Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1634013 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (2217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
aliondo:

Lol...been a while bro...you just went AWOL.. wink
Been around. Just lowkey
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hardetayour:
Been around. Just lowkey

cool..good to hear from you..
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Decale:
I low-key thought Griffin was the undisciplined.guy in Clippers. Now, I'm thinking it's always been CP3. He's infected the whole Rockets team

And Griffin was calm about the whole incident, even at the interview.

CP3 on the other hand was throwing subtle shades, acknowledging the trainer and everyone else in the franchise but Griffin. CP3 also called Griffin a bïtch earlier in the game.

Lillard also had a problem in the previous game when CP3 went for a layup with the Rockets in a comfortable lead rather than run down the shot clock.

Big shame CP3, you're a veteran...

Good match tonight bro...wish you luck.. smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Warriors, I can see that streak you guys got going for you. It'd be a shame if someone were to...ruin it

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
aliondo:

Good match tonight bro...wish you luck.. smiley

Kerr thinks we're small boys and he's using fake injuries to rest his players...

Issorai

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Decale:

Kerr thinks we're small boys and he's using fake injuries to rest his players...

Issorai

lol..wish you luck...

This GSW no be beans..even their bench.... shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 18, 2018
LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL.

Lakers 0-8 without that Ball boy. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Gerald Green who just got off the couch to get a contract with the Rockets should be wise enough to know when to stay in his lane. He is getting a 2 games suspension for a pun who sat back claiming to be a "peacemaker" after showing them the secret entry. Green better hope the Rockets resign him after this season because CP3 would not have him on his payroll.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Looks like Lakers can't play without Lonzo.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2018
Roland17:

Curry (Ankle)
Thompson (Rest)
Griffin (Concussion)

sup man...been a while..

Mehn..ex celtics players i.e Rondo and Pierce are complaining seriously on why I.T video tribute should be on the same day with the TRUTH'S jersey retirement. Do you make a big deal out of this??Some are even saying video tributes are too much..I mean why will Crowder get a video tribute??#justthinking
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Roland17:
Gerald Green who just got off the couch to get a contract with the Rockets should be wise enough to know when to stay in his lane. He is getting a 2 games suspension for a pun who sat back claiming to be a "peacemaker" after showing them the secret entry Green better hope the Rockets resign him after this season because CP3 would not have him on his payroll.

Lmao...

NBA tends to leave the big guns and punish the low level players, especially this season.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
aliondo:

sup man...been a while..

Mehn..ex celtics players i.e Rondo and Pierce are complaining seriously on why I.T video tribute should be on the same day with the TRUTH'S jersey retirement. Do you make a big deal out of this??Some are even saying video tributes are too much..I mean why will Crowder get a video tribute??#justthinking

Except for the frigid temperature, I am doing great bro, hope you are doing same.

As much as I love what IT did for the Celtics, I have to agree with Rondo and the "Truth" here. Every organization is different but a tribute video on a day a man with numerous records, a hall of famer's jersey would hit the rafters is not a day to play a tribute video for IT or anyone for that matter. This day should be about the "Truth and nothing but "the Truth"

You can not compare what the Truth did for the franchise and the NBA in general to what IT did in one season. True Celtics know what the Truth endured after he was drafted, the man had no help, the roster was deplete in talent but he used that period to horn his skills (Let me not bore you with Celtics history). IT and his camp were offered a day for his tribute especially considering he was coming to town but he turned it down because his family asked him to.

He will get a video, I don't care if Crowder gets one too but not on the day the Truth is getting honored. Do you know how many tickets were sold before this season because fans want to pay homage to one of the greatest small forwards to ever play the game? This date has already been marked before the season started.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Roland17:

Except for the frigid temperature, I am doing great bro, hope you are doing same.

As much as I love what IT did for the Celtics, I have to agree with Rondo and the "Truth" here. Every organization is different but a tribute video on a day a man with numerous records, a hall of famer's jersey would hit the rafters is not a day to play a tribute video for IT or anyone for that matter. This day should be about the "Truth and nothing but "the Truth"

You can not compare what the Truth did for the franchise and the NBA in general to what IT did in one season. True Celtics know what the Truth endured after he was drafted, the man had no help, the roster was deplete in talent but he used that period to horn his skills (Let me not bore you with Celtics history). IT and his camp were offered a day for his tribute especially considering he was coming to town but he turned it down because his family asked him to.

He will get a video, I don't care if Crowder gets one too but not on the day the Truth is getting honored. Do you know how many tickets were sold before this season because fans want to pay homage to one of the greatest small forwards to ever play the game? This date has already been marked before the season started.
Ainge is just playing pity party, he probably feels bad with the way IT was treated, if not, something like this will not come up. I don't know how this came up in the first place, and i can't comprehend it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Donlittle:
Ainge is just playing pity party, he probably feels bad with the way IT was treated, if not, something like this will not come up. I don't know how this came up in the first place, and i can't comprehend it.

No one should be happy about trading IT and that is the emotional aspect of the game but don't mistake it, Ainge is a shrewd and tough GM. He does not make emotional decisions when it comes to the business side of the franchise. IT and his camp blew this one not the Celtics.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Decale:
Warriors, I can see that streak you guys got going for you. It'd be a shame if someone were to...ruin it
We just added you to body count..

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
SmooshCHN:
We just added you to body count..

Mirotic dog died, Holiday's girl got pregnant and that Bell injury was just too much.

We decided to pay you guys respect...

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Roland17:

You're free to bro..I am very versatile.. wink

Have to agree with you bro on your points,no disrespect to I.T
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
There are only two picks in the top 6 that are ballers,Jayson Tatum,who has the best coach arguably in the sport and a perfect system and Lonzo Ball,and Lonzo Ball has faced a lot more presurre,cause at least Jayson Tatum has Brad Stevens,Al Horford and a star in Kyrie Irving,the Lakers don't have any of that.
They don't have a star,Lonzo is it.-Colin Cowherd.

Finallllllllllllyyyy,someone is saying it. cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Ope ooo.

If those annoying Spurs/Argentinean fans had used their Ginobili votes on LMA, we won't be having this problem. With the way the votes were going, I thought Draymond go carry that spot over the better option, Boogie. I for vex small sha

At least the East voted for their best players.

Make we see as Curry and James go pick their players...
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:25am On Jan 19, 2018
The decision to double Embiid came very late. Despite Kylie's absence I don't think the guys came out to play today.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:25am On Jan 19, 2018
These Cavs are pitiful. My goodness! Barely survived
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Decale:

They are...

In other news, they've banned A40. I'm sure he typed something anti LeBron grin
I dey try answer Roland as per how my Steelers choked over the weekend. Na him that eleribu spambot block me.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Roland17:
The decision to double Embiid came very late. Despite Kylie's absence I don't think the guys came out to play today.

Kyrie is what gives you guys offense. Replacing 24 points na big something. They couldn't create shots and kept turning the ball over in transition rather than slowing things down. To me, this has Kyrie written all over it.

In other news, Cavs are doing the best imitation of Real Madrid. The only good thing I see against Thunder tomorrow is LeBron's 30k induction.
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 3:38am On Jan 19, 2018
So DeRozan made the starters @all stars, so proud of him. Wonder why Lowry didn't lipsrsealed

Re Embid (Phili) uproar about Riri's all star condition ROTFL grin agbaya ni Shaq
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Decale:

Kyrie is what gives you guys offense. Replacing 24 points na big something. They couldn't create shots and kept turning the ball over in transition rather than slowing things down. To me, this has Kyrie written all over it.

In other news, Cavs are doing the best imitation of Real Madrid. The only good thing I see against Thunder tomorrow is LeBron's 30k induction.

na my turn tomorrow oh....you don play warriors...expecting a good match tho..nevertheless
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 3:43am On Jan 19, 2018
A40:
These Cavs are pitiful. My goodness! Barely survived

I almost fell off the chair last 0:3secs , pitiful is an understatement.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:31am On Jan 19, 2018
Ewuro4:
So DeRozan made the starters @all stars, so proud of him. Wonder why Lowry didn't lipsrsealed

Re Embid (Phili) uproar about Riri's all star condition ROTFL grin agbaya ni Shaq
Lmao Lowry ko Highry ni

Donovan Mitchell has to be in the Rookie of the Year conversation as well.. He is looking like the best scorer and by far the best dunker in this rookie class
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2018
A40:
Lmao Lowry ko Highry ni

Donovan Mitchell has to be in the Rookie of the Year conversation as well.. He is looking like the best scorer and by far the best dunker in this rookie class

Thought i was the only one that saw it.... cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://ble.ac/2FWcanO&ved=2ahUKEwjQqqaF3eTYAhVOKVAKHTmuCgcQhlQwBXoECBEQEA&usg=AOvVaw3Z6MknI-ZHqHJnE2dEQvai

mehn..just saw this on bleacher report....If he accepts to play as a sixth man,would not be a bad idea to have him on my team... wink

Guys,do you mind having him on your team?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rotimi9 abeg check your fantasy app..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Cavs defense is a mess lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (2217) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: A40(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.