Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,714 members, 7,862,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1661119 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bloody hell it's easy to get in this brittle arse currysexual niggas head.

Durant is FMVP, Steph Curry is a notorious choker cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Eruditor:
Lebron is miles ahead of KD. It is not even close.

If Lebron got someone else to score 20 the Cavs will win.

GSW are vulnerable.

Draymond and Klay are not all stars.

Curry is a choker

But but the GSW are a super team.

grin
grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Guy said he's at peace. If this is your own peace then you're as bleeped up as we all thought.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hardetayour:
Guy said he's at peace. If this is your own peace then you're as bleeped up as we all thought.

Bloody hell! Another one? Where do these weirdos come from? Let me guess, you started supporting the warriors yesterday?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2018
NictisZorander:

Bloody hell! Another one? Where do these weirdos come from? Let me guess, you started supporting the warriors yesterday?
Lol. U and your burner accounts are really at peace. I can see that.

Better follow the footsteps of Colangelo and GTFOH
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2018
BTW. KD is resigning for next season. Anywhere LeBum goes, KD would still be there to haunt him
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Hardetayour:

Man is at peace yet He started caping for KD to just find a W somehow.

You know you are cuckoo when you see a GSW player winning FMVP as little victories to you.

LOL
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Hardetayour:
BTW. KD is resigning for next season. Anywhere LeBum goes, KD would still be there to haunt him

Ask KD who his dad is before he joined a 73 win team. LeBum (cringe cheesy) will see him again in a year, this time it'll be a more level playing field. You shameless bandwagoning prostitutes better start preparing where to wh ore yourself next.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 08, 2018
Eruditor:

Man is at peace yet He started caping for KD to just find a W somehow.

You know you are cuckoo when you see a GSW player winning FMVP as little victories to you.

LOL

If I wasn't at peace, I'd be enraged, crying foul or cursing at the warriors. I'm not because I know for a fact that this is their end, and the best part is the currysexual bandwagon wh.ores will never see that bitch win FMVP on his team ever again. If that doesn't count as a little victory I don't know what does. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Hardetayour:
Lol. U and your burner accounts are really at peace. I can see that.

Better follow the footsteps of Colangelo and GTFOH

Lol first of all having multiple accounts people know belong to you doesn't mean it a burner account you stupid as- hoe. Secondly, out of nowhere you jumped in sending indirects like I should know who the fvck you are small fry. And then this deluded fa.ggot says I should GTFOH lmao. Attention seeking wh.ore!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Eruditor:
I am a democrat.

I don’t like Donald Trump.

I want some other republican to be the president of the US.

Even Marco Rubio who I like to call a “snek”

As long as it is not DJT I am happy.

Yet I am a democrat.

Who am I?

I'm sure pretty much every democrat would have preferred Rubio to the Donald so you are every other democrat? What in god's name is this dolt trying to say?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 08, 2018
Eruditor:
Super teams suck.

That guy who joined them is a snake.

My guy never did that.

My guy is better than Jeffrey.

But next year, my guy will form the mother of all super teams to beat the snake.

And prove that he is the best ever.

The king forms Superteams, he doesn't join the teams that beat his arse. If he joins the warriors in the off-season, then you can call him a snake. Very simple concept for people to understand, unfortunately the lot of GSW fans are autistic dweebs with the intelligence of a kakapo. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Eruditor:
Translated.

My guy plans to do something that should super suck.

My guy will become the mother of all snakes.

Jeffrey never did that.

But my guy has to become a super snake to defeat a snake I criticize vehemently.

I am not a hypocrite when I am not bipolar
I am a hypocrite when I am bipolar
I am a hypocrite
I am bipolar

I am....

All this ranting because I said the truth about choke curry and because you can't face the fact that KD is going to be MVP again while your beloved Stephanie will be relegated to a second citizen on his own team.

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Yea

When Steph was out against SAS.

I was praying for KD to play rubbish.

Because I don’t support GSW.

Or who was here defending KD when he was inefficient in game 1 and Bron cum slurpers were going gaga?

You know you have lost it when you think I priotize FMVP for Curry over GSW whooping the Cavs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Guess how many rings Curry will get when this series is over?

As many as....

grin

I’m upset.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Eruditor:
Yea

When Steph was out against SAS.

I was praying for KD to play rubbish.

Because I don’t support GSW.

Or who was here defending KD when he was inefficient in game 1 and Bron cum slurpers were going gaga?

You know you have lost it when you think I priotize FMVP for Curry over GSW whooping the Cavs.

LOL as if anyone didn't already see what was going to happen after game one. I'm just saying, I fall on a very soft cushion knowing that bitch isn't going to win FMVP and the currysexuals won't be fully satisfied. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 08, 2018
Do you really think LeBron will sign on a team he isn't completely sure is going to obliterate the warriors? LMAO, the last time a team had him in a headlock it was the Celtics and he made sure they never smelt the finals again. The warriors better pray he stays in the East, this way they'll at least be runner ups.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:49am On Jun 08, 2018
7 more minutes Caps!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:14am On Jun 08, 2018
Finally,Ovy and the Caps knock the monkey off their backs. What a run!!!! They beat the best offensive teams on their way to this title. Ovy will finally get the respect he deserves. The Knights deserve all the respect!!! This was more than a "Cinderella" run. Last year, I remember after the Caps were knocked out, there were talks about breaking this team and getting Barry Trotz kicked out but ownership stuck with Ovy and the core of this team and today, history has been made in Washington. in my opinion, Smith-Pelly was the difference in this team.

Almost all of them have lost one front tooth, everytime they smile, it cracks me up grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Eruditor:

As many as....

grin

I’m upset.
Bruh. 3 in 4.U can't make that shit up.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:17am On Jun 08, 2018
Which one of your mentions do I even reply too sef. I dom tire Mehn.
Re: The NBA Begins by Olibboy: 5:44am On Jun 08, 2018
.org
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2018
Eruditor:

As many as....

grin

I’m upset.
Hardetayour:
Bruh. 3 in 4.U can't make that shit up.
Cavs in 7. What the hell are you saying? Didn't you read the scripts? You think a snake, donkey, a choking bum and mason would defeat the King?? You're either bipolar or just an hypocrite you small fries. undecided

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Cavs in 7. What the hell are you saying? Didn't you read the scripts? You think a snake, donkey, a choking bum and mason would defeat the King?? You're either bipolar or just an hypocrite you small fries. undecided

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2018
A look into the future.

They don't know what's coming. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2018
NictisZorander:
A look into the future.

Aboki!! Where did you see this script again?? I guess the last fake script you supposedly read was used to sell suya. Nigga switched from "wait till IT comes back" to "It's a sweep, It is rigged, I saw the scripts". Your IQ everytime you make another prediction.

Fact: It's a sweep even if Lebron teams up with LeThanus. grin

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=NictisZorander post=68283275][/quote]4

Re: The NBA Begins by tex25: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2018
Looks good! wink
NictisZorander:
A look into the future.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Aboki!! Where did you see this script again?? I guess the last fake script you supposedly read was used to sell suya. Nigga switched from "wait till IT comes back" to "It's a sweep, It is rigged, I saw the scripts". Your IQ everytime you make another prediction.

Fact: It's a sweep even if Lebron teams up with LeThanus. grin

This is the lamest thing I've read here in the last 24 hours cheesy

Seriously how old are you? 50? LMAO!

And how dare you speak the language of gods? You are not worthy small fry. Get that out of your tongue you inferior being!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2018
tex25:
Looks good!
wink

It looks better than good. It looks light the NBA on fire good. They won't know what hit them. Like I said, not worried about this loss at all. I know they've won their last ring the lot of them. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (2257) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.