Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 (33828 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by Agybabe(f): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
Stop insulting her. Get a life. Their lives shouldn't determine your existence. Let them be! At least they have achieved being the first family in Nigeria. Why not strive for yours?
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by purplekayc(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
Did she go to school at ?
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by lioncoolst(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2011
Were Zebrudaya her Engrish tisha?
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by lioncoolst(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2011
Finally! Zebrudaya has met his match. angry
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2011
Agybabe:

Stop insulting her. Get a life. Their lives shouldn't determine your existence. Let them be! At least they have achieved being the first family in Nigeria. Why not strive for yours?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oyb:

dunno which is funnier dame pjs bombs, or the ridiculous attempts to defend them
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by xammy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2011
delete ko delete ni
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by juman(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
The thread is interesting
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by purplekayc(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhhhhhg

1 Like

Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by purplekayc(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
and why should it be deleted are we not living in a full democratic country where every 1 is entitled to his or her opinion?? undecided undecided undecided mchewww!!
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by velo10: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2012
Agybabe:

She didn't achieve shyt. All she did was to luckily marry a would-be president. At 10 years old, I had better command of English than her presently. If you tolerate mediocrity, you can keep defending her flaws.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2012
I am sure she did'nt attend primay sch, all those wikipedia rubbish of her was just a make up
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by purplekayc(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2012
^^^^^^ yes tel him oo grin
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by beespak7(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2012
1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA

Buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by moremi2008(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2012
Wait a minute, has everybody conveniently forgotten that she tried to donate her entire family on behalf of N20 million (or was it N30 million)?!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by beeke(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
"Same sexing is an abomination; it is not in Africans for Man to be climbing Man and Woman climbing fellow Woman. God created Man to romance the Woman, so I commend National Assembly on this one, Mrs Patience Jonathan on same sex marriage in Nigeria
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by younglad007(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
The fact dat she gbagauns a lot does not mean she is not intelligent,besides english is kind of a problem in nigeria am sure most of us know teachers,friends or have elder ones who gbaguan alot but dat does not mean they are not intelligent,some ppl even dey do am for Nl
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by missangel201(f): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
I rather kill my self than to commit suicide
error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta / Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC / Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.