Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1661551 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Knicks wanted TT and a first round pick for melo grin

They are not even serious.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
aliondo:
My possible team Roster for upcoming season.

First Team.
Westbrook.
Paul George.
Carmelo.
Roberson.
Adams.

Bench.
Abrines.
Grant.
Felton.
Ferguson .T.
Dakari .J.

Reserves.
Collison.
Semaj.
Singler.
Cole.
Huestis.

Any chance against the Warriors,Spurs,Rockets etc??

maybe against the rockets and spurs.buh I doubt they would last 6 games against the warriors. With the great talent in the warriors they are still beatable buh to beat them I think u really need to be able to shoot the basketball at a very high level and u need to do that with less turn overs and a high efficiency. Westbrook along with James harden led the league in turnovers last season with a very poor shooting percentage(Westbrook).
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
rotimi9:
maybe against the rockets and spurs.buh I doubt they would last 6 games against the warriors. With the great talent in the warriors they are still beatable buh to beat them I think u really need to be able to shoot the basketball at a very high level and u need to do that with less turn overs and a high efficiency. Westbrook along with James harden led the league in turnovers last season with a very poor shooting percentage(Westbrook).

I think both harden and westbrook will have to be more efficient now since they dont have to single handedly carry their teams offense anymore.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Not even a conspiracy theorist.

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Go Packs! Gooo!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Roland17:
Go Packs! Gooo!!!!
Nice comeback after last week's beatdown in the hands of Matt Ryan. Can't believe my boys lost to goddamn Mike Glennon. What a disgrace!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:54am On Sep 25, 2017
aliondo:
My possible team Roster for upcoming season.

First Team.
Westbrook.
Paul George.
Carmelo.
Roberson.
Adams.

Bench.
Abrines.
Grant.
Felton.
Ferguson .T.
Dakari .J.

Reserves.
Collison.
Semaj.
Singler.
Cole.
Huestis.

Any chance against the Warriors,Spurs,Rockets etc??

The bench is abysmal!!!!

If Donovan was smart he would beg Melo to play off the bench for the overall good of the team. Credit to Presti for offloading Oladipo and Kanter's contracts and still giving the team a shot to compete in the present. Injuries do happen so you never know but I think I like you guys for 3rd seed

Una suppose kpo kpo Rockets jare and y'all have an outside shot against San Antone
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2017
rotimi9:
Still kd
Lmao smh. Playing 911/Mr Lonely by Tyler the Creator for him. He clearly needs a woman or women in his life
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:04am On Sep 25, 2017
A40:
Nice comeback after last week's beatdown in the hands of Matt Ryan. Can't believe my boys lost to goddamn Mike Glennon. What a disgrace!!

Last week's beatdown had me mute, the Falcons have way too much offensive power. As for tonight, we were dealing with too many injuries that have left our defense depleted. Every Packer out there knows this team is still struggling defensively, we cant stop the run.

Again, I will say this, I don't like what I see with your Steelers (I said this before the season started). The offense looks blunt and today's loss against the Bears did not surprise me. For some reason, you guys can't convert your 3rd downs, L. Bell fell short again (15 carries for 61 yards).
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:05am On Sep 25, 2017
Ersan:

Cavs

Starters:
Isaiah Thomas
JR Smith
Lebron James
Kevin Love
Tristan Thompson

Bench:
Derrick Rose
Shumpert
Jae Crowder
Kyle Korver
Edy Tavares

Reserves:
Jose Calderon
Cedi Osman
Richard Jefferson
Jeff Green
Channing Frye
Ante Zizic

Then like i said, the possibility of melo or wade or boogie is not to be written off.

May not be as good as the warriors but its miles ahead of their depth last season. You rate some of these warriors because you know them but you'll underrate a lot of these cavs because you dont know them. People like Cedi Osman who recently lit up the EuroBasket Championship, good offensively and defensively, Edy Tavares who is a ginormous defensive powerhouse and had 6 blocks in his first game or Zizic who is part of a promising generation of balkan players. Jeff green was a good experienced addition too. Derrick Rose has been very impressive so far according to cavs sources and you already know what Jae Crowder can do. Like i said, i'm optimistic.
Good! We no wan hear any excuse for next year's finals. Speaking about Finals this WNBA version was fireee! Not a bad advert for the league at all
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:07am On Sep 25, 2017
Roland17:

Last week's beatdown had me mute, the Falcons have way too much offensive power. As for tonight, we were dealing with too many injuries that have left our defense depleted. Every Packer out there knows this team is still struggling defensively, we cant stop the run.

Again, I will say this, I don't like what I see with your Steelers (I said this before the season started). The offense looks blunt and today's loss against the Bears did not surprise me. For some reason, you guys can't convert your 3rd downs, L. Bell fell short again (15 carries for 61 yards).
We always play down to our opponents level. It's a Steelers thing
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:08am On Sep 25, 2017
A40:
Good! We no wan hear any excuse for next year's finals. Speaking about Finals this WNBA version was fireee! Not a bad advert for the league at all

One word: Chelsea Gray!!!! she is clutch!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:09am On Sep 25, 2017
Wade and the Bulls have agreed to a buyout..

What would be Wade's legacy in Chicago? Divisive if you ask me..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 25, 2017
A40:

Here comes wade!

BTW ESPN analysts have sh it for brains. Celtics at no. 4 and cavs at no. 6. LOL!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Contenders are Cavs, Heat, SAS and OKC. If he doesnt end up with the Cavs, i'd love to see him at SAS or OKC.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 25, 2017
Roland17:

"The Bulls, however, were worse when Wade was on the court. Chicago had a minus-2.4 net rating with Wade and a 2.1 net rating without him, per NBA.com."

LOL.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 25, 2017
"Isaiah Thomas | DRose
Dwyane Wade? | JR Smith | Shumpert
LeBron | Jae Crowder | Korver
K-Love | Frye | Cedi Osman |Jeff Green
Tristan Thompson | Tavares | Zizic"

Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:25am On Sep 25, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

"The Bulls, however, were worse when Wade was on the court. Chicago had a minus-2.4 net rating with Wade and a 2.1 net rating without him, per NBA.com."

LOL.

LMAOOOO. The Bulls are the happier party, it's not even about the points for me. Its the attitude and the entitled feeling he brought from Miami.

I hope Presti shoots for him, it would improve their bench.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:25am On Sep 25, 2017
VomeSchakleton:
"Isaiah Thomas | DRose
Dwyane Wade? | JR Smith | Shumpert
LeBron | Jae Crowder | Korver
K-Love | Frye | Jeff Green
Tristan Thompson | Tavares"

Hmmmm.

Would you start him in the Cavs?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Roland17:

LMAOOOO. The Bulls are the happier party, it's not even about the points for me. Its the attitude and the entitled feeling he brought from Miami.

I hope Presti shoots for him, it would improve their bench.

Yeah. I heard the youngsters hated him as well. Wade has said he wants to play for another contender, its a win win.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Roland17:

Would you start him in the Cavs?

I would over JR. Apparently the cavs have already promised him a starting role and has agreed to sign with them in the event of a buyout. If you believe these "journalists" that is.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:34am On Sep 25, 2017
Roland17:

No legacy worth of note. I don't know what they expected because I didn't even expect them to make the playoffs. Gar Pax need to be publicly flogged for constructing that nonsense roster
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:35am On Sep 25, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Here comes wade!

BTW ESPN analysts have sh it for brains. Celtics at no. 4 and cavs at no. 6. LOL!
Ohh you are just realizing? Welcome
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Wade is definitely going to the Cavs. The Bromance is too strong so I doubt he goes anywhere else. Maybe Spurs but something tells me he just isn't a Pop type of player
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 25, 2017
A40:
Ohh you are just realizing? Welcome

Naah. I'm just emphasizing. It's mind boggling how they cant get anything right!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Seems like everything lebrons posted on instagram over the past two weeks has a hidden meaning.

"Was a great week of work with my Dog @dwyanewade!! Push each other until the wheels fall off Brother! Winter is coming and it's never felt so good. Season 15 of this show begins soon. #Brotherhood�� #striveforgreatness� #savagemode�"

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Dilemma

Wade or JR?

JR is a sharper shooter and will play better off the ball. JR also plays better defense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 25, 2017
If wade signs we'll have a "kneeless" back court grin.

Good news for the Donald.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dwayne wade has been told he would Start if he signs with cavs,still melo and pg are recruiting him.the oklahoma city thunder are about to build a dynasty. cool

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wade should just stay in the East, sign for Detroit Pistons I care the fück not

Am I the only one tired of all these people migrating to the other conference? sad
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ersan:
Seems like everything lebrons posted on instagram over the past two weeks has a hidden meaning.

"Was a great week of work with my Dog @dwyanewade!! Push each other until the wheels fall off Brother! Winter is coming and it's never felt so good. Season 15 of this show begins soon. #Brotherhood�� #striveforgreatness� #savagemode�"
Savannah and Gabrielle sef go dey wonder which kin bromance be this
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Why are we acting like this isn't still happening next year? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (2257) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.