Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? (2870 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by plappville(f): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
Islam has done so much harm to mankind.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by plappville(f): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=16pt]To all Christians in NL[/size]

In the centures, Cults and Sects are growing at a frightenin rate. these groups are drawing in the unwise, sucking in many people who are blinded by false hopes, false promises and false doctrine. The funniest is that.
Many of their claims are rubbish & conflict with biblical truths. Christians we must take the warning of the Holy bible very very seriously. Five (5) key verses at the heart of Christian faith are:

(John 10: v 9; John 14: v 6, Acts 4: v 12, Romans 6 and John 3 v 36smiley Make sure u read these verses to remain stronge in your faith? Jesus has promised us eternal life, if we keep his words we will reign with him.

Jesus said "I am the door; if any one enters by me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."(RSV)

Jesus answered "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

"Salvation is found in no one else, (only Jesus Christ) for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

", but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him."

2 Timothy 4:1-5

1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge:
2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.
3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

[size=16pt]WE ARE WARNED BY THE SCRIPTURE SO BE BOLD TO FACE ANY CONTRADICTING DOCTRINE[/size]
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by olasesi(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
INVITATION 2 THINK
if muslims have truly been ordered 2 kill christians,why do we av majority of us still left behind, we would all av bombed all the xtians in nigeria
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by vedaxcool(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2011
plappville:

Is the photos above Christianity judgement en earth or Islamic judgement en earth?

A god that ve merci, a God that be the one to condemn his people.
And a god that blame his people, a god that order his people to condemn their fellow brothers to death shocked

Which one is Idol? Before Muhammed was born to earth, The gospel of Jesus Christ has always been peace and love to the Nation. If Muhammed was sent by this same God to humanity, why the change of doctrine from peace to war, love to hate. We vividly know He was not sent because he does not even fits anything. The bible told us, there is no other prophet to be expected. Absolutely none.Mohammed fail his plans because true Christians hold on to their faith.

Islam can continue to Bomb as many as they want, it wont change the believe.

[size=18pt]
Aya, you are still using that weak thinking humans associate with Christianity? shocked shocked shocked a thinking that think a forsaken man can save them from hell? a thinking that equate murder with love? shocked shocked shocked shocked injustice to sacrifice? shocked shocked shocked cruelty to love? Yeah we still dey laugh unah! grin grin grin grin

we know the bible talk of piss and lashing, for those my enemies who do not want me to reign upon them bring them here and slay.

A religion which the God they worships requires belief in violence for you to be forgiven! you say Peace or Pisss to that crap! I leave it to you, Christianity requires that before you go to heaven you must believe in a violent death of christ to be forgiven! I ask what sort of failed religion is that? why would any god want worshipers to believe in cruelty and violence before he can forgive them! what differentiate Christianity from a violent and blood thirsty religion in which the god they worship killed himself to forgive people of sins they committed! Kai such a religion can only require sane rational people to stop thinking![/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by vedaxcool(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
Bulldog:

i'm not expecting those of you islam faithfuls being manipulated by evil to believe in the truth of christianity because your allah and mohammed admonished you in quran 9:29
fight those that believe not in allah nor the last day nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by allah and his apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, (even if they are) of the people of the book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. This is the true mission of the boko harám. To shun the truth and follow the evil god called allah. Dont say you aren't warned. Dont be deceived.

Lol! grin grin grin grin this indeed is sufficient
vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]My Muslims brothers should pity this people, anybody that can believe this can save him

"my lord! my lord why have thou forsaken me"

can say anything! they worship a god that was forsaken, Even Idol worshipers do not conceive their idols as being that weak! but trust Christians they worship a god that was ignorant of the time or season of the year. They worship a god that had to make use of the toilet etc we should continue to expect such weak thinking that at best humans associate with sheep! [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
for people like you!
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by plappville(f): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
olasesi:

INVITATION 2 THINK
if muslims have truly been ordered 2 kill christians,why do we av majority of us still left behind, we would all av bombed all the xtians in nigeria

Then you are dinying the QURAN.

[size=16pt]Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. - 9:29[/size]
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by plappville(f): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]
Aya, you are still using that weak thinking humans associate with Christianity? shocked shocked shocked a thinking that think a forsaken man can save them from hell? a thinking that equate murder with love? shocked shocked shocked shocked injustice to sacrifice? shocked shocked shocked cruelty to love? Yeah we still dey laugh unah! grin grin grin grin

we know the bible talk of piss and lashing, for those my enemies who do not want me to reign upon them bring them here and slay.

A religion which the God they worships requires belief in violence for you to be forgiven! you say Peace or Pisss to that crap! I leave it to you, Christianity requires that before you go to heaven you must believe in a violent death of christ to be forgiven! I ask what sort of failed religion is that? why would any god want worshipers to believe in cruelty and violence before he can forgive them! what differentiate Christianity from a violent and blood thirsty religion in which the god they worship killed himself to forgive people of sins they committed! Kai such a religion can only require sane rational people to stop thinking![/size]
grin grin grin grin

U ur misqouting os that varse make no sense, it has been treated here already. Can u provide an event that practice the verse u just qouted? The actions of Muslims is a result of the Kuran order killing. This u certainly can't refuse.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers], but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by vedaxcool(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=18pt]For Those My Enemies who do no want me to reign over them Bring them here and Slay them! - Jesus[/size]

Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by vedaxcool(m): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2011
plappville:

U your misqouting os that varse make no sense, it has been treated here already. Can u provide an event that practice the verse u just qouted? The actions of Muslims is a result of the Kuran order killing. This u certainly can't refuse.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers], but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

[size=18pt]Keep Mis-interpreting the Qur'an, I did not misquote the bible as the verse is clearly written word for word, For those my Enemies who do not want me to reign over them bring them here and slay them!

Bush implemented this verse

Rev. King did the same

Oyedepo who slap a poor defenseless girl also did the same

the american troops in Afganistan are following this verse!

The Boko Haram people are also trying to reign above everbody by force hence they are also implementing the verse! period[/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog:

i'm not expecting those of you Islam faithfuls being manipulated by evil to believe in the truth of Christianity because your allah and mohammed admonished you in quran 9:29
fight those that believe not in allah nor the last day nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by allah and his apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, (even if they are) of the people of the book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. This is the true mission of the boko harám. To shun the truth and follow the evil god called allah. Dont say you aren't warned. Dont be deceived. 
Hello oga you keep mis interpreting Quran but let me agree with you for now for argument sake. Now let see this,  Let accept Muslim are following there religion and doing exactly what there God said abi, But since they believe in there God and doing what there God said they should do then they are obidient Servant to there God.

Disobedient in Christianity

1, Killing of the infidel in the bible,

Deuteronomy 13:5-10:
5And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

6If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

2,  Punishment for Adultery

Ezekiel 16:38-40:
38And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.

39And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee Unclad and bare.

40They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords.

Deuteronomy 22:22-30:

22If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

23If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;

24Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

25But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

26But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

27For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

30A man shall not take his father's wife, nor discover his father's skirt.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]plappville dear u can keep defending Christianity but know that the truth can never be hidden ! one day , the whole things your so called religion or lifestyle have caused the World would be fully exposed to all . . . cool[/size]
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2011
bashy you keep repeating this like a broken record even though that i have explained it to you in many places. i cant over emphasize the real implication of the verses from deut 12 down. .And obviously the injunction in quran 9: 29 that muslims shouldn't accept the truth even though it's the truth is becloudin your judgement. but i wont get tired of repeating myself.
i usually reply to those verses you quoted in deutronomy with "tell that to the jews", but since i'm trying to show a muslem the light of CHRISTIANITY(and not the jewish tradition that most were even extinct and weakly aplied during the time of christ 0 century AD and we are in the 21century lol), i'll take the pain of bringing you to order.if you happen to read deutronomy well and not take quotes from your imam, you'll notice in deut 6:1 that moses said

"Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it"

and from chapter 6 to 11, he stated the law of GOD that even Jesus Christ admitted he didn't come to change and was writen on a tablet of stone placed in the ark of convenant. worthy of note also is that none of these offences are PUNISHABLE BY MAN BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD ALONE. Heb 10:30
For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. Then moses added his own laws to the jews as was captured in Deut 12:1

"These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth. this is why from deut 12 down is called: the laws of moses as jesus christ pointed out "Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery. "" (Matthew 19:8-9). Jesus christ made many of these corrections about the laws of moses(jewish law) in the new testament. this verse from numbers will also interest you Num 20:12

And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them. . So dont mistake the laws of moses with the commands of God that only God punishes.

dont be led astray brother. ANd i assure you NON of those "extreme" mosaic Laws are still practiced by the jews this day. So all that your laws of moses are like bull poo to me. So we christians abide by the laws of the only true God. drop the evil of islam and boko harám and be free. Stop swimming in deceit and embrace the light.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2012
^^Bulldog you keep saying the laws are for the jews,  Now tell me in what book are those laws? Who are the people using the book are they not christains? The laws are in your bible that you put under your armpit and take to church. so why do you believe so much in a book and never follow the messages in the book.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2012
bashy_demy:

^^Bulldog you keep saying the laws are for the jews, Now tell me in what book are those laws? Who are the people using the book are they not christains? The laws are in your bible that you put under your armpit and take to church. so why do you believe so much in a book and never follow the messages in the book.
because the lord ALONE is the maker of those laws and only him can enforce it, "For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay, " and again, "The Lord will judge his people. "" (Hebrews 10:30).
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2012
Bulldog:

because the lord ALONE is the maker of those laws and only him can enforce it, "For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay, " and again, "The Lord will judge his people. "" (Hebrews 10:30).
Then why did he make the law for us?
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
bashy_demy:

Then why did he make the law for us?
he made the laws as seen in deut 6:1 to deut 11 to keep his people holy and humane and from deut 12 down are laws from moses known as the jews as the laws of moses.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
like i said in the begining of this post, we knew that the agenda of the boko harám is supported by both islam and buhari's agenda for for the northerners to rule nigeria. The recent ultimatum by the boko harám for the christian and southerners to evacuate the north is a clear sign of who they are for and what they are planning from bulldog on: December 27, 2011, 02:26 PM
who are we deceiving? The boko
harám started as a muslim twarted
reformists doing their own personal
jihad. Why didn't it start at the christian
front? This goes miles to say that the
islamic religion though they claim they are a religion of peace have a doctrine
or belief that makes them very
vulnerable to manipulation and use
for violence. Check all over the world
islam has been used mainly for
destruction. And for those that says muslems are innocent of the crimes,
go to a muslim chatroom or even here
and you'll notice there's one trend.
They dont feel remorse for what
happened but tend to bring up issues
as a valid excuse for the hideous crime to nature. In a social network "2go" i
Was chatting with one muslim after the
incident and this is what a human
being said "they deserve it! Allah is the
only true God, islam the only true
religion and mohamed is the only true prophet, anybody who says otherwise
is an infidel and deserves to die"
obviously this might be one of their
doctrine cos many others i
encountered has the same view;
however, a very thin(educated) minority says otherwise but they
never condemn what happened, they
were busy arguing that it wasn't from
muslims siting the attack on a mosque
during the sallah celebration which to
me is a kind of cover up for tens of thousands of christians that were
killed way before the boko harám
bullshit. Maybe it was me that has been
doing the job even as far back as
during the abacha's regime when the
unspeakable were happening to christians. It was during that time that
my jaws dropped permanently ajar
when a pregnant woman was brutally
massacred disemboweled and the
unborn also killed for being a
christian! The boko didn't do that but moslems did. In the chatrooms and
forums there were hints and
proclaimations about taking over of
the country by islam. Let's take the
recent move by the central bank to
adopt islamic banking for example, though the governor might mean well
but how is that reconciling the current
chasm between christianity and islam
in nigeria? Is there anything like
christian banking? This Rather creates
more misunderstanding since most people think the islamic banking is a
means for smuggling arms and
explosives into the country. To me
there is a conspicuous religious
undertone to the current terrorist
attacks and i'm not doubting the hypothesis about political instigations
with Buhari as the evil genius to twart
president goodluck Jonathan's
administration and bring nigerian's
leadership back to the northerners
who think leadership is their rights rather than a privilege. The foreign
agenda too is there since if either the
religious rift or political instability
results to war, it means good business
for them. if this evil plan somehow
succeeds, it's a win win for mainly one part of the country which is the
northerners who are secretly
supporting both the political and
religious agenda of the boko harám .
Dont be deceived cos under the facade
of innocence, an evil plan is evolving. Once again, Dont be deceived.
nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833476.64.html#msg9887324
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2012
I'm not here to support anyone cos God doesn't nid any1 to fight for him but d bible contains terror also. Please read dis passages:
1. Slaughter of Innocent women and children Deut Chapter 2:32-37, chapter 3:1-7
2. Merciless Slaughter in d bible and utter destruction of oda religious faith Deut 7:1-6
3. Christians who convert to other religions must be stoned to death Deut. 13:6-18.
4. A son who doesn't obey his parents must be stoned to death. Deut. 21: 1-22
5. Bible prescribes lashing as punishment for crimes Deut. 25:1-3
6. What will d biblical bible do wen people don't follow him Deut. 28:15-68, Chapters 31:17-18. Read dis passages witout a biased mind cos i'm not supportn any1, but i nid some1 to tell me:
WHO GOD REALLY IS WITH EVIDENCE AND WAT PART IT IS IN THE HOLY BOOKS
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2012
Holuwershurlar:

I'm not here to support anyone cos God doesn't nid any1 to fight for him but d bible contains terror also. Please read dis passages:
1. Slaughter of Innocent women and children Deut Chapter 2:32-37, chapter 3:1-7
2. Merciless Slaughter in d bible and utter destruction of oda religious faith Deut 7:1-6
3. Christians who convert to other religions must be stoned to death Deut. 13:6-18.
4. A son who doesn't obey his parents must be stoned to death. Deut. 21: 1-22
5. Bible prescribes lashing as punishment for crimes Deut. 25:1-3
6. What will d biblical bible do wen people don't follow him Deut. 28:15-68, Chapters 31:17-18. Read dis passages witout a biased mind cos i'm not supportn any1, but i nid some1 to tell me:
WHO GOD REALLY IS WITH EVIDENCE AND WAT PART IT IS IN THE HOLY BOOKS
this thread is about the present and the future but your are refering way back. And even so, all your quotations are misquoted and out of context and some completely wrong. I also suspect that you are biased to christianity cos you diverting from the impending evil in our society and pointing out things to use to justify them. I wont comment on your quotes on deutronomy until you read and research the whole of deutronomy and let me know where bias came into being.
But as an aid as well as a correction, christianity is a product of jesus christ that came into being in about 0-5AD. But what you where refering to as acts of christianity was like 1500BC ago. You get the irony?
Finally all christians agree with you on one thing, that God is the only judge as well as the creator of humanity. Thank you.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^ you keep saying we are talking about present and future what happen to the past? If the past isn't useful then why are you using your bible today? isn't your bible product of the past? someone quote refrence from your bible and your saying he misquote them and also to read all the chapters, did you read all the chapters before you fault the Quran? Abeg go sit down for one side jor
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2012
bashy_demy:

^^ you keep saying we are talking about present and future what happen to the past? If the past isn't useful then why are you using your bible today? isn't your bible product of the past? someone quote refrence from your bible and your saying he misquote them and also to read all the chapters, did you read all the chapters before you fault the Quran? Abeg go sit down for one side jor

nah i think bulldog is refering to the islamic habit of dredging up things that happened 3000 yrs ago to justify a muslim beheading his neighbor tomorrow.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
bashy_demy:

i've read all the quran and hadiths and what those you say are muslim extremists are actually doing what's in the quran. What makes it worse is that muslims keep denying that the quran and their hadiths are the problem and thats keep me wondering how many muslims actually read the quran? As for you questions about the past, in the quran, all refereed to the jews prophets and abraham as it's servants, does that mean the muslims are jews? As for the previous poster that has a maximum of 5posts total and registered, i think i know who got ashamed and wanted to come through another angle. NB: Ip's sometimes match.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2012
bashy_demy:

i've read all the quran and hadiths and what those you say are muslim extremists are actually doing what's in the quran. What makes it worse is that muslims keep denying that the quran and their hadiths are the problem and thats keep me wondering how many muslims actually read the quran? As for you questions about the past, in the quran, all refereed to the jews prophets and abraham as it's servants, does that mean the muslims are jews? As for the previous poster that has a maximum of 5posts total and registered a few days ago, i think i know who got ashamed and wanted to come through another angle. NB: Ip's sometimes match.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
davidylan:

nah i think bulldog is refering to the islamic habit of dredging up things that happened 3000 yrs ago to justify a muslim beheading his neighbor tomorrow.
thanks bro, i'm glad you got that? Help me tell him
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2012
When i started this tread, it was as if though am an ethnic freak but now what obtains??
“Most of them (Northern
governors), pay us monthly to
leave their states alone”…that
was one of the spokesmen for
Boko Haram, Saidu Umar aka
Usman Al Zawahiri.
For eternity these lunatics have
unleashed terror on the Nigeria
state and its people. As at last
Friday, death toll, policemen,
soldiers and civilians’ hovers
between 950 and 1200…and still
counting.
Top guns like Umar
Sokoto, Baba Kuwa Fugu, Imam
Abubakar, Sanda Umar,  Ustaz
Mohammed Yusuf (late), Uzairu
Abba Abdulahi (late) and
Zawahiri, have at different fora
dropped hints about those
behind them.
They have manipulated governors,
members of the national
assembly, security operatives,
emirs, etc.  Today,  we present
the faces of those who have
given financial and moral
support to Boko Haram, right
from the days of the Jos crises,
and also give you snippets  into
their mindsets, or a brief profile.
This is the first installment. As
time goes on we will continue to
put faces to the sponsors and
sympathizers.
Speaker Aminu Tambuwal says “
There is need to forgive them
( Boko Haram). We should bring
them to the table and discuss
with them to see how to end
these problems”
Adamu Ciroma asked about
moves by the Federal
Government to seek the
intervention of northern elders
he said “ I won’t talk about
that”…asked about Boko Haram
he said “ Boko Haram is a
product of bad governance and
it is the duty of government to
try to ensure things are done
properly”
Sacked IGP Hafiz Ringim
allegedly, in concert with his
lackey, Zakari Biu, ensured
Umaru Sokoto, arrested in Abuja,
varnished from Abaji. He
ensured no photo or fingerprint
was taken of such a high profile
operative believed to have
masterminded the bombing of
the church in Madalla. It was
learnt that Sokoto had to be
allowed to ‘escape’ because he
had information on top sponsors
including members of the
Federal Executive Council.
Gov. Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano.
In August 2011, ordered the
release of all Boko Haram
suspects in the state by security
agencies. He had said, “there is
no justification for their
continued detention. If there is
any member of the sect in
detention, I am hereby calling on
security agencies to release
them. The Governor paid N10
million to the sect and provided
training ground for them in the
woods.
Former Governor Isa Yuguda of
Bauchi pays N10 miliion per
month, for protection, provides
training ground in the back
woods. According to him “ Boko
Haram is not against Nigeria
society, but protesting Social
injustice, it is just a pressure
group. Yuguda who minimized
the murder of several NYSC
members by jihadists also
apologized to the sect fro the
2009 crackdown. “ I apologize to
members of Jamatu Ahlussunnah
Liddawati wal Jihad for injustices
caused them, “ he said last year.
Former Borno Governor, Ali
Modu Sherriff had a Boko Haram
representative in his cabinet. He
was Fuji Foi who was later
sacked and subsequently
murdered under dodgy
circumstances. He sponsored a
militant group made up of Boko
Haram operatives. The militant
group was tagged ECOMOG. He
also apologized to the sect for
the crackdowns, and made
substantial financial
contributions.
Former Governor Ibrahim
Shekarau administration in Kano
made a monthly N10 million
donation to the group. It was
alleged that the Shekarau
administration reached an
agreement as far back as 2004
to be paying a monthly support
of N5 million to the group which
was later raised to N10 million
sometime in 2009.
Senator Ali Ndume currently
being prosecuted for ties to the
sect. He, according to members
of the sect help put together
threatening text messages to
prominent Nigerians.
He also made huge financial
donations to the sect.
Former Ambassador to Sao Tome
and Principe, Sheidu Pinda, killed
recently in a car crash, was a
huge financier. He made millions
of naira available for logistics
and purchase of arms and
ammunitions.
New IGP, M.D Abubakar was
indicted twice for aiding
jihadists in the strings of crises
that engulf Jos, the Plateau state
capital. The Justice Nikki Tobi
recommended dismissal and
warned that such a character
could not be commissioner of
police, which he was then.
Zakari Biu who was top gun at
Zone 7 Abuja where Sokoto was
initially locked up has ties to the
sect. He was, during the
Olusegun Obasanjo regime
recommended for dismissal for
misconduct and ties with
militants, but he was suspended,
and 10 years after smuggled
back into the police by Ringim.
He aided the escape of Sokoto.
Emir Of Suleja , Awalu Ibrahim,
is a prominent sponsor and
spiritual father of the sect. After
the deadly bombing of a church
in his domain, madalla, he
refused to show up at the scene
to condole with victim’s families.
He was subsequently queried by
the state Governor, Babangida
Aliyu. According to the state’s
Attorney-General and
Commissioner for Justice,
Abdulahi Bawa Wuse, the
government found out that
despite the retinue of people and
frontline Nigerian leaders that
had visited the victims and the
bomb sites from across the
country to express their
sympathy with those involved,
the traditional ruler neither sent
words of sympathy nor visited the area
Http://pointblanknews.com/new/exclusive/3531-faces-of-boko-haram-sponsors.html#.TyJLbz1jOWz.facebook

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Always Expect Blessings Each Time I Give To God? / Anti-gay Pastor Blames Hurricanes On Gays / Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.