Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,743 members, 7,837,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1645149 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmm.. My Old Jersey will go and retire.. Must buy a new one cheesy New Beginning..
Mizzzbeee wink I see you, your faith day n night.. Next Season going to be serious.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
I was really enjoying drinking the tears of warriors fans,tears of joy isn't as sweet
embarassed

when the not 1,not 2,not 3 party wan happen ?

am glad bron already won for Cleveland before this wan happen.
coming season go too sweet.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
OKC - FROM PLAYOFFS CONTENDERS TO REBUILDING MODE

TAKE YOUR CUE FROM BLAZERS AND TURN YOUR LEMONS INTO LEMONADE smiley

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
I support Durant on this move jare

Go and win your ring

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
In meeting, Bob Myers told Durant: Without you, we can win another title or two. Without us, you might win too. Together? We will win a bunch.
Can! Might! Will! those words were constructively picked to address a reality. If i was in his shoes id sign with the warriors too...

MIGHT- Putting one's life in probabilty is not a good one!!! grin

JERRY WEST TO DURANT:going 1-7 in the finals still HUNTS ME! cheesy

DAZZALL!

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
kingsilly:
Wetin dey do Stephen A Smith, make e keep kwayet
Salty dude he wud low blow DUrant on first take tru out next season grin grin grin

SirCUmalot I am already enjoying the hate oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy ddnt know its this sweet grin grin grin chai!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chai. Just imagine Westbrook now:

WB, Oladipo, Waiters, Kanter, Adams ... cry

Mizzzbeee, Skywalker5, Smooshchn and other Warriors fans here, hope say una go keep kwayet about Lebron now and stop hating on him? At least Bron left a shitty team to form the big 3 while Durant is leaving a top 5 team to form the big 4. Na Thompson Ooh Mpa dey pity pass cos his numbers will so fall

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is actually good news. One more reason to follow the game next season. Gonna be hot.
Well Durant is quite desperate to win a ring. It can be understood, that's the only thing that matters for him now.

Let see now who will be the leader of the team.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
OohMpa:

Mizzzbeee, Skywalker5, Smooshchn and other Warriors fans here, hope say una go keep kwayet about Lebron now and stop hating on him? At least Bron left a shitty team to form the big 3 while Durant is leaving a top 5 team to form the big 4. Na Thompson Ooh Mpa dey pity pass cos his numbers will so fall
Dnt think he minds abeg back to back rings guaranteed as long as everyone is healthy....

After two years Durant can leave grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
LoJ:
This is actually good news. One more reason to follow the game next season. Gonna be hot.
Well Durant is quite desperate to win a ring. It can be understood, that's the only thing that matters for him now.

Let see now who will be the leader of the team.
Dont think Warriors has had any leadership issues, Draymond plays that role mostly....

But wait ooo, how would warriors distribute this thing ehn undecided

We still need a Center and bench players

Chai i fear Warriors management oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
OohMpa:

God bless Durant. I fell in love with the warriors when they first made the finals but Kevin Durant was my favourite player. Now my favourite player is now part of my favourite team. Cant wait for the season to start. Lebron did it and they still crowned him King James so no love lost for Durant.i would have preferred he went to the east. that east is still too weak and Lebron is still getting to the finals.I hope the Knicks gets better though

Still need a center. 200point per game loading grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
lolawilliams maybe my back to back might jut happen afterall

2016/2017 season 74-8 wins and a championship cool cool
Nice idea from K.D, he needs a ring. but he just earned himself the workd most hated athlete, 80% of okc fans are now burning his jersey. but its a nice idea, you cant stay loyal to a team gor years without a ring

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
So IGGY is Durant's Backup? grin

His nightmare now team mate

p.s. Most of Team USA players as of now are Warriors players

SmoohCHN what bigs are available? What are our options?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
kingsilly:
Wetin dey do Stephen A Smith, make e keep kwayet

The idiot and ESPN had no problem when Queen James jumped ship on national television.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

Abeg, e neva do una? make una leave market as una don buy the biggest cow. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
They're not Golden State Warriors anymore, They're now Golden State Shooters.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Roland17:

Abeg, e neva do una? make una leave market as una don buy the biggest cow. angry angry
awww Sorry Celtics!! smiley you guys are still decent... Who was Durant's backup if he refused to come?

Mavs to move on Bogut....hmmm We no get bigs again oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
For now, we have Festus I think he'll leave cos he's now Unrestricted, Mavs are really interested in Bogut and I don't really know what's up with Dirk.. We have Speights and the Rookie. I'm not even sure of anyone asides Dirk

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Westbrook go average quadruple double every game.
he probably knows about this KD decision before anybody supposedly they are very close.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
raumdeuter:
I support Durant on this move jare

Go and win your ring

Abi who loyalty don epp

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
I can't contain myself. cry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
But now every loss would be a hate party (4 stars yet they lost to blah blah) and

every win would be a hate party ( 4 stars nba isnt competitive anymore)

BUT WE WUD TAKE IT grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
I hope Jamal Crawford would be a cavalier!!!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eruditor:
I can't contain myself. cry
Congratz

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:

mizzzbee,SmooshCHN,eruditor and Utd guy.

I hope you guys know you are the villains now?

I still can't believe this stuff I was still laughing at the warrior owner.

I won't be surprise if blackmail was involved in this recruiting process.

Jerry west, I fear this guy.

Jerry West is a GOD. I can't believe he could pull this off. I think GSW not winning the Title played into his hands, KD. At least he won't claim he joined the latest champions.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
I hope Jamal Crawford would be a cavalier!!!
he just resigned a 3 yr deal with clipps

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
But now every loss would be a hate party (4 stars yet they lost to blah blah) and

Lol from big two to big three now big four hmmmm big five next next season or nah?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eruditor:

Jerry West is a GOD. I can't believe he could pull this off. I think GSW not winning the Title played into his hands, KD. At least he won't claim he joined the latest champions.
We should just sign Gasol at C for minimum wage then the NBA WOULD BLOW UPP FOR SURE grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bobbieydeey:

Lol from big two to big three now big four hmmmm big five next next season or nah?
add Pau Gasol to the party wink

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Y'll thought the warriors have the highest numbers of bandwagon fans??

JUST WAIT

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

I was so flushed with emotions I liked everybody's posts from page 328 down. I know in KDs mind, someway, he knew posterity will not forgive him if he didn't have rings to solidify his claims to be an NBA legend.

When every other "elite" player was turning down the Olympics I was surprised he still opted to play. That's the desperation of a winner. Obviously, Klay too opted but that's because he too is a winner and needed that title on his resumé as he already has an NBA title. But KD doesn't, and didn't look like he was going to have one in 2017.

I can see his contract is just for 2 years and it is not even earth-shattering, except there are some hidden millions not available for us to see. I think he did that, just to prove his move was solely for the rings. I guess he would return to them in 2019 should he have racked up 2 rings in the interim seasons leading to that year.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
he just resigned a 3 yr deal with clipps
damn embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (2234) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.