Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

A Girl's Xmas List To Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's Xmas List To Her Boyfriend (586 Views)

You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) / Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Girl's Xmas List To Her Boyfriend by kaposky(f): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
I copied this from a site and decided to post it here for you to see what some girls are upto these days.

[size=8pt][size=8pt]Can u imagine, i can't believe he deleted me on his BB,can't reach him on his fone,
he moved out of his house, removed me frm his friends list on facebook n twitter,
Jst because i gave him a list of d things i want 4 xmas,
1.Brazillian hair-95k
2.Gucci bag-350k
3.Louis vuitton wallet-60k
4.DKNY wristwatch-70k
5.Prada shoe-140k
6.Aldo sandals-28k
7.Black berry bold 5- 120k
Did i ask 4 too much?? PLEASE!!! I need someone 2 replace him b4 xmas,
[/size][/size]

Pls am not the lady in question just posted it here cos i think it will be an interesting thread.

This is what a Girl gave her Boy friend to get for her this xmas.

If you get such list from your girl friend, what will you do?

Or will you do as this guy here?

Shareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Success Wit Women / Women That Earn More / Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.