Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! (5571 Views)

Saraki's CCT Trial ; Latest Proceeding Delay Tactics Thrown Out... / CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
Buhari is an hero. Will love aso rock be named after him hopefully the spirit of 'corruptless' buhari will descend on its occupants,
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nigerians do not deserve Buhari,he is too good for us

we deserve Jonathan, because we have become a little less than beast a little more than butchers

God is far away from us so our land will continually harvest death disater and destruction,

our mind is full of evil so we cannot recognize good,

we claim to love God but we hate our brothers what kind of love is that and does God need our hypocritical love.
we will kill our brothers but clamor for slave drivers to be our kings

we are cursed and cursed so we have bread but we cannot eat,and have to travel seas to get the wheat,

we have wealth but will be poor,
we deserve Jonathan because we are cursed and cursed
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by ss007: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
Is a sheer rubbish and mental retardation coupled with shallow mindedness to make a comparison between Buhari and this clueless, incapable, incompetent, unpatriotic so-called president with unpresidential attributes. Buhari was and is still never a corrupt public officer. All these tribal chauvinists that can't see beyond their noses will regret sooner than later by the hardship which is being imposed daily by PDP misrule,  sad angry
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by muyoto: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
what a pity.  cry cry

anyway, I'm not truly surprised. very few people atually doubt that GEJ won the election
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by dustydee: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
We came close to having a good leader for once in 12years but I guess we may have to endure 3 more years of hardship and mismanagement before we wake up.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by iykak47: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
ehie:

we deserve Jonathan, because we have become a little less than beast a little more than butchers

God is far away from us so our land will continually harvest death disater and destruction,

we claim to love God but we hate our brothers what kind of love is that and does God need our hypocritical love.

we are cursed and cursed so we have bread but we cannot eat,and have to travel seas to get the wheat,

Abeg wetin this one de yan? About curse talk about yourself not ''we''
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by emmatok(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
HMM,

Nigerians are really shallow minded.

From the day OBJ rigged GEJ through the PDP primaries in knew GEJ will become Nigeria's President, that is why i never bothered  voting at all.

But some educated people (blinded by religious and tribal sentiment) keep insulting Buhari.

Well Buhari did't start Boko-Haram, the Northern  PDP runs Boko-Haram, from IBB-Atiku.

That battle-line was drawn immediately after the PDP primaries.

GEJ should do-away with religious and ethnic  zealots and Be our President for once.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by gregg2: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
OAM4J:

Am not surprised at all.

It looks as if Buhari knew the judgement already. He just brought a well written script and address the press.
But, he has a very ugggggggggggggggggggly accent.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by gregg2: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
emmatok:

HMM,

Nigerians are really shallow minded.

From the day OBJ rigged GEJ through the PDP primaries in knew GEJ will become Nigeria's President, that is why i never bothered voting at all.

But some educated people (blinded by religious and tribal sentiment) keep insulting Buhari.

Well Buhari did't start Boko-Haram, the Northern PDP runs Boko-Haram, from IBB-Atiku.

That battle-line was drawn immanently after the PDP primaries.

GEJ should do-away with religious and ethnic zealots and Be our President for once.

My friend take your sermon to Boko Haram Republic

I would have voted Idiagbon (R.I.P) if he where alive not this lilly livered Buhari,
the wickest and dullest Military Head of State in Nigeria's history.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
When will this perrenial presidential candidate quit politics entirely?
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
I love GEJ because he's just making mess of everything. I witnessed unimaginable rigging in South-South where POs, PCs, PAs and security agents attached to each of the polling units were given money on each of the election days. I'm sure that money was a State's money. Will we be able to tell our children and future generation that we prefered bad leadership and governance because we gave priority to ethnicity and religion. If we continue to think that Nigeria will break but fail to break courtesy of those that benefits from the system that you and I support blindly, then we'll be in deep mess for many years to come!
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by LEXYLOV: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
Could any reasonable person criticizing Buhari and label him as a terrorist or BH leader all sort of name in this forum come out clean in this forum and give some evidence or link to their claims ? or are they just a tribalism bigots ? undecided
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
@gregg
you are a fool

your president is the worst thing you have given this country,

we only have to wait and see and this country sinks and splits up in 2-3 years time

I for one cannot wait for us to split up because i am tired of this buffoon

i have no respect for him because he has nothing to offer me

he makes no change to my life, i only see my friends drop like flies due to his st---pidity,
i am so enraged that i can only ramble on and on
i have to digress

when we split up it will be like this

then it will be the North and South,
because the North is much more unified
division will be North vs south

then the south and south east

then the south east and south west

then ethnic groups fighting for their independence

f-------king drink your freakn  oil, i am f--------kn tired of hearing abt it

Germany has no natural resources but it is a superpower

if Nigeria splits will Jonathan become the president of the south?that is one thing the dullard does not know
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
okeymadu:

I voted for Buhari during the election, but his actions immediately after the presidential election proved that he does not have the temperament to manage a complex country like Nigeria.

In as much as I do not entire agree with some policies of the GEJ government, I think I prefer GEJ to Buhari.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I voted for GEJ. His actions and inactions since the election to this date proves he is too DULL to rule a complex Nation like Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by AroOkigbo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
I hope this time the Ayatolla will not weep himself to death!
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Raxxye(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
Good as Buhari is(or so much as we think),ruling Nigeria requires a detribalized person, n dat quality is definitely not in Buhari. Neglecting the South during his campaign clearly points to that fact. There‘s just no how he could have won. He deserves our sympathy,but let him relax. He still has the right to try again, though, if he chooses.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by drills: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
This is a welcome development Nigeria must move on, and for all those orchestrating acts of terrorism your judgement has come
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Aks(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nigeria can only move on if they follow the blueprint stated below by BUHARI on the statement he read after the supreme court verdict

The country now has to live with the consequences of the actions of PDP government in collaboration with INEC, police and security services over the last 10 years. A country on the brink of developing into the major continental Power in 1999 is now a fractured society, corruption everywhere, violence everywhere, a sense of helplessness and hopelessness nearly everywhere. While the country is sliding into this chaotic state, PDP governments at the centre and in the states are engaged in massive and mindless plunder of the country’s resources in total disregard of the suffering masses.

The country now is in an emergency situation. Law and order can break down at any time. Those in charge of the country should be warned that promises and sweet words are no substitute for practical action. To avert the looming chaos in the New Year, immediate steps should be taken to drastically reduce the cost of governance in the three tiers of government. Salaries and especially allowances should be drastically reduced; security votes should be abolished – not increased as the 2012 Budget has done. Votes for the Armed forces, Police and Security Services should be transparent and accountable; foreign travel and estacodes should be stopped for at least six months other than for the Presidency, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and medical emergencies. Government House expenses in all the states should be drastically reduced, foreign travel suspended for a while. The National Assembly should give a lead in reducing their allowances substantially and stopping their foreign travels. These savings should be applied to education, infrastructure and agriculture with emphasis on youth employment through meaningful and practical emergency programmes. The public will see through any cosmetic or token gestures and will not tolerate a continuation of status quo. Corruption and plunder are the root causes of unemployment, insecurity, violence and unrest.

If all hands are on deck to help save our country from imminent collapse we should stabilize. When that happens Nigeria should take a close look at the country’s structure in a calm and unemotional atmosphere. Hopefully we may come to a better form of government to see Nigeria through the next 50 years.
Thank you.

General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by bodejohn(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
As much I like Buhari and would still prefer him to a thousand GEJs but I think it's time for him to move on.
I was impressed when he said he wouldn't go to court if he losses the 2011 election.
It's a herculean task to establish that a presidential election in Nigeria did not conform to the electoral codes.
Best he could have gotten would just have been a split decision with the majority decision in favour of the incumbent.
Buhari IMO should move on and allow Nigerians to live and bear with this "Fresh Air"
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Pharoh: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
His speech was out of place and clearly shows that he tacitly supports the violence up north.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
Does anybody have a video of him reading this statement

it will be nice to hear that his Niger Republic accent so difficult to understand with thousands of interludes of a coughing old man.

After watching the video I doubt anybody would have dared said 2011 Nigeria deserve such a President.

Jonathan Goodluck is not a good President and he will never be, but the idea that Buhari is a better alternative is simply insane.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Basseti: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
mikeansy:

Jonathan Goodluck is not a good President and he will never be, but the idea that Buhari is a better alternative is simply insane.

You just summarized my thoughts on the issue.

I was really amazed at the automatic rebranding of Buhari as a Messiah by his cohorts. I just kept scratching my head if this was the same Buhari of the Idiagbon era that we all learnt in Social Studies class undecided

The election was rigged heavily by both sides (surprise there, no); as it turns out we can only have one President. So enough of sour grapes and move on. Another election is coming up soon, and you can fire Jonathan then.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by muyoto: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
he country now has to live with the consequences of the actions of PDP government in collaboration with INEC, police and security services over the last 10 years. A country on the brink of developing into the major continental Power in 1999 is now a fractured society, corruption everywhere, violence everywhere, a sense of helplessness and hopelessness nearly everywhere. [size=14pt]While the country is sliding into this chaotic state, PDP governments at the centre and in the states are engaged in massive and mindless plunder of the country’s resources in total disregard of the suffering masses[/size].

thank you sir. may live long.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by ak47mann(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
BUHARI SPONSORS TERRORISM he needs to be in jail for life,
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Aks(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
Some of you guys don't know the current situation of the country (COUNTRY is in a MESS socially & economically) and I'm not surprised at the responses so far. The guys at the center & states have plundered all the resources of this nation during the last election to the extent that the only way for them to have more money to embezzle is to inflict more hardship on the poor masses by their inefficiency via REMOVING SUBSIDY been the only option out.

Have you ever thought of it why this government don't have any other option on ground than this subsidy removal they've been preaching.

As for guys ditching Buhari's accent, governance is more than that, what has the coutry achieved with JONATHAN'S queen's accent?
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by velo10: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
ak47mann:

BUHARI SPONSORS TERRORISM he needs to be in jail for life,
While u express stupidity unabashedly and needs to be in the nearest asylum
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Yeske2(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
Wished GEJ was pushed out, he's doing nothing.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by makonko(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
ehie:

Nice one! Luv u for tht kiss
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Abagworo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
The funny thing is that everyone already know that David Mark is going to be rigged in 2015, I therefore see it as a waste for anyone to come out for such election as the winner was planned in 2010.

I will revisit this particular thread in 2015. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by safarigirl(f): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2011
Judgement was predictable.

I mean, seriously, when has it ever happened that Ǟ sitting president lost an election case in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nadanbata: 1:46am On Dec 29, 2011
maasoap:

I love GEJ because he's just making mess of everything. I witnessed unimaginable rigging in South-South where POs, PCs, PAs and security agents attached to each of the polling units were given money on each of the election days. I'm sure that money was a State's money. [b]Will we be able to tell our children and future generation that we prefered bad leadership and governance because we gave priority to ethnicity and religion. [/b]If we continue to think that Nigeria will break but fail to break courtesy of those that benefits from the system that you and I support blindly, then we'll be in deep mess for many years to come!

Sai oga. Nice and truthful analysis. PDP is the biggest cancer in Naija and both Northeners and Southerners are involved in that na Mafia.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nadanbata: 1:54am On Dec 29, 2011
Abagworo:

The funny thing is that everyone already know that David Mark is going to be rigged in 2015, I therefore see it as a waste for anyone to come out for such election as the winner was planned in 2010.

I will revisit this particular thread in 2015. God bless Nigeria.

PDP till we DIE or Naija dies cool cool cool RIG RIG RIG with public funds grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East / What Is The Use Of COREN And NSE / The Richest Yoruba Man In Nigeria: Top 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.