Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? (5519 Views)

My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2011
i mean seriously as an african and a nigerian man dont you feel ashamed going all the way to america and europe and bringing home as ur wife to be an obese,ugly old unhealthy looking white woman as ur wife to be?.How will ur parents feel when you introduce a white woman to ur parents as your wife to be who is much older than your own mom and ten times fatter than your mom as your wife.How will your mom feel when she sees this ugly shapless looking caucasian woman who is much older than her in the coming weeks is going to be her future dauther in law.How will brothers feel to see that you are with a woman who is ten times of your age.how will ur friends feel to see that the woman u brought back from abroad as your wife to be is ugly and looks like a grand mother and shapeless like an amoeba.Even asian men short and ugly as they might be when they come to nigeria hook up with the most beautiful nigerian girls.So why is it that nigerian men abroad end up with foreign women who are treated like outcast by their own men?

1 Like

Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by Repubocrat(m): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2011
Guy, you neva tire? grin
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by tpia5: 2:09am On Dec 27, 2011
If that's who they're comfortable with, then let them be.

One thing i've come to realize is you have to let people make their own choices in life.

You can advise, but you cant live their lives for them, whether good or bad.

Everyone only has one life and they can spend it however they like. Its up to them.
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by MrsChima1(f): 2:46am On Dec 27, 2011
LMAO@Lebiggestfool changing usernames to create bullshit threads grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by freecocoa(f): 5:14am On Dec 27, 2011
This Op's got very serious issues,op please see a shrink
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by Goldieluks: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2011
This OP is very angry @ the Nigerian brothers,hehehe. Did your fiance left you for an ugly whitey? grin grin
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2011
Kai, mobo444 inverted grin
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by slimyem: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

This OP is very angry @ the Nigerian brothers,hehehe. Did your fiance left you for an ugly whitey? grin grin
most probably!!
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by safarigirl(f): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2011
OP na wa, please just release your frustrations once and for all
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by Kslib(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2011
elephant,hahahaha!
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by oyinbogirl(f): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
GUY, wat is with you and these posts ?? Drop it will u embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by claremont(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
@OP: Eat your heart out! grin
This is correct true lovey! cheesy grin

Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by tpia5: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^are you the op?

anyway, everybody should just mind their own business.

its a free world and whatever someone considers essential in their partner, is up to them.

people are different and have different tastes.
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by Britta: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
Honestly, I'll feel ashamed, look @! the boy is so handsome and the woman looks like she's his grandma

Desperation could be a factor for this kinda marriage. The man could be desperately in need of Green Card/money while the woman could be desperately in need of a husband/hot $ex, you know what I mean,
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by tpia5: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
whatever rocks their world.

all this handsome stuff is overrated, as is being male. undecided
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by zolzlolz(f): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!! angry
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by kemmeye: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

This Op's got very serious issues,op please see a shrink

exactly what was on my mind.
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by Chiori(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2011
Elephant don finish for my village? Instead of Oyibo elephant, I go just enter Calabar or Warri pick one fat Mama-Put. At least she go sweet to hammer.

Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@Lebiggestfool changing usernames to create bullshit threads   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Mrs, Chima, did your Nigerian ex give you fermented sperm to drink before leaving you? I can see you're still hanged over three decades after.

claremont:

@OP: Eat your heart out! grin
This is correct true lovey! cheesy grin

The guy must have hooked up with her as a plea bargain for her not to testify against him in court. Am sure she is Mrs, Chima's sister,  or Mrs, Chima herself.
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by MrsChima1(f): 1:23am On Dec 28, 2011
Chiori:

Elephant don finish for my village? Instead of Oyibo elephant, I go just enter Calabar or Warri pick one fat Mama-Put. At least she go sweet to hammer.
@Mrs, Chima, did your Nigerian e[b]x give you fermented sperm[/b] to drink before leaving you? I can see you're still hanged over three decades after.
The guy must have hooked up with her as a plea bargain for her not to testify against him in court. Am sure she is Mrs, Chima's sister,  or Mrs, Chima herself.

[s]You should be embarrassed your wedding picture floating around online.   You looks hungry and she looks full.  lipsrsealed  Did your ex- Yankee wife DEPORTED you after you stole her bucket of chicken? [/s] 

Wait a minute!  What heterosexual male talks about ANOTHER MAN'S private parts and bodily fluids? Oh duh! Homosexual men! shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Another username NO NAME Joystick in the booty gey manbitch?   wink
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by onila(f): 1:41am On Dec 28, 2011
just like this Nigerian man!

Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 28, 2011
^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ swallu, grow some balls already sheesh!!

i mean dayum! i see why some men refuse to discuss their heartache and pain
they don't want to sound like wusses!!  tongue
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by sistajay(f): 1:52am On Dec 28, 2011
Poster. . . . DEEP DOWN YOU MUST BE JEALOUS OF DEM!! Here I was thinkin you're a FAT slobbbbbbb  grin
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by tpia5: 4:15am On Dec 28, 2011
where are you folks getting these pictures from?
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by zolzlolz(f): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2011
Some dudes need to raise their standards undecided
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by MrsChima1(f): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2011
tpia@:

where are you folks getting these pictures from?

From their personal wedding album collection. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by babsjnr(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2011
@ op I got 2 big oyinbo elephant next door 2 me they fancy naija men.looking for 1 to settle down with they we give u paper and accomodate u and spoil till u sort out ur paper. Send me ur e mail dis babe go change ur life frm poor 2 rich. No be joke oh I dey serious .
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Poster, are you getting married to one?

If not then what the fu ck is your stress? Live your life and let others live. tongue
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by OTwist: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
ok, the one on the first pick resemble to an elephant,
but what's wrong with the second one?  undecided
she isnt elephantAlike
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by zolzlolz(f): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
^she looks like she's his ma embarassed
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by OTwist: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
personal point of view.
they both look like agemates, for me.
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by zolzlolz(f): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
Ah sweet! Her bag matches her African garb. grin
Re: Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? by OTwist: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
i like her bag, and orange color fit her well well. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... / (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend / Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.