Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,855 members, 7,866,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1664620 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 07, 2018
EnigmaticEnigma:

lol, shooo, guess you're a cavs fan grin

Welp.

Not for long cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:51am On Jun 07, 2018
A40:
Awon omo shepeteri dey on standby if you come oh!
grin grin

I they come this December o. If this visa no expire.

Make we come do ijgb small.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 4:52am On Jun 07, 2018
Thatwasepic:
Underrated part of series: Warriors centers feasting on easy looks vs Cavaliers defensive breakdowns.
JaVale: 13/16 FG
Jordan Bell: 8/12 FG
Kevon Looney: 4/5 FG
The three combined: 25/33 FG

As in it was deliberate attack on the paint, they just kept taking highly efficient shots. People think the warriors are just aboutbthree points, but they kill teams in so many ways. The cavs rim protection is shit sha.

As for kd, I think he's even more unguardable than Jordan but Jordan just had that killer mentality kd lacks.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:53am On Jun 07, 2018
Thatwasepic:
WHY DOES Lebron NOT GUARD KD WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE?

Doesn’t wanna get his face blown off again.

After last year, he will never dare such again. Bron intentionally avoided defending KD 1 on 1, he switched very early every time KD approached the Cavs half of the court. Well, he sent a minion by the name JR Bum for that dagger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 5:00am On Jun 07, 2018
etidy:

As in it was deliberate attack on the paint, they just kept taking highly efficient shots. People think the warriors are just aboutbthree points, but they kill teams in so many ways. The cavs rim protection is shit sha.

As for kd, I think he's even more unguardable than Jordan but Jordan just had that killer mentality kd lacks.
lol my man has knocked down two cold blooded shot in two consecutive nba finals lol.

How much more killer mentality do people want? That’s a killer right there o.

I get you though, but he does have a killer mentality.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:04am On Jun 07, 2018
Ewuro4:

Oh shushhh angry

rub it in ... y’all day of reckoning is near, mark it down.

I know right? Even when they win, they stay classless, from the fans to the players

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:07am On Jun 07, 2018
When the "OTHERS" don't show up, na problem, when the "OTHERS" show up na "DOUBLE WAHALA"
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 07, 2018
birdman:

I know right? Even when they win, they stay classless, from the fans to the players

You'd have to take them winning seriously for you to care. Didn't even watch the game, I told you after game 1 I've seen this script before.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 5:12am On Jun 07, 2018
birdman:

You dey mind them? They’re all full of shït at its best. Typing rubbish.

Nonsense
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:35am On Jun 07, 2018
This would have been a 30 pt loss without KD but my gosh some of the ways they defended Curry and Klay was unsettling.

They pushed, held, grabbed, shoved...and the refs did nothing.

Thank Heavens we had a player I knew was only a matter of time before he showed them why he was FMVP last year.

I actually thought we would lose this game, so I did not watch it. Just the highlights.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 5:43am On Jun 07, 2018
Disappointed with LeBron. He should have taken up the challenge of guarding KD especially at crucial moment in the fourth. Guess he wanted no part of KD this game.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:51am On Jun 07, 2018
From the low key Cavs fans to the Loud ones claiming it's all scripted. But low-key feeling like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Eruditor:
This would have been a 30 pt loss without KD but my gosh some of the ways they defended Curry and Klay was unsettling.

They pushed, held, grabbed, shoved...and the refs did nothing.

Thank Heavens we had a player I knew was only a matter of time before he showed them why he was FMVP last year.

I actually thought we would lose this game, so I did not watch it. Just the highlights.

The way they held on to Curry like he stole thier bread ehn, especially that JR Smith tho Steph missed some open looks too

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:21am On Jun 07, 2018
Cavs fans have heart. We show up, even when the odds are against us. Ewuro4, nictiszander grin... Hats off to you

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2018
birdman:
Cavs fans have heart. We show up, even when the odds are against us. Ewuro4, nictiszander grin... Hats off to you

shocked

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2018
birdman:
we? James Harden, we??

You forgot Sircumalot.. That dude is fuming in his bed right now.. It's tough out here Bruh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Hardetayour:
The way they held on to Curry like he stole thier bread ehn, especially that JR Smith tho Steph missed some open looks too
Raxhel Nichols reported that there was scratches on his neck, arms, back and he was bleeding on his leg as well. The way they grabbed and pushed didn't start today. That's how they defend him. But it's scripted grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Waiting for the Cavs fans and their excuses.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hardetayour:

Yea, I am not directly relating his not falling shots to the grabbing and scratching but it can disturb your rhythm if the refs are not sending you to the line. I also think the early foul calls on him affected him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Choke Curry cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
birdman:

You’re talking ‘oui’ a lot I see you speak French now.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Raxhel Nichols reported that there was scratches on his neck, arms, back and he was bleeding on his leg as well. The way they grabbed and pushed didn't start today. That's how they defend him. But it's scripted grin

With costume and props just to make it look real.

ThE rEfS aRe HeLpInG tHe WaRrIoRs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
https://streamable.com/yvrbw

Right infront of the Refs.

I saw it live. I’m sorry.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Kevin Durant is FMVP.

Deal with it currysexuals. cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Beautiful isn't it? Durant never getting credit for his rings and curry never getting finals MVP and hence recognition he deserves for being the engine of this warriors team. And knowing this off-season LeBron will be forming the mother of all superteams to make sure these bums never win another championship again...

I celebrate the little victories. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Can't wait for what happens next season of the NBA. New characters, new heroes, new villians. Next season's script will be legendary!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lebron is miles ahead of KD. It is not even close.

If Lebron got someone else to score 20 the Cavs will win.

GSW are vulnerable.

Draymond and Klay are not all stars.

Curry is a choker

But but the GSW are a super team.

grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Welp. I have never seen people so miserable after winning and i have never been more at peace with being on the losing side! cheesy

Maybe its because they know its a cheap handout from the NBA and its the last one they'll get.

Ahhh, the little victories.

Durant is FMVP, Steph curry is a notorious choker. Deal with it currysexuals. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
The only way i will feel slightly annoyed is if the writers make that notorious choker Wardell FMVP. The way things are now? Its all good. I like this years story line.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
I am a democrat.

I don’t like Donald Trump.

I want some other republican to be the president of the US.

Even Marco Rubio who I like to call a “snek”

As long as it is not DJT I am happy.

Yet I am a democrat.

Who am I?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Super teams suck.

That guy who joined them is a snake.

My guy never did that.

My guy is better than Jeffrey.

But next year, my guy will form the mother of all super teams to beat the snake.

And prove that he is the best ever.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Translated.

My guy plans to do something that should super suck.

My guy will become the mother of all snakes.

Jeffrey never did that.

But my guy has to become a super snake to defeat a snake I criticize vehemently.

I am not a hypocrite when I am not bipolar
I am a hypocrite when I am bipolar
I am a hypocrite
I am bipolar

I am....

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (2261) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: donlittle25, jaybee3(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.