Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1632347 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Zaza dumass grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Kyrie travelled on the last possession.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
Draymond dumass grin grin
Nah!! The refs didn't call the defensive foul on the Cavs just before that possession but they didn't think twice before calling the foul on him.. Kerr had shouted enough abeg.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Eruditor:
Kyrie travelled on the last possession.
curry travelled last game too grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
Draymond dumass grin grin

He was clearly fouled by Kyrie first. I agree he should have shut up. He would hurt his team if he keeps talking.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 08, 2017
I need Cavs to stay in this game. The Warriors are opening up a lead and we already know where that path uultimately leads to............another blow out! shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:22am On Jun 08, 2017
That boy Kyrie is clutch. I don't want a close game cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
curry travelled last game too grin grin

What they called double dribble because he faked LBJ and appeared to use 2 hands to bounce the ball. I rewatched it. Saw nothing of that even Skip Bayless agreed.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Did you guys just see the last defense Klay played on kyrie when he was about to shoot that three? Was running around the screen and stopped on a dime because he knew kyrie will try to draw a foul? man, warriors fan, Do you guys really need him next year? we have the number 9 pick, we will send him to you guys for klay grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Some Howard Webb-esque refereeing going on here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Phantom fouls. Even curry yelled. Zaza can't screen in peace again
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Hardetayour:
nah that was the right call. Zaza dumass shouldn't try to be dirty all the time. with his dumass grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 08, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Nah!! The refs didn't call the defensive foul on the Cavs just before that possession but they didn't think twice before calling the foul on him.. Kerr had shouted enough abeg.
He needs to keep his anger in check. We all know the refs will do anything to swing the momentum of the game. Why his that so hard for him to understand and comprehend?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Hardetayour:

They are gifting them easier fouls than us + the crazy FT disparity but that Zaza foul was correct. He should not have continued with the screen once KD got round it. He has been playing like garbage in this game. I would take Javale McGee over him if I was Kerr.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Eruditor:

He was clearly fouled by Kyrie first. I agree he should have shut up. He would hurt his team if he keeps talking.
The game might go to the wire depending on how the 3rd quarter goes, you will want draymond in the game, techs are the last thing he should be receiving
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
The game might go to the wire depending on how the 3rd quarter goes, you will want draymond in the game, techs are the last thing he should be receiving

I totally agree.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Cavs fans need to be classy

https://instagram.com/p/BVDvfbxgrXe/
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:31am On Jun 08, 2017
I had positive vibes about this game, but I dont like the crappy play by this team. I need to see how the cavs come out in the third, but it looks like outside kyrie, lbj, tristan and shump, everyone else is just cowering
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Zaza really gave these heathens momentum coming into the second half, and this is the person someone on this thread called a good player. lipsrsealed grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
He needs to keep his anger in check. We all know the refs will do anything to swing the momentum of the game. Why his that so hard for him to understand and comprehend?
I understand. But how do you check a referee when he's blind to the opponents fouls? You just let them do as they like?? Did you see the refs didn't even give him a chance to complain and just have the tech cos he reacted?

Anyways, is Draymond is mute we ain't going anywhere. He brings the psychological boost. We would blow a 2-0 lead if we let the refs do as they like.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Fúck you Zaza. Fúck you. This is where Kerr annoys me.. Why the fúck is Zaza still playing.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 08, 2017
SmooshCHN:
I understand. But how do you check a referee when he's blind to the opponents fouls? You just let them do as they like?? Did you see the refs didn't even give him a chance to complain and just have the tech cos he reacted?

Anyways, is Draymond is mute we ain't going anywhere. He brings the psychological boost. We would blow a 2-0 lead if we let the refs do as they like.
Make no mistake, if draymond does not keep quiet, you will lose a 2 - 0 lead
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 08, 2017
nigga kerr really got zaza in the game. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 3:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Curry getting more rebounds than TT. chaiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:42am On Jun 08, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Fúck you Zaza. Fúck you. This is where Kerr annoys me.. Why the fúck is Zaza still playing.

hehe
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
Make no mistake, if draymond does not keep quiet, you will lose a 2 - 0 lead
He made a normal foul gesture as complaint. We would blow the lead if Draymond keeps shut while the refs pull all the strings undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Oh well. Good time out.

Just keep playing solid D. I trust the system.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 08, 2017
SmooshCHN:
He made a normal foul gesture as complaint. We would blow the lead if Draymond keeps shut while the refs pull all the strings undecided

lol if he kept shut last year, you would be trying to go for a 3-peat. He should let his game do the talking, the refs clearly don't like him, and want him out of the game
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 3:46am On Jun 08, 2017
We up!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
lol if he kept shut last year, you would be trying to go for a 3-peat. He should let his game do the talking, the refs clearly don't like him, and want him out of the game
Lol. I agree with you but it's just cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Kyrie is really balling. Hope he gets tired from all the isos.

Zaza has had a bad game thus far.

We do this.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 3:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Uncle Drew is taking the young-bloods to school. hehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (2216) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.