Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (132870 Views)

Reality Building Of A 2 Bedroom Flat In Akure / New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / 4 Bedroom Bungalow, All Rms Ensuite Tiled Premise, Gen House For Only 13M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 11, 2012
@Spyder

I really admire your work. I have been watching from far distance, but I've been wondering if there is any implication of rushing when you set blocks from foundation level to the roofing stage like the one you are currently doing? I think you should consider letting the process take its course, for example; doing the german floor few days after foundation. I thought the fillings need to be solid after wetting it for days or allowing rain to fall on it for a while before doing german floor.

So, is there any implication of rushing the building to the roofing level?
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 1:16am On Feb 11, 2012
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . Keep it up
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2012
Thank you payless for your points, bungalows are not like duplexes where you wait for setting before continuing. This process is straight and simple and all precautions were taken to make it safe.
There are more pictures but had to sleep while waiting the odd 15 mins to load one picture, network is so slow.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2012
Oh great! 15 minutes to load pictures, why? Is that how internet service works in Nigeria? Chineke! It takes me less than 30 seconds to do it at my end here.

You are doing a great service to us all. Keep it up!
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2012
more

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
more

1 Share

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
more

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2012
setting the blocks

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2012
curves of the house

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2012
the whole front

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by lancee(m): 1:43am On Feb 12, 2012
Mr spyder great work u re doin over here , pls dont forget to update us as per the costing
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 2:41am On Feb 12, 2012
lancee:

Mr spyder great work u re doin over here , pls dont forget to update us as per the costing

That is a great part of the updates too oh . . . Loving the whole things
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Ferya(f): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ spyder
Good job!
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^^ @ ferya, where you leave us comot since? Welcome back.

@ lance and Fhemmmy, the costing is difficult to do since some items were provided since before this project started. What I will say about the costs is that N2.5 million naira can start and complete this size of bungalow till the roof is done, 0.45 guage step tiles aluminium sheets, thereafter you can now choose the level of finishing materials that will suit your taste.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by lancee(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
O.k i understand ur point , If i may ask mr spyder will 5M be o.k to finish 2 wings of 3 bed bungalow to the roofing level ?
The cost of finishing is not included oo
Thanks
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Ferya(f): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
Thank you Teacher. Back for good Great work!
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ lancee, I believe N5m will do it.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Sacarstic: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2012
spyder880:

Thank you payless for your points, bungalows are not like duplexes where you wait for setting before continuing. This process is straight and simple and all precautions were taken to make it safe.
There are more pictures but had to sleep while waiting the odd 15 mins to load one picture, network is so slow.

@Spyder880
Please send me ur email id and possibly your phone number via obidlaw@yahoo.com
Regards.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by chidexy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
Oga Spyder880,

Great work you are doing. I hope the juice is being tapped from those palm trees lying around. It could provide the right tonic to keep the moral of your workers on the high side.

Would also want to know if you take projects outside of Enugu and if yes, how far can you go to realize a project?

Have a great Sunday
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ sacarstic, you'll get mail in some seconds.

@ chidexy, trust my guys not to miss any opportunity, they are harvesting the pammy every morning.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ Sacarstic, sent you two mails and they both bounced back. Please mail me on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk

@chidexy, we can work anywhere within the east of naija for now. I have two teams that are free at the moment and we can be on the move, speeding to your site as soon as I get payment confirmation, your house plans and directions to your land, in fact, your foundation will be finished same day we started and in 2 weeks we are bidding bye to your folks, all your pictures will be shown here if you want. We can also help you draw plans to your taste and build to your specifications.

Perfection is our goal at the Spyder's team, excellence will be tolerated.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by tlops(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
9ice!
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by atasteve: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
This work has gone o.
Well done Lord Spyder 880
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mahabone(m): 2:02am On Feb 13, 2012
Adieu Mr Spyder, glad to know you are now covering the whole eastern regions. More grease to your elbows.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by kunlexist(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2012
Quantity Surveyor;
kunlexist@yahoo.com
08028662707, 08130209600
Bb Pin-22800792
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
The student is here to Learn more
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by tlops(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hi Spyderman, can we get cost estimate till now pls.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^^ I am sure he will give to us when he is ready to give it to us, so make you no worry . . .
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by caseymoney(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
Many of you like requesting for cost, I haven't seen you guys posting the cost of your project here. I think we should follow suit. I salute spyder for his transparency. Please, let's follow with due diligent.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by austino01(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2012
@spider,weldone and good job. am not clear with you expalanation for the 2.5M, IS THIS FROM FOUNDATIOIN AND THE ROOFING? ALSO I NOTICE THAT MOST OF THE BUILDING YOU DID YOU NEVER MENTION DIGGING SOAK AWAY BEFORE FOUNDATION TO SAVE COST OR THE PEOPLE DON'T NEED THE SOAK AWAY? I REST MY CASE. MIND YOU AM NOT A BUILDER, AM JUST ONE OF YOUR SILENT STUDENT IN ABROAD.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by tlops(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2012
caseymoney:

Many of you like requesting for cost, I haven't seen you guys posting the cost of your project here. I think we should follow suit. I salute spyder for his transparency. Please, let's follow with due diligent.

well, I for one have no ongoing project, but I hope that one day soon I will, so it will be good to have knowledge of what to expect,
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
more work done here topping of blocks after the lintel beams, this side is roofing ready, my men are back to base to rest for a few days, we shall come back to site later this week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / POP DESIGN & TV WALL INSTALLATION / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.