Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1661311 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:30am On Feb 15, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

What I don't want to hear is the east is weak after we sweep through it. Or the league rigged trades to make things easy for Lebron after we sweep the rockets.
Lmaoo you know the Rockets just added Joe Johnson right?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Roland17:

The thing don tire me. Honestly, it's been frustrating watching them. Very inconsistent and you even know what to expect.
I told you Toews was done
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:04am On Feb 15, 2018
We seriously need to address our lack of offense. We are basically hugging the 3 point line and jacking up threes, reminiscent of what we were doing last season and the season before. We need to go back to the early season when the ball moved better and we took higher percentage shots.

Worse still our defense has been very poor especially perimeter and transition defense. I do understand fatigue is playing a role, especially if you consider we have player 59 games including this one.

If we continue with this trend we would slip lower on the log.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Lol at IT and Rondo continuing their petty wars. IT really getting a bad rep round the league pretty quickly. He is not choosing his battles wisely at all.

Smh at the Pistons who thought Blake Griffin would fix their woes and traded almost half their roster. Barely beat a G-League Hawks team
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:37am On Feb 15, 2018
The Heat really blew a 23pt lead to a Sixers team without Embiid. Lmao
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Overrated is an understatement.

Celtic's D that is.

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:38am On Feb 15, 2018
A40:

*giggles*
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 15, 2018
A40:

We dont need to be better than the rockets or the warriors. We just need them to kill each other in the WCF so like vultures we can feed on their carcass.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Lol.. Anyways, I called it attention seeking twice cos it seemed obvious. One when I said OKC had a 3 game losing streak and they'd be seeking to end that streak vs Warriors and person ask me what my issue is with OKC? Na notice me I call am sef. And I talk sorry. grin.

But on saying Warriors fan think Curry is better than KD, it's just too obvious. Has anyone ever said that nonsense? That's justepure seeking attention. Is there anything new to learn about KD being the better player?

Na wa for this guy sha. Is here the the only NBA community there is?
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2018
A40:
The way James Harden iced this game fam

I pray he wins the MVP this year.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Manutd19:

I pray he wins the MVP this year.

He already has.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2018
People are dropping 50 points in wins, somebody dropped his first in 4 years in an L. Chai...

Warriors and Celtics need this All Star break more than anybody

Rockets back on top...
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
A40:
Smh at the Pistons who thought Blake Griffin would fix their woes and traded almost half their roster. Barely beat a G-League Hawks team

Without Schroder and Bazemore

Clippers depth is better with Galinari back. Now, they can compete for that last playoff spot with Pelicans and Jazz while Pistons dey look people wey dey up

Clippers, scammers ni yen. Los Angeles MMM...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Manutd19:

Na wa for this guy sha. Is here the the only NBA community there is?
They said we think KD is better than Curry, I answered differently and called it out for what it is. Pure attention seeking. Seems you're also here for drama. Abeg enjoy the forum. Other things dey to discuss besides Warriors.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
"When they wanna indirect but can't say my name"

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Decale:

Without Schroder and Bazemore

Clippers depth is better with Galinari back. Now, they can compete for that last playoff spot with Pelicans and Jazz while Pistons dey look people wey dey up

Clippers, scammers ni yen. Los Angeles MMM...
The thunder that will fire that useless Pistons team ehn. They almost blew a 30 pt lead to a G-League equivalent team

That Clippers team might be weak defensively but offensively they have a shitload of weapons. The Pistons are on crack if they think an injury prone Blake is all it would take to get them in the playoffs
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

We dont need to be better than the rockets or the warriors. We just need them to kill each other in the WCF so like vultures we can feed on their carcass.
Playing in a weaker conference isn't always beneficial as the East-West Finals record in the NBA Finals have shown.

Anyway we would see how it goes. I know you are feeling giddy but remember this same Cavs won 18games in a row earlier in the year
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Decale:
People are dropping 50 points in wins, somebody dropped his first in 4 years in an L. Chai...

Warriors and Celtics need this All Star break more than anybody

Rockets back on top...
That was an epic game. The Warriors are slipping but Portland has always been a difficult place for the Warriors (in the regular season) the L was a designated one tbh.

I would say that I'm a bit worried about the Warriors bench. 37 year old David West should not be the best player on an almost nightly basis
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
I believe Rondo had I.T on his mind before the game cos of the video tribute maybe.

As for Bosh,i fear for him on his return to the NBA...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 16, 2018
A40:
Playing in a weaker conference isn't always beneficial as the East-West Finals record in the NBA Finals have shown.

Anyway we would see how it goes. I know you are feeling giddy but remember this same Cavs won 18games in a row earlier in the year

I'm not feeling giddy. I'm cautiously optimistic. Cavs won 18 in a row when a certain fella was still injured and LeBron was running things.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 16, 2018
"I feel like I got my powers back" - Isaiah Thomas.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 17, 2018

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:29am On Feb 17, 2018
This useless spambot would not ban these posts oh. It's when I'm making reasonable NFL posts it would go ahead to ban me
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 17, 2018
Lmaooooooooooooo.

TeamUSA losing by 31points...which means Smith Jr and DeAaron Mouse stunk up the whole place. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Watched the highlight of the rookie all star game, These Europeans can shoot o. Ko make sense at all. I don't know if it has more to do with European players being more skillful at all, While Team USA was dunking, Team Word was just passing, shooting, and showing skills.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for the next generation of American Basketball Players.

I will still choose athleticism small sha grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Donlittle:
Watched the highlight of the rookie all star game, These Europeans can shoot o. Ko make sense at all. I don't know if it has more to do with European players being more skillful at all, While Team USA was dunking, Team Word was just passing, shooting, and showing skills.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for the next generation of American Basketball Players.

I will still choose athleticism small sha grin
It's always been that way. Difference has always been the Americans being more naturally gifted. Abinibi yato si Ability. I think most of the Europeans especially know this and continually work on their shooting and passing skills. That's why we have guys like Jokic who plays and Center and can pass like a Point Guard
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Happy G'Day to the unquestionable GOAT. Michael Jeffrey Jordan

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (2257) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.