Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie (7268 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bingbagbo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
* SOBBING AT MICHAEL'S FUNERAL, SEES DONKOLLIONE FROM AFAR AND WAVES HIM*
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by kingron: 5:44pm On May 25, 2013
dis waz one funny shit until fey killd it ;Ddis waz one funny shit until fey killd it
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by chuksisaac: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]very interesting movie,itz kul
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Karmatyra(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
bt den.....geny wakes up and discovers d whole tin was a dream!......finish!
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by englishmart(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: hearing the news,  i call  DONKOLLIONE  several times  on the  phone  but  he  doesnt answer,, so i go to bed   with my girl  AGybabe!
O MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE LATER WENT AHEAD TO KILL MICHAEL.. I OVERHEARD DBANJ SPEAKING WITH DONKO ABOUT THE IMMENSE JEALOUSY HE FEELS AND INTENTION TO ELIMINATE THIS HERO THAT ENLARGED HIS FIANCEE'S PUSSY..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Antioxidants In OUR Raw Honey Can Help Lower Blood Pressure / Want To Laugh? / Love Letter To Nightnurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.