Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1632979 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Just when I stopped streaming and went to drink water. Came back and saw final score grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2017
15-0... Praise be top three toaster Klay Thompson signed.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Eruditor:

You are right. I just posted it so I can make reference to it for future arguments grin

I serve a living God. God bless Curry, Klay and Draymond for helping us recruit KD.

We don't win today without him especially because of the 4th Q.

Kevin Love is a constant choker in the finals. The guy plays very well during all other games except the warriors but even if he was playing well. King Durant will still have shredded James and the Cavs

four players in the Cavs team did not have a field goal. GSW defence is killing them in here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2017
A40:
E ti won bota, e ti won bota, e ti won si konga. Baby konga si konga ti konga ileke konga ju pa pa pa ju pa konga ju pa pa pa ju pa si ta
lmao i wouldn't wanna go against you bruh
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:
sad sad sad . This is a terrible night.
TBH, I love your Grit abeg. I won't troll the Cavs today just to honour your Courage.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 08, 2017
SmooshCHN:
TBH, I love your Grit abeg. I won't troll the Cavs today just to honour your Courage.
Nah nigga, i is gonna troll her bruh. I ain't got no chill grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
oso pe joke. which kain joke be that one SIRCumalot? wait a minute, your handle "SIR-CUM-A-LOT?" lmao, wtf..... why am i just noticing this nasty handle? bruh.... grin grin
Cause I never called zaza a shotblocker.
Can't possibly same more.

A40 we go check that list this series don kuku end.

Fork KD.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:02am On Jun 08, 2017
SmooshCHN:

Congrats to the Warriors on a possible sweep and winning the title. sad sad
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
Nah nigga, i is gonna troll her bruh. I ain't got no chill grin grin

Are you not a Mavs fan? lol which one be your own?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Uncle Drew this,Uncle Drew that.

Shut The Fück Up. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Crushing loss indeed. We been here b4 tho. Amazing season, amazing run. Stay strong cavs nation
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Adam Silver and Refs. My special rendition:

Aje ku iya ni oje, ajeku iya ni o je, eni ti o to eni no, ton de na de ni,”

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:07am On Jun 08, 2017
The game wouldve been put to bed if Lebron stop relying on the bums around him and stop trying to get them going after they were missing several shots consecutively.

They will never win 4 straight, not against GSW with Durant. But i believe we wont get swept
Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Skywalker5:

Dont allow cavs fan see this (King Durant). They will rip you apart o. grin grin grin grin

hehehe, I'm going to work happy bro grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 5:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats cry

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 5:10am On Jun 08, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Brother don't be weekid na, love ur enemies and pray for those who hate you grin
Bro i am wicked, i'm so happy tonight. The only thing on my mind is 4-0, no less.

i will quote lolawilliams after game 4 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:
The game wouldve been put to bed if Lebron stop relying on the bums around him and stop trying to get them going after they were missing several shots consecutively.

They will never win 4 straight, not against GSW with Durant. But i believe we wont get swept
Kyle korver was big, love, kyrie, Jefferson, Smith. What more do you want? grin

I do agree though, down the stretch, he should have gone for it all all. Then again? He was a little bit out of gas.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:12am On Jun 08, 2017
LeBron on-court CLE +7 in 46 mins LeBron off-court CLE -12 in 2 mins
Where's the help
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:13am On Jun 08, 2017
ipledge10:
Bro i am wicked, i'm so happy tonight. The only thing on my mind is 4-0, no less.

i will quote lolawilliams after game 4 grin grin grin grin grin

I'll be expecting you
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:13am On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:

Now it is everyone's fault but lebron. personally, this was Lebron's fault. i mean he allowed KD to take a three. i mean GSW was down by 3 point in the final seconds and he was lazy on defence. That was what crushed them. I though CAVS had this on lock down but that three changed everything. This game is on Lebron
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 5:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Hardetayour:
Just when I stopped streaming and went to drink water. Came back and saw final score grin
I wasn't watching, but i kept on refreshing espn app. they are up with 4 points at 1:24 remaining in the 4Q, chai e dey pain me. I refreshed the app minutes later and i couldn't my eyes. grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 5:17am On Jun 08, 2017
There are time to take over a game with your alpha mentality. Lebron should stop trusting these soft mates of his everytime jare.
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 5:17am On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:

The guy was out of gas trying to make plays, score, rebound and defend.
The guy tried, I swear!
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Donlittle:
Kyle korver was big, love, kyrie, Jefferson, Smith. What more do you want? grin

I do agree though, down the stretch, he should have gone for it all all. Then again? He was a little bit out of gas.

JR has replied you. We can do it. Cavs in 7

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2017
But Those Refs Sha grin
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 5:20am On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:

I'll be expecting you
after game 4. i remember how you were trolling all warriors fans at the beginning of the season.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lola, maje kin ba e ja. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:

That nigga been high his whole damn life. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Skywalker5:

Now it is everyone's fault but lebron. personally, this was Lebron's fault. i mean he allowed KD to take a three. i mean GSW was down by 3 point in the final seconds and he was lazy on defence. That was what crushed them. I though CAVS had this on lock down but that three changed everything. This game is on Lebron

Yes. LeBron let the 3 by KD. I was even talking about the whole game, there were lotsz of chances he had but was busy sharing the ball
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 5:21am On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:

JR that's averaging more fouls than points grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Muna15:

The guy was out of gas trying to make plays, score, rebound and defend. The guy tried, I swear!

Bro. how do you feel this series will end?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Tristan Thompson gotta break up with that chick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (2216) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.