announced he wouldn't be signing to Warriors.. Barnes will be the highest paid and 5th Man on the team. It's going to be one hell of a season.
Durant hasnt commit to any team even according to ESPN source he is going back to OKC, so are you the one that sign the guy for GSW .
Re: The NBA Begins by borngeologist(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2016
For crying out lod what the hell is wrong with lakers.why bring. On timofey mazgov and luol deng.it just too bad for a team like lakers

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2016
SmooshCHN:
. DURANT hasn't ruled out the warriors come on, he ruled out the Clippers.
Re: The NBA Begins by nairamaniac: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2016
lolawilliams:

clippers wld never leave reddick and take shump, they'll accept delly but delly. I still feel JR shouldnt leave, we all withnessed his greatness this season. Cavs wont trade both of them, to get a perimeter shooter, it wld one of them and shump. Maybe we shld forget about bradley, we got the highest payroll already, cavs wont go for him and he has agreed on a $128M deal with wizards.
yeah, Bradley has been far gone. I just don't trust j.r as our main shooting guard. I think he thrives better wen under competition. Players like that get too relaxed and take things for granted In the absence of pressure. He seems to have so much drama in his everyday personal life. Besides we cavs need to take some scoring load off Lebron to preserve him for next few years.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Durant hasnt commit to any team even according to ESPN source he is going back to OKC, so are you the one that sign the guy for GSW .
If you opened your eyes and read and comprehended you shouldn't be asking me foolish questions.. Where did you see me say GSW signed Durant?? undecided To correct my mistake, "Durant's buddies says he will be staying at OKC 90%".

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

. DURANT hasn't ruled out the warriors come on, he ruled out the Clippers.
I mean "Durant's buddies said he's staying at OKC" wink it's rumour but We all know how it works.

BTW Mavericks offered Barnes Max $95M/4yrs, Golden State has to match. Durant will officially make his announcement within 24-36hrs
Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Conley is a GOAT...

There are only two previous players that got paid >30m a year: The two GOATS, Jordan and Kobe

Lebron is officially not in league with Conley let alone the other two.
Conley is the 3rd greatest player of all time and the best point guard since Naismith discovered basketball.

Sai Mike Con Con cool

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
SmooshCHN:
If you opened your eyes and read and comprehended you shouldn't be asking me foolish questions.. Where did you see me say GSW signed Durant?? undecided To correct my mistake, "Durant's buddies says he will be staying at OKC 90%".
lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (2220) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.