Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie (7267 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by dhensity: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
bin makes advances to Agy Babe but Agy babe says no, bin sleeps sobbin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by drnairalov: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
PREVIOUSLY ON THE LEGEND OF THE JOKERS
a cape was found in genny's  toto like that of superman, miraculously Genny's son began to transform into a normal person he is named Micheal and he can do sum extraordinary thing a child is nott  suppose to do,  the synagogue church of all nation says a hero has been born to save us from Boko Haram but there are lots of obstacles for him.prayers was offered for hiss  protection. on his 2 years birthday micheal saves his mom frm dying by performing a heroic act.mean while two evil ones named Bingbagbo and Donkoollione shot micheal.Micheal dies but he miraculously got  healed and woke up.now Micheal and Donko are now fwends, after Micheal saved Donko frm dying, Donko swears to protect the young hero from any harm of his former devilish partner[b] Bingbagbo[/b],
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bingbagbo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
dhensity:

bin makes advances to Agy Babe but Agy babe says no, bin sleeps sobbin

i pull my dagger and Agybabe gives in, i go 8 rounds grin grin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by drnairalov: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
6 years pass, (now 8 years old)Micheal is developing rapidly. did a lot of heroic act in the past, one of his developin skills nw is dat he can breathe fire, he is still growing to his full potential, Micheal heroic act is even more televised than Goodluck Jonathan official activities, he is eventually invited to Aso Rock on a Presidential invitation to meet the President
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lilkech(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
bin gbagbo:

i pull my dagger and Agybabe gives in, i go 8 rounds grin grin

* enter TB and another junior pastor to remind bin of the crusade happening later that day *

BROTHER GBAGBO . . . PASTOR BIN-GBAGBO . . . MOST REVEREND BIN- WHUAAATT !!!

* they find gbagbo and agybabe inside wardrobe 4lkin . . . gbagbo was holding his hand over agybabe's mouth and pointing a dagger at her left br.ea.st with his d1ck still inside her t0t0 [ EVIDENT SIGNS OF A RAPE IN PROGRESS ]*

OH MY GOD . . . BROTHER BIN . . . WHAT IS THIS . . . SO THAT DEMON OF ' RAPERY ' IS STILL INSIDE YOU EHH

[ SHU - LE - BA - BA - BA - KA - SUA]

I COMMAND YOU FOUL SPIRIT TO LOOSE - LOOSE - LOOSE . . . I INVOKE THE UN-QUENCHING FIRE FROM ABOVE TO BURN YOU AT ONCE . . . RELEASE THAT GIRL IMMEDIATELY

* gbagbo releases the girl and starts rolling on the floor shitzing and pissin all over himself . . . the other junior pastor stares at agybabes nak.ed features and smacks his lips *
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Sophizzy(f): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
D'Banj's heart is chattered, but he moves on & finds solace in d arms of Nadia Buari,because she nor dey drink Garri. grin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2011
* michael turns 12, but instead of evolvin' into a much more stronger human he diminishes instead. . .
* kidnaps michael and starts experimentin' on him as to why tis' S.O.B has got all the powers and why it's leavin' him. . . . . . * *. . . .
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by kingron: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2011
all hope seem lost, for naija but t.b joshua and his members on a Sunday morning prayed for the release of Micheal, Micheal got his powers back in the cause of the experiments and fled, while fleeing he meets some armed robbers attackin GT bank on his approach to stop them the robbers shot in the air thinking Micheal would flee, but apparently he did not. then he was shot @ but the bullets bounced as it touched him. the remarks of 1 of the robbers was "which kain odeshi be this" quickly the robber took a little guy[b] AKI[/b] thinking it was a kid as hostage, and unless Micheal leaves the scene peacefully they would kill Aki, Micheal gets scared and his thinking o f the kind of stunt he would pull to save [b]AKI [/b]and also get the criminals,
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Sophizzy(f): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2011
Micheal had caught a cold last nite& whilst thinkin of wat 2 do,he sneezes& accidentally roasts d robbers face lyk suya.
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2011
The police comes, sees the scenario and arrests Michael for killin' without permission. . . . . .
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by BUSHYANUS(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2011
michael has a long beard so i quickly shave it off! angry angry
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by dhensity: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2011
Why do some peeps hate micheal like this,and sme pèeps also are nt just imaginative @ all,
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by dhensity: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
The A.G of the fed comes 2 mike rescue on d ground dat micheal was only tryin 2 save the citizens nd he is still an underage.meanwhile genny is thinkin of enterin a new relationship 2 any worthy man,on gettn home mike suddenly hears a strange voice, he traces it 2 his wardrobe in his room, on opening it sumthn magical happnd, so he finds himself in a nu environment more like d stone age. An old man appeard frm no where claimin he wud help mike unlock his full potentials, and any time mike needs help he should shout Rastogi nd it must b pronouncd exactly. D old man waves a dust frm his hand so mike his back 2 d real world. Theres a knock on d door by a mail man. Genny opens d door, behold it waz luv at first sight. Coud dis b Genny missn rib,
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
Michael on his way to school was attacked by sturdy aliens with an exceedingly massive technology. . . Michael tried hard to fight em' off but his effort was to no avail. . .
So Michael remembers the words of the old that appeared to him, but was unsure of the pronunciation, so he yelled rastogran instead. . Luckily for him the word was alienware, the aliens understood it and began to bow to him, * N:B Rastogran is the name given a high rankin' alien lord , So when you say it, you make it known to them that's who you are*,
The aliens left him and he continues back to his journey to school. . . Not knowin' what lies next for him. . .
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Sophizzy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
Agy is a secret agent workin 4 a team of American& Russian Scientists,so Bin's DNA was takn frm her& tested,afta d rape.
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
A bomb explodes at gbagbos frontage , Bin gbagbo and TB take to their heeels living agybabe n D̶̲̥̅̊ junior pastor behind, Donkollione enters D̶̲̥̅̊ house and strangles agybabe to death with D̶̲̥̅̊ junior pastor grin grin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by cordj2: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
On hearing of michael heroism, GEN oLUSEGUN demanded for a DNA test claiming michael to be his son. He confessed that he actually bleep Geni that night while BIN Gbabgo bleeped Geni little pet dog
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by kingron: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2011
The DNA result is out, to evribody suprise it is really baba son, but genny refuse to let Baba see him, mike goes to the old man to unlock more of hi powers, he gets there, but the baba tells him to believe in himself and try bring out his hidden powers, mike leaves the place wandering how he wud get to unlock his hidden powers, USA are seriously looking 4 a way to get mike for themselves, that they offer Nigeria trillions of dollars and even promise for undisturbance of the gay law,  but would Jonathan bad luck take this offer
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lilkech(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2011
CAPITAL NO . . . BADLUCK WONT FALL FOR IT BECAUSE HE RECIEVED A PHONE CALL FROM THE BOKO BOYS AND THEY WERE CLAIMING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE BOMBING AT GBAGBO'S HOUSE EARLIER THAT DAY

THE BOKO BOYS EXPRESSED SADNESS THAT THEIR BOMB DID NOT KILL THE MAIN TARGETS OF THE BLAST BUT STILL CLAIM THAT THE REVERBERATION OF THE BLAST WAS WHAT CHOKED THE TWO REMAINING PEOPLE INSIDE THE HOUSE TO DEATH

* donkollione heard this and was very furious that no one recognised his hand in the killings . . . he obviously thought he would be famous if everyone knew it was him who murdered them *

BADLUCK SUMMONED AND WARNED MIKE THAT WHILE HE WAS BUSY GALAVANTING UP AND DOWN HE WAS FORGETING THE MAIN REASON HE WAS BORN INTO THIS WORLD

TO ERADICATE THE TERRORIST SECT KNOWN AS ' BOKO HARAM '
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Sophizzy(f): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2011
Meanwhile, back with d Scientists, d test carried out on Bin's DNA shows dat someone frm his lineage was a Ware Wolf! shocked
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2011
** donkolo fills a recruitment form to join the boko haram sect*** angry angry

** donkolo was appointed spokesman of the dreaded sect dat claimed responsibility of the bombing at bin gbagbos house** angry angry

** sends a threat msg to aso rock informing them of severe bombing dat is to Occur** grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

Now D̶̲̥̅̊ film is becoming HORROR grin grin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lilkech(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2011
end of season 1
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2011
^^

Re u D̶̲̥̅̊ director hia angry now D̶̲̥̅̊ film is becoming HORROR , grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

** now boko haram is planning to carry out multiple bombings in D̶̲̥̅̊ area** grin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by cordj2: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
the hour has finally come for michael to fulfill his destiny, with his super man cape flowing behind him vroooooom, he flew up into the cloud, landed in abuja, INEC office, gave Jega 4resounding slaps, Farida heard of Jega predicament she tendered her resignation, within a twinkle michael was in Abeokuta Bankole's house, the thief was busy counting the UBA loan he stole
Michael : return those money, mr speaker
Bankole: no way, he brought out some juju, recite numerouse incantation, but none has effect on micheal, so he took to his heel, egbami oooo, help Gbemisola Saraki help!!!!! Eni Edo help!!!!, Sango plus Oya help!!!!!!
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bingbagbo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
* in my backyard with a rope attempting to commit suicide!*

DONkollione appears on the scene. . .
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by kingron: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
DONKO and the other boko Haram sect import bombin materials from libya, they threaten brimstone  that this bomb would be a bomb to remember, the sect are fully prepared, they release a video of a test run bomb and no body would stop them including Micheal, this scares a lot of people, but micheal isnt scared of any of the threat
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by drnairalov: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
well Bin puts the rope on his neck shouting i go kill my self oo, i go kill myself oooo, thinking Donko would save him, he releeases the chair so he was hanging in the air but Donko juust stood there watching laffing like it was some sought of comedy even when Bin started giving up the ghost if not for the rope which was not tightened well that it loosed Bin cud hav died, donko went and was laffn sayn mumu of d highest oder, Meanwhile Bankole was remembering what happened earlier, so worried he made an alliance with the Boko Haram sect to even sponsor them
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lilkech(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
DONKOLLION LEFT THE SPRAWLING GBAGBO ON HIS DIRTY FLOOR IN HIS RUN DOWN HOUSE GASPING FOR AIR . . . GBAGBO WAS SURPRISED THAT HIS FORMER PARTNER IN CRIME COULD MOPE AT HIM AND NOT HELP WHILE HE WAS NEARING HIS DEATH

GBAGBO STANDS UP AND WATCHES DONKOLLIONE WALING AWAY LAUGHING HISTERICALLY

* mehn . . . i gatz to kill this guy ohh*
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bingbagbo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
* i wake up to find myself in a hospital bed, with soooooo many gift items presented to me by friends and sympathiserz. . .meanwhile the nurse enters the ward and is smiling at me. . .I HAVE AN ERRECTION! grin what must i do?*
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by drnairalov: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2011
Bankole has been sponsoring them to so many evil acts some of them  Micheal stops, Bankole plans on making Micheal pay for what he did to him, so he says their next target should be Micheal's house,  the plan was perfectly carried out ,the said morning Micheal's mom Genny went out to jog leaving only the house girl in the house meanwhile a boy always climb the fence to f^ck Genny's house girl any time Genny goes to jug,  while the guy was bysy f^uckin Genny's maid the bomb was set 4 10 mins meanwhile the house girl nd the guy were njoying demselves unknown to them tht there's a time bomb there and that could be their last f^ck
The guy: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah m luvn this, babe u are hot
Maid: aye aye aye aye aye ooo la la, did u  jus hav a d?ick enlargement,
The guy: yeah i did it for u,  babe to hav maximum pleasure
Maid: oh my my i love this.(the time bomb is already 2 mins to blow)
The guy: I think i wana c^m oo oo it is coming o ( 30 seconds to blow, gennny on her way back is few meteres 2 her gate )
Maid: U are coming ke dnt go ooo (10 sec to blow)
The guy: NO oo! i mean i wanna explode , ( just when he wanted to explode the bomb activated, him the precipitate the maid all the properties got leveled to d ground)
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by drnairalov: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
Bankole in a joyous mood grin grin after hearing the news, unknown to him that it was his son that was busy f^ckin Genny's maid cry cry angry angry
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bingbagbo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
* i grab the nurse by the waist into my hospital bed, remove the drip and give her 2 hot rounds*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coconut Oil Is The Best Oil For Cooking / The Antioxidants In OUR Raw Honey Can Help Lower Blood Pressure / Want To Laugh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.